New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Big T

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Toph sensed Iroh close by. "Climb aboard," she said. "We'll get everybody out that we can."

She doubted there would be enough time to save the Guru, though. From what she could feel and hear, it was not going well for him.

Scrambling aboard Appa, she clung to the saddle.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 9:19 pm

Pathik's eyes widened. He had almost forgotten about the apprentice. He twirled his staff around, blocking most attacks but frowning as Helios caught him on the shoulder. He swung back at him with his staff before sending another Force Push at the boy and a second at Vader. He knew that he was going to die, but he also knew that he could provide enough of a distraction to save the others.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:59 am

Darth Vader

The Dark Lord easily diluted the Push so it did no more then disturb his cape by the time it reached him. He quickly used the Force two lift two loosened slabs of rock from the ground before throwing it toward Pathik.

Appa

Once everyone was aboard the Bison took off into the air, but it turned and started flying as fast as it could away from the battle.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:09 am

Pathik thrust out his hand, visibly straining as he slowed the slabs of rock before stopping them. It was clear he was tiring. Nonetheless, he spun the slabs of rock and sent them both at Vader with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 12:37 am

((Hey, AI, mind if I have Vader....or maybe Zuko kills Pathik in the next post? The battle sorta seems to be dragging.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:43 pm

(Go ahead. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:22 am

((Vader has already killed one Jedi. Zuko can do the honors.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:15 am

((Zuko killed the Avatar, that's like two Jedi.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:37 pm

((True. It really doesn't matter to me who kills Pathik, though. Hm. Maybe the ceiling above them could collapse and that kills him?))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 11:53 pm

((Alright, death by Falling Rocks it is. You ok with that MST?))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:13 am

(Sure, it's not my character)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:07 pm

(It sounds good to me.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:23 am

General Narrative

The ceiling above the fighting Jedi and Sith shook violently, before the section of the dilapidated temple they were in started to collapse around them, showering the trio with large chunks of the ceiling.

((You may post with Sokka seeing the collapse of half the temple, if you want, AI. While Appa flys away.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 1:01 am

Sokka watched the Temple as Appa flew away before it slowly rumbled like a thunderstorm. Sokka looked away, but he couldn't keep himself from hearing its collapse. One more good person was dead today because of Zuko and Vader. He clenched his fist.

He looked from Aang and, at last, back to the ruins of the temple, dust still rising over it from its collapse. Lowly, he muttered, "There really is no hope now."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:10 am

"Maybe, maybe not," said Toph. Clinging to the saddle with one arm, she hardly looked imposing; the look on her face, however, was. It was thunderous. "It's up to us now."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:18 am

Sokka nodded in agreement, clenching his fists once again, "We can't let them get away with this. Sooner or later, they'll slip up. And we'll be there."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:34 am

"Right. Definitely," said Toph, taking strength from Sokka's own show of will. "We'll do it for the old guy, and for Aang."

Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 10:45 am

"Yeah. For both of them," Sokka agreed, glancing at Aang's body before looking over at his sister. Katara can't be taking this well. The two had just admitted their feelings for each other and Aang was taken away. He knew that feeling well. He gripped her hand silently, know he didn't have the words to comfort her. He gestured for Toph to join them. He knew she'd need them both.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:00 am

Somehow, though she could not see him or sense him thanks to the saddle, Toph knew what Sokka wanted her to do. She took a deep breath and released her iron grip on the saddle-rung, and she slowly crawled forward.

Once she reached the siblings, Toph didn't hesitate. She was tough and brash and rude, but she had a heart and she cared about this new family of hers. She wrapped her good arm around Katara and held her close, and rested her head on the older girl's shoulder. She didn't say anything, but Toph hoped her presence would give Katara some comfort.

Katara, in shock and distraught, had not spoken for some time. But she did respond, a little, to their attempts to help her. She curled into the pair, part of her knowing this she had left, and that she desperately wanted and needed it.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:15 am

Iroh

"We are not alone," Iroh spoke up. "The world they come from, Vader and his men, there must be people brave enough to face them. Somewhere out there, I feel there are those who would fight against them." He looked up to the sky as he spoke, staring intently at the stars. "We will need their help."

Helios

After the rubble settled, it started to shake once more, and pieces blasted out away, and Helios stood up from the middle of it. "Lord Vader," he called out, not seeing his master.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Traveling among the stars. Aang would have loved that Sokka thought to himself, absentmindedly gripping both Katara and Toph. He had almost forgotten about Iroh. He nodded at him gratefully.

"Okay. After we... pay our respects to Aang, we'll find a way up there. But, what about the people here?" he asked, thinking primarily of his father. Somehow, he couldn't imagine his father bowing to Vader and his men anymore than he would to the Fire Nation.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:49 am

Darth Vader

"I am here, apprentice." Several large pieces of rubble lifted to reveal the relatively unharmed visage of the Dark Lord. He glanced around once before nodding slightly.

"Good. The last of the Jedi on this world is dead."

((So, I think that the baddies all need to meet up now, have Azula's final fate decided, have Mai and Zahanna work out something, along with Ty Lee, and Zuko and Mai to talk before the RP ends, too, I think. Then Aang needs to be buried, and unless I'm forgetting something I do believe I'll just need to type up an epilogue, then, and the RP will be over.

That sound fine to you all? And have I forgotten anything? I have a feeling I may have.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:08 am

Helios

"Then there is no one who can stand in our way," Helios said. "Long Feng's influence will make Ba Sing Se fall to us, any resistance in the Earth Kingdom will not last. The Water Tribes pose no threat, and that leaves the Fire Nation." He looked down, thinking about the politics of his ex-home.

(I think that covers everyone. Zareal's dead, Anwar got his story wrapped up. The only other people are the storm troopers, I think.)
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 2:15 pm

OOC: Sounds good to me.

"We'll just have to believe they can take care of themselves for a little while, I guess," said Toph. "I mean, if we don't take care of these bastards from the stars, then... Well, there won't be a world to save anymore, will there?"

Katara shuddered.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:06 pm

(Same here.)

"Yeah. You're right. This is bigger than our family and friends. We have our whole world to save.

Erv glanced around the Temple, nodding at a few Dai Li agents. It was falling apart, but he knew better than to leave without Lord Vader's permission. Besides, there might be useful supplies laying around. He stopped, however, when he made it to a great door with horns protruding from it. he addressed the Dai Li.

"Open it. The Jedi may have stored his valuables here," he ordered.

(OOC: Thinking Helios and Vader could find Jedi/Sith holocrons or something.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next