New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay)   Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:44 pm

Smugglers have always been an enigma to the Galaxy. They are bound by no laws, no rules. Their only allegiance is to the defense of their own freedom. Some are no good, practically pirates. Others are rogues with hearts of gold. Whoever these spacers are, one thing can be sure. They always deliver or they die trying.

With the rise of the Galactic Empire and Emperor Palpatine's New Order, Smugglers have found that their special 'talents' are in higher demand than ever. Whether they are making deliveries of goods that the authorities don't approve of, transporting persons that do not want to be found, springing prisoners, or countless other jobs, Smugglers perform their job... And look good doing it. Will you make it as a Smuggler, or will you be destroyed by the Empire's iron fist or other dangers in the Galaxy?

Rules

Keep Cursing to a Minimum.
Shipping is allowed.
No one-liners. Write at least 2-3 sentences per post.
Keep this PG-13
No god-modding.
No Mary-Sues or Gary-Stues.
Only a small number of Jedi are allowed. This is primarily a Smuggler's roleplay so there can only be one, maybe two.
If there is a Jedi, they will attract Lord Vader's attention sooner or later.
Canons may be played.

Character Profile

Name:
Species:
Titles/Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Weapons/Equipment:
Other:

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay)   Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Name: Jacen Pressek
Species: Human
Titles/Rank: Captain
Appearance: Jason is about an average height for a human hand has curly blonde hair, bright green eyes, and wears a charming grin most of the time. He tends to dress in black and white.
Personality: Cocky and adventurous, Jason is up for almost anything and if it involves breaking the law, so much the better. He loves a good-looking woman and almost any type of drink.
History: Born on not a particularly good sector of Coruscant, Jason never had much regard for the law. After all, it was just something made up by the corrupt Senators and some creepy guy in a black robe, enforced by Grievious-like cyborg, monster, or whatever Darth Vader is. At an early age, Jason managed to get a job on a freighter that wasn't exactly law-abiding and, thus, his Smuggling career began. Recently, he's won his own ship in a lucky Sabacc game and is looking to hire.
Weapons/Equipment: A heavily modified blaster pistol that he took off an Imperial officer's dead body, a vibroblade incase of close combat, 500 credits, and a Corellian-style light freighter he named the Soaring Eagle.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay)   Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:05 pm

I'd like to reserve a spot please.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay)   Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:26 pm

Okay. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay)   Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:31 pm

I'd like to reseve a spot please...but you already knew that. D {Uh, you put "Jason," instead of "Jacen" in your character sheet. ^^'}
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay)   Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:48 pm

(Jacen is a Star Wars version of the name, Jason. Reserving.)
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay)   Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:22 pm

I reserve a spot!
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay)   Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:34 am

Okay. Reserving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay)   Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smugglers: Unsung Heroes (Star Wars roleplay)
Page 1 of 1