New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
Warboss_Spriggs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:57 am

Zero to Hero

Username: Magus1108
Name: Frollo
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Frollo#/dnzq0z
Personality: Frollo is a vindictive, cruel, and hypocratical man. He cares for no one other than himself, even though he claims to be a good Christian man. Frollo has long since lost any sympathy after his descent into madness.
Bio: After dying in the molten fire, Frollo wound up in the domain of Hades. There, he quickly made a deal with the supernatural beings known as Malificient and Hades. In exchange for a demon army to conquer Paris and the rest of France, Frollo helped Malificient kill the knight that bothered her, and proved to be a good distraction in the eventual brutal murder of Hercules. After he helped the two, his side of the bargain was granted and Frollo, now restored to life, swiftly conquered Paris with an army of powerful demons and beasts and quickly purged the entire city of Gypsies.

Now Frollo seeks to conquer and purge all of France from of Gypsies. And from there, Frollo has rather ambitious plans to move on to all of Europe...
Other: Frollo is very much a hypocrite, and sees no sin in making his deals with Hades and Malificient. He considers them both abominations, but abominations that provide a means to an end.
Powers/Abilities: While old and somewhat frail, Frollo is still swift with a blade and a decent stratgeist. He also has a great singing voice. Yes, that is totally a power.

Name: Mulan
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Mulan#/d145ei5
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Powers/Abilities: A great fighter, especially with the sword. One of the few sidekicks or love interests who probably is a good fighter to begin with.

Name: Yzma
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Yzma#/dnzp6e
Personality: Yzma is generally an evil, brilliant, and power-hungry mad-scientist, and all around mad-woman. She does have a soft spot to her, but overall Yzma is a terrible person who wants nothing but total power. And she'll do nearly anything to accomplish that.
Bio: Three years after being turned into a cat, Yzma happened to meet Malificient and struck a deal with the witch. Her human form was restored to her (albeit she still has a large, puffy cat tail extending from her posterior) and with the green witch's help overthrew Kuzco (again) and became the Empress. However, Yzma didn't quite have the heart to kill Kuzco, and did want to gloat about her victory. Thus she kept Kuzco alive, and turned him back into a Ilama. Kuzco now resides in the dungeon, forever destined to remain there and as a Ilama until Yzma is overthrown herself.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Yzma is a crazy mad type of scientist, and can make all sorts of useful potions. And she herself can sing pretty good as well. (If you do not believe me, look up Snuff Out the Light on Youtube. It is awesome.)))

Name: Helga Sinclair
Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/101/2/9/Helga_Sinclair_Pose_by_davidkawena.jpg
Personality: Helga is a Femme Fatale of sorts. She is, at times, a cold and logical woman, but she is not evil. There are many things she has done that Helga isn't proud of, but she continues to strive on.
Bio: Helga helped her Rourke in his mission to steal the crystal from Atlantis, and for the most part she supported him, though Helga had some doubts. She really did trust her team and her commander, but when they betrayed her she did not hesitate to kill him, or defend herself. Helga then quickly assumed leadership of the remaining mercenaries, and promised them she would lead them back to the surface. Even those who wanted to help Milo before the poor kid died. So far she has kept her word, but Helga is having trouble actually finding a straight path back to the surface of Earth...
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Helga is a fully trained soldier, and is a capable leader. She can take people on in both armed and unarmed combat.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:54 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:15 am

Zero to Hero. (And I'll get all the bios finished soon.)

Username: Alec
Name: Belle
Appearance: Belle in traveling gear.
Personality: She's kind and intelligent, but wont allow others to be condescending or rude to her. She longs for adventure.
Bio:Two years after Gaston had been killed (Or so she had thought), and things were going perfectly for Belle and her prince. She had already made her way through a whole third of the library, her Father lived in the castle with her, and the wedding between Belle and the former Beast was only a few weeks away. But then Gaston came back, this time with the help of some green skinned woman she didn't recognize. Her Father, her friends, and her Fiance were all killed. Gaston had prevented Belle from being murdered because he wanted her, he wanted to own her, Belle knew. So she ran and managed to escape, by jumping off the cliffside of the castle. It was then Belle found out just how Gaston had survived, when she hit and grabbed onto a tree that was only fifteen feet or so below the fog. Belle found a ledge that led her down to the canyon bed, and began a journey that would take her away from her village, her new home, and her now deceased family. Belle knew she was going to get revenge somehow, she just wasn't sure how yet.
Other: Currently near the oceans of Triton.
Powers/Abilities:

Name: "Kida" Kidagakash Nedakh
Appearance: Kida
Personality: Kida is extremely brave and curious, willing to sacrifice everything she can if it helps protect her people, and those she cares about.
Bio: Kida lived in Atlantis, under the ocean and earth, for most of her life after her Mother sacrificed herself for her people. Kida lived down there for over 8,000 years with her cold (But he still loved her) Father. Then Milo and the people from the surface arrived. They had answers about her people, Kida knew; and, as she spent time with Milo to gleam what information off of him that she could, Kida began to fall in love with the young man. But unlike Milo, the others that came from the surface were evil mercenaries, and just when Kida found out about the secret of her people, her Father was killed and Kida and the crystal that powered Atlantis and kept her people alive were combined and absorbed into one another. Milo and a few of the other mercenaries attempted to save her, but they failed and Milo was killed (along with Commander Lyle Rourk) by Helga, the second-in-command and now leader of the mercenary group. Kida does not know of this and is still unconscious, though her skin is no longer crystalized, and Atlantis and the people within it are all dead.
Other: Currently unconscious and unaware of Milo's death.
Powers/Abilities: She can defy gravity, and use the power of the crystal within her so she can move objects.

Name: Malificent
Appearance: Malificent
Personality: Pettiness is her motivation for everything, Malificent knows she's better then everyone else and will take serious actions so that people don't forget it.
Bio: Malificent was defeated by the three fairies and Phillip eight years ago, and the Witch never forgot what had happened as she waited in silence, gathering her strength once again for revenge. During this time, Malificent decided to play smart, and she recruited minions and allies, promising to help them in return if they would just hold back a certain prince for her. Malificent quickly allowed the Prince to be killed (As his enchanted weapons and shields wouldn't work against an average horrible person.), she then killed the three fairies quickly and easily, before taking Aurora. Malificent had her fun torturing the girl before eventually killing her, knowing that one doesn't just torture someone and then let them live, as that person comes back for revenge much stronger sooner or later. The Witch then kept her promised, and went about the land killing other pests, but only killing exactly who she had been asked to kill. Life has been much, much, much nicer ever since.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: She can summon the powers of hell, and is a (badass) witch.

Name: Joshua Strongbear Sweet
Appearance: Joshua.
Personality: Joshua is a well-humored fast talker who wants to take care of his parents. Pretty good at lying, and can be threatening.
Bio: Joshua was quick to side with Helga when push came to shove, with an unstable volcano beneath his feet, Milo dead, and the mercenary claiming to have the only way out, it was an easy decision. And Helga was right to, as there seemed to be some path she had found that took them up, and unlike the Atlanteans, they didn't get killed by searing hot magma. And they could still get some cash out of it too with Kida around, Joshua knew. It wasn't the best situation, but Sweet feels like he made the right choice in the end.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: He's a Doctor, with an awesome saw.

Name: Audrey Rocio Ramirez
Appearance: Audrey
Personality: Audrey is tough as nails, and can be extremely sarcastic. She doesn't want to disappoint her Father, nor does she want anyone else thinking she's weak.
Bio: Audrey was horrified when she saw Milo fall to his death, and the young woman knew that she had to get out of there with the volcano. The Mechanic flew up with Vinnie, trying to make it to the earth's surface on their own. But the transports went out about a mile up, forcing Audrey and Vinny to fly back underground where they found Helga and the rest of the mercenary team (Along with Kida's body) being led through some tunnel. Apparently the volcano had erupted, but instead of going up, it consumed Atlantis. Audrey knew that with everyone except her and Vinny working together, temporarily joining up with them to get to the surface was the best bet, even if Audrey was sure most of them were good for nothing cowards, she wasn't stupid.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: She's a sassy super mechanic, that totally counts as a super power.

Last edited by Alec on Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:50 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 2:58 pm

Reservations noted, and that's a good idea Magus, thanks!

Belle doesn't have powers yet Very Happy I mean, she's enchanting sure, but a play on words doesn't count Razz
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:01 pm

(Oh, that reminds me. I also want to reserve Vincenzo "Vinny" Santorini.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:15 pm

((That reminds me. I want to reserve Yzma as well. And I may as well drop Shan Yu, since four characters is my personal limit. But someone else is welcome to take him. And anyone gonna take any Notre Dame characters?))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:52 pm

I have a new question. So...since some of the villains in the Disney films died, nearly all of them really, I assume they went to Hades' domain or whatever and the plan to get revenge was hatched there? I was just wondering, since I kinda was curious as to how this whole revenge thing got started. And how previously dead guys came back to life, too.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:57 pm

(I'd also take Phoebus if he's still alive, if someone takes Esmeralda.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:58 pm

((....Who was that again?))
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:05 pm

Username: Casey Jewels

Name: Princess Eilonwy

Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 WOcGudK
http://konpeito-ko.deviantart.com/art/Princess-Eilonwy-129561700

Personality: Princess Eilonwy knows how to take care of herself, and is strong-willed because of it. She has a temper, which really shows whenever anyone talks down at her because she’s a girl. She will stew over those types of comments for quite awhile. However, she is also sensitive, and will try to help out those in need. She is also quite talkative and can seem a little scatterbrained in what she says, at times.

Bio: Eilonwy is the daughter of Angharad, daughter of Regat of the Royal House of Llyr. Her father, Geraint, was a commoner. Being the only daughter—and the only child—she was kept fairly guarded in her castle home. However, this didn’t mean that she didn’t have trips outside. Her mother often took her out into the country, to teach her about magic.

As Eilonwy became older, she began to sneak off into the country. It wasn’t that she hated her parents or felt any need to rebel. No, she just liked being on her own. But, unbeknownst to her, the Horned King learned of her and her Bauble. The next time she went out alone, the Horned King’s dragons found her and took her away.

Upon learning that the Bauble could not tell him where the Black Cauldron was, the Horned King threw her into the dungeon. She explored much of the place in the few weeks she was there, and then she met Taran and Fflewddur Fflam. All three of them managed to escape from the place. From there, they—along with Gurgi—went on a journey to find the magical pig Hen Wen and the Black Cauldron. They managed to defeat the Horned King, and the Black Cauldron disintegrated into nothing.

Eilonwy thought that that was the end of all of her troubles, but several months later, on the eve of her wedding to Taran, both he and Gurgi were killed by a dark force. Devastated by her loss, Eilonwy cut herself off from the world for an entire week. Then, her depression lightened, she set off on a journey after the dark force, following its trace with her Bauble. This trace has led her to Thebes, where she lost it completely.

Other:

Powers/Abilities: Princess Eilonwy comes from a long line of Enchantresses, and thus she knows much about magic. However, she doesn’t actually know how to use magic, outside of her Bauble. Even then, the Bauble tends to have a mind of its own, but it does stick close to her and, when she wills it, it glows.

Username: Casey Jewels

Name: Skippy

Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 4DGFq7d

Personality: Skippy acts serious much of the time, but inside he feels like he is falling apart. He just wants to be the happy-go-lucky kid he once was, but his innocence was shattered with the death of Robin Hood. He feels uncertain of himself, and it doesn’t help that he’s traveled far from home, all alone. However, his loyalty is unquestionable, and he is never afraid to help those in need.

Bio: Skippy’s first seven years of life were spent living under the tyranny of Prince John. His is the oldest boy of his large family, and has acted as the protector every since his father was killed in a skirmish with the Sheriff of Nottingham. At his eighth birthday party, Robin Hood showed up and gave him the yellow hat that he wears, as well as his first bow and arrow. In the weeks that followed, he watched his idol Robin defeat Prince John and the Sheriff of Nottingham.

When Maid Marian and Robin Hood married, he tried to leave with them, but Robin pulled himself aside and told him to protect Nottingham while he was away. So, Skippy stayed.

The years passed, and Nottingham was kept safe under Skippy’s watch—not that there was a lot of trouble, with King Richard back on the throne. Then, on the eve of Skippy’s seventeenth birthday, King Richard died in his sleep. Immediately a search went out to find Robin Hood and Maid Marian, as she and her children were the only ones that could take the throne, aside from Prince John. It was Skippy that came across the remains of the once happy family.

Upon his return to Nottingham, he discovered that Prince John had resumed the throne, with the Sheriff of Nottingham as his right-hand man.

Skippy tried to stand against him, but he ended up fleeing for his life from Nottingham. He’s since been looking for others to help him, and his search has taken him as far as Thebes.

Other:

Powers/Abilities: Possesses a bow and arrow, with which he is quite good at—almost as good as Robin Hood; also has a dagger, but he isn’t nearly so skilled with it

Inspired by: MartinBP‘s comic, Nottingham Undone: http://martinbp.deviantart.com/art/Nottingham-Undone-163638299

The histories are a little rough, but I think that I'm done with them. And just FYI... Since nobody has claimed the Horned King, I've gone ahead and worked out how he comes back. If anybody decides to claim him and wants to do something different, that's fine with me.

So, instead of the Black Cauldron staying intact once its power is destroyed and the Horned King sucked in, it inside turns to dust. The Horned King is sent to the Underworld, where Hades comes across him. I'm thinking that the Horned King has inherited some of the Cauldron's powers, and can, with his touch, turn dead bodies into living dead.

Just my thoughts.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Mon May 08, 2023 6:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:28 pm

(Phoebus was the blonde guy in the Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:31 pm

((The one who got together with Esmerelda? I think he's dead too.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:33 am

(Yeah, I'd say Phoebus and Quasimodo both counted as heroes for that, Esmerelda was essentially just motivation (For awesome music) in that film.)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:39 pm

Reserves noted, and the idea is that while most of the villains' death were "implied," they may not have died. Remember, while these are based off the Disney movies, you're allowed to modify your bio as needed.

Such as, Ursula was impaled by the ship, this is true, however, it may not have killed her, rather put her out of commission, enough so that Triton could get his power back and break the deal Ariel made.

Gaston fell off the castle and into a ravine, this is also true, however, he may have--by the smallest margin--survived the fall, injured, but alive...and wanting revenge.

Not all of these villains would have the connection or know-how to pull everyone together, but Maleficent and Hades would, especially Hades if any of the villains did die. With the control of a villain, you have free reign to explain how you survived.

Magus, if you want to drop Shan Yu, just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 2:57 pm

I finished up all of my character lists, and I worked with the idea that because the films made them dying potentially vague, that means we can say they didn't.

Also, I was just wondering, if a villain isn't taken then does that mean we'll just treat them as an NPC when it's time to take them down?
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 3:05 pm

The villains that aren't taken are for anyone's use as they see fit, when it comes time for a combat-based encounter, I'll control them, Like a D&D DM. However, if anyone wants to take control of a villain for that purpose, you're more than welcome.

I've taken one character, because as DM, I'll more or less be handling any or all NPC-based interactions. However, NPCs are available to anyone for use as needed.

And I have to say Alec, fantastic job with the character bios! Very Happy

And it's okay Casey; you are under no obligation to take any more characters than you want, or can handle! Smile
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:32 pm

I doubt that Frollo survived a fall into a river of molten fire. So I'll assume he met Hades, and then made a deal with him and Malificient when the time came.

And yes, I'd like to drop Shaun Ya or whatever his name was and claim Yzma in his place.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 4:59 pm

Done Magus, although Shan Yu is available to anyone that wants him

I have to say, I really am looking forward to seeing Kronk and Yzma in action :3
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:03 pm

As do I!

Oh and if you ask me I think it'd be a great idea to have Tangled included in this RP. It felt like a classic Disney movie to me. A great musical, too.

And if no one wants Esmerelda should I assume Frollo had her killed too?
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:23 pm

No, no, I'll take her if no one wants her, and I can work out something to explain the deaths of Pheobus, Quasimodo and Frollo.

I can take a look a Tangled, but for the moment, I'd like to keep it as much pre-2000 as possible. It seems Rapunzel hasn't been done by Disney before...which is odd, but I suppose I'll allow it. Be aware, I'm not familiar with Tangled, so....I'll need help with the NPCs
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Tangled basically was like most of the late eighties early nineties Disney princess film plots, but with a more entertaining villain and the love interest actually had a personality. The hero is either Rapunzel, Flynn, or a horse.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:30 pm

I'd say it's Flynn myself. Though Rapunzel was the more main and important character. Makes me feel sorry for the other when one of them gets offed by a reborn Mother Grethel. Or whatever her name was. It escapes me.

And I'd sure appreciate that, Warboss. And I'm just fine with Frollo having died, then made a deal with Hades and Malificient to be reborn and have an army of demons to retake Paris.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:33 pm

I'd say the massive amounts of magma and angry people everywhere would make it easy to kill off Quasimodo, Frollo, and Phoebus.
It also would be easy to have Esmerelda survive, considering they were all fighting over her.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:43 pm

Women, the death of heroes and villains since 1934 lol (kidding)

And it's no problem Magus. Just give me a moment to make the profile.

Username: Warboss_Spriggs
Name: Esmeralda
Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 Esmeralda-disney-leading-ladies-6477984-300-424
Personality: Esmeralda has a strong sense of social justice and stands up for her beliefs. She's kind and clever, as well as strong willed, courageous, and defiant.

Bio: Born a gypsy, and persecuted as such for most of her life, she was saved by Quasimodo as she was about to be burned at the stake, having been ambushed in the Court of Miracles. Judge Claude Frollo, persistent in the Gypsy's demise and having barely escaped the molten rock spewing forth from the gargoyles, caught Quasimodo off guard as he was attempting to care for her after she had succumbed to the smoke of the pyre; a moment Frollo used to stab Quasimodo in the back.

As Quasimodo lay bleeding to death, a weakened Pheobus arrive too late, tackling Claude Frollo out onto the balcony as he attempted to take the Gypsie's life. As she came around, weak and weary from oxygen deprivation, she hastily saw Frollo and Pheobus tumble over the side, the both of them inevitably falling to a molten death. As the riots settled, and the streets pooled with blood, Esmeralda packed her things and both she and her goat, Djali, grabbed the first wagon out of Paris, wanting to leave the injustice and blood behind.

Other: Currently on her way to Thebes

Powers/Abilities:

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:45 pm

XD

But seriously, Esmerelda is one of my favorite Disney characters ever. She was their first important racial minority character (excluding Aladdin) and wasn't a stereotype, and her philosophy about life and religion was very enjoyable to see. For me she was the most interesting character in a film full of interesting characters.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:47 pm

Is Alice from Alice in Wonderland dead? If not I'll take her, If so, I'll reserve the Mad Hatter please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next