New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
Warboss_Spriggs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:49 am

Joshua

"No, but he did betray all of us," Joshua replied empathetically, a bit of the firm structure leaving his tone as he looked down at Helga. "The crew almost tore each other apart down there, ya know," He pointed out, raising his eyebrows as he glanced at the ceiling for a few seconds for a sort of respectful silence. This trip, this mission they had been preparing for for almost eight years now, had cost at least four-fifths of the team. Likely all of them, when all was said and done. Suddenly Sweet looked back down at Helga, remembering he was a by a Superior who had likely been injured earlier.

"How are your ribs doing? I know they took a pretty bad beating earlier, with the commander and all," He pointed out.
----------------------------
Belle

"... I hope so too," Belle muttered in reply to finding out Ariel was worried about her Father. Belle certainly missed hers right now. But there wasn't time for that right now, considering she had fellow travelers with her now. From the look of things there were probably even newer to camping then she was, living under the sea and whatnot.

"Lets get away from here. For now," Belle reassured as she looked between Ariel and Melody. Surprisingly the forests were much warmer then the shore these days.
-----------------------------
Nakoma

Nakoma stopped, staring at The man as though he had just arrived down here to finish the slaughter that had been committed against her people. The woman clenched her fists and went back to a passive expression, but she couldn't stop herself from taking a step back.
Audrey

"You just want to go out with a bang, don' you?" Audrey asked, slightly teasingly as she looked at Vinny with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:37 pm

"Silly thing."

The ball of light rocked from side-to-side at the sound of the melodic, youthful voice, and then it flew up and circled around the speaker.

"You're supposed to be following the trace," she told it with a shake of her finger.

The bauble tottered around for a moment before suddenly shooting forward, over the grassy land. It then paused and seemed to almost look back at Princess Eilonwy, as if it was waiting on her. The princess opened her mouth to scold the silly thing again, but her mouth closed without a sound and she gave a slight shake of her head.

Taran.

She had used to scold him too, for his foolishness. But now she would give anything just to have him here with her. They had been about to be married...

Eilonwy gave a second shake of her head, but this one was to drive the memories away. Now was not the time to be consumed by grief.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:42 pm

"Want to? I always knew I'd go out with a bang," Vinny told her with a smirk as he leaned back, "But you have to admit, it's better than starving to death."
Back to top Go down
KataraTheWaterbender

KataraTheWaterbender

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 11:35 pm

((I am sooo sorry it's taken me this long to get my first post up! I've been a bit busy lately >_>))

Flashback

Rapunzel was finally free from her "mother" for the second time, but this time it didn't feel as great - because this time, she didn't have Eugene with her. He was... He wasn't around anymore, and there wasn't anything she could do about it. But even if there was, she didn't know if she'd ever find the tower again in time to do any good; Mother had blindfolded her the entire way to her new prison. It made her want to cry, but all she could do right now was run, her long golden hair wrapped all up in her arms.

Rapunzel didn't know how long she had been running before she was finally forced to stop in a meadow hidden in a wood. As she was trying to catch her breath, the tears finally began rolling down her face, and sobs threatened to take over, making it even more difficult to breathe. Then, after some time, a sudden rustling and - footsteps? - could be heard coming from the woods, getting closer...and closer...and closer...

"Maximus!" Rapunzel gasped as the white horse emerged from the trees. The white horse neighed when he saw her and quickly trotted over to her. Rapunzel threw her arms around hid neck, another sob escaping her throat. The horse bowed his head, and the two remained like that, sharing in the other's sorrow, until Rapunzel suddenly felt a tug on her dress.

She pulled away from Maximus to see who it was, and her lips broke into a weak smile.

"Pascal," she said as she bent down to pick him up. "I'm so glad to see that you're safe." The chameleon gave her a little smile beofre climbing along her arm and coming to a rest at her shoulder. Satisfied, Rapunzel turned to face Maximus once more, who gave a little snort and a shake of his head.

"We can't stay here," she continued. "Mother'll - I mean, um," she paused, making a mental note to start breaking her habit of calling Gothel her mother, "she will be looking for me." She bit her lip. "But where can we go?"

The trio thought for a few minutes, Rapunzel thinking aloud all the while, saying they couldn't go somewhere Gothel would expect her to go. Finally Maximus had an idea - at least he appeared as if he did - but as he was a horse he couldn't explain it to Rapunzel. But she trusted him, so they all worked together to (try to) braid her hair so it would't drag them down, which resulted in a sort of braid that was mostly just a tied up mess; Rapunzel took Maximus's saddle and bridle off so it would be hard for anyone to identify him as one of the royal guards' horses; and then Rapunzel jumped onto Maximus's back with Pascal on her shoulder, and they set off.

End Flashback

"Are you sure this is the right way, Maximus?" Rapunzel asked, looking uncertainly around at her surroundings. It seemed like she and her two animal friends had been in these woods for ages.

The horse, Maximus, snorted and suddenly broke into a brisk trot. Pascal clung as tight as his little chameleon hands would hold him to Rapunzel's shoulder at the sudden bouncing gait. Rapunzel found the motion a bit jarring as well and she would have made Maximus slow back down to a walk, but the bouncing around caused the heels of her feet to tap against the horse's sides, causing him to speed into a canter. It was a bit smoother than the trot, and it would get them to their destination faster than a walk, so Rapunzel didn't protest.

"Hang on, Pascal," she said, releasing one of her hands from the horse's mane to hold onto the green chameleon clinging to her shoulder. "We'll be there soon." Wherever "there" was that Maximus was taking them to.

((I'll hopefully be able to post with Kiara tomorrow.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:52 am

((Mind posting with Kronk, AI? Mulan introduced herself to him.))

Helga

"Yes. It was unfortunate. I'm just glad it all ended with Thatch's death. It sounds callous, I know, but we might have all died in that volcanoe if not for my good aim. And as for my ribs...." Helga frowned in thought as some questions she had put behind her, until now, started to resurface.

"They're....fine. Which makes no sense at all. In fact, it makes no sense at all that I'm still alive. I could barely move after I hit the ground, and yet I was able to get back up on my feet and dodge the flaming wreckage of the hot air ballon. It doesn't even feel like I have any fractured or broken bones, which you'd think I would have." Helga said.

Thomas

"I'm not going to hurt you." Thomas blurted out. He shifted and looked around nervously. "I...I was just curious. I had thought all the Indians from Pocahontas' tribe had been slaughtered, but....you're from her tribe, aren't you? You're one of the Indians that lived in Pocahontas' tribe."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 pm

(Oh. Sorry, Magus.)

Kronk nodded at Mulan, giving the small woman a wide smile as he offered his hand, "I'm Kronk. And who is this little fella?"

He looked at the little boy. He was always good with kids. So much so that he was the Scoutmaster for the Junior Chipmunks. He sighed inwardly. Former Scoutmaster.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:53 pm

"Well then let's just see where we head," Ariel said, trying to keep a positive outlook on things. "If only you were a mermaid. It's a little safer down there, but not by much."
--------
Jasmine walked as Rajah darted out onto the road. The girl could hear what sounded like a horse coming down the road and she saw a young girl on it.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:44 pm

Audrey

Audrey chuckled despite herself for a few seconds before pointing out, "It's worse then living, too," she added, arms still crossed and a smirk on her face as she looked at Vinny. "Besides, the last lave tube we were in is full of lava now," She pointed out.
----------------------------
Belle

Belle nodded in agreement. "If only ..." She muttered. She wished she had lived under the sea, or in the sky, or anywhere that was the awful village Papa had raised her in, really. Belle wanted to know what it was like to live under the sea, she wanted to ask Ariel and Melody so many questions. But it was too soon to be so invasive, so instead Belle pointed out to the other women that there was a path that went up the beach and into the forest, that they could take to continue going north. She wouldn't tell them yet that she was looking for someone (Something?), someone that could hopefully help her ... Maybe help all of them?
Joshua

"What?" Joshua asked, acting as though Helga was joking with her or something. That was physically impossible, she had fallen at least eighty feet before hitting rock, it was amazing that she hadn't died on impact immediately, the fact that she had jumped out of the way of the debris was a miracle in itself ... but having no injuries at all? That was just impossible.

"Mind if I check that claim out?" Joshua asked as he looked down at Helga, prepared to ask again if she denied his request.
------------------------------
Nakoma

"I am of the Powhatan tribe," Nakoma replied, a bit of bitterness in her tone as she realized it was more like she was a part of the Powhatan tribe. The white man was right to assume that she had died along with the rest of them. She should have died as well, after all. Pocahontas was the one who should have lived, who should have talked to that darn Mother Willow, who should have been on this boat, talking to this man instead of her, right now.

"What do you want?" Nakoma asked, wishing she could have sounded less hurt and more angry right after she had spoken. A glare would have to suffice.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Ariel and Melody took one last look at the sea. They had always been near it (or in it) for their entire lives so it was going to be weird to be away from it. Ariel took a deep breath and took her daughter's hand to reassure her.

"Ok then. Let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:04 pm

Meg

Rounding on the kids, she looked over them, "So...let me get this straight, I have with me, a half-naked boy from the jungle and an oddly over-dressed girl from a place called 'England" tagging along with me." she said, hitching her eyebrow, "And you were raised by wolves...while you were in some fantasy land called...are you serious?" she asked, criticizing Wendy.

Meg massaged her brow, "Right, okay..." she said, taking a deep breath, "So, I'm Megara, friends call me Meg; unfortunately, the only friend I had was murdered along with his winged, good-for-nothing horse. This only friend of mine was also a hero, so we are going to see his trainer."

Turning back towards the road, she glanced back at the two, "We've got a ways to go, so lets get moving...oh, and here," she said, tossing Mowgli an apple.
---------------------------------

Esmeralda

Frowning, she watched the young girl turn away. Biting her lower lip, she stood up and caught the girl before she went too far, "Well, how about we get to know each other? That way, I can keep you company till your mother comes?" she asked, brushing the younger girls hair softly.

"My name's Esmeralda; it means 'Emerald,' which I've been told I was named for my eyes," she said, batting her emerald green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Mulan

"This shy little boy is my son, Fa Lin." Mulan said, smiling briefly as she ruffled her son's hair. The boy continued to hide behind her legs, though he peered out from them curiously, staring at Kronk with a mixture of fear and awe.

"....You're big." Lin stated.

Thomas

"N-Nothing. I was just....curious, I suppose. I....I lived in the Jamestown settlement, with my friends. I...was there when Governor--King Ratcliffe attacked both your people and mine." Thomas said, grimacing slightly at that memory and of the fact that, somehow, Ratcliffe had become the new King of England.

Helga

"Of course. You're welcome to try and figure out this mystery." Helga replied.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Alice bit her lip. She couldn't stand it. She was only eight years old, why did she have to grow up now? She looked away and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:37 pm

"The Moe says that most of the earth around here has hints of volcanic rock... If he's right, there's another lave vent," he told her before, at last, smiling a little, "I would prefer to live, though."

Kronk smiled a little, "Papi made sure of that. My family has always..."

He stopped, frowning a little. Who knows what happened to them after Yzma took over. Yzma probably didn't do anything to them, or at least, anything because of him. She had the Imperial Guard after all and she never asked about his family so they were safely anonymous.

"We've always been into fitness," he finished, ridding himself of his thoughts and smiling encouragingly at Lin.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Esmeralda

She wasn't sure before, but now she knew; reaching over to the girl, she pulled her into an embrace, "Hey, it's going to be okay; you're going to be alright..." she gently cooed, stroking the girl's hair. No one should have to lose the ones they love so young...she knew that pain all too well.

"Djali?" she asked as the goat looked up at her; she jerked her head towards Mulan, and bleating, he bounded over to the young woman, gripping some loose cloth in his teeth as he pulled towards Esmeralda and the girl.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Alice threw her arms around the lady and began to cry. She felt so weak, she had given so easily. But she needed to cry. She needed to be held, so that she could finish her journey. She sobbed as dinah rubbed against her leg and mewed softly.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:34 pm

Esmeralda

"It's alright, it's alright; just let it all out, I'm here," she cooed sweetly as she held the close, letting the girl cry. This poor girl, reminding her so much of herself when she was her age; the world could be so cruel, it wasn't right.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:31 am

Joshua

Joshua nodded in reply before pulling out his stethoscope and a small flashlight. The Doctor knelt down and pulled up Helga's shirt slowly, staring very precisely as he tried to find cuts or even bruises. But as Joshua pulled up the shirt as high as Helga would likely allow him, here where anyone who looked could see. He turned Helga around slowly to check out her back, also noting that her skin looked fine. It wasn't just like she had never fallen from a height that should have killed her, it was like she had never come down on this Journey at all.

Joshua's eyes widened as he lightly tapped Helga's shoulder blades, and then her ribs one by one. He could tell by the Leader's reaction that they were perfectly healthy. It was ... beyond a miracle, that much was certain.
--------------------------------
Nakoma

Nakoma was surprised to hear that this man was from the village that had been constructed near her people's tribe ... she had no idea that the people of Jamestown had been attacked as well. And some man, Ratcliffe was to blame, and he was the leader of wherever all these men were from, Nakoma summaried in her mind with a grimace. It made sense, but Nakoma was still confused by one thing.

"What do you want?" She asked.
---------------------------------
Audrey

"Well, that's great. Can we at least shoot the mole up first?" Audrey asked with a sort of frustrated smirk as she glanced at Vinny.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 10:58 am

"Now, that would be fun," Vinny told her with a grin. He'd have to add a bit more gunpowder to account for the Mole's extra weight from the dirt he insisted in carrying around, but that wouldn't be too much of a problem.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Mulan

Mulan looked down at the goat as it tugged on her clothing. She shooed it away and looked back at Kronk. "Well, I must be leaving now. It was nice to meet you, Kronk. Say...."

Mulan took another look at the tall and muscular man. He would certainly be a good body-guard to keep around, in traveling in these dangerous and unknown areas. While Mulan could fight for herself, she couldn't always be there to protect her son or her grandmother or Mushu.

"Would you...like to come along? I could pay you to be my....family's body-guard. If you don't mind."

Helga

"Perhaps we should go on a date, first, if you're going to be that thorough, Sweet." Helga said with wry smile. She frowned, though, when she saw the look on his face.

"What's the diagnosis, Doctor?"

Thomas

"N-Nothing. I just came down here, originally, because I was curious. But...well, now, I still don't know." Thomas admitted.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:23 pm

"Hm... Well, I am tired of living off nuts and fish," Kronk told her as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. He had been wondering aimlessly since Yzma took over. It would be good to have a guard again.

"Don't do it!" a voice cried before appearing on his left shoulder dressed in spandex-red. His Shoulder Devil. He continued, She'd expect you to risk your life. Our life.

"Be quiet," he muttered, "Where's the other guy?"

"Here!" his angel called, popping on his other shoulder.

Nice dress, his devil called out.

I told you, it's a toga! And nice costume. We all knew you were flamin'! his angel told him.

Kronk rubbed his head. Weren't those two supposed to help. He smiled at Mulan, deciding to ignore them, "I'll do it."

(Wait, what happens when these two meet Mushu?)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Alice sobbed and gripped on to Esmerelda's clothes.
"Mommy, Daddy. Mr. Rabbit." she sobbed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Esmeralda

Holding the sobbing girl in her arms, she reached for Dinah, tucking her hand under the cat's stomach as she lifted the animal to her. Wrapping an arm around the girl, hefting the girl close to her as she walked over to Mulan, "I'm going over to the Inn to get a room for the night...and I'm sure they won't take kindly to Gypsies, so if you don't mind, can you cover me?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Mulan

"Sure, of course. My family needs a place to stay for the night anyway." Mulan replied. She turned to Kronk. "Thanks. I appreciate it, Kronk. I promise you'll have a good wage. Oh,"

She stepped aside, looked at Esmeralda, and gestured to Kronk. "Esmeralda, this is Kronk. Kronk, this is Esmeralda. Kronk is my....family's new body-guard. I just hired him. You don't mind, do you?"

((Hehe. Mushu gets into many a hilarious argument with them, and becomes Kronk's unofficial third shoulder angel? Or better yet, Mushu discovers he has shoulder angels of his own! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:21 pm

Alice didn't even Notice the movement. She held on like her life depended on it.
"Mommy." she sobbed. She was normally very strong willed but it was too much.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:23 pm

(LOL. Now that would be a good twist. Sounds like Mushu is going to have fun with the angels. Now we just need Mushu to appear.)

"I'm sure you will," Kronk told her with a simple nod before smiling at Esmeralda and nodding his head at her as well. If he was going to work for Mulan's family, then he should be polite, he decided.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next