New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
Warboss_Spriggs
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] Empty
PostSubject: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:40 pm

Failure…it’s a bitter and painful thing to have to live with, especially when you realize, that you had everything within your grasp…but it just wasn’t enough; this was the singular thought that rang true among the assembled group of villains, each from their own domain, united…by failure…

But this would be the last time, for with their combined might, perhaps they could accomplish everything that they sought; and so, they did. Around the world, heroes fell before them, their wrath was terrible and swift…and it was quiet…

With the heroes gone, there stands nothing in the way of their goals, whatever they may be; only the beaten, the unwanted, the sidekicks, or even the friends or lovers have the chance to take the place of those that came before them, and bring justice to the wicked…

"Alright, you spineless worms! The world's in trouble, and the good guys are six feet under! You pack of gutless sissies have the chance to go big, be big! You can be heroes!" yelled the short, fat balding Satyr, as he paced back and forth in front of the significantly small group of terrified initiates, "And I, am going to do that with just three words: Training!" he shouted as he pulled a rope, dropping the veil behind him. The revealed obstacle course caused all the initiates to pass out, Philoctetes held he brow as he felt a headache forming, "We are so screwed..."

Rules:
1. No god-modding
2. No Mary Sues or the male equivalent
3. No OOC fighting
4. Keep cussing to a minimum, this is Disney after all. AU or no, keep that much in mind
5. Romance is allowed, sexual orientation is up to the player, but it does not need to be known. After all, that sort of thing can be developed between characters. Nothing too graphic, and respect other players.
6. The original heroes are dead...no exceptions; Hercules, Aladdin...all dead. This RP is about those taking their place.
7. Villains are playable. If you have a favorite you'd like to play, PM me for a reservation.
8. No limit to characters, just keep track of them.
9. I reserve the right to change the rules
10. Put, "Zero to Hero" in your post to show you have read the rules.
11. As an added note, only Disney movies made before the year 2000 are allowed unless you can provide a decent reason why.

Character Sheet:

Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:
Powers/Abilities: (This will come later, unless your character has a unique ability. Others will be granted by a patron after you have earned their favor.)

Pending Characters

Reserved Characters

Frollo (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)- Magus1108
Jasmine (Aladdin)- TokoToTheEnd
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)- Alec
Shan Yu (Mulan)- Available
Mulan (Mulan)- Magus1108
Jafar (Aladdin)- Magus1108
Princess Eilonwy (The Black Cauldron)- Casey Jewels
Kida (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)- Alec
Joshua Sweet (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)- Alec
Audrey Ramirez (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)- Alec
Kronk (Emperor's New Groove)- almostinsane99
Philoctetes "Phil" (Hercules)- almostinsane99
Helga Sinclair (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)- Magus1108
Vincenzo "Vinny" Santorini- almostinsane99
Yzma- Magus1108
Alice (Alice in Wonderland)- zukoscrazyfangirl
Skippy (Robin Hood)- Casey Jewels
Mother Gothel (Tangled)-KataraTheWaterbender
Rapunzel (Tangled)- KataraTheWaterbender
Tinkerbell (Peter Pan)- TokoToTheEnd
Kiara (The Lion King series)- KataraTheWaterbender
Sitka (Brother Bear)- Alec
Nakoma (Pocahontas)- Alec
Melody (The Little Mermaid II)- TokoToTheEnd
Kaa (Jungle Book)- TokoToTheEnd
Wendy (Peter Pan)- TokoToTheEnd
Mowgli (Jungle Book)- TokoToTheEnd

Current Cast:

Heroes:
Megara- Warboss_Spriggs
Esmeralda- Warboss_Spriggs
Belle- Alec (Temp: Warboss_Spriggs)
Mulan- Magus1108
Princess Eilonwy- Casey Jewels
Kida- Alec (Temp: Warboss_Spriggs)
Kronk- almostinsane99
Philoctetes- almostinsane99
Skippy- Casey Jewels
Thomas - Magus1108
Tinkerbell - TokoToTheEnd
Ariel - TokoToTheEnd
Melody - TokoToTheEnd
Jasmine- TokoToTheEnd
Wendy - TokoToTheEnd
Rapunzel - KataraTheWaterbender (Temp: Magus1108)
Kiara - KataraTheWaterbender
Nakoma - Alec (Temp: Warboss_Spriggs)
Sitka - Alec (Temp: Warboss_Spriggs)
Mowgli - TokoToTheEnd
Alice- zukoscrazyfangirl

Villains:
Frollo- Magus1108
Jafar- Magus1108
Helga Sinclair- Magus1108
Yzma- Magus1108
Joshua Sweet- Alec
Audrey Ramirez- Alec
Maleficent- Alec (Temp: Warboss_Spriggs)
Vincenzo "Vinny" Santorini- almostinsane99
Hades- TokoToTheEnd
Kaa- TokoToTheEnd
Mother Gothel- KataraTheWaterbender

(Pending status will be removed upon completion of a character sheet.)

The Villain Lineup: (Otherwise known as the General Encounter listing)

Level 1 (easy)

Gaston (Villagers and manliness could be added difficulty, but he's still not much due to lack of intelligence or magic.)
Frollo (Amazing music, fire places, and soldiers give him an edge, but he is extremely easy to beat otherwise.)
Captain Hook (Can't fly, but has a sword and weird mustache.)
Mother Gothel (Passive Aggressive bitch, amazing singer, great hair, has a secret dagger.)
Queen [Snow White] (She's an old woman now. Take out her teeth, punch her in the face, it's over.)
Ratcliffe (He's fabulous, has power from England, but like he could actually defend himself.)
Queen of Hearts (She scares me.)

Level 2 (Intermediate)

Shan Yu (Obviously not human after crawling out of an avalanche like that, has a sidekick bird, but it doesn't talk.)
Shere Khan (It's a tiger.)
Scar (He's a lion, voiced by Jeremy Irons, so yeah, pretty awesome. Be prepared.)
Dr Facilier (Can summon demons, can't control them.)
Horned King (Stuff.)

Level 3 (Hard)

Ursula (Powerful witch, very charismatic, such a diva.)
Yzma (Can make potions, but can't do much in terms of fighting without them. Voiced by Eartha Kitt, so yeah, awesome.)
Jafar (If human, has scepter to hypnotize people. If genie, someone gets the lamp and he is done, but still very powerful.)
Atlantis Team (May not be evil, but they are all very intelligent and have actual technology, so yeah.)

Boss Level (OMFG!)

Malificent (Petty boss who can summon the powers of hell, has a chessmaster personality.)
Hades (Lord of the dead, great at making Martinis.)

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 33 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:47 pm

Can I reserve Jasmine from Aladdin
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Reserve noted! Glad to have you!

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:59 pm

Username: Warboss_Spriggs
Name: Megara, aka "Meg"
Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] Megara

Personality: Sarcastic and strong willed, she hates the "Damsel in Distress" stereotype.

Bio: A year after Hercules fought against Hades to save her soul and defend Olympus from the Titans, she and Hercules had been living happy together, only to have her happiness cut short when he was murdered, found maimed and broken alongside his winged steed, equally mauled.

Now, abandoning the remains of her old life, she has opted to get revenge on Hercules' killers, traveling to Thebes to receive training from the famed Hero Trainer, Philoctetes and become a hero.

Other: On her way to Thebes

Powers/Abilities:

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 pm

I reserve Belle from Beauty and the Beast.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:54 pm

I have a question. In Notre Dame, who'd count as the hero? The blonde guy or Quasimodo?
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Both actually. So, yeah...bummer, but that what happens when they cross Frollo! :insert awesomeface:
It can get confusing, as the Blonde guy, Phoebus, started out a hero of sorts, Quasimodo, the main character, had the find his courage to become a hero.

And your reserve is noted Alec

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:05 pm

Aah. Poor Quasi.

Ooh! I'd also love to reserve the one guy villain from Mulan, too.

....damn. That means Mulan and her boyfriend are dead too, aren't they? Ah man.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Technically yes, she would be, but since she fought under the diguise of a male, she'd probably have barely escaped...her boyfriend...not so much, but that depends, did you want to play Mulan?

And the villain reserve is noted.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:13 pm

Sure! I'd love to. And thanks.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:14 pm

Hey, no problem, and thank you! All of you guys wanting to participate deserve all the thanks!

Mulan and Shan Yu have been reserved Magus Wink
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:19 pm

Can I reserve Jaffar (is that how you spell his name)?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:24 pm

I think it's Jafar. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:25 pm

It is Jafar, and yes, your reserve has been noted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 11:58 pm

Zero to Hero.

And question. Has it been the same amount of time between all of the villains getting defeated to the time now? Like... For Megara it's been about a year since Hades was defeated the first time, but with Robin Hood, would it only have been a year since the Sheriff and Prince John were defeated, or could it be different for each place?

I'm debating using Skippy, but if it's only been a year, then he's probably too young.

And I'm reserving Princess Eilonwy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 12:23 am

As for the time in between defeats, it's completely up to the respective characters. Your hero might have defeated your villain some time before Hades, but he's been stewing on it.

If the Villain of your respective character has been claimed, the best thing to do is talk with the player to get it straight, or you can keep it as ambiguous as possible Very Happy

Eilonwy reserved Casey
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:06 am

I was just wondering about Atlantis, who qualifies as the hero of that film, Milo or Kida?

Actually ... who would even be the villain of that film now? (Maybe it just sticks with Treasure Planet for most people not counting it?)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:17 am

Atlantis was made after 2000, and is one of the few I'd consider for the RP. To answer your question, I think it was Milo...

So we can say Helga survived and becomes an anti-hero...as pretty much everyone would have died...Maybe Kida survived having been infused with the heart of Atlantis...who knows? Did you want to reserve Kida?

Lyle Rourke was the villain, and his betrayal of Helga Sinclair would put her in the perfect position to be an anti-hero.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:30 am

I'll take Kida from Atlantis, and Flynn and Mother Gothel from Tangled (If that movie counts.)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:35 am

No, not really. The focus is for Classic Disney movies and the time frame is anything before 2000. I can look into some things, like Atlantis as it's close to 2000, but others...

Let me look into Tangled, and I'll let you know, but your reservation for Kida is noted.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:37 am

Ah, well if that's the case, I'll reserve Joshua Sweet and Audrey Ramirez from Atlantis.
Cool
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 am

Reservations are noted and pending until I can get a confirmation on their "hero" status. I swear, it was easier working with Classic Disney, cause you knew who the heroes were @.@
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:28 pm

I reserve Kronk from The Emperor's New Groove and Phil from Hercules.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 1:33 pm

Can I reverse Ariel and Hades as well?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 8:53 am

Say, Warboss? Could you perhaps list what movie each claimed character is from? I think it might be easier to remember who some of these characters are, for some of us. Until the profiles can be made. Mostly I'm talking about myself, but it would be nice.

I'd also like to claim Helga from the Atlantis movie, please.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next