New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
Warboss_Spriggs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:50 pm

Actually, Alice was never really a hero, she was just a young girl in a world of wonder whom had the misfortune of crossing it's tyrant, The Queen of hearts.

Your reservation for Alice is noted, if you want her.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 5:56 pm

Yay! I think she was a hero, in the real story she killed the Jabberwocky.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:16 pm

True, but with the upside-down nature of Underland (or Wonderland if you like), the villains would have a hard time getting a straight target out of the Queen of Hearts with her screaming "Off with their head!" at nearly everyone...so I think she's safe Very Happy

For now Very Happy

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:19 pm

I found Frollo to be the most fascinating character in the movie, myself. He's a great representation of what Sin and the Devil can do to a man. And he's just plain awesome as a villain. And he's got the greatest villain song in teh world, hands down.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Frollo for me didn't represent what sin could do, he represented what arrogance about religion and power could do to someone.

Esmerelda represented the exact opposite, showing how meek and unfortunate living circumstances and lack of privilege can show someone perspective and make them more empathetic. The fact that she has the best "I want" song (Probably for me, the best religious themed song, even if or maybe because she's agnostic and empathetic, ever written.)

The fact that they're both in the same movie makes it one of the best films of all time for me. Probably would have made it if it weren't for those damned gargoyles. But this isn't relevant to the RP all that much I suppose, and if we want to continue this conversation it should be in PM.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:46 pm

I'd be happy to continue this via PM, Alec. And I hope to have my characters finished later today.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:44 pm

I've put Skippy's profile back up. Just FYI to everybody else, as I talked with Warboss about this, Skippy is kind of a test. He may or may not get pulled out of the RP, depending on how things go.

And I've finished Eilonwy as well, back on page 2.

Oh, and there's some important stuff on the Horned King beneath my two profiles. Kind of just my thoughts on the Horned King, since I'm not claiming him, but the little bit that is there will help playing him as a NPC, if nobody claims him, and if it's okay.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 12:55 am

I'm reposting my nearly completed characters here for convenience. I'll finish Mulan tomorrow.

Zero to Hero

Username: Magus1108
Name: Claude Frollo
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Frollo#/dnzq0z
Personality: Frollo is a vindictive, cruel, and hypocratical man. He cares for no one other than himself, even though he claims to be a good Christian man. Frollo has long since lost any sympathy after his descent into madness.
Bio: After dying in the molten fire, Frollo wound up in the domain of Hades. There, he quickly made a deal with the supernatural beings known as Malificient and Hades. In exchange for a demon army to conquer Paris and the rest of France, Frollo helped Malificient kill the knight that bothered her, and proved to be a good distraction in the eventual brutal murder of Hercules. After he helped the two, his side of the bargain was granted and Frollo, now restored to life, swiftly conquered Paris with an army of powerful demons and beasts and quickly purged the entire city of Gypsies.

Now Frollo seeks to conquer and purge all of France from of Gypsies. And from there, Frollo has rather ambitious plans to move on to all of Europe...
Other: Frollo is very much a hypocrite, and sees no sin in making his deals with Hades and Malificient. He considers them both abominations, but abominations that provide a means to an end.
Powers/Abilities: While old and somewhat frail, Frollo is still swift with a blade and a decent stratgeist. He also has a great singing voice. Yes, that is totally a power.

Name: Fa Mulan
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Mulan#/d145ei5
Personality: Mulan is a resourceful and strong woman, and can fend for herself easily. However she is not some brutish warrior. Mulan does have a kind and soft side to her. She cares greatly for her friends and family, especially that of her now late husband and your five year old child.
Bio: After defeating Shan Yu and his Hun forces, Mulan settled down with her new husband, Li Shang. For seven blissful years, Mulan lived with her family and Shang, and raised a wonderful son with him for six of those seven years. Then tragedy struck. Somehow, Shan Yu of the Huns had been reborn, and he once again gathered a new army to him. He struck the Forbidden City, and the Emperor and his Guard soon fell to Yu's sword. While the best attempts to raise an army where done, all forms of resistance were brutally crushed by the invading Hun army.

Before Mulan knew it, the Huns were upon her village. Her father, her husband, and the rest of the men in the village fought the invading savages to the best of their ability, to give the women and children time to flee. Mulan herself joined the men as well, against the wishes of her family, and left her son in the care of her mother, Mushu, and her grandmother before she went out to fight. Between the three of them Mulan, her father, and Shang killed many of the Hun soldiers. But in the end they had no chance of winning. There were simply too many of them. Mulan saw her father struck down before Shang ordered her to go back and flee with the women, to protect them and their child. Mulan did not want to abandon her husband and the remaining men, but in the end she did as Shang asked.

To Mulan's horror, the Huns had also sent soldiers to invade from the rear of the village, and thus many of the fleeing woman and children had already been slaughtered. Among the slaughtered was even her own mother. In a fit of rage, Mulan slaughtered any Hun soldier she came across. In a brief and powerful moment, the Spirits of her Ancestors gave Mulan great and unimaginable power, to both ensure the Family Line continued and to help her get her revenge. Mulan became an unstoppable force of vengence as a result.

Two hours later all the Huns invading her village her dead, and Mulan appeared to be the sole survivor of her village. Mulan hurried to find Shang, to try and see if he was alive, but she was too late. By the time she found Shang he was mortally wounded, and moments away from death. Mulan stayed with Shang and comforted him until he passed on to the next world. For a time, Mulan simply stayed with his body and wept. Near the end of this she felt a hand on her shoulder, which turned out to be the hand of her still alive grandmother. With her was Mulan's confused and scared son, and a bleary-eyed Mushu.

After sharing in her grief with the dragon and her grandmother, Mulan picked herself together and, after giving everyone (except the Huns) a proper burial, Mulan and her now much smaller family left their village and soon after that, Hun-Controlled China.

Since then they have all been traveling together, and now six months later, they are arriving at Thebes, since her grandmother received a vision from their Ancestors that suggested they go there to become stronger to take their revenge. The grief and anger Mulan has felt dulled and lessoned some with the passage of time, but she is still determined to get her revenge on Shan Yu, and free her oppressed people in China. Still having her son, Fa Lin, and her grandmother and Mushu with her has also calmed and helped Mulan greatly in her grieving stages. However she still terribly misses her parents and her husband.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: A great fighter, especially with the sword. One of the few sidekicks or love interests who probably is a good fighter to begin with.

Name: Yzma
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Yzma#/dnzp6e
Personality: Yzma is generally an evil, brilliant, and power-hungry mad-scientist, and all around mad-woman. She does have a soft spot to her, but overall Yzma is a terrible person who wants nothing but total power. And she'll do nearly anything to accomplish that.
Bio: Three years after being turned into a cat, Yzma happened to meet Malificient and struck a deal with the witch. Her human form was restored to her (albeit she still has a large, puffy cat tail extending from her posterior) and with the green witch's help overthrew Kuzco (again) and became the Empress. However, Yzma didn't quite have the heart to kill Kuzco, and did want to gloat about her victory. Thus she kept Kuzco alive, and turned him back into a Ilama. Kuzco now resides in the dungeon, forever destined to remain there and as a Ilama until Yzma is overthrown herself.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Yzma is a crazy mad type of scientist, and can make all sorts of useful potions. And she herself can sing pretty good as well. (If you do not believe me, look up Snuff Out the Light on Youtube. It is awesome.)))

Name: Helga Sinclair
Appearance: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs13/f/2007/101/2/9/Helga_Sinclair_Pose_by_davidkawena.jpg
Personality: Helga is a Femme Fatale of sorts. She is, at times, a cold and logical woman, but she is not evil. There are many things she has done that Helga isn't proud of, but she continues to strive on.
Bio: Helga helped her Rourke in his mission to steal the crystal from Atlantis, and for the most part she supported him, though Helga had some doubts. She really did trust her team and her commander, but when they betrayed her she did not hesitate to kill him, or defend herself. Helga then quickly assumed leadership of the remaining mercenaries, and promised them she would lead them back to the surface. Even those who wanted to help Milo before the poor kid died. So far she has kept her word, but Helga is having trouble actually finding a straight path back to the surface of Earth...
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Helga is a fully trained soldier, and is a capable leader. She can take people on in both armed and unarmed combat.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:17 am

I shall have my character sheets done soon.
Back to top Go down
KataraTheWaterbender

KataraTheWaterbender

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Zero to Hero.

This RP sounds really great, and I've got several characters in mind that I think I'd like to play... but first, a few questions.

This includes all pre-2000 Disney movies, including the ones that feature only animals as characters (like The Lion King), right? If so, then Simba would definitely be the hero of that one, yes? But then what if we take into account TLK2, with Kiara and Kovu. Who would be the hero in that one? Still Simba, I'd think, but would Kovu and Kiara be included as well? Or Nala? Or perhaps both Simba and Nala would be dead, but Kovu and Kiara are available to play in the RP, along with Scar and Zira as the villians? If so, then I'd like to reserve Kiara.

And could I reserve Tinkerbell from Peter Pan?

And also, if Tangled is allowed, I'd like to take Rapunzel and Mother Gothel as well. If you've decided not to count Tangled, then just ignore this part of my post Wink

Last edited by KataraTheWaterbender on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:34 pm

(Zero to Hero)

Username: almostinsane99
Name: Vincenzo "Vinny" Santorini
Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 Vinny01
Personality: Vinny describes himself as simply someone who "likes to blow things up". He enjoys his job and is extremely casual about it. His morals are grey as a mercenary, but he draws the line at hurting people, at least, people he knows.
Bio: When Milo died, Vinny was there to see, horrified. For the first time, he regretted joining the mercenaries heading for Atlantis. He flew away on a hot hair-balloon with Audrey, but they soon found Helga and her team where they learned the fate of Atlantis. The two reluctantly joined Helga as it was the best chance to survive.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: He's a demolitions expert with lots of explosives and the ability to make more. He also has a kickass accent (yes that is a power), and a mustache (that counts too).

Name: Kronk
Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 661495-kronk_large
Personality: Kronk is a dim-witted, absent-minded, but generally well-intentioned muscle-bound man. His two main interests in life is cooking and the great outdoors given his former occupation as a Junior Chipmunk and his involvement with the organization in his free time.
Bio: After Kuzco became Emperor, Kronk decided that he had enough of working for politicians and became the chef and Head Delivery Boy at Mudka's Meat Hut. When Yzma ceased power, she offered him his old job, but he refused. Of course, she didn't take refusal well and thus, Kronk is on the run, traveling around the world, not sure what to do.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Kronk is ridiculously strong and athletic, but two of his most notable talents are his wilderness skills, including speaking Squirrel, and his cooking skills (that counts too.)

(I'll have Phil up soon)

Name: Philoctetes "Phil"
Appearance: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 Phil_by_lila89
Personality: Phil is a bitter and disappointed satyr who has trained many heroes over the years, only for them all to fail in some spectacular way from Achilles being shot in the ankle to Hercules now being murdered. He is a bit a pervert and is reluctant to help out, though he is a good person deep down.
Bio: After Hercules was murdered, Phil fell into a depression. He is now a troublesome and dangerous drunk in Thebes, trying to forget about his failures.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Swordsmanship, archery, and most important of all, Hero training.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:57 pm

All my characters are now completed. I hope Mulan, specifically, is ok Warboss.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:07 pm

Can I up the hot guy quotient and add the human version of (Warning, link is PG-13 guy.) Sitka from Brother Bear? He wasn't exactly a hero, and that film is definitely not classic Disney, but he could have eagle powers and be cool and if there was a Pochahontas/Ratcliffe faceoff he could be dragged in I guess. Considering how spiritual he was, and how much he valued family, he could sense a disturbance in the force or something.

But on a more serious note, I thought I would add him because Pochahontas would totally be dead (She is so the hero of her movie) and we could say Radcliffe had burnt down a lot of the forests of North America now, but he still lived in England, so Sitka could join the Disney crew there and help out to ... well to stop Radcliffe. Yes it's a slightly weak protagonist switchabout, but it works. (Also he can fly.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:40 am

After some thought, I do believe I'd also like to claim that Thomas fellow from Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 4:31 pm

Well, Katarathewaterbender, Alec already has claims on Mother Gothel. If he still wants her, then that character is his, and you'd have to ask him. Other than that, all of your other characters are reserved, and I'm glad you pointed out The Lion King; all pre-2000 Disney animated films are allowed, except the ones with Mickey Mouse, seriously. That means:

101 Dalmatians
Oliver and Company
The Fox and The Hound
The Lion King (and subsequent sequels)

Are all allowed. And I'd hate to kill the prospect of a male character, but I'll look into Brother Bear before I allow that one. Until then, the character is pending.

Casey, Magus, AI, fantastic characters! I can't wait t see them in action!

On an off-note...Pocahontas is a questionable one. If anyone wants her as a character, provide a good reason how she would have survived, after all, I think her "hero" title was more circumstantial in the first movie, and I've never seen the second one.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 5:58 pm

There wasn't a hero in the second one, not really. And I agree that Pocahontas role as a hero was circumstantial, but she was definitely the hero of that movie because she was the one that taught John Smith how to be better, and she ended the conflict herself (not Smith).

And I am cool with Katara taking Gothel, considering I already have six characters.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 12:38 am

Name: Thomas
Appearance: http://x3e.xanga.com/1ecf262453730256235510/b203816858.jpg
Personality: Thomas is a kind and nice young man, and means well, though he often makes mistakes or blunders. Thomas is nice and civil to nearly everyone he meets, with a few exceptions. He also gets quite flustered around beautiful women and/or women he has crushes on. So he may have some difficult time talking with the other (mostly) female heroes in training. Thomas has become jaded a bit, via his experiences, but he still does his best to try and look on the bright side of life.
Bio: Thomas was many of the men who went with John Smith and Governor Ratcliffe to the New World. While Thomas was excited about it, at first, he soon grew disillusioned, especially after he accidentally killed an Indian. Even after John Smith was saved by execution, and an alliance with the Indians was forged, Thomas wasn't exactly happy to still be in the New World, but he made the best of it. A year after these events important news came back from England: John Smith was dead, and Ratcliffe had had his rank restored, and was now coming back to the New World with an army to wipe out the Indians.

Thomas did his best to rally the other citizens of the colony, and warned the nearby Indian Tribe and Pocahontas in advance. Though their fortifications and preparations was no match for Ratcliffe's army, in the end. Pocahontas and the other Indians were slain, and what English colonialists that didn't die were captured as prisoners to be hanged for treason.

Thomas managed to escape this fate, and has since then started to travel across Europe after arriving there. He has heard rumors of a mystical place in the land of Greece, a place where one can become a powerful hero. Thomas has now done his best to travel to this place, so he can become stronger and become a full Man so he can avenge the deaths of Pocahontas and John Smith, and their failed dreams.
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Thomas has trained himself to be a great shot with a rifle, and he's somewhat decent fighting with his fists, though he has no training whatsoever with swords or other assorted weapons.

Name: Jafar
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=Jafar#/d1plbzp
Personality: Jafar is a calculating and very smart person. Rather brilliant, in some ways. Though he is exceedingly cocky and arrogant about his own abilities, which is a big fault of his. Jafar only cares about himself and the expansion of his power. He'll let no one get in his way, or show any mercy to his enemies. However, he is not one to eliminate so quickly. With his new, nearly unlimited powers, Jafar has grown into the habit of playing with his opponents...
Bio: Jafar was once the royal vizier to the then Sultan of Agraba(sp?). He had great ambitions of becoming Sultan himself one day, by marrying Princess Jasmine. Through a series of events Jafar ended up becoming an all powerful Genie, but the curse of the Lamp stopped him before he could finish his foe Aladdin. Several years later a powerful witch named Malificient came to him, and Jafar immediately accepted her offer of help. Once he was freed from his prison, Jafar set out to get his revenge.

Aladdin and the Sultan were killed immediately, though Jasmine escaped his clutches. Though she hardly matters to the vile Genie now. Since then Jafar has expanded his power outside of Agraba, and now holds all of Arabia in his hands. And Jafar is only getting started with his world...
Other:
Powers/Abilities: Jafar has been transformed into an all powerful Genie, thus he has all the abilities of one, making him one of the most powerful of the restored Villains. He is still restricted by the rules of Genies, though, and his Lamp is still Jafar's one greatest weakness.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:37 pm

Since MST told me he decided to drop out of the RP, I would now like to claim Jafar since he's now available.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:44 am

Jafar and Thomas are now finished.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:24 pm

True enough, most Classic Disney animated features didn't have heroes, but since they are pre-2000 they are acceptable as long as the user can find a reasonable way to include them.

MST had told me before hand as well and I apologize for not having the time to make the corrections and posting a notification.

Katara has been given reservation of Mother Gothel and Magus, your characters are accepted.

It has been brought to my attention that the villains may want to sing their own opening song when it comes to a fight, or even play to Classic Disney standards of musical nature. This is not an obligation, but an option that everyone has the ability to make use of if they wish to do so. Also, as for the gaining of abilities.

Disney's magical denizens, such as:

The Fairy Godmother
Merlin the Wizard
The Three Good Fairies right, so these three are dead...Yay! I mean, oh no... >=3
The Greek Gods

and any other character of this nature, is capable of granting special items or abilities, as per the section of which was requested left blank. These are NPCs to be used at your leisure, however, before abilities and items are to be granted, it is best all heroes in training see Phil first. This is to give everyone a basic flow of events for Heroes, Villains may plot and converse at their leisure.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:44 pm

The Three Good Fairies were from Sleepign Beauty, right? Didn't Alec kill them off?

And I was wondering, aside from killing him off, what would be a good explanation of what the Genie's doing? The good one from Aladdin.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:50 pm

Oh, well just as well, I felt they were breaking their own rules in the movie, I mean, they claimed Maleficent's magic was stronger than theirs, and yet it was their magic that wounded her greatly...and that was after she pulled out the big guns so to speak. So, they kinda felt like bull. I'll read back over his character sheet to get that cleared up.

Genie is a free Genie, so he would count as a benefactor, like Merlin and such. And I do believe Genie himself said that he couldn't bring people back from the dead...not sure, but he does have limits to what he can do.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:52 pm

True, but I'd think he'd at least try to battle Jafar. Alec and I did have the idea of Genie perhaps joining the heroes, now stripped of his powers for some reason, and he gets them back for the big fight with Jafar toward the end. Though Alec didn't seem to want to take Genie himself, and right now I have too many characters to take Genie myself, though I'd love to have him.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Perhaps not stripped, but bound or something, like he was about to be captured, but slipped away, but not before Maleficent hit him with a curse or something. He'd indeed be a humorous addition to the group.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:05 pm

That sounds good. Now, if we can find someone to play him...even if I wouldn't be RPing with all my characters (it'll take a long while before Jafar and Yzma see action, and while Frollo will be one of the Level One Category Villains, it could take awhile before the heroes actually start to go fight the villains), I'd still have my hands full with Helga, Mulan, and Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next