New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
Warboss_Spriggs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:09 pm

"Do you mind if we come with you," Ariel asked. "I mean I guess we are running as well."

Melody nodded. "It would be better if you weren't alone either."

(Can I have Wendy run into some or a group?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Thomas

"Oh. Um...." Thomas looked away and tried to think of something else to say. A light bulb went off in his head, though, as the young man realized that the Indian woman looked familiar to him. Perhaps...?

"You look...familiar. Have we met before?"

Mulan

Mulan felt herself nearly get pushed over when something very large and heavy bumped into her and Lin. She turned and blinked upon seeing a massive chest staring at her face. She craned her head upwards to see the top of the man, who was a few inches to maybe a foot taller than herself, Mulan would guess. Lin took one peak at the man from behind her legs, gave a small squeak, and hid again.

"Oh, um....sorry. I...didn't hear you coming."

Helga

"Sweet!" Helga strode over to the doctor as the make-shift camp was nearly settled. "Status report. How are we doing with medical supplies, and is anyone too sick or injured right now?"

((That makes sense, Alec. Hm. Who could Yzma interact with? I'd have the most fun writing her, to be honest. And I shall do introduction posts with my three villains when I have ze chance.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Esmeralda

Stopping the girl, she knelt down and looked her in the eyes; she wasn't being honest, that much was clear, but the girl was hurting too, "Say, where are ya headed? Maybe we could keep you company till you get to your mother?" she asked, scratching the cat's chin.

"Besides, you look tired, and really should get some rest; I have more food for the two of you," she said, reaching into her own pouch and retrieving a piece of salted meat, "Go ahead, I won't bite," she said, trying to reassure the girl.

She heard a commotion behind her and looked as Mulan apologized for bumping into the large man, "Is everything alright?" she called out to them.

--------------------------------

Meg

An afternoon's peaceful nap was broken as Meg jolted awake when an apple struck her, "Whaaa! Who's there?! What--the what?" she queried, picking up the fruit as she massaged her scalp with her free hand. "That's one way to wake up," she muttered as her stomach growled.

"Oh, ha-ha...that's funny," she sarcastically resounded as she bit into the apple, holding it in her teeth as she pulled her feet from the pond and re-strapped her sandals. Stretching, she pulled the apple away, tearing out a chunk as she continued along the dirt path, "I'm moving already...better be worth ruining a good afternoon's nap..." she mutter grumpily.

((Wendy can run into Meg, if you like))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Wendy opened her eyes to someone staring at her. She swallowed a scream, but she couldn't stop a small whimper to come from her lips. After all she was just a little girl. And after what happened to Peter and what could happen to her.....Wendy just wanted to be back home again. But she had to face that was no longer an option.

The bus stopped and Wendy stopped. So did the other person. Wendy started to run, but whoever they were, they were taller and faster. Wendy brought out some pixie dust and used it.

She flew for a while, but she got tired. She landed in an apple tree, not noticing the person below her. An apple dropped and Wendy looked down.

"Hello?"
---------
Flashback

Mowgli didn't want to hear it. He didn't want to leave. After....after their deaths, Mowgli wanted to be in a place that was familar to him. But no. Now he was being forced out.

Mowgli looked back at the monkeys and they shooed him away. Trying not to cry, Mowgli started to run.

Mowgli heard some voices up ahead. He had no clue where he was going or what he was doing. Everything in this world was strange to him. Humans were a mystery to him still, though he found he was learning.

Mowgli saw a woman up ahead and stopped, waiting to see what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 pm

"Oh, it's fine," Kronk sighed, picking up the two halves of the razor and placing it in his pocket. Perhaps he could find a way to put them back together or maybe just use one half to shave. It shouldn't be too difficult.

"I didn't see you either. You're a little, um, small. I'm sorry for running into you," he apologized.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Meg

Looking up, she had a pleasant surprise, "Hello yourself," she said, a devilish grin crossing her lips, "I have to say that's an interesting toga you have...and an even more interesting...well, I didn't know they made clothing to go underneath. Like the view."

Taking another bite, she replied, "You have to be uncomfortable; come on down...and toss me some more apples, would ya?" she said, snickering to herself at the look on her face.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Wendy blushed deeply. Was the woman below her some kind of pervert? Unsure, Wendy tossed a few apples down and then climbed down herself. She looked at Meg, a little curious.

"You...you aren't going to hurt me are you?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:32 pm

Meg

Ginning, she responded, "Not unless you try anything first," she said, handing the girl an apple. She chuckled to herself at the girl's reaction: priceless; if she was that easy to work up, this was going to be fun.

"You're clearly not Greek, judging from whatever you call that thing under your toga; very cute by the way. And don't worry, I'll be gentle," she finished, smiling wickedly. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:35 pm

"They are my underwear, Miss," Wendy said, her face still red. She took the apple though. Wendy looked around and then at Meg.

"And no. I'm English. My name is Wendy by the way."

Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Meg

A little downcast, she wasn't certain if the girl got the innuendo laced line she had finished with; possibly not, but her blush hinted she got a vague idea..."Underwear? That's funny, what's it for? Wearing under your toga?" she shrugged, "I don't really see any point in that."

She took another bite out of her apple as she appraised the girl, "English, huh? That's a funny word, don't think I've heard of it..." she said, walking towards the dirt road.

"So what brings you all the way out here?" she asked, looking back at the girl.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:46 pm

Belle

Belle opened her mouth, not sure what was about to come out, before answering, "Of course you can," with a friendly airiness of sort to her tone. It was instinct to sound pleased when confused and around (other) helpless folk. Melody was right about her as well, Belle was sure. After all that had happened ... it would be nice to be with someone she didn't fear on principle. "I don't have much with me, but we can at least keep each other company," She reaffirmed, back to her normal tone of voice.
------------------------
Audrey

Audrey grunted in reply to Vinny as she leaned back into her seat, arms still folded. "Vinny, how ****** do you think we are down here?" Audrey asked gruffly, exposing a bit of her worry as she glanced towards the explosives expert. She wasn't going to tell him this, but they were in this mess together.
-------------------------
Joshua

"The volcano ate up most of the serious cases, Sir. Medical supplies should last as long as no one is too stupid, but Molier is busy exploring around so I wouldn't count on that," Joshua replied as he stood up straight, looking down at Helga while still acknowledging her as his Superior. The Doctor placed the bag of medical supplies down before him, never taking his eyes off of Sinclair.

"Ramirez and Santorini are huddled together in the truck with the crystal, and Cookie seems to be too depressed to cook anything at the moment, but they'll both be fine," Joshua added, this time a bit more quietly so the other Soldiers in the area wouldn't overheard. "Everyone's pretty upset about the Commander and Thatch," He explained with a shrug.
---------------------------
Nakoma

"No," Nakoma replied calmly, frustration infecting her tone. She had been mistaken for being another woman of her people so many times already, considering how stupid and confused white men were with faces Nakoma decides, that this man's recognition hardly phased her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Melody smiled at Belle. Things were getting better it seemed.

"So where are we headed," Ariel asked. "I mean what's the next town?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Vinny sighed, rubbing his chin. That was the 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene question, wasn't it. He looked at her seriously, "Honestly, there are only two ways to get out of here. One is we figure out where we're going or we ride a lava-vent out of here to the surface. I've been talking with Mole. With my expertise in explosives and his... in dirt, there's a 50-50 chance of making it. if we find something ride the lava with."

He frowned a bit, "It'd take my last firecracker, three sticks of dynamite, gallon of gunpowder, and nitroglycerin, but it's do-able. In theory."

(Cookies for whoever guesses the classic I got that idea from.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:01 pm

"I'm Mowgli," the boy said, appearing from behind a tree. The two of them seemed harmless enough. Well the woman seemed a little strange, but Mowgli felt he had nothing to fear.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:09 pm

Meg

She blinked, looking at the boy before looking back at the girl; her jaw halting it's chewing, "Um...okay..." she said simply, looking up at the sky, "I appreciate a helping hand, but I could do with someone older!" she complained towards the heavens.

"I swear, it seems to be raining children," she muttered before pointing a finger between Wendy and Mowgli, "I think you two need to tell me what you're doing here..." she said with a suspicious tone.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:14 pm

(It's ok Meg. Just become a pedophile and it will be so much easier. XP Sorry. I is horrible)

Wendy thought about the note and she took it out of her pocket. It was slightly crumpled, but it was still fine.

"I am on the run. People are after me because..." Wendy bit her lip and handed Meg the note.

Mowgli frowned. Just thinking about what happened made him feel sad.

"Someone is after me as well."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:22 pm

(Don't worry, she's saving it for someone else, mwehehe! Razz Didn't expect you to be so supportive, Meg will be happy to hear it! Very Happy )

Meg

Taking the note in hand, she gave it a cursory glance; face scrunching up in confusion, finally frustration, she looked up at Wendy, "I can't read this...you have a Greek version I can borrow?" she asked, waving it off, "Never mind, I get it you two are in trouble, so where are you headed? Maybe we can travel there together?" she said, winking at Wendy.

Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Wendy took the note back and put it away. She tried to ignore Meg's wink, but she was still a little red in the face.

"I'm not sure," they both confessed. Wendy smiled. "But it would be nice to travel with an adult. I would feel safer."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Audrey

Audrey looked at Vinny, a slightly startled but mostly bemused expression on her face as she tried to process the insane plan. It likely wouldn't work, especially since it was Vinny and The Mole working it out. But if they didn't have another option ...

"Vinny, are you serious?" She asked, arms crossed as she stared at her partner.
-----------------------------
Belle

Belle gripped her bag tightly as she looked down at Melody. ... They obviously didn't know, or maybe, they were just safe in these situations?

"I'm not going to any towns soon. They aren't safe anymore, not with the new Cardinal in charge of everything," Belle answered, trying to make it sound not as horrible as it actually was.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:32 pm

"The seas aren't safe either," Ariel said, looking at the water sadly. "I just hope my father is ok."

Melody looked at them both and shook her head. "Cheer up. We are still alive right? We will figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Meg

Shrugging, "Sounds pretty solid I guess, but I've got a few days travel ahead of me; going to Thebes to see an old...acquaintance...I'd love some company. So..." she said, motioning for the two to follow, "tell me about yourselves."

(Ack! Everyone's active when I have to leave!? What the heck? XD )
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:40 pm

Wendy and Mowgli started to follow Meg. Wendy started to talk first.

"I am from England," Wendy said. "I am twelve right now, but I'll be turning thirteen in a few months. Um...I got to meet this amazing boy named Peter Pan. He took me to Neverland and it was wonderful there. But now he's gone."

"I grew up being raised by wolves," Mowgli said. "It's only recently that I've learned how to talk to others of...my kind. The jungle was my home for years. I...I don't know how old I am."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:45 pm

"I'm serious and, from what I can tell from the dirlover, he's serious too. Our plan has a chance of working and, from what I gather, dying in explosion is less painful than starving to death. Unless you don't die instantaneously. That'd hurt," Vinny mused before shrugging, "We don't have many options if we can't find Milo's path."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:23 pm

((Oh mah gawd I missed everything!))

"No, my mommy doesn't like me talking to strangers, I'll sleep in the carriage, umm... Thank you." She said, picking up Dinah and turning around. She wanted to turn around and hug the nice lady and never let go, and cry and do anything that she could do if her parents were there, but she had to be a big girl now. Big girls didn't cry, and big girls didn't give up before they started.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:01 am

Helga

Helga nodded and sighed. "I can understand about Thatch. He was a good kid, and shouldn't have had to die. His loss is regretable, especially since he was our guide."

Helga frowned as she thought of Rourke, and turned her head to spit at the ground. "As for that traitorous bastard...I don't regret killing Rourke one bit. Milo, of course, the kid was innocent and got a raw deal. But Rourke tried to kill me, and nearly succeeded. As far as I'm concerned, the Commander lost all sympathy with me when he tossed me off that hot air ballon. I'm glad that bastard's dead."

Mulan

"Everything's fine." Mulan called back to Esmeralda. She focused her attention on Kronk again. "It's fine. At least we didn't hurt each other. I am Fa Mulan."

Thomas

"You're sure? I'm sure I've seen you before." Thomas persisted. "Have you...ever heard of the English settlement of Jamestown?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next