New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
Warboss_Spriggs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:18 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Accepted! Well alright, since everyone has their characters finished, we can get this started!

Meg

Flashback...

Meg finished packing her suitcase, one of the things left over from Herc's marketing deals, she gave the small summer home a once over, sighing deeply as she closed the latches; a grimace marring her face as she caught a glimpse of her love's face on the case, "Oh yeah....that's gotta go..." she said, grabbing the closest thing to scrape off his grinning mug.

She loved Hercules, sure; but those franchise marketing items....they had to burn, especially the action figures....

Taking a bit of time, and effort, she stood back, sweeping a stray lock of hair out of her eyes as she admired the barely recognizable mug of the hero, Hercules, "Well, it'll do...now, I do bid you farewell, small lodging, but I must be off...before I start talking to more inanimate objects..."

Giving the home a faint wave farewell, she hit the road; Thebes was a ways away....

Four Days Later...

"Ah," sighed Meg as she set her back against the trunk of a large tree, taking pleasure in it's cool shade as she soaked her feet in an adjacent pond, "Nothing like a nice rest after some traveling...." she said to herself as she set her suitcase beside her.

Meg had been on the road a while, discovering just how barren a walk to Thebes can be; she hadn't seen an Inn yet! Thankfully enough, she managed to come across a berry bush or freshwater spring when she needed it...chalking up to supposed-to-have-been Father-In-Law Zeus giving her a helping hand...or sheer dumb luck. Either way, she figured she had a few more days travel before she reached the perverted satyr...Zeus help him if he tries anything, she thought as she drifted into a light nap.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esmeralda

Flashback...

As she loaded her things onto a wagon, the coach being gracious enough to let a Gypsy hitch a ride, "Djali..." she whispered, her head lowered sullenly as her goat looked up at her, "Am I doing the right thing?" she asked of the goat.

It was the same question she asked herself...and she didn't know. Paris fought for justice, and blood was spilled as it always is; but the deaths of Quasimodo and Pheobus hit her hard, very hard; however, she could help but feel like she was running away...

Djali grunted softly as her nudged her in the shin, "Yeah...I guess you're right; come on Djali," she said as she lifted the goat onto the wagon, followed by herself as she looked back on the remains of Paris, Notre Dame, and the cooling pools of molten rock.

One Week Later

It wasn't something she had expected, surely not after what had already happened; however, surely enough, the crier boy had indeed brought news of Paris burning, France conquered by monsters of various horrifying shapes and sizes. Of course the boy hadn't seen it himself, but news always travels fast...especially if it's bad. Esmeralda looked down at Djali, who was munching on the table cloth of the tavern the wagon coach had stopped at.

"Guess it's a good thing we got out, eh?" she inquired as the goat simply looked at her, continuing to chew. She couldn't lie, she felt horrible that she hadn't been there to help survivors, but from the boy's tale...there weren't many to begin with.

"What's with the long face, girl?" asked a barmaid as brushed by, setting down a pint of ale on a table across from her before turning to look at her. Esmeralda, just shook her head, "Just heard the news..." she said grimly, scratching the goat's head.

"Ah, yes...that nasty business. Shame all those people, but what can you do?" asked the barmaid, unaware of the depth of the question she had just asked.

"A better question...is what could have been done? I just came from France a few days ago...if I had been there, I might have been able to help some of them out..." she said miserably. She wasn't sure how much she could have helped, but it felt right...it was right....

The barmaid smiled as she began to wipe the table, making herself look busy to keep with the young Gypsy woman, "Ye sound like them hero types...don't suppose you're heading off to see that Hero Trainer, are ye'?" she asked offhandedly, causing the dejected Gypsy to perk up, "What?"

The barmaid chuckled, "There's supposed to be some Hero Trainer in Thebes or something; says he trains people to be heroes, if they have the stuff." she said casting her glance to the young woman, "So, are ye headed there?"

"I am now," said Esmeralda as she placed some gold pieces on the table and picked up Djali.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:03 pm

((....I is confused. Should not we be starting at Thebes, with the future Heroes all arriving there? Or at least start with some heroes arriving there, and others halfway toward it? Or something like that.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:22 pm

((Post has been edited in attempt to help ease confusion or misunderstanding.))

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 8:29 pm

((But....I thought that there was to be some implied time that has passed since all the Hero Slayings. For Mulan, I gave it a specific number, but I assumed it would be a few weeks or months as well for the other Love Interests and (few) side-kicks. Sorry, but it makes no sense to be starting out with Esmeralda and Meg at the beginning of their respective journies to Thebes. It makes more sense to start out with them after they've had some time on the road, so to speak. If you do not mind me saying

((Sorry, I'm just having a little trouble understanding this.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:16 am

((Never mind. I withdraw my objections.))

((And I'll post in here tomorrow when I have the chance. I'm willing to let Alec or whoever be the next to post with their characters.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:18 pm

((Umm, I'm not exactly sure how Alice would know of Wonderland's destruction, so would there be a note or something? I'm not exactly sure how I should start off.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:20 pm

((It's alright, ZCF, perhaps I can help you out with that?))

In a meadow, there set a rabbit hole, of which a year earlier had been the starting point of a young girl's adventure, and the beginning of a new...

Flashback...

Two drooping white rabbit ears peaked out of the hole as the small figure struggled to pull himself up. The figure in question, was a small white rabbit sporting a ragged waistcoat and nursing a dreadfully bloody gash; holding up a blood coated pocket watch, the rabbit wheezed, "I'm late....I'm late! I'm so very...very...late..." the small rabbit said, panic marring his visage as he limped through the meadow towards a large Victorian home....

((I hope that helps ZCF Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:08 pm

(I don't mind pacing this at a slower, more fairy-tale like pace.)
Belle

She didn't understand why, or how, as she looked down at the sea. It seemed lifeless, without any birds, fish, or wind to be seen. Green mist floated lightly above the still ocean waters, giving the entire area a lifeless and eerie feel. The seas of Triton certainly didn't look like a wonder of the world, Belle thought as she sat at the top of a hilltop and stared down at the sea below. She had wasted so much time just by coming here ...

Flashback

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Misses Potts shrieked as she was was stabbed by a Townsmen holding a pitchfork. It was a brutal and pointless slaughter, Belle knew as she ran down the halls. She wanted to cry, she should of been crying right now, considering all she had seen. But she didn't feel any emotion right now, or at least, she couldn't feel any right now. Just fear, along with a determination to escape before Gaston and that pale, green, women found her. She could feel later, but right now, Belle had to live.

(Is it alright if I have successive flashbacks of what happened instead of just having them all right now, Spriggs?)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 pm

Flashback

Ariel screamed as Eric was stabbed. She ran out of the room, towards her daughter's. Melody was surprised by her mother's state, but she didn't protest as she half-dragged her out of the castle. Ariel told Melody what she thought the girl could handle as they drove into the water.

Both girls were thankful that no one could see them crying underwater.

Ariel and Melody swam through the seas. Ariel saw that someone was walking above and she nodded at Melody. Together they swam towards the surface. As they broke the surface, they saw a girl walking, glancing down at them. Ariel, knowing they had the advantage in the water, called out.

"Are you a friend or foe?"

(If it's ok to have them meet Belle now. If not I'll edit. Also I'll post more later)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:25 pm

((That's perfectly fine, Alec. And I don't have a problem with it if Alec doesn't, Toko.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 6:48 pm

((Thanks, I'll work with that))
In a meadow, there set a rabbit hole, of which a year earlier had been the starting point of a young girl's adventure, and the beginning of a new one, as that girl took one last look down the dark tunnel before setting out on her own. She must go to Thebes, to learn. She had with her a small suitcase and her cat Dinah. Her parents were gone now, having suffered a similar fate to the innocent people of Wonderland. She didn't know why or how, but she knew she couldn't stay. She tore her eyes away from the rabbit's hole, and began walking purposefully towards the road.
Flashback...

Two drooping white rabbit ears peaked out of the hole as the small figure struggled to pull himself up. The figure in question, was a small white rabbit sporting a ragged waistcoat and nursing a dreadfully bloody gash; holding up a blood coated pocket watch, the rabbit wheezed, "I'm late....I'm late! I'm so very...very...late..." the small rabbit said, panic marring his visage as he limped through the meadow towards a large Victorian home. He made it to the place where a young girl was sitting on her porch, eating lunch. She shrieked when she saw him, kneeling down and holding him.
"Mr. Rabbit, what happened? I thought... but you were just a dream!" She said, petting the weak animal in her lap.
"You- you must go to Thebes." he wheezed.
"What? Why? What happened?" She asked curiously.
"Underland... has fallen." He breathed, falling over dead. The girl shrieked and cried, running into the house, with blood stained on her pretty blue dress.

((I gave it my best shot, I should be okay after this, I figured getting rid of the rabbit and Alice's parents would be the easiest way to get her to leave. If it was just the rabbit, it probably wouldn't have made much of an impact.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:01 pm

Belle

It was startling, to see a woman swimming out there amongst the water. How was she out there? ... Why was she out there, Belle wondered as she stared for a few seconds. Perhaps she was just hallucinating once again, remembering the tales she had read many times before. But the woman didn't vanish, didn't swim back under, didn't die ... She had asked a question, Belle realized as she thought what answer she might give. Friend or Foe? Belle didn't know what to answer to that. She had been cold to so many people previously, anyone could be a foe even if she didn't know it yet.

"... I don't want any trouble," Belle replied finally as she gripped onto her bag.
-------------------------
Nakoma

Flashback

"What are you!?" Nakoma shrieked as she tried to move, only to find that her feet were being pinned down by the ... tree?

"Take this compass my dear. Follow it and your heart and you will not be steered wrong," The Mother Tree spoke as she released the roots from around Nakoma's ankles. A strong wind blew by the young woman, causing her to cough as Nakoma smelled the strong stench of smoke. The forest was burning. Nakoma bit her lip as she moved her feet a bit.

"Why is this happening?" She finally asked, despite her fears of this talking willow. It wasn't right, her people, the Chief, Pocahontas ... all had been destroyed so suddenly, and Nakoma had done nothing to help protect them. She had basically forsaken them, the girl thought to herself. But for the first time, Mother Willow was silent, her face was still.

The smell of smoke got stronger. The forest itself grew quieter. Nakoma ran.

Nakoma woke up as her body slammed against the wooden floor of the ship once again. She had been thrown out of her hammock, by the rocking ship. At least, Nakoma told herself it was the rocking ship, instead of simply acknowledging that she had been having nightmares again. ... Were they really nightmares though? After all, all of it had actually happened, Nakoma was certain. If it hadn't ... If only it hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:03 pm

((Shall you or I start out with the Atlantis crew, Alec?))

Mulan

Mulan blinked as she accidentally bumped into a young, brown-skinned woman that was leaving the bar as she was entering it. The young woman smiled sheepishly and smiled.

"Sorry, didn't mean to bump in to you."

((Lame beginning post, I know. Will post with Thomas and others soon.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:19 pm

(Can you start with them?)

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:23 pm

((Sure. They're still traveling back the way they came to the Earth Surface, correct?))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:25 pm

((Aye, Kida is unconscious, Helga is leading and secretly worried, Audrey and Vinnie are reluctantly following even though they just tried to escape. (Joshua followed willingly though.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:32 pm

Helga

"Alright people, break's over. Pack up and let's move. We're almost there, now." Helga shouted at her crew, once the short lunch break was over. The soldiers and other mercenaries began to do as ordered and camp wa soon packed up in short order. At her word, the team began to travel once more in the underground caverns.

While Helga would never admit this to her men unless pressured, she knew one thing for sure: they were lost, plain and simple. Without Milo Thatch (a shame the kid had to die; he was young, and could have been useful guiding them back) to guide them, Helga plainly had no idea where to go, except to try and take routes that looked familiar. She hoped that they would find a familiar landmark soon, though, to regain their barrings. Otherwise...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:38 pm

"Neither do we," Ariel said as she and Melody swam closer. "We just....let's just say we've had a bad week. My husband and her father is gone and I don't want to risk going to see my father just yet."

Melody looked at Belle, but kept quiet. She was still a little in shock from what happened earlier.
--------
Flashback

Wendy woke up to a weird sound. She rubbed her tired eyes and moved towards the door that lead onto the porch and was surprised to see a note attached to it. It looked to be hurried handwriting and the spelling was horrible. It said it was from the Lost Boys. Wendy looked at the note.

"Peter has been killed...."

Wendy almost fainted there, but she kept on going. It said to go to some place called Thebes. Wendy looked at her siblings and then the note.

Wendy tried hard not to fall asleep as the bus continued on through the streets. The possessions she took with her were in a suitcase at her feet. Wendy was one of the few people still on the bus and she was a bit frighten. She was only 12. Luckily no one had bothered her a lot so far. Still Wendy had a way to go.
----------
Jasmine looked down at the map. She screwed up her face and looked up, glancing around. This was becoming a lot more difficult than she first thought. Still....

Flashback

Jasmine cried out as she saw Aladdin fall to the ground. At first she felt like maybe it was a dream, but no. Aladdin was dead. Jasmine let out a cry and turned her head away. She had a really bad feeling about this. Someone had poisoned Aladdin.

The princess threw her cup against the wall and ran out. She was going to get whoever hurt him back.

Jasmine sighed as she headed down a street. She had to remind herself that this is what she wanted to do. For Aladdin.

(I'll post with Tink and Mowgli next post)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:42 pm

((I'm glad to have been of help ZCF Smile ))

Esmeralda

Chuckling, she looked the young girl over, "It's no problem, I was in a hurry. I didn't hurt you did I?" She asked, brushing off her outfit, then brushing off the girl; Djali leaning his head towards the young woman, sniffing her before bleating, "Huh, I guess Djali likes you." said the Gypsy, scratching Djali under the chin.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:52 pm

Belle

Belle's eyes grew wide as she realized that the Mother and Daughter weren't human. ... They hadn't been transformed by anything though ... They wouldn't know where the enchantress was, unfortunately. Belle took a step closer to the water. The shade of green was so familiar ... she had seen it before, Belle knew as she tried to avoid thinking about the witch. But still, she had to know.

"How did he die?" Belle asked quietly as she pulled her hood down.
--------------------------
Audrey/Joshua

"I can't believe we left those carriers back there, just so we could use these broken down pieces of ****!" Audrey exclaimed as she drove the Ford trucks. There were only two left, and though Audrey was doing all she could to keep them going right now, it wouldn't matter soon. They were almost out of gas.

Up ahead, near the front of the group, Joshua Sweet walked with a stern expression, and a bag full of weapons and medical supplies.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:59 pm

"He was stabbed," Ariel said, moving closer to her. Melody shifted uncomfortably. It wasn't that she didn't trust Belle. She just didn't want to think about her father's death.

"Someone killed him," Melody added.

(I lied. But I is lazy right now)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Belle

Belle nodded at the young girl, understanding what it felt like to lose one's Father. But for that to happen at such a young age ... it was tragic, to say the least. Belle wished that they weren't near such a horrible place right now, but then, if these were mermaids she was speaking to it must have been their home. Best not to insult it right aloud.

"I am so sorry to hear that," Belle offered her condolences.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Alice walked sullenly towards the town nearby. Dinah mewed quietly as she trotted behind the girl. Alice was lucky in that her parents were quite wealthy, so she had plenty of money for food and things, but unlucky in that she was 8 years old. She would have trouble getting a place to stay without an adult. She was vulnerable and scared. She headed to the store, hoping to find a map to tell her how to get to Thebes. She saw two women outside the bar, and she became aware that she hadn't changed out of her blood-stained dress yet.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:41 pm

((So...what should we do with the Atlantis crew?))

Mulan

"No, no, I'm fine." Mulan assured. A young child poked his head out from between her legs, unseen before, and stared at Esmeralda with child-like wonder.

"Mommy, who's this? She looks funny." Fa Lin asked. Mulan frowned at him and gently swatted his head.

"Lin! That is not something you say to people!" Mulan looked over at Esmeralda and smiled apologeticly.

"I'm sorry. This is my son, Fa Lin. Until two months ago, he hadn't seen anybody of a different race, so he's still getting used to it. Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next