New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

This World - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:11 pm

(Okay. Removed my post.)

Orion chuckled at Sayo, deciding to tease him a litte, "Man, you are way behind the times. It was pretty obvious the two had the hots for each other."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Jacob

Jacob's mouth hanged open slightly after Jillian kissed him, surprised his boyfriend had done that in front of the others. He wasn't expecting that ... in front of other people, though it would make sense if Jill expected that, considering how Zach and Orion were together. He'd have to remember that, when they were around the group and stuff. He smiled slightly to let Jill know he was cool, after realizing what was going on. And when he turned to see that Sayo was as confused Jacob assumed he would be, he couldn't help but realize that it didn't matter all that much. It was Sayo and stuff, after all.

"I do, but ... Jill's pretty cool too," Jacob replied before nodding at what Orion said. "That too," He added while glancing towards Jillian.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:59 am

Sayo

"O....Ok. I think I can....this is all a bit too much but....I think I can accept this." Sayo replied shakily, after a moment. And after he said this promptly fainted. It seemed the events of the past morning had been too much for poor Sayo, and this little revelation had pushed him over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:26 am

Jacob

"****," Jacob swore when he saw Sayo faint. It was a surprise, Jacob knew, but not faint-worthy. Still, at least they were already in a hospital.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 1:43 pm

Jillian smiled at Jacob. He was glad that they could finally be together in front of the others, though they still weren't completely out. When Sayo faint he raised an eyebrow at him.

"Did we do that," he asked Jacob. "Or....?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:30 pm

"Half of it, I blame on Amy. Knowing how innocent she can act while she accidentally turns on Sayo, it's a wonder this doesn't happen everyday," Orion said with a smirk before frowning, "Speaking of which, where is she?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Jillian looked around the room as if the thought of Amy had just come to his attention.

"I don't know. I assumed she would come in with Sayo. Maybe she didn't want to see Jacob hurt because...I don't know." He looked down at Sayo. "Should we call a nurse to take care of him?"
--------
Amy looked at the sky and closed her eyes.

First she saw Jacob lying on the ground, bleeding to death.

Then Jillian throwing himself off a bridge.

Next Zach drowning herself.

After that Orion pulling a bullet through his brain.

Finally Sayo turning to her as she stabs him.

Amy opened her eyes and sighed. If only that could happen. Then maybe this choice would be easier to make.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:42 pm

Jacob

Jacob shrugged in reply to Jill's question as he looked down at Sayo. It was going to hurt, either way, for Sayo once he woke up. At least the floor was clean though.

"I ... doesn't really matter, he's fainted before," Jacob stated.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 2:21 am

Sayo

Sayo groaned softly as the boy started to regain conscious.

"Ugh....what happened?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:59 am

"You passed out," Zach said. Then she pointed to Jacob and Jillian. "After seeing Jillian kiss Jacob after Jacob told you that he and Jillian were dating."

Jillian scowled at Zach. "Way to be blunt."

"I'm always blunt."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:25 am

Jacob

"She's always blunt," Jacob stated at the exact same time as Zach, an amused smirk on his face after realizing what had happened.
-------------------------------
Carla

Carla stood a few yards behind Amy, knowing what her Mistress was thinking about, knowing that now was the time.

"Jacob's going to be fine, though his left arm has lost function. The Doctors have managed to give him a sense of false hope for now though," Carla replied as she sat down next to Amy. "Your friends are all very jovial, despite the situation ... that's humans for you though," She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:51 am

Zach started laughing. Some things would never changed it seem. For that she was glad.

"Oh Sayo, you never told us. Where's Amy?"
----------
"Humans are most fascinating," Amy agreed. "I have always loved to watch them. How they band together in a time of need. It gives me a warm feeling."

Amy looked out into the sky. "But I can't love them. I admire them and I do have respect for them, but I do not love. Not in the same way as humans." Amy laughed at herself. "But why do I care so much about that? Love...is it really important?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:43 pm

Carla

"Love gives humans meaning, Domina. It gives them a reason to exist on this little blue rock," Carla explained as she looked down the cliffside. "Not that you need extra meaning, of course. But it always seems like a feeling worth ... experiencing, just once, at least," Carla stated.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:52 pm

"Have you ever felt it," Amy asked, looking at Carla. "Do you love someone or something?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:02 pm

Carla

Carla's brow furrowed up as she looked back at Amy. If she was a foolish flatterer like her counterpart, she might suggest she had such feelings for Amy, but that would be a lie. Such a lie. If she hadn't been so busy, so desparate...

"... I haven't had the time," Carla answered.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:06 pm

"So you don't love me? Or any human?" Amy shrugged. "It makes sense I guess. You aren't as involved as me."

Amy stood and turned to Carla. "Jacob can't use his arm anymore, you said? Is it permenant?"

-------

https://newworldsrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=387
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40