New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:29 pm

"So you want me there when you tell him," Jillian said. He felt that would be good. Not just because he would be able to see his boyfriend. He didn't want Jacob to yell at his mother.

"But don't worry Mrs. Eso," Jillian said. "I don't let Jacob get everything he wants. I know how to put my foot down. Like I won't let him dye my hair brown. I like it pink," Jillian joked.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:42 pm

((I would imagine that Amy and Sayo would be there. Zach likely called them.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Amy watched Rebekkah and Jillian talking and then down at her folded hands. She wondered why the Killer choose to attack Jacob, but she knew that she couldn't contain him from attacking people for too long.

"How are you," she asked Zach. Zach shrugged. She was still in a state of shock.

"I'll be cool as long as there is nothing seriously wrong with Jacob."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:51 pm

(Which means Jennifer and Carla likely both know by now as well.)

Rebekkah

Rebekkah managed to smile in reply to Jillian's humor. Pink hair did suit the young boy, odd as it was.

"Good ..." She whispered in reply before noticing that Dr. (Eli) Brooks headed down the hall, a somber look on his face as he singled out Rebekkah.

"Mrs. Eso, your son is ready for visitors now," He said calmly, rigidly, one might say. Rebekkah stood in reply, nodding at Zach as the girl glanced towards her, before grabbing onto Jillian's hand as well. "Come on," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:58 pm

Jillian let Rebekkah take his hand and lead him to the room. He wondered how Jacob was going to act. He knew it wasn't going to be pleasant though, but he hoped that Jacob would except that his mother knew.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:26 am

Rebekkah

Rebekkah followed Dr. Brooks down the hall quickly, Jillian in hand as she thought about what Jacob must be feeling right now. What the people at the press must be thinking considering how many days of work she had missed in the past six months. Still ... she at least had some money left, due to her husband not changing her name as the benefactor of his cash after he had died, of course most of it would go to Jacob's education, Rebekkah quickly reminded herself before she suddenly stopped in place, just a few inches away from Dr. Brooks who had stopped in front of her.

"Uh ... Miss Eso, I need to tell you something before you see your son," Eli stated, ignoring Jillian as he clasped his hands together.

"I ... Jillian, why don't you go say hi to him first," Rebekkah suggested, eyebrows raised as she avoided breaking eye contact with the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:04 am

Jillian nodded and entered Jacob's room. Seeing him awake, he ran over and gave Jacob a hug, half on the bed.

"Jacob! I'm so glad you're ok," he said, half into Jacob's hair. He pulled back and smiled at his boyfriend. Then he lightly kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:24 pm

Jacob

Jacob was surprised to see Jillian run through the door, but he didn't protest when his boyfriend kissed him. Jacob was a bit surprised that Jill had made it in the room first, cause apparently it was family only, but it didn't matter much since they were alone together; and, to be honest Jacob preferred being with his boyfriend right now.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 2:51 pm

"I swear, I'm going to kill whoever did this to him," Orion growled from beside Amy, clenching his fists, "I'm tired of sick freaks attacking us."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 3:48 pm

Amy had to force back a laugh. It was funny what Orion said. He had no idea what he was talking about. Who he was dealing with. And to think one of the people behind it all was sitting right next to him, feigning worry and concern.

"I know," Zach said. She was tempted to hit something.
----------
Jillian sat down on the bed and started at Jacob's wound for a little bit. Then he looked at Jacob.

"I'm sorry," he said. "If I never convinced you to let Zach know about us, she wouldn't have told Orion and they wouldn't have come and you wouldn't have stormed out and gotten attack."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Jacob/Rebekkah

"Nah, I over reacted," Jacob replied quietly as he used his right hand to grab Jill's arm. "And besides, that bastard was gonna get me eventually, he's already tried once," Jacob admitted with a shrug. "... I just thought that maybe he'd kill Jennifer first," he added with a dry humor to his words. "I ... Jill there's something-" Jacob begin to say, only to quickly release his boyfriend's hand as he saw his Mom standing in the doorway with a vaguely sad expression on her face.

Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Jillian looked at Jacob, shocked. He had been attacked before? Now Jillian was really worried about his boyfriend. He listened as Jacob talked, but when he trailed off, Jillian turned to the door. He say Jacob's mother and a pang of pain shot through him as Jacob released his hand. He waited for Rebekkah to speak, not sure what to say.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:17 pm

Rebekkah/Jacob

Rebekkah bit her lip as she looked between her son and Jillian. What was she supposed to start with? The medical issues or the emotional ones ... Neither of them were pleasant, and knowing Jacob, he'd find a way to pin it all on her with either issue somehow. Still, at least she had an opening for each of the issues, and hopefully, some help as well.

"... Don't be rude to your ... Jillian, because of me," Rebekkah stated as she walked into the room, shutting the door quietly behind her before looking back to her Son. Jacob's mouth was open, and based by the color of his cheeks Rebekkah could tell that he seemed to be ... embarrassed? That was the time to speak then, before he started yelling, denying, glaring, or swearing. "No one told me anything Jacob, I ... saw you two together, in your bed a while ago," Rebekkah explained as she took a seat a few feet from the bed.

"... You were in my room?" Jacob asked rhetorically, a slight edge to his voice as he regained coherency.

"In my house," Rebekkah replied calmly, sounding almost tired ass he spoke.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:22 pm

Jillian took Jacob's hand again and gave it a squeeze.

"Jacob don't be mad at your mother. It's better that she knows about us anyways. And her finding out that way was easier than us telling her." Jillian wasn't sure if he was going to be able to help keep the situation calm, but he didn't want Jacob to explode at his mother (or him). "Besides isn't it good that she accepts it?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Jacob/Rebekkah

"Did she actually say she's accepting or has she just been quiet?" Jacob asked as he looked at Jill. "Because you can ask my Dad about how that works out, she'll pretend it's fine now, but three thanksgivings from now when we're still together," Jacob muttered as he avoided looking at his Mother.

"Excuse me!?" Rebekkah cut her son off, crossing her arms as she stood up. "Jacob, it was not my fault your Father left, it wasn't my fault he died, and it is not my problem that you are dating another young man. Your attitude is my problem though, and don't think that this injury doesn't mean I wont ground you," Rebekkah stated very quickly, surprising her son.

"I uhh ..." Jacob began before being cut off once again.

"I'm fine with Jillian, Jacob. But you ... you need to work on your attitude problem a bit. That's why you're going to be spending a few hours in therapy each week from now on, along with the time you'll be needing to spend in physical therapy for your arm," Rebekkah finished, the emotional high of self-righteous anger quickly fading away as she stood a few feet away from the door.

"I ... so my arm really is that ****ed up then?" Jacob asked, changing the subject with an embarrassed smirk on his face as he looked between Jillian and his Mom. He wouldn't admit it, but Jacob was relieved that his Mom was alright with Jill ... he was also relieved that she cared enough still to yell at him, though he'd never tell.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:01 pm

Jillian was glad that it was going this way, though he kind of wondered if he should leave. But he didn't want to go without being told. So instead he leaned forward and kissed Jacob again. If Rebekkah really was fine with it then she wouldn't freak out. But Jillian kind of wanted to see her reaction. He pulled back and smiled at Jacob.

"See? She knows and it's fine. Next is my parents."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Rebekkah/Jacob

Jacob blushed as Jillian kissed him again, and Rebekkah glanced away. If there was one thing she'd prefer not to ever acknowledge, it was that her Son went about kissing people the same way she did. Once they were finished, Rebekkah grabbed the door handle and looked at the pair again. She was a little perplexed to hear that Jillian's parents wouldn't know yet, Rebekkah assumed that if anyone was accepting of ...this, it would be them, considering the way they let Jillian dress. But still, it was kind of nice to know that she had found out first, even if the hadn't actually come to her with the news.

"I ... we don't have to like, have a big dinner with them or something, right?" Jacob asked as he looked up at Jillian, not paying attention to his mother as she walked out of the room.
---
Rebekkah walked down the hall quickly, mentally processing everything that had happened as she went into the waiting room. ... She had forgotten to call Michel, she realized as she remembered her phone was still in her purse. A minute or so later, Rebekkah walked back into the waiting room, headed straight for her purse before informing her son's friends, "Zach, he's ready for visitors now. Only a few at a time though, alright?" Rebekkah asked as she pulled her phone out of her purse and looked at the children.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:16 pm

"No. Well my mom might ask you over for dinner," Jillian said. He knew his parents would be accepting, but he was a little unsure of telling his mother. "She can tend to be a bit, err, overwhelming at times. But at least my parents will be cool with it." Jillian grinned. "I have a feeling that they might even have expected it from me."

Jillian noticed that Rebekkah left and he made a mental note to hug her later for being so fine with all of it.
---------
Zach stood and nodded. She looked at the group.

"Does anyone else want to come or should I go alone?" Then Zach realized Jillian was missing. "And where's Jill?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:32 pm

Rebekkah

Rebekkah looked up from her phone, halfway through dialing Michel's number before she informed Zach, "He's already in there with Jacob," not really thinking about whether or not Jacob's friends knew the nature of his relationship with Jillian, Rebekkah finished dialing and walked down the hall a bit so she could talk to Michel without being eased dropped on by anyone else.
-------------------------
Jacob

"Great," Jacob replied whistfully and slightly sarcastically, before grabbing onto Jill's hand to let him know he was cool with it. At least, Jacob was pretty sure he was cool with Jill's family knowing ... and being loud or whatever.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Zach nodded and decided to head in. Amy watched her go with a sad smile. She hoped that Jacob wasn't hurt too badly. After all he was still her friend. She had made no choices yet.
-------
"That is why I prefer your house to mine," Jillian admitted. "My family can be a little too...much at times."

Zach entered the room and looked at Jacob and Jillian.

"Am I ruining a moment," she asked with a half-smile.

"Yes."

"Good," Zach said, taking a seat on the other side of Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Jacob

Jacob rolled his eyes when Zach entered the room, though honestly, it was pretty awesome to have her hear, especially after their fight earlier today.

"So, apparently you're the one who found my body?" Jacob asked as he tried to sit up, finding it to be a bit difficult with only one arm to help him up, still, he got the job done.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:59 pm

Zach nodded, her face dropping. She reached out and lightly touched Jacob's wound.

"We were talking on the phone when it happened," she reminded him. "I heard you screaming and I--" Zach took a deep breath. "I was so scared. As angry as I was I didn't want to lose you."

Zach looked Jacob in the eyes completely serious. "I love you too much to ever lose you."

Jillian felt himself intruding suddenly, then realize how silly that seemed. He knew what Zach meant. But he found himself wondering about the question he asked Orion earlier. Did the two ever date?

"I'm glad you found him. I don't want to lose Jacob either."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Jacob

Jacob's expression softened up, knowing that being sarcastic now would only cause him to be punched or something. And then Jillian joined Zach in making everything seem so serious.

"Ah ****, neither of you are going to lose me. The monster said he couldn't kill me until his mistress gave him permission," Jacob muttered, trying to sound casual without being emotionally dismissive (Something Jacob did not have any practice in).
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:47 am

Zach and Jillian gave eachother a look and nodded. They both leaned over and hugged Jacob, one on either side.

"Good. Because if you die, I'm bringing you back and then killing you myself," Zach said.

"And I'll try to stop her from rekilling you," Jillian said.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:15 pm

"I don't think anyone can stop Zach if she gets angry enough," Orion commented with a grin. He stepped beside Jacob and punched his friend's good arm softly, "How are you holding up, man?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next