New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

This World - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Jacob

Jacob smirked as he temporarily imagined Zach and Jill wrestling over a knife or something weird like that.

"Hey, it's not like I asked for this to happen," Jacob muttered, though he wasn't really angry right now. Just ... satisfied, which didn't make much sense, all things considered. He was glad to see Orion arrive as well, nodding at his friend before replying, "One of the nurses, Victor Smit's Mom I think, said that what happened was karma for something, like hell I know what, the food here is shit, and my left arm is busted, probably for good with my luck," He went on with a thoughtful smile on his face before finishing, "I'm awesome, just like, great right now," he stated.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:06 pm

Jillian shook his head at his boyfriend's negativity and kissed him on the cheek.

"Cheer up Jacob! There has to be something good to come of this."

"You get to miss school," Zach pointed out, standing to move besides her boyfriend. "And you're damn right. If I want to kill Jacob nothing is stopping me."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:43 pm

Jacob

"Yeah, I'm already being held back a grade this year though. I might as well skip the rest of it," Jacob pointed out as he sat up a bit straighter. "But hey, at least the teachers will feel bad for me for like, eighteen more months now. That's gonna help summer school and next year, for sure," He added whistfully.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 pm

"You know, you can still pass. Just study like crazy and get an A on your finals, like I do," Orion told him with a grin, shaking his head. He was a straight C student himself, something that drove his parents crazy.

"You'll also get to boss Jillian around while he takes care of you," he pointed out with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:52 am

((Should Sayo and Amy come in, now?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:06 am

Jillian frowned at Orion's comment.

"Jacob wouldn't do that."

"Bet he does it already," Zach said, laughing at her friend. Jillian blushed and scowled at her. Zach laughed harder.
----------
Amy looked at Sayo and then to the door.

"Hey Sayo I have something I have to do. Will you tell Jacob I hope he gets well?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 1:33 pm

"Tsch!" Orion laughed, making a motion with an imaginary whip. He never thought he'd get to tease Jacob and Jillian this way, but it was fun.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Jillian blushed a deep crimson when Orion did that.

"I am not whipped," Jillian protested.

"You're whipped and you know it," Zach said, placing a hand on Jillian's shoulder. "If it makes you feel better, so is Orion."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Jacob

Jacob tried to keep a straight face as Zach and Orion teased Jillian. He didn't want to embarrass his boyfriend after all, at least, not when Jillian was ok with it. But what Zach and Orion were saying, Jacob certainly couldn't deny it. And when Zach compared Orion and Jill, Jacob couldn't help but snicker in reply. It was just too ... true, actually.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:35 pm

Zach smiled in Jacob's direction. She was having fun despite what had just happened. She hoped Jacob was too.

"This is why we're best friends. We're both dominating people."

Jillian looked at Jacob. "Am I submissive?"

(Have fun with that Jacob.)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:59 pm

Jacob

"I ..." Jacob began to mutter as he glanced away from Jill, not sure how to reply exactly. This wasn't the easiest topic for one to breeze through. "... being submissive isn't a bad thing, Jill, I mean, it works. For you, for us and stuff," Jacob finished as he looked back at his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:04 pm

"Ooo," Zach said pointing Jillian in the side. "So we finally know who tops in their relationship."

Jillian's face went bright red again and he looked down at his feet. Zach laughed.

"I'm joking. But you should be more dominant Jillian. Jacob needs to learn to be more submissive every once in a while."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Orion blushed a little, images of the night before playing through his head. He crossed his arms, "I'm not whipped!"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:36 am

Sayo

"Huh? Oh, sure. I'll...see you in a bit, I guess, after you're done with...what you need to do." Sayo blinked for a moment before nodding at Amy. After a hesitant pause he quickly kissed Amy on the cheek before getting up and making his way to Jacob's hospital room. He knocked on the door lightly before entering.

"How are you holding, Jacob?" Sayo asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:07 pm

Zach smiled at her boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Sure you aren't."
-------
Amy exited the hospital and then glanced around. When she was sure no one was around she vanished. She then reappeared on the cliff that she feel off of. The one that gave her back her memories. She sat down on it.

"I have to make a choice," she told herself. "Time is beginning to run out."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Orion scowled, but nonetheless, he didn't push her away. Instead, he wrapped his arms around her waist and murmured, "Exactly. I make my own decisions."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:58 pm

Jacob

Jacob rolled his eyes in reply to Zach's teasing, not surprised she had gone there so quickly. And then Orion's quick protestations just made everything that much more amusing, before Sayo walked in. ... Damn, it had been months since he had said anything to Sayo ... there hadn't been much to say, Jacob realized. But still ... so weird to think about now. Sayo was probably his only friend who didn't know about the whole boyfriend thing, which ya know, didn't matter all that much if he did know.

"I'm fine, Sayo," Jacob replied, though not as rudely as he was accustomed to acting. Heh.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Jillian smiled at Sayo. Then he realized something. Sayo was the only one out of the loop. Well Amy didn't know either. He looked at Jacob to see if he was going to say something to Sayo or if he was going to have to say.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Jacob

"Sayo, your Aunt is jealous of Jillian and I now because we're together," Jacob informed his friend(?) after grabbing onto Jill's hand. It's not like Sayo would tell anyone, and at least he could get Sayo to be a tad embarrassed while announcing this.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Sayo

".....what?" Sayo gave Jacob and Jillian a blank look as his mind tried to process that revelation.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Jillian raised a hand and leaned over and kissed Jacob on the mouth. Pulling back, blushing slightly, he looked at Sayo.

"Clear enough?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 pm

(Edited.)

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:01 am

(almost they are going out. *pats almost on the head* It's ok)

Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:20 pm

(Oh, they are? Well, let's say that Orion was the last to find out.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:58 pm

((They've been dating for MONTHS, now, AI. Or something close to that.))

Sayo

"I....what? You're....but I thought....d-don't you like girls, Jacob?" Sayo asked after a moment, his troubled mind still trying to take all of this in. And Sayo being Sayo, he was having a heck of a hard timet doing so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next