New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:45 am

(I'm good with it too. And don't worry Carla. You haven't failed yet.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:29 pm

((Time skip away! And we will be lingering a bit on the days of February, just so you all know.))

General Narrative

Another month came and went for Amy and her friends. The day was now February the Fourteenth, and the coming night was going to be the Valentine's Day Ball at the school.

((....Eh, I'm a bit lazy. So what? And I wasn't all that sure what else to put for this post.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:52 am

Amy leaned against a locker as Zach looked through her's. It was after school and they were waiting for their friends (and boyfriends).

"So what is a dance like," Amy asked. She had been to plenty in her life. She had attended balls in fact with nobles too. But she had to play amnesia still.

"It's kind of fun. You're suppose to dance, but mostly people stand in corners trying to look like they are having fun."

"Sounds...interesting."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 1:42 pm

"Personally, I prefer a backseat of a car," Orion commented with a smirk as he snuck up behind his girlfriend. He grinned and pulled a rose out of his sleeve and presented it to Zach with a bow, "For you, milady."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:15 am

Zach looked at the rose and let out an "aww". She took it and hugged Orion.

"Only you would start with taking about a backseat and then give your girlfriend a rose."

Amy smiled at them. They were a weird couple, but she had seen weirder before. She looked around for Jillian and spotted him.

"Um...it looks like Jill's in trouble."

Zach looked down the hall. Jillian was pressed up against his locker looking awkward and nervous. In front of his, with both arms blocking his way was Kurt Gien. He had come out of the closet a year ago and had recently broke up with his boyfriend.

"Looks like Kurt wants Jillian as his date," Zach said. She wonder how Jacob would response to that.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:50 pm

Jacob

Jacob walked down the hall quickly. The boy couldn't help but glare at Kurt as he saw that the guy was flirting with Jillian, but Jacob said nothing and just glared as he walked past.

"****," He muttered angrily before he looked away from Jillian and walked towards Zach, Orion, and Amy. "Hey guys," He said calmly, trying to ignore Jillian for now.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:09 pm

"So, does that mean you'll consider the backseat today?" he asked his girlfriend with a smirk as he hugged her back and quickly kissed her in an attempt to embarrass her.

Orion frowned and looked over at Jillian, "Shouldn't we do something? It looks like Kurt's about to commit this school's first ass-rape."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Sayo

"Hey guys," Sayo also greeted as he walked over to his friends. He was both a little excited and nervous about the coming school dance tonight. He noticed Jacob being (apparently) bullied by Kurt Gien.

"Um, should we go help him?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Zach blushed slightly, but she nodded at what Orion said about Jillian.

"I'll take care of this."

Jillian looked at Kurt, his entire face red.

"Come on Jillian. A pretty boy like you should be grateful that I'm asking you out."

"Well...um...you see I'm dating someone," Jillian said looking at is feet. He knew he could not say who, but he didn't know what else to say.

"Yeah? Who?"

"Um...you see it's...Zach?"

Kurt looked at Jillian confused. "You're dating Zach?" Suddenly he felt a fist hit him in the face causing him to move and free Jillian. Zach looked at Kurt amused.

"He's not dating me. He just asked for my help. Touch him again and I'll do worse."

With that said Zach walked off with Jillian following her.

"I saved him," she said grinning.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:55 pm

"Nice right hook," Orion commented with a grin. He smacked Jillian lightly on the back, "Good to see your innocence is preserved."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:48 am

Zach smiled at the praise and had to hold back a snicker about Jillian's innocence. With Jacob as his boyfriend, she doubted that innocence would be preserve for long or was even around anymore.

Jillian just turned several shades of red and muttered incohorantly under this breath.

"So you guys pumped for the dance?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 11:22 am

Orion grinned and wrapped his arms around Zach's waist before giving the gothic-looking girl a kiss on the cheek, "That and a few things after."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:52 am

Zach blushed, but didn't push Orion away.

"So who is everyone going with," Jillian asked. He wanted to go, but he had to be dateless. He looked at Jacob and wondered if he asked someone since no one knew they were dating and that would be what he typically do.

"Jillian who do you think we're going with?" Zach shook her head. She quickly glanced from Jillian to Jacob. She leaned over to whisper something in Amy's ear. She looked confused, but nodded.

"I think we should mix it up this year to save Jillian and Jacob the trial of finding a date. So...I call Jacob!"

"I call Jillian," Amy cried right after her.

Zach tried to keep a serious face as she turned to Amy. "Are boyfriends are going with eachother. I think something's wrong here." Then she smiled.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:28 pm

"What, you mean I'm not enough for you?!" Orion exclaimed, outraged. He crossed his arms, "I always knew you wanted a harem of boyfriends!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:01 am

"Yes that's exactly what I want," Zach said. "Starting with my guy best friend who probably has a harem of his own." She kissed Orion. "I just want to make it easier on Jacob and Jillian since they are single." It was half-true. She was doing this as a favor to the secret couple so they would not have to get dates because that could lead to jealousy or other things.

"I don't mind," Jillian said. He looked at Sayo. "If you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 2:21 pm

"Well, okay," Orion muttered, wrapping an arm around Zach's waist before kissing her. It was gentle but he could feel his own hormones raging within his own body, causing it to be more heated than it would normally be in a public place. He had been friends with Zach for years and he received the same thrill he always did whenever he kissed her, but a smaller, primal part of him wanted to send a signal that Zach was his.

"But we have to do something afterwords," he told her with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Sayo

"I...guess I don't mind." Sayo said somewhat reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 1:20 pm

Zach smiled at Orion, knowing what he was thinking about, but not saying it. "Oh and what do you have in mind?"

Jillian sighed in relief, though it would still be kind of awkward.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:57 pm

"Hmm... I don't know. Maybe a movie in a nice and dark movie theater," Orion began, wrapping an arm around his girlfriend's waist, "Or maybe I can take you on a nice drive somewhere."

He smirked and, at last, whispered, "Or, maybe you can see what my room looks like. You've never been in there, have you?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:28 pm

((Looks like we'll have to move on without Alec for the time being, sadly. Anyone willing to take over as Jacob?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 9:58 am

(I will if no one else wants to. I did it before.)

Zach shook her head. "I half lived there Orion. Remember when my house was infested?" Zach smiled and turned to Amy. "You're so lucky to be dating someone smart," she said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:14 pm

"Hey, I redecorated!" Orion told her, crossing his arms with a frown. He was so unappreciated. He muttered just loud enough for the others to hear, "Maybe I'll stop giving you those backrubs you love so much."

He grinned mischievously at her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 4:21 pm

((That sounds fine to me, Toko.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:43 pm

((So I guess we should keep going from here. Since Alec never had Jacob share his thoughts about the dance thing, mind doing that, Toko?))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:37 pm

(I shall do that now.)

Jacob sighed and glanced at Zach. He had a feeling that she was doing this for his and Jillian's benefit, but it was still rude to not ask if that was ok.

"Whatever Zach. You just did this because you secretly want to date me," he teased.

Zach shot her best friend a look. "Yes. That's exactly why I'm dating Orion. Because he reminds me of you. I've just always been secretly in love with you."

Jacob had to force himself not to smile at Zach's comment, but he couldn't a small grin. "I knew it. That's why we've been friends for so long."

"And why we've shared a bed before."

With that comment, both Jillian and Amy looked at the pair. Jillian went slightly red in the face and Amy was confused.

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next