New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)

Go down 
+2
Velox
almostinsane99
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:43 am

(Okay, I think I'll start this.)
Itsuki yawned in boredom as he walked around the village. His latest mission was a success, but at the moment, he had nothing to do. Maybe he'd train, but he really wanted a training partner.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:47 pm

{Uh, before I post with my characters: You said that the teams would be chosen based on their allegiance and compatibility. Are you going to do that now, or do you have some sort of plan for that, or...?}
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:38 pm

(Oh yeah. I'll have to put that down. Thanks for reminding me.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:57 pm

(Are these teams okay with everyone?)

Team 1
Itsuki Sarutobi
Isamu Hyuuga
Naomi Kairaishi

Team 2

Hikari Uchiha
Aoshi Yamashiro
Saya Mitarashi

Team 3

Jiai Ookamiya
Satoshi Tatsumaki

Ame

Kage Yukike

Kiri

Jiyo Matashi

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:05 pm

{Uh, the bold tag messed up on Team One; there's an "a" after "Kiri," and two of my characters are on the same team?}
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:13 pm

(Oh. Sorry. I'll fix it.)
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:16 pm

{It's okay if two of my characters are on the same team, 'cause I was expecting my Sand Nins to be together. D Also, I'd like to point out that my Sand Nins will be together in the Suna Village for awhile before being transferred to Konoha and there new teams.}
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:19 pm

(Okay. Cool. I'll put those two together.)
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:26 pm

Saya struck the hard wood of the post once again, not pausing before bending back and kicking it hard enough to inch it slightly at an angle. One of her two older brothers had been out here with her earlier this morning, but had been called away an hour after training with her. She grinned as she lashed out at the post again. Gotta get stronger...Stronger than them. Thoughts like these and similar drifted through her mind as she continued her training.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 4:53 pm

{Wait, no, it's okay. I liked the way it was better earlier. Could you change it back please? ^^'}

"The target can't be too far away. We've secured his boat, and--" BOOM!

The team of Hunter-nins scattered just in time to avoid the explosion. "Tch! He's heading for the bridge! Unit A: Head to the bridge to cut him off and block his escape. Unit B: We'll go pursuit the target and try to stop him before he gets there. "GO!"

The Kiri ninjas scattered off to their assignments, following Jiyo Matashi's orders. This is the 14th assassination attempt in this month. But something's not right. There's no way that a Chunin would try this on his own. He's got to be working with someone higher up.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:06 pm

(Which was was it? Sorry. I forgot.
Edit: Teams changed.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:55 am

(What about Yuna? I know she's alone in the Kumo village. So does this mean she isn't in a team?)

Jiai looked out her bedroom window and smiled to herself. It was looking to be a good day. Not that it would be bad. Still there was something that made Jiai not completely relaxed or happy. The knowlegde that there was war and she would have to help with it.
--------------
Kage was training in the rain. It rained most of the time here. After all it was the rain village. But Kage didn't mind. In fact she loved the rain. And training in it only made it better.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:19 pm

(She can be on a team with NPC's.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:34 pm

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2