New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)

Go down 
+2
Velox
almostinsane99
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:34 pm

300 years after the death of Uzumaki Naruto, hailed as one of the greatest Ninja to ever live and the 6th Hokage of Konoha, war has once again returned to to the Shinobi Nations. After 300 years of peace, it was a quiet thing. No one was sure what sparked the war, but when the Hidden Sound Village (Otogakure) was rebuilt after hundreds of years of it being disbanded, tensions began to arise once again between the HIdden Villages and their respective countries.

The War ignited when Iwa (the Hidden Stone Village) invaded the Grass Country, causing Konoha to join with Kusa (the Village hidden in the Grass) to repel the invaders. Iwa justified their attack by claiming Konoha was planning on using Kusa to attack them. And just like that, alliances were formed and the land was engulfed in war.

Rules

No Mary Sues or Gary Stus.
No god-modding.
This is rated from PG13 to R, but, as always, this forum's standards apply so sex scenes must be taken to the PM's if they threaten to get too graphic.
Post at least 3-4 sentences per post.
Do your best to keep this canon-compliant.
Ranks above Genin may be limited

Map of the Naruto World: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img81/229/world20jl6.gif (magnify)

Alliances

Alliance 1
Konoha (Village Hidden in the Leaves)
Suna (Village Hidden in the Sand)
Kusa (Village Hidden in the Grass)

Alliance Two

Iwa (Village Hidden in the Stones)
Kumo (Village Hidden in the Clouds)
Oto (Village Hidden in the Sound)

Rogue
Ame (Village Hidden in the Rain)-switches sides periodically.
Taki (Village Hidden in a Waterfall)- wants to stay out of the war.
Kiri (Village Hidden in the Mist)- Neutral. Will join the side that would profit them the most. Fight to expand the Water Country to the surrounding lands.

Character Profile
Name:
Appearance:
Allegiance:
Personality:
History:
Jutsu (besides Academy Jutsu):
Weapons:

*NOTE: Will assign teams based on compatability and allegiance*
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Reserve please. And how many characters are allowed for each RPer?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:49 am

(As many as you want, as long as you can handle them)
Name: Itsuki Sarutobi
Appearance: Itsuki dresses in a black T-shirt as well as black shinobi pants and sandals. He has long, black hair and pale blue eyes.
Allegiance: Konoha
Personality: Itsuki is a serious and thoughtful young man. He tends to be the type that is either reading or training. However, Itsuki can be light-hearted and likes to play practical jokes at times. He is loyal both to his friends and his village, a loyalty he inherited from his ancestors, most notable among them being Hiruzen Sarutobi, the Third Hokage.
History: Itsuki was born and raised in Konoha, like most of his family. His father was a ninja that reached the rank of Jonin. At a young age, his father died at the outbreak of the Fourth Great Ninja War, though not before passing on a few lessons about the way of Konoha, lessons which Itsuki took to heart. His mother is a teacher at the Academy and is rarely sent on missions, which Itsuki is greatful for.
Recently, Itsuki has graduated from the Academy and joined a Genin team under the leadership of a Jonin sensei. His team has been on a many missions, though only a few were up to a B rank Mission
Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Jutsu)- Monkeys
Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu)
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clone Jutsu)- still learning
Weapons: Standard ninja gear (shurikens, kunai, explosive notes, etc.) and a metal collapsable boa staff.

Name: Ayano Nara
Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs19/i/2007/289/0/f/Cruelest_Cosmic_Joke_by_blacknoise.jpg
Allegiance: Oto
Personality: Ayano was once a kind and caring individual, at least he appeared to be before he defected from Konoha. At an early age, however, Ayano displayed characteristics that were unusual for his family. One was his ambition and his interest in power, both in fighting ability and in higher ranks.
After he defected from Konoha, however, Ayano has been shown to be cold, calculating, and sadistic. His interests seem to only be to gain more power.
History: Ayano was born in Konoha of the Nara Clan. Like most Naras, he's been shown to be incredibly intelligent and perceptive. He was called the Prodigy of the Nara clan for possessing enough drive to become one of the most powerful shinobi of his generation.
However, even from an early age, Ayano has had an almost unhealthy interest in Orochimaru and jutsu. At first, people paid it no mind. He used the jutsu he learned from his studies to complete missions for the village. It was only when Ayano defected from the village did people learn that there was something wrong with the man. It was later revealed that he killed 13 ANBU, including his own uncle, and that he had stolen many scrolls right before his escape. Recently, he's instigated a Great Shinobi War, though his motives are unclear.

Kagemane no Jutsu (Shadow Imitation Jutsu)
Kage Nui no Jutsu (Shadow Sewing Jutsu)
Kage Kubi Shibari no Jutsu (Shadow Neck Bind Jutsu)
Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu)
Tsuchi Bunshin no Jutsu (Earth Clone Jutsu)
Kuchiyose no Jutsu (Summoning Jutsu)- Snakes
Kuchiyose: Edo Tense (Summoning: Impure World Resurrection)
Shūshagan no Jutsu (Vanishing Facial Copy Technique)
Mandara no Jin (Myriad Snake Net Formation)
Sen'eijashu (Hidden Shadow Snake Hands)
Sen'ei Tajashu (Many Hidden Shadow Snake Hands)
Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu (Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique)
Kusanagi no Tsurugi (Kusanagi Sword: Long Sword of the Heavens)

Weapons: Standard ninja gear (shurikens, kunai, explosive notes, etc.).

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:51 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:34 am

I'd like to reserve a spot. Can I make a character that can only use Taijustu like Rock Lee?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:31 pm

Reserving and sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:37 pm

I want to join. I can handle 20 rpgs. XD I want to reserve someone from Ame and Suna.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:40 pm

Okay. Reserving. Smile
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:20 pm

Reserving Konoha, maybe Suna.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 7:14 pm

Okay. Reserving.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:36 am

Name: Isamu Hyuuga
Appearance: Isamu. Can usually be seen in black shorts a blue shirt and sandles.
Personality: Isamu is creative, intelligent, quiet, and lazy for his age. He enjoys dreaming about his future or remembering the past and when he isn't on a mission he really doesn't do much besides train or laze around. On mission's he acts more serious and quiet then usual, as he tries to behave like his father would at those times.
History: Isamu was born and raised in Konoha as the eldest child of the leader of the Hyuuga clan. Isamu has a strained relationship with his family and he doesn't like them all that much even though he's supposed to lead the Hyuuga's eventually. As was expected of Isamu he excelled in the Academy and had the second highest grades in the class. Now that he is a shinobi Isamu has been practicing even harder as he tries to master his families Jutsu, and he has created a few of his own even if he hasn't had the chance to use any of them in actual combat yet.
Kekkai Genkei-Byakugan and Gentle Fist
Weapons: Standard Ninja Gear, Map, summoning scrolls, and a rope. He also has a special set of curved knives that are tied to the rope.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:01 pm

Cool. Accepted. Oh, and I made the leader of the Sound Village. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:49 pm

Name: Jiyo Matashi
Appearance: Jiyo wears navy blue pants, a navy blue tank top, a gray Hidden Mist flak jacket, a black trench coat, black sandals, and a Hunter-nin mist. He short brown ruffled spiky hair, and dark brown eyes (Covered by mask though.)
Allegiance: Kirigakure (Village Hidden in the Mist)
Personality: Jiyo is very loyal to his village. He takes all of his missions seriously, knowing that the village would be in grave danger if he were to fail. He is respectful to others, not just his superiors. When not on duty, Jiyo is usually training, so that he can better himself to protect his village. When not training or on duty, Jiyo usually takes walks, or rests somewhere peacefully.
History: Jiyo started his training to be a hunter-nin like his mother when he was 7 years old. He graduated at age 9, by being killing a group of his classmates. The Mizukage two generations before him restarted the ancient and vicious method of graduation, but lessened it a bit by separating the students into groups so that there were more survivors. Then, Jiyo started hunting down missing-nin, assassinations, and dangerous high level espionage missions. On his 11th birthday, Jiyo’s mother was killed during an assassination mission. The mission was a success however, because his mother had killed the target before dying. In her will, Jiyo was given “Tenkahebi” the sword of his ancestor, one of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist.
Jutsu (besides Academy Jutsu): Hidden Mist Jutsu, Water Clone Jutsu, Water Prison Jutsu, Water Release: Underwater Motion Technique, Water Release: Water Encampment Wall, Water Release: Grand Waterfall Jutsu, Water Release: Great Whirpool Enfolding Jutsu, Summoning Jutsu= Crows.
Weapons: Standard ninja gear (shurikens, kunai, explosive notes, etc.), Contains two scrolls within the inside of his trenchcoat that allow Jiyo access to countless Senbon (needles), Tenkahebi (Ignition serpent)= a snake sword that Jiyo can control with his chakra. The blade can release a powerful blue flame.

Name: Satoshi Tatsumaki
Appearance: Satoshi Tatsumaki Light-ish tan pants, black fishnet shirt, (Or whatever it's called.), brown light jacket over it, Black hair, gray eyes.
Allegiance: Suna
Personality: Satoshi is confident in his abilities, and never gives up. At times, he’s a bit overconfident and sometimes underestimates his opponent, but he’s not as hotheaded as he used to be and has cooled down a lot since being in Team Ogata. He loves testing his abilities in battle, and trains many times a day aiming to get stronger. When not training, he loves to relax and enjoy a good feast. Recently, he’s been shaken and kind of down because of the events of his team’s last mission.
History: Satoshi graduated from his academy with slightly above average grades, yet he’s shown amazingly high potential in controlling elemental chakra. Because of his abilities, some ninja think that he could easily become a chunin. Such thoughts have not helped his ego, and because of his previous tendencies to rush into battle underestimating his opponents. Ever since getting injured and nearly costing the team the mission, Satoshi has started to become more observant and cool-headed like his Jonin commander Ogata and teammate Toshida. He’s also become a little less annoying and enjoyable according to Naomi. He still retains much of his attitude and eagerness though.His team’s recent B-rank mission was a failure, and they had to retreat back to Sungakure. Satoshi is now waiting with Naomi for their sensei to finish the report and receive their new orders.
Jutsu (besides Academy Jutsu): Wind Scythe Jutsu, Cyclone scythe jutsu, Wind Release: Wind Cutter Jutsu Blade of wind, Summoning Jutsu=Kamatari
Weapons: Standard ninja gear, chakra enhanced Metal Tonfa

Name: Naomi Kairaishi
Appearance: Naomi Kairaishi Most of her clothing are different shades of blue, except for the white top. She has light blonde hair, and light blue eyes.
Personality: Naomi is a happy, optimistic kunoichi. She’s very kind and caring. She is a bit lazy when it comes to training. Her teammates scold her for this, but she just just tells them that they’re too energetic. However when she does train, she always gives it everything she’s got. In a fight, she’s very determined, but the longer the fight goes on, the more violent and sadistic she gets. Recently though, she’s been shaken and hasn’t been like herself due to the events of their last mission.
History: Naomi graduated with grades just a little bit below average, but that’s because she thought that she had mastered the basic academy jutsu, when she could only perform one or two of them with moderate skill. Instead, she trained with her father to master puppet jutsu. When the final test came, she barely passed. Her Jonin sensei Ogata strictly disciplined her and made her become proficient with the basics or return to the academy. In time, Naomi mastered the basics and her, Ogata, and her two teammates Satoshi and Toshida went on numerous missions. With rigorous training and her natural skills, Naomi helped her team complete a few B-ranked missions. On their recent mission B-ranked mission out in the battlefield of the 4th Ninja war, they failed and their team mate Toshida was killed. Naomi, and her retreated back to Sunagakure and are awaiting further instructions from their sensei after he reports what happened.
Jutsu (besides Academy Jutsu): Summoning Jutsu=Puppets, Puppet Jutsu, Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Jutsu, Earth Release: Headhunter Jutsu
Weapons: Standard Ninja gear, Various Puppets (Obtained through a large scroll she carries around on her back.)

Name: Aoshi Yamashiro
Appearance: Wears black shinobi pants, sandals, and a light tan t-shirt underneath a black shinobi long sleeve shirt. Has spiky black hair and lime green eyes, but they’re usually covered up with his sunglasses.
Personality: Aoshi knows when to be serious when he’s on a mission or training, but usually he’s carefree and likes to have fun. He enjoys practical jokes every once in awhile, but he enjoys testing his skills and pushing himself even more. Aoshi is always up for a challenge and is a loyal comrade.
History: Aosh has just graduated from the ninja academy with pretty good grades, and he seems to be overly well-rounded, showing much potential to be an excellent shinobi. His father is a Tokubetsu jonin currently fighting in the war, and his mother is part of the ANBU black-ops. She hasn’t had any missions for awhile though, so she’s been teaching her son some special jutsu.
Jutsu (besides Academy Jutsu): Scattering Crow Swarm Jutsu, Paralysis Jutsu, Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Jutsu, Fire Release: Great Fireball Jutsu (Is currently learning this jutsu.)
Weapons: Standard Ninja gear

{I used some of the English TV names for some of the jutsu, so let me know if you have trouble finding them.}

Last edited by Velox on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Accepted. Only one thing, though. I'd like more of a description for the two characters you have black and white pictures for. Like what color their hair and eyes are. Other than that, accepted. Smile
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:40 am

Name: Saya Mitarashi

Appearance: Saya

Allegiance: Konohagakure

Personality:
Saya is an adventurous type, always looking forward to new challenges to help her sharpen her skills, and strengthen her knowledge of the Shinobi ways. She usually likes to have all the information she can get when going on missions, and she likes to play other's weaknesses against them. Saya does take her training seriously, but quite often she can show a wild side; dangerous and maybe not entirely sane, usually in fights. In battles she likes to mess with the other person's head, and though she may seem like a complete psycho when in battle; she's actually very intelligent. Though she can be impatient; very impatient. She doesn't like standing around, or getting told what to do, and has a bit of a violent temper.

History:
Saya was one out of three children, her, and her two older brothers. Who are now Jonin themselves. Growing up with two
older brothers, proved a challenge to Saya, and she took it, them helping her grow stronger. She can't really trace her family lines back very far; the Hokage themself denying her clan access to the scrolls of her clan's history. The farthest back she can go is a name: Anko Mitarashi. And it ends there. Her goal is to become stronger than her two brothers, and she gets just a step closer with every passing day.

Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Hidden Shadow Snake Hands
Summoning Technique -Snakes-
Bunshin no Jutsu (Clones)
Henge no Jutsu (Transformation)

Weapons:
Two short swords, Kunai, Shuriken, and Senbon.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:27 pm

(Accepted. I think we can start soon. Might need a one or two more evil ninja. Oh, and the Bunshin no Jutsu and Henge no Jutsu is included in the Academy Jutsu)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:08 pm

Name: Kage Yukike
Appearance: Kage
Allegiance: Ame
Personality: Kage is very independent. She takes on responsibilities and follows them through the end, with or without help. She is a very loyal girl and hates it when people betray each other. She loves her family dearly and will go to great lengths to defend them. Kage is usually quiet and doesn't cause much trouble, but she is no pushover. She can be reckless at times and is very caring of others, especially those who are weak.
History: Kage grew up in the Ame village. Because of this she has a strong like of the rain and hates the desert which she considers "a dry, horrible wasteland". She had two parents, but her mother was killed in a training accident. Since then, she began to look after her younger sister. Kage graduated from the Academy with average grades and has been training hard to be a better ninja. She wants to go on missions, but because she takes care of her sister, Kage rarely has time.

Water Release: Waterfall Jutsu
Water Clone Jutsu
Water Binds Jutsu
And if ok a Kekkei genkai that allows her to breath under water

Weapons: Double bladed sword

Name: Jiai Ookamiya
Appearance: Jiai
Personality: Jiai is a little weird. Around strangers or people she holds in high respect, she is usually shy and respectful. She isn't very open and tries to not make a fool of herself. Among her friends, family and in a fight, she is very tough and outgoing. She is stubborn at times and has a bad temper when provoked. She doesn't bad down in a fight. She said a fight isn't over until someone cannot defend themselves. Some people see her as cold or a loner, but Jiai is very warm towards her friends.
History: Jiai was an excellent student and graduated with very good marks. Still she wasn't the best in the village. She was a genin when the war took her older brother. The two were pretty close and Jiai vowed to get revenge for him. She has been training hard so that she may be choosen to fight along side her fellow Suna ninjas and the two other villages they are allied with. Jiai had a pretty nice childhood and because of it, she enjoys simple days where she can think back to easier times. One of her descendants was a cousin of Gaara and Jiai takes silent pride in that fact. She loved learning about her peoples' history in the Academy.
Jutsu (besides Academy Jutsu): Mostly uses Taijutsu, but also knows:

Paralysis Jutsu
Earth Release: Earthquake Jutsu
Summoning Jutsu-Coyote

Weapons: A (sharp) bamboo staff
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:45 pm

(Accepted. And that Kekkai Genkai is fine. We should start soon)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am

I may make more characters later.

Name: Hikari Uchiha
Appearance: http://tinvelin.deviantart.com/art/Kaguya-Sumeragi-126949884
Allegiance: Kohona
Personality: Hikari is normally a kind and sweet girl. Though she can get mad rather easily.
History: Hikari is the current heir of the Uchiha Clan. However, she is much different from the rest of her family. Due to a rare genetic disorder, Hikari cannot use any type of ninjutsu or genjutsu. Because of this she does not possess her family’s Sharigian. Because of this, many doubt whether or not she’d be able to lead properly in the future, or be a capable ninja. Hikari strives to prove them wrong. She has taken to master taijutsu, no matter what. She won’t let her inabilities hold her down, and she has vowed to do her best.
Jutsu (besides Academy Jutsu): None. Because of a rare genetic disorder, Hikari cannot use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu.
Weapons: Standard weapons.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:40 am

(Accepted. Perhaps she can learn to open the chakra gates later, like Lee and Maito Gai?)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:38 pm

(Can we begin soon? We have mainly Konoha and Suna, so I wanted to make one more OC.

Name: Yuna Ikiri
Appearance: http://yan-ryu.deviantart.com/art/Ninja-of-the-night-15100641
Allegiance: Kumo
Personality: Yuna is a somewhat lazy girl. She doesn't like working too much and usually lies to get out of it. She doesn't like lying per se, but will do anything to get out of trouble. Very sneaky too, she tends to keep things to herself unless it's necessary to tell someone else. She is pretty laidback and is clever too.
History: Yuna grew up in a well off family. She did well in the Academy and was the best at genjutsu in her class. She liked to make up stories to get her out of trouble and found creating illusions out of nothing was kind of fun. She is an avid cloud watcher too and maybe be a descendant of the Naras, but it is unclear. Yuna has just become a chunin and is trying to prove to her family that she deserves to be one.

Cloud Clone Jutsu
Summoning Jutsu-Hawk
Air Release: Cloud cover Jutsu
Cloud Illusion Jutsu

Weapons: Throwing stars/knives)

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:41 pm

{I think we have to have more Alliance II ninjas to begin. And, I think that Magus's Uchiha character could still use the sharingan since it's a Kekkei Genkai, but she wouldn't be able to copy Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. Only Taijutsu...I think so anyways. It's not like she would have the sharingan right from the start though.}
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:56 pm

(Agreed on both counts.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:09 pm

((Hadn't thought of that, Velox. Sounds good to me. I'll try getting started on making an Oto character, I hope.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:18 pm

(So is Yuna accepted?)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:33 pm

(Yeah. Sorry for not saying so.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)   The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Great Ninja War (Naruto roleplay)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next