New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:28 pm

"Really?" Eva asked, tilting her head curiously. "Well, I suppose that's a...relief?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:35 pm

"You don't see," Alex asked, as if his thoughts were obvious. "There's no reason she should be here if what changed was unable to be changed again, she would just be gone and we probably wouldn't remember her. But since we can still remember, and she's still around, we might be able to fix what's changed."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:58 pm

"Oh," Eva blinked and gave a slow nod. "That makes sense. Well, Madam Pomprey said she'd release me after breakfast, so perhaps during lunch or dinner, we can go do that...?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:15 pm

"We can't do it in the day," Alex said, hushing his voice slightly. "What would we say if we were asked what we were doing? 'Just taking the Fat Lady for a stroll.' No, we've got to do it when we're least likely to be seen."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:55 pm

"Alright, tonight, then." Eva replied. "Though we'll need to be careful to avoid Mister Filch and that damned cat of his. Even for a guy his age, he's still surprisingly spry."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:34 pm

"We should make ourselves invisible, or at least some kind of transparency, which will make it easier to hide if we're close to being caught," Alex said. It was incredibly harder to transfigure humans to be transparent but he thought they should at least try it.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:37 pm

"Hmph, where's an Invisibility Cloak when we need it," Eva replied with a wry smile. "Perhaps....we could use some sort of camouflage spell? Help us blend in with the background?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:09 am

"Then we want the Disillusionment Charm," Alex said. "It's the next best thing to a cloak."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:31 pm

"Works for me," Eva replied. "Now, what time at night should we do this?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 11:45 pm

"We'll need to time it well, too early and we might run into teachers, but too early and someone getting up might catch us," Alex said. "What do you think about Midnight?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:38 am

"Sounds good to me," Eva replied with a nod. "So now...how are we going to carry the painting? It is pretty big. I guess we'll use a levitation charm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: