New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:01 pm

"Not that that doesn't sound fantastic, but we just started, and your OWLs are getting quite close," Alex reminded her. "And I want you to do well more than I want to make out."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 5:17 pm

"Oh, you're no fun." Eva pouted, sticking her tongue out at Alex playfully. She then gave a reluctant nod and straightened in her chair.

"Oh, alright. So, what next? More Transfigurations, or...?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 6:50 pm

"Hmm... maybe we should move on," Alex suggested. "How are you at Potions?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 8:07 pm

"I'm fairly decent, I think. It's been a year since I last melted my cauldron." Eva joked, giving a light giggle.

"And while he's pretty old, Professor Slughorn is a great Potions Master. Doesn't hurt that he seems to favor me, too; I've heard he's considering me as Slug Club material." she added proudly.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 9:57 pm

"Slug what," Alex asked. "I knew he had his favorites but he actually has a club for them?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:00 pm

"Oh yes," Eva replied. "He gathers up students from every House that he thinks has a great future, and tries to befriend them for his future benefit. I've heard that even Harry Potter and Professor Weasley were in the Slug Club in their time at Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:35 pm

"So... he picks out people he can potentially sponge things off," Alex clarified. "I guess that's a compliment to be considered, but honestly it all sounds underhanded." He couldn't help feel a twinge of jealousy regardless, it didn't seem like he had made the cut for it.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:46 pm

"Pretty much," Eva confirmed with a small smile. "It might not be fair, but I do hear that Professor Slughorn does get free Quidditch tickets for life. So that's a bonus, I think. Not sure why he might be considering me as Slug Club material, though. If anything, you'd be better suited to it."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 6:20 pm

"No, you're amazing, it's so easy to see why he'd be interested in having you," Alex said. "Are you interested in joining though?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:18 pm

"Maybe, dunno." Eva shrugged. "I mean, he probably wants me in the club because of how good I am at Quidditch and Charms. Probably wants another person to mooch off free tickets from, or a professional Charms maker as a friend. But I'm not sure if I want to join, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:49 pm

"Do you think he'll live long enough to benefit from mooching off you," Alex asked without the least bit of tact. "I mean, he was old when Harry Potter was in school, and that's been, what, 15 years?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:01 pm

"True. In fact, I've heard rumors that he's approached Headmaster Flitwick about retirement; though I only heard that from Harriet Brown, and she isn't the most reliable source for information." Eva replied. A thoughtful look came to her face as she tapped her cheek in thought.

"If he does retire by this Year's end, though, I wonder who we might get as our new Potions Master. I don't know of many candidates, offhand, that could take his place."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 8:42 pm

"There's probably tons of qualified people," Alex shrugged. "I guess Slughorn would need to retire again soon if he wants to take advantage of any connections he still has. Working full time at Hogwarts probably doesn't leave too much time for leisure."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:13 pm

"Indeed. Well, I do believe we've gotten off track." Eva stated, smirking at Alex. "So, shall we go back to my OWls or....do you want to take me up on my earlier offer?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:44 pm

Alex sighed and nodded. "Ok, let's go." They had just proved neither one was really interested in studying right now, might as well spend their time enjoyably if not productively.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:51 pm

"Perfect!" Eva grinned at Alex and jumped out of her seat. She offered her arm to her boyfriend.

"Let's get going then, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:13 pm

"Alright," Alex smiled and rose from his seat. He took her arm and headed out of the library.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Eva eagerly led her boyfriend to the empty broom closet in general, opened it....only to find it not so empty. They had already been beaten to the punch, apparently, as they observed an embarrassed Arnold Weasley and Katherine Jade in a rather....compromising position. After an awkward pause, Eva reached out and swiftly closed the door.

"....It seems this closet is occupied. Shall we go find another one, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:52 pm

"I wonder if his mother knows about this," Alex wondered before remembering what was more important. "Yeah, sure, hopefully one that's empty this time."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 11:28 pm

"Hm, maybe we could go to the....what did Professor Weasley call the room? The Room of....Requirement? Perhaps we could go there? If it's not in use, we'd have plenty of space to make out." Eva suggested happily.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:23 am

"Sounds perfect," Alex said. "I just hope it's not in use too."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:57 am

One short trip to the Room of Requirement, and to Eva's delight, they found that it was not in use.

"So, what sort of room ought we to create?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:10 am

"It needs to be undisruptable," Alex said. "Perhaps something a little romantic?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:22 am

"I've got just the right idea." Eva gave a wicked grin and concentrated her thoughts on the Room. A moment later she opened the door, revealing a plush looking room, with a bed shaped like a heart centered in the middle. There were also a few couches within the room, some scented candles currently lit, and a roaring fireplace, as well.

"What do you think?" Eva inquired, grinning widely.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:46 am

"I think you read my mind," Alex said, and smiled back at her. "Shall we start on this couch," he asked, gesturing to one at random, "or skip straight to the bed?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next