New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 pm

"Maybe it was something about how she should really study for her OWLs," Alex suggested, staring meaningfully at Eva.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 9:36 pm

"Yes, right, it was totally that. Yes," Eva quickly agreed, drawing nothing but suspicious stares from her friends. Noticing that a lot of the student body were leaving the Great Hall now, the young witch quickly stood up.

"Oh, look at that, breakfast is over. Well, we'd better get going! Right, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:00 pm

"Well I guess we could leave together but we are in different classes," Alex said, standing up. He guessed that she was probably going to make him pay for this whole conversation but it was probably worth it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:09 pm

"Yes, we shall." Eva replied, giving Alex a pointed look. This conversation hadn't been that bad, truly, and had been fun in some aspects. Still, she wouldn't let him get away with it, nonetheless.

"Let's see, I have Potions this morning, and you have Care of Magical Creatures, right? Tell Hagrid I said hi, then, when you see him." she said, as they started to leave the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:22 pm

"Okay, good luck getting into the Slug Club, or not, whatever you prefer," Alex said, his jealousy still kind of simmering beneath his expression.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 10:33 pm

"Alright, bye!" Eva waved, and dashed her way to her next class.

-----------------

A few hours later, during lunch, the frantic pair of Abigail and Samantha rushed over to Alex once he entered the Great Hall.

"Alex! Thank Merlin we finally found you!" Abigail began.

"We were looking everywhere for you," Samantha added.

After catching their breath for the moment, Abigail went on.

"There was an accident in Potions this morning....Eva got hurt real bad. She's in the hospital wing right now!"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:15 pm

"What, wait, what, what do you mean? What happened to Eva," Alex asked, his mind short-circuited by the sudden news.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 6:31 pm

"We don't know! Something must have gone wrong with her cauldron; she was adding ingredients when it suddenly exploded! A few other students were hurt, but she caught the worst of it; s-she was bleeding pretty badly, and screaming real loud, when Madam Pompfrey came around...." Samantha relayed, shuddering slightly at the memory.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Alex didn't ask anything else, but headed for the Hospital Wing. Within a few minutes of full on sprinting he burst through the doors. "Eva," he called out.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:28 pm

"...Alex?" Eva croaked weakly, turning slightly in her bed to look for him. "Is that you?"

Eva was currently laying down in a bed a few feet from the entrance. Half of her face was wrapped in bandages, as were her left arm and leg. Her hair was also singed around the end, and slightly shorter since she had last seen Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:46 pm

"Yeah, I'm here," Alex said, rushing to her side and took her right hand in his. "How are you feeling? Is there anything I can do for you?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 10:00 pm

"I'm....fine. I just need some rest...." Eva murmured, smiling weakly at him.

"I got banged up pretty bad, but Madam Pomprey is fixing me up now. I ought to be fully healed by tomorrow, once these bandages fix my skin and eye. And I've been meaning to get a haircut..." she joked, hoping to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:42 pm

"What happened, why did your cauldron explode," Alex asked her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 6:57 pm

"I...I don't know..." Eva replied, frowning as she tried to remember what happened.

"I...was mixing some ingredients for a limb-growing potion...I took my eyes off of it for a few seconds, looking around for pixie dust, and when I added it into the cauldron, it....well, everything sorta....blurs, after that...." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 2:01 pm

"Sounds like someone may have tampered with it," Alex said, keeping the alternative that Eva was just really bad at potions to himself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:38 pm

"M-maybe...." Eva muttered, struggling to remember what happened. "I....think I remember seeing Elizabeth Darvis, one of the Slytherines in our class, pass by my cauldron before things went....wrong...."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:51 pm

"I just don't understand, it's one thing to have a rivalry between houses but this is just malicious," Alex said. "I'm just so relieved that you're going to be fine."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:53 pm

"Me too," Eva replied, smiling gently at Alex. After a moment, however, a small frown appeared on her face.

"When we....were sent back through time," she said, lowering her voice so only Alex could hear her, "Do you think...besides the Fat Lady disappearing, that....other things might have been changed? Like....how the Slytherin girls suddenly got violent toward me? Because this didn't happen at all when I first went through this day, before the Forrest...."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:37 pm

"Forest? What are you..." Alex faintly recalled the incident, and shook his head to clear it. "Oh that's right, we did go in the Forest. I completely forgot about it, somehow."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:46 pm

"Well? Do you think this....incident could be related to that?" Eva pressed, frowning slightly at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 9:47 pm

"Maybe. Accidents do happen though, we shouldn't assume anything just yet," Alex said. "I guess we should just be more cautious from now on."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:35 am

"Yeah," Eva replied with a sigh. "Well, you can go back to lunch if you want to. I'm certainly not going anywhere for the rest of today."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:51 am

"Okay, I'll be back when classes are done," Alex said and kissed her cheek.

(Time skip now?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:56 am

((Sure. Maybe....a day?))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:16 pm

The Next Day...

Alex had news, and he arrived at the Hospital Wing to find Eva. "The Fat Lady is still here," he told her, without any other sort of greeting. "She's in a corridor on the second floor, I only noticed her today while she sang."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next