New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:55 am

"Your choice, lover-boy." Eva giggled, winking suggestively at her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:51 am

"That so? Then the couch it is," Alex decided, leading Eva over to it as the door shut behind them. He sat down first so the she could lay up against him, the atmosphere was pretty much perfect for some quality time.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:41 pm

Eva smiled brightly at Alex before gently laying herself on top of him. She rested her head on his chest, and gave a happy sigh.

"We need to make sure to come here more often. This Room is absolutely perfect for us!" Eva giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:40 pm

"I know, we could study and do homework in here without ever having to listen to some first years whine about being homesick or people gossiping about the students in other houses," Alex said.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:27 pm

"....Not what I had in mind, but sure, that's good too." Eva giggled, and crawled up a little further, so that she and Alex were face-to-face. "Now, I do believe we came in here for a reason..."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:52 pm

"Well if you insist," Alex said and put his lips to hers, wrapping his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Eva eagerly kissed him back, glad to feel his touch. She made out with him for another few minutes, enjoying the sensations and feelings it brought her. In fact, she felt this strange, new vibration enveloping her body as she kissed Alex.....

And then she realized that the vibrations were getting stronger, and weren't from kissing her boyfriend.

Eva immediately broke off the kiss, and noticed the enter room was shaking, as the vibrations grew stronger and stronger.

"I-Is this an earthquake? In....in Hogwarts?!" she cried incredulously.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:39 pm

"Oh what, no way, we're not on a fault line or anything," Alex said, looking around at the shaking room. "It must be something magical."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:46 pm

"Well, whatever it is, it's...." Eva trailed off as the shaking suddenly stopped, and the room became still once more. After a few minutes of silence, it still did not return.

"....What the bloody hell was that?" she murmured, looking about the room in a confused manner.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:52 pm

"Well, it's over at least," Alex said, calming down after having his heart race from fear of the room falling down around them or something. "I think we're safe."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:02 pm

"Yeah...." Eva gave a breath of relief, and looked over to the bed. "So, shall we move over there, now?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:20 pm

"Sure," Alex agreed. He walked over with her to the bed, and sat down on it. "This is a nice bed," he thought aloud, rubbing his hand on the cover.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:33 pm

"And we're going to utterly ruin it one day, I predict." Eva replied, sending a knowing look at Alex. She giggled and moved over to him, gently pushing him down as she leaned over him.

"Now, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 7:41 pm

"Right about here," Alex softly said, wrapping his arms around her waist again and pressing his lips to hers.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 8:05 pm

Once again, Eva gladly kissed her boyfriend back, and only broke the kiss to get some air. She smiled down at him and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

"So, Alex, want to do anything else besides making out?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:30 pm

"What did you have in mind," Alex asked, though he had a pretty good idea of what she was thinking of.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:11 pm

"Oh, I dunno. Perhaps play some baseball? See if you can't get to second base, perhaps? Maybe even third? Or if you're lucky....make a home run?" Eva suggested, a huge grin across her face as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:21 pm

"Well, I suppose it can't hurt to try my luck," Alex responded with a smirk. "You're lucky your with someone who actually knows what baseball is, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:32 pm

"Hm, that I am. That I am." Eva nodded solemnly for a moment before grinning again, and kissed Alex on his cheek.

"Now, let's see how far you can push your luck today, hm?" she teased, winking knowingly at him.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:00 am

Alex grinned at her. "I am feeling pretty lucky," he told her.

Later, at dinner

"So... that was... well... how did you think it was," Alex asked Eva.

Last edited by Sarcastic Master on Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:51 am

"Well...." Eva blushed a little, but smiled at her boyfriend nonetheless.

"Let's just say you have....magic hands." she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:01 pm

"Comes with being a wizard I guess," Alex said. He ate a little and then added, "You really do need to keep studying for your OWLs though. They're very important to your future, and according to Slughorn you may or may not have a future worth being involved with, for him at least."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:43 pm

"Oh? And here I was hoping we'd be able to do more of what we did in the Room....with you on the receiving end this time," Eva gave Alex a teasing smile and gave a knowing giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:19 pm

"As much as I would enjoy that, we ought to wait until after your OWLs," Alex said. "I mean, what do you want to do after you finish School? There's no guarantee that you can do Quidditch."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:38 pm

"Hm, true." Eva gave the matter some thought for a few minutes before responding.

"I suppose I might try and get a job at Professor Weasley's brother-in-law's joke shop...what was it called again? Well, anyway, I hear that they pay good over there, and it'd be a good short-term job for a year, maybe two, I think. Then I think I'll go attend a university somewhere, maybe abroad...? But probably in Britain. No offense to Hogwarts, but I learn very little here that would help me out in the Muggle World. If I ever want to have a fruitful job out there, attending a university for a few years after Hogwarts would be my best bet, I think." she finished.

"The Magical World is great and all, but the Muggles outnumber us by the millions, I'd guess, so I feel like there'd be more opportunity for work there. If that makes sense." Eva added thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy   Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tales From Hogwarts: The Forbidden Forest Fallacy
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next