New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:58 pm

It is a dark time in the lands of Thedas. Specifically, for the country of Fereldan. For a new Blight—a campaign of annihilation and destruction, brought forth by an entity known as the Archdemon, who leads an army of evil, vile creatures known as darkspawn—has been brought to life. The Grey Wardens, an organization of heroic men and women whom are the only people capable of ending this new Blight—have responded, and together with the King of Fereldan, Cailan, they attempted to end the Blight before it could ravage the land.

But this was not meant to be. At a critical moment in time, for one reason or another, Teyrn Loghain abandoned his King and let Cailan and the Grey Wardens present at the battle die. And thus, with the death of nearly every Grey Warden in Fereldan, it seems this country is doomed to fall in this new Blight.

But all hope is not lost. Before he died the Warden-Commander of Fereldan, Duncan, gathered several skilled recruits and made them members of the Grey Wardens before his untimely death. If these new Wardens, their ally Warden Alistair, and the people they gather to defeat this Blight, work together it is possible that they can stop the Archdemon and the Darkspawn before all hope is lost.

But to do this, the Wardens and their allies must work swiftly. Doing so will not be easy, either, as well. Teyrn Loghain has declared himself Regent of Fereldan, ruling in place of his daughter Queen Anora, and has declared the Grey Wardens to be traitors of Fereldan. Adding to this complication, the Wardens need to invoke a series of treaties with potential allies in Fereldan, to gather an appropriate army to combat the Archdemon and the Darkspawn Hoard, and deal with Loghain as well, if necessary.

Thus, if the Wardens want to save this country from damnation, they must work fast to ensure that they have all that is needed before the Archdemon makes her next move. And if this can be done, then perhaps this new Blight can be ended before it does any more damage...

RULES:

1: All regular RP rules apply here, so I will not restate the obvious.
2: All six Warden Origins are available for the taking, as the summary made obvious. However, it is first come, first served.
3: You may claim as many characters as you so desire.
4: Please keep the Canon characters IC.
5: This RP is rated....T maximum. So please nothing above that. That includes both the romance, and the fighting.
6: Any sort of pairing is welcome here, be it straight bi or gay or whatnot.
7: Discussion of possible pairings shall not be held here, just so you all know. If one wants to discuss pairings, take it to the thread that's already dedicated to them. I'm sure it'd be much appreciated to breath life into that thread again.
8: OC Party members are welcome. Within reason.
9: Only OCs require character profiles.
10: Just so it is clear, we are starting off after the Battle of Ostagar, and around when the Wardens wake up in Flemeth's hut.
11: Wynn and Oghren are not available to be taken, since they will not be party members in this RP. They were both decent enough, but I did not like them in the end. Oghren himself was only there to fulfill the Token Dwarf slot in the party. And Wynn...is useless if you are a Mage and can heal, or have trained Morrigan to heal. And that is all I will say about this matter. So do not ask. Unless you really want either of them, of course.
12: Repeating the following to show you have read and understood the rules, and that includes putting this in your CLAIMING POST!: “Bhelen is a total prick and deserves a fate worse than death itself!!! As does Howe!!!”
13: I can edit these rules as I see fit.
14: You can join without knowing a lick of Origins lore, or have played the game at all. All are welcome!!! Just so you all know!
15: One more thing! Absolutely no spoilers of Dragon Age 2 are allowed here. I have yet to play the game, and thus would like to remain unspoiled about events that happen in it.

You may claim characters not on this list.

NEEDED CHARACTERS:

Cousland Warden: Warboss
City Elf Warden: Warboss
Circle Mage Warden: (Human) AI
Circle Mage Warden: (Elf) MST
Aeducan Dwarven Warden: Magus1108
Castless Dwarven Warden:
Dalish Elf Warden:
Apostate Mage Warden: Magus1108
Morrigan: Magus1108
Alistair: AI
Zevran: MST
Sten: Magus1108
Teyrn/Regent Loghain:
Queen Anora:
Leliana: Warboss
Adal Helmi:
Shale:
Flemeth:
Bann Teagon:
Arl Eamon:
Gorim:
Shianni:
Jowan:
Captain Isabela:
Rendon Howe:
The Black Whirlwind: Magus1108

ORIGINAL CHARACTER PROFILE:

Username:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Weapons:
Abilities:
Additional Information:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sun May 01, 2011 11:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:34 am

I'd like to claim the Elf Circle Mage Warden, and I guess I'd like to try to play Zevran.

Edit: Bhelen is not a total prick and doesn't deserves a fate worse than death itself!!! As does not Howe!!!

EditX2:

Username: manysidestome
Name: Marina Surana
Species: Elf
Mage?: Yes
Appearance: She has fair skin from being cooped up in the tower for so long, and raven hair that falls down to her shoulders. She wears dark blue robes and simple shoes, and a black sash. She is a little tall for an elf, but petite. She has pointed ears, her nose ends in a point, and has blue eyes.
Personality: Marina is soft-spoken and withdrawn from others, she doesn't really interact well with people, though especially not with humans. She tends to push people away.
History: Marina was about 11 when she and her sister were taken from their family because of their abilities. She has fond memories of them but tried not to dwell, instead putting effort into her studies at the tower. For a few years, she and her sister were fine, but at age fifteen, her ten year old sister became sick, and a demon from the fade took her over. The two managed to hide this fact from the other mages and templars, but inevitably she was discovered, so her sister ran away. Marina had no one now, alone with her misfortune, until she got closer to Jowan, who became a good friend to her. Unfortunately, he had been practicing blood magic, and he tried to escape with a templar girl who he loved. Marina tried to help, but they ended up being caught, and Jowan revealed his secret, which struck Marina deep, deeper than any punishment the Templars could enact on her. Before that could happen though, Duncan, a Grey Warden, conscripted her into the Grey Wardens, leaving her with no choice but to swallow her misery and join, having no say in the matter.
Weapons: Staff
Abilities: I'll get back to you on that
Additional Information: She sings beautifully

Last edited by manysidestome on Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 7:41 am

Alrighty. Sounds fine to me, MST. Though you forgot something.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 pm

I think I'll take Alistair and the Human Mage Warden.

“Bhelen is a total prick and deserves a fate worse than death itself!!! As does Howe!!!”

Edited.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Noted. But you forgot something as well AI. Even if you aren't making character profiles for OCs, I would like to see a certain something in your claiming posts. It's in the rules, not too far from the end...
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:26 pm

“Bhelen is a total prick and deserves a fate worse than death itself!!! As does Howe!!!”
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Ah, good to see someone remembered to check the rules thoroughly. Your claims are officially noted, Warboss.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Magus1108 wrote:
Ah, good to see someone remembered to check the rules thoroughly. Your claims are officially noted, Warboss.

Ah, but at no point in the rules does it state it has be to said in the claiming post, it only says to repeat it. Perhaps some of us thought it meant when we had actually created our profiles?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:05 pm

True, I wasn't clear enough, was I? Well, I would appreciate it if you put it in your claiming posts.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:13 pm

((Your Elf Mage looks great, MST.))

Username: Magus1108
Name: Cadaia Surana
Species: Elf
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Meng&order=9&offset=24#/dygngb
Personality: Cadaia is an energetic, joyous girl who always seems to find a bright side to nearly every situation. She is also a very curious lass, and has quite the adventurous spirit.
History: Cadaia was once a Circle Mage apprentice, and is the little sister of the Mage Surana. But unfortunate circumstances occurred which ended up separating Cadaia from her sister, and forced her to flee the Circle Tower. Cadaia ended up becoming infected with a terrible disease, which magic alone could not cure. Cadaia was on the verge of death, when a benevolent Spirit of the Fade offered her a second chance at life; provided, of course, that Cadaia allowed the spirit to share her body with her. The young girl was reluctant, at first, but in the end she agreed.

Using her advanced magic, the Spirit (whose name was Valda) healed Cadaia of her sickness, and allowed her to return to her life at the tower. However, this did not last long, and the fact that Cadaia had technically made herself into an Abomination was discovered by the Templars. Before they could put her to the sword, Valda temporarily seized control of Cadaia's body and escaped from the Circle Tower.

That was three years ago. Now, Cadaia is still on the run from the Templars, but she has done a good job of hiding. Before they left Valda had destroyed Cadaia's phylactery, which made it much easier for the young girl to escape the clutches of the Templars, time and again. During her time away from the Tower and her elder sister, Cadaia has come to rely on Valda, and looks upon the Fade Spirit as a sort of Mentor/Surrogate Mother figure. She does whatever Valda has suggested, thus far, which is why Cadaia is now in Lothering, disguised as a refuge. Valda knows that the Grey Wardens will soon pass this town, and thus she has convinced Cadaia to offer their services to the Wardens, in order to help end the Blight.
Weapons: None.
Abilities: Typical Mage abilities, though Cadaia herself specializes in being a Battle-Mage.
Additional Information:

Name: Lacus
Species: Half-Qunari, Half-Human
Appearance: http://meelu-the-bold.deviantart.com/gallery/10203401#/d5uoqt
Personality: Lacus is mistrustful of others, and hesitant to accept or form friendships. Even so, she is willing to give her fellow Wardens and those that travel with them a chance, though she is still cautious about everything. Lacus is also a quiet person, though she is growing confidence to speak her mind.
History: Lacus does not remember much about her childhood, except for the fact that some sympathetic soul in the Qunari's Tamassran took pity on her, and sent her away to the human lands rather than see her become a virtual animal, as all Qunari Mages are treated. Since then, Lacus has always been on the run: from the Qunari, from the Templars, from the Chantry; she has always been hunted by someone in her life. Thus, Lacus has never stayed in one place for long, nor has she ever truly had a family or friends.

Lacus was in the Brecilian Forest when Duncan stumbled upon her, after having met with a Dalish Clan. The Grey Warden took pity on her, and thus offered Lacus a chance; join the Wardens, never be on the run again, or continue her life as it is.

Lacus was hesitant about the deal, of course, but in the end she said yes. And thus she joined Duncan, and the other recruits he gathered, and when the time came she went through the Joining, and lived.
Weapons: A well used, and sharpened razor blade.
Abilities: Lacus has the abilites that any regular Mage would possess. However, she is also a blood mage, having learned it in the Fade.
Additional Information:

Name: Valda
Species: Fade Spirit
Mage?: She can use Magic, yes, but she's not exactly a Magi.
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=female+spirit#/d31p1eb
Personality: Valda plays the part of a wise guide and mentor to Cadaia, and even seems to be quite fond of the young girl. However, if this is just an act, it is not known.
History: Unknown.
Weapons: None.
Abilities: Unlimited, as a Spirit of the Fade.
Additional Information:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:06 pm

I shall be taking one more OC. Of a sort. More of a crossover character, truly. Just so you all know. Said character is The Black Whirlwind from the greatest Bioware game ever, Jade Empire. I shall not be making a profile for him, as I believe that I want him to become a surprise, of sorts. For those who haven't played JE.

And....hm. I am eager to get this started. If we do not have members by, say, Sunday, then I shall begin this RP.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Username: almostinsane99
Name: Antius Amell
Species: Human
Appearance: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/292/9/0/DA___His_name_is_Amell_by_aimo.jpg
Personality: Antius is more of the scholarly type of Mage, one who prefers to read old books and discover ancient secrets than get involved in current events, though he does have a strong conscience. As a member of the Aequaterian Fraternity, he's a pragmatist at heart, but tends to get over his head at the promise of old secrets.
History: Antius Amell was taken to the Circle of Magi at an early age, like many Mages. Compared to his friend Jowan, he has always been shown to be a bit of a prodigy both with casting spells and with arcane knowledge. One day, after his Harrowing, Jowan begged for his and Marina's help to escape with a Chantry Sister since he thought they were going to make him Tranquil. Antius, of course, helped, but found that Jowan really was a Blood Mage. They were caught and he and Marina were conscripted into the Grey Wardens, culminating in his Joining and the disastrous Battle of Ostagar.
Weapons: A Mage's Staff
Abilities:
Additional Information:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:31 pm

((Since I think that some of the Wardens would have awakened by now, the following Wardens are awake right now, and are standing outside with Alistair as they wait for their fellows:

Alistair, of course. Then the Amell Mage, the Cousland Warden, and the Aeducan Warden. The Tabris Warden and my Apostate Mage Warden, Lacus, are sharing the single bed in Flemeth's Hut, as they slumber. The Surana Mage Warden and the Dwarven Castless Warden, Brosca (whom I shall now take), are on the floor beside them, sleeping on quilts.

Just so everyone's clear about this, I suppose. And I will also take the Jade Empire character of Dawn Star, I think. Though I may change my mind later.

Now, we begin!))

General Narrative

A good week had passed since the disaster that was the Battle of Ostagar, and the horrible defeat of the Grey Wardens and King Cailan's forces. During that time the Grey Wardens Flemeth had managed to rescue had all been recovering in her hut, and one by one had awokened through the week, with only four of the eight Wardens still unconscious now.

Though this was to change, and very soon. For now the remaining unconscious Wardens would be feeling the first stirrings of exiting the realm of the Fade soon enough, and they would return to the realm of the living...

Lacus

Lacus gave a light groan as she came to a conscious state. The young apostate gave a bleary blink, and tried to focus her sleepy mind.

Where....where was she? And what....gah! Why did her head hurt so much....

((I shall post with my other characters later.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:48 pm

"How long until the others wake up?" Alistair asked, impatiently pacing back and forth in front of the house like he had been the last few hours, "It's been a week!"

"Patience, Alistair," Antius told his fellow Warden calmly, "They'll wake up when they wake up. There's nothing we can do at the moment."

"How can you just sit there? They could all be dead!" Alistair argued with a frown.

"Flemeth, whether she be the legendary Witch of the Wilds or not, is extremely powerful. She did save us from the Darkspawn, not to mention her spells keeping this place hidden. It's unlikely they'd be dead. Besides, if there's one thing I learned at the Tower, it was how to wait," Antius told him with a shrug. He opened up a book he had managed to pack with him before leaving the Circle and that somehow survived the Battle of Ostagar. Thank the Maker for that.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Yubri Aeducan

"Hush, Alistair." Yubri snapped. "We have no time for your incessant worrying. The other Wardens will wake up when they are ready. Until then, we can do little more than wait."

The Dwarf then returned her attention back to her own book, and started to read again. Bah. Alistair was an annoying little targ. Well, that, and the fact that he had a disturbing resemblance to her traitorous brother, Bhelen, put her off the young Alistair as well.

In Yubri's opinion, Alistair would have been better off having dead with Duncan and the other Wardens. Thus far, he had served no other use except to be a constant source of annoyance. Hmph. Hopefully the human would learn to keep his mouth shut, and soon. Otherwise she'd be sorely tempted to hit him with her Surfacer book.

Ariana Brosca

The young Dwarf gave a groan as she slowly returned to consciousness. Ugh, what had happened last night? Did she drink too much ale, or something? Because her head hurt like the backside of a Bronto. And...where was she, come to think of it? Her memories were a fuzzy jumble, at the moment; it was too difficult to concentrate...

Before Ariana could think about it any further, her senses finally alerted the Dwarf that she wasn't alone. Ariana looked over, and noticed a slowly awakening Elf by her side, on what she now could discern to be a floor of some kind.

"Hey, you know where we are?" Ariana asked the Elf, as she tried to ignore her (thank the sodding Stone!) receding headache.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:39 pm

((Ah, and just so we get ages clear and all of that. I guess. I would guess my Aeducan Dwarf to be perhaps...let us say twenty. Brosca ought to be perhaps...younger sister of Rica....oh, let's say seventeen for the moment. And Cousland ought to be about eighteen or nineteen herself, I think. Tabris should be about a similiar age, perhaps sixteen or seventeen herself as well. That's what I'd guess, though.

Just thought I'd get that out of the way, I guess. Since I'm not sure we ever get a clear answer for the age of our PC in Origins.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Marina Surana

Marina felt as if she were dead. Surely, the experience she was feeling now was equivalent to life vanishing from the body, awful, truly awful. But it was clearing up somewhat, not as fast as she would have liked but she was slowly becoming aware of her surroundings.

And what were her surroundings? It was a room, that much was obvious, not one she had seen before though. Her memory was fuzzy as well, she couldn't really recall what she had been doing before, only... some horrid dreams. 'Best not to focus on them', she thought. Then a voice came beside her, and she nearly jumped, quickly facing them to see a dwarf laying on the ground, , apparently they were on quilts.

"No," she replied, sitting up, and holding her head. She felt so dizzy and her head hurt, it was almost torture just breathing now. 'Don't be sick, Marina, just breathe slowly and it will pass', she told herself.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Seridwen Tabris

Groaning, the city Elf lolled her head from side to side against the quilt covered floor; her head pounding from the noises, "Will you two be quiet? My head is killing me," she grunted, forcing her eyes open to a dim, fire-lit room.

"The hell?" she muttered to herself as she sat up, the quilt slipping from her. She now noticed that she was, for the most part, nude; the only things keeping her moderately covered were some heavy bandaging around her torso and left shoulder...her right leg too had similar treatment.

Attempting to stand up, she was met with a swift wave of dizziness, forcing her back into a prone position, breathing hard as she tried to steady her vision, "Damn..."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:39 pm

((Seridwen is on the single bed in Flemeth's hut with Lacus, Warboss.))

Morrigan

"Ah, good, you are all awake now." Morrigan said as she entered the hut. "Good. Your friends were getting rather worried."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:43 pm

Lacus

"Who are you?" Lacus asked as she sat up, wincing at the pain it brought to her head. She looked down to notice that she, herself, was virtually naked; with the exception of a bandage strapped across her chest, of course. Otherwise...

Well, she could be thankful that the covers hid her lower body.

"I am Morrigan. Perhaps you remember me? I am the so called "Witch of the Wilds" who led you to where the Grey Wardens treaties were." Morrigan replied with a slight sneer. "Though your friend Alistair might remember better as the 'apostate who would turn him into a toad'."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Seridwen

Looking over at the woman that had spoken, "Well, if you're so inclined, you can turn him into a frog now..." she offered, sitting up against the bed, "...thanks for healing our wounds." she muttered, the Cousland girl waking up not far from her...

Elora Cousland

"Well..." she groggily uttered, "I have to say...I've certainly woken up feeling better." Shaking her head, hands gently clasping the sides of her head, she looked around, "Though the situations weren't as good as this...I didn't happen to sleep with any of you and not remember, did I?"

Seridwen glanced at her, "No, I'm pretty sure you didn't..." she stated simply, the Cousland girl cursing audibly, though unintentionally.

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:20 pm

Morrigan

"Yes, well, if you are all done chatting you'd best get dressed now. Your wounds have healed to a degree where there is no threat of reopening them by accident, and I have done my best to repair your clothes and armor. Your clothes and armor are in there, by the way." Morrigan said, gesturing toward a chest near the fire place.

"Now, hurry. You've stayed here long enough, I think."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Seridwen

Quickly abandoning her resting place, the city-born Elf made her way over to the indicated chest, retrieving her things, "Yeah, yeah, thanks and all that; so when do we leave?"

Elora Cousland

Watching the Elven woman scamper across the wooden floor, "Now, now, no need to be rude." she said, looking over to Morrigan, "I apologize, and thank you for your hospitality," she said, shrugging off Seridwen muttered, 'Suck up," as she brought herself to her feet to retrieve her things as well.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:38 pm

Marina

Not sure why she was even with these people, Marina stood up and looked at Morrigan for a moment. Then she retrieved her mage robes, and staff, still not feeling well, but she was starting to recall the events leading up to her presence here. It was all fuzzy, but she was sure that she had not wanted to be a part of this, especially since some of these people were not very agreeable.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:01 pm

Morrigan

Once the women Wardens had dressed, Morrigan answered Seridwen's question. "You will leave once Mother has spoken to you all, I would guess. Now, we mustn't keep her waiting."

With the now conscious Wardens ready, Morrigan lead them outside the hut, where their fellows soon noticed them and greeted them. Alistair looked especially relieved to see the Wardens all together now.

"Ah, good. Good." Flemeth said, a smile spreading across her face. "You have all wakened. Wonderful. And now, the eight of you have a Blight to face. Heh. Truly, Those Above have a dark sense of humor. Eight Wardens, all recently Joined, against the Darkspawn Horde and an Archdemon? Haha.

Yet, I must admit. You all have the potential to end this Blight before it ravages all of Thedas. Of course, it will not be an easy road. Nor a short one, I imagine. Though with eight instead of two Wardens, perhaps things shall speed along. Ha. We shall see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next