New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:10 am

Elora

Nodding after Antius spoke, she turned to Yubri, "He practically took the words out of my mouth; however, I doubt that King Cailan's death is hardly just local news. We may not have the Teyrn to worry about. but Arl Eamon sounds like someone we should have on our side. Besides that...I think it would be best if with scout the town and find out what's going on." said Elora, as she looked over what little of the ransacked town was available to her vantage point.

Seridwen

Glancing at the girl beside her, she turned her gaze towards the Cousland girl, hardening her glare, "I didn't have a choice," she said simply. Reaching to her side to clasp the handle of her short sword. She had nothing against the girl, but she had too much taken from her, and so much happen to those close to her...she wouldn't let anyone get in her way.

As far as she was concerned, no one bothered to help her or her people, so everyone was equally guilty...especially the humans...

"How about you all shut the hell up?" she called out, looking around the group, "You all run your mouths about what you should do without doing anything, meanwhile the Blight isn't sitting by having tea while you all babble." she said, pushing herself through the group and towards the town.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 am

Marina

The other elf is just as loud and obnoxious as the humans and dwarves, Marina thought.

"Perhaps we should split up for the time being, and explore the town on our own," she voiced aloud. She would enjoy the time to herself, the group had been grating on her nerves, though it was mostly their 'leader' who was to blame.

Without waiting for an answer, she followed the elf toward Lothering, albeit at a more relaxed pace.

Last edited by manysidestome on Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Yubri

Yubri's eye twitched slightly, but nonetheless she went with the idea. "Good! That sounds like a splendid idea. We can explore the town, perhaps try to see if we can dig up any more useful information there. Off we go, then. Elora, you can go with me, if you do not mind."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 11:06 pm

"Hey, Marina, wait up," Antius said, following his fellow mage. Truth be told, she was the only familiar face here. He felt a bit bad about leaving Alistair with the nobles, but he hadn't gotten the chance to talk to Marina since what he had mentally dubbed the "Jowan Incident".

"You know, Gregoir would blow a blood vessel if he saw that we were only two of a misfit group charged with saving the world," he commented dryly.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Marina

"I'ts not the world, it's just Ferelden we're saving," Marina stated. "I wouldn't blame him. We deserved to be imprisoned, not free and responsible for stopping a blight." She had still not gotten over Jowan's betrayl, and hadn't wanted to become a Grey Warden. But both things happened, and now she was one of the few surviving wardens. Since when had anything gone how she wanted?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:27 am

"The world is full of injustice. I hope it amuses whoever's watching," Antius stated wryly. He frowned slightly. He blamed himself for Jowan. Maybe, if he was more attentive and not focused on the many books in the library, he would have noticed that Jowan was having trouble and helped him?

"We didn't do anything wrong with helping Jowan. He was our friend and he abused our trust. I think we should have paid more attention to his worrying," he said with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:01 pm

Marina

Marina didn't say anything, she didn't see the point. Of the group Antius was the only one she was even slightly familiar with, but she didn't know him too well. Jowan had been one of her only friends, through him she had spent some time with Antius, but she had never really opened up to him, and after what had happened, didn't care to now. "I don't want to talk about it anymore," she said sharply. She decided to approach a merchant, partly to look for supplies and partly to pretend to be busy.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:29 pm

?

A small, cloaked figure made its way over to the two Mages. It stopped in front of them, trying to keep them from going any further into the village. It looked over at Marina, staring at her from under its hood.

"Marina, yes?" the strange cloaked person asked, its voice coming out in a somewhat distorted feminine tone.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 pm

Marina

Now who would know me outside the tower, Marina asked herself, her attention turning to the voice. "Who would like to know," she inquired. Unless there was another elven girl named Marina around, which could have been the case, she was not sure how common her name was, then someone on the outside knew her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 pm

?

The cloaked figure nodded shortly, and slowly withdrew the hood over its cloak. A young, feminine Elvish face was revealed. The face would be very familiar to Marina, but the most striking thing about the young Elvish girl was her eyes: currently, a bright blue light shone in her pupils, obviously an indication of Possession.

But the blue light slowly faded from the girl's eyes, revealing a set of emerald green colored irises. The young Elf then beamed at Marina, and spoke.

"Why, you little sister of course, Marina!"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Marina

"Cadaia," Marina spoke softly, stunned to see her sister here of all places. For a moment her mind stopped, the years of her absence had been hard but she had managed to dull the pain of her loss, now it felt like she had been splashed with cold water. She slowly reached out and touched her sister's hair, to test if she was really there. When she felt contact, she quickly drew the younger girl into a hug. "I'm so glad you're safe," she whispered, tears forming in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:11 pm

"Your sister?" Antius asked, remembering the story from all those years ago. The Tower hadn't stopped talking about it for a year. Apparently, a demon possessed her and she got away, but Cadaia didn't seem like an abomination...

He smiled gently. He was glad Marina found something good outside the Tower, even if she was insufferable sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:02 pm

Cadaia

Cadaia giggled, and hugged her sister tightly in return. "I've missed you too, Big Sis."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:19 pm

Marina

The elven mage held her sister for quite a time, before releasing her and looking her over, amazed at how she had grown in the years they had been apart. "What are you doing here, Cadaia? The Darkspawn are coming, you need to get someplace safe," she began saying, fear for her little sister's well being taking over again.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:31 am

Cadaia

"Oh, I'll be fine Sis." Cadaia replied with a roll of her eyes. "I've got Valda to protect me. And, well, you now."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:17 pm

Marina

Marina sighed and looked her sister in the eye. "Cadaia, I'm a Grey Warden now, and I have a duty to put myself in danger to stop the Blight. I don't want you to be put in danger as well, when you could be somewhere safer."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Cadaia

Cadaia rolled her eyes again. "I'm not a little kid, Sis. I'm a Mage just like you, remember? Besides, Valda has taught me all sorts of useful little spells. And if the fighting really gets tough, she can just take over and join the battle. There, now problem solved!"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 am

Marina

"You're not even taking this seriously," Marina exclaimed, standing up and taking a few paces away, frustrated. "You rely a lot on the spirit, and while I'm thankful it has helped you thus far, what will happen if even it gets overwhelmed? You weren't at Ostagar, everyone there died, all the grey wardens and the King's army, all capable men and women." She turned back around to face her sister. "Please don't ask me to risk losing you again."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:30 pm

"Do you know of a safe place to send her?" Antius put in thoughtfully, having decided to join in the conversation, "Not many will harbor an Apostate. There's Flemeth, but I do not trust, especially if she is who she says she is. Perhaps the Dalish?"

He eyed the girl curiously. Did the two just mention a spirit. There was some rumor going around the Circle awhile ago, but he hadn't believed it, like most rumors he heard.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Cadaia

"But you won't lose me, Sis!" Cadaia protested. "You've got plenty of other Warden friends to protect me, right? Valda told me all about them. You've got two Dwarfs, a Half-Qunari, a human, and an Elf. Not to mention you two Mages, too! That's plenty of Wardens to help protect me in battle. Not to mention you might gain all sorts of allies on your journeys! Don't worry, I'll be fine. Trust me on that, Sis."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Marina

Marina came up with counterpoints to nearly everything Cadaia said. But she realized there was little point in arguing this point further. Antius was right, there was nowhere she could send her sister, the Dalish might have been an option but they were hidden, and they couldn't be sure they would harbor her or that they were safe. They had no idea about their family, otherwise she would have gone there first. "Allright, Cadaia you will come with us, but be wary of our companions, there are few that seem trustworthy.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:12 pm

"Right... Standing right here, you know," Antius said sarcastically. Turning serious, e continued, "You should ask Cousland. I doubt that Dwarf would agree if you asked him. Orzammar nobles, I've read, are even worse than human ones."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:18 am

Cadaia

"Great!" Cadaia replied cheerfully, giving her sister a hug. "You won't regret it, Sis!"

Lacus

Lacus, Morrigan, and Seridwen walked into town as the group of Wardens split up. They did not get far into Lothering when a Templar approached them.

"You two! Lothering is full of refugees already, we don't need any more. Especially another thieving knife-ear."

"Oh great, a Templar." Morrigan rolled her eyes, wondering if it'd be best to dispose of the bothersome man now, or let the Elf do it herself. "Don't you have something better to do? Like, putting down Mages, hunt Apostates, or enslaving commoners?"

"You watch your tongue, witch." the Templar hissed, his hand going to the sword at his side. "I won't hesitate to strike you down if you insult me further."

Yubri

"Hm. Going through here reminds me of Dust Town back in Ozammar." Yubri commented to Elora, as they walked the streets of Lothering. "Only....if possible....better."

Arianna

"I sure am glad to be away from that infuriating Noble." Arianna grumbled as she and Alistair made their way through the run-down village.

"You really should have taken charge, Alistair. But since you didn't, we're stick with that witch as our leader. Great."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Marina

Marina returned her sister's hug, before turning to Antius. "Why should I ask permission? We are all equals, and if our self-selected leader doesn't like it... well, it's a bridge we shall cross when we come to it." She didn't like this arrangement, but there was no other way and it was the only way Marina had any control of it.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Seridwen

Seridwen glared at the Templar, infuriated at his attitude and the racial jab he made, but remained silent as he reached for his sword. She then struck, striking him square in the mouth with a quick and forceful haymaker, feeling her knuckles dislodge his front teeth.

While he was momentarily caught off guard she grabbed her dagger, slipping it underneath his armor and stabbing him in the liver, retracting it as she pushed the blade into the gap under his arm, puncturing his lung as it slipped between his ribs.

As the Templar fell to the ground, choking on his own blood as bleeding to death, the Elf didn't spare her two companions a glance as she looked around, satisfied that they were alone, "You talk too much; If you're going to strike someone down, do it when you have the chance." she said, turning to leave.

Elora

Turning to look at Yubris, she nodded slightly, "Highever used to have a similar problem, though my father, my brother, and myself worked hard to make a difference." she said, eying the rundown town, "Though I suspect Lothering has been in this state long before the Darkspawn attacked."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next