New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans: Titans North

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Teen Titans: Titans North Empty
PostSubject: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:27 am

The number of Titans has grown, though the only "official" members continue to be Titans West and Titans East.... Until now. Setting up a Tower in Chicago where crime has begun to skyrocket with the city's traditional roots in climb along with its expansion and influx of super-powered beings, not all of them benign or entirely sane.

Thus, the Titans have established Titans North. Now, heroes who have been overshadowed by the Justice League and the other Teen Titans can step up prove themselves as the new generation of Teen Titans.

Rules:

1. No God-Modding
2. proper grammar and spelling is a must.
3. post more than a few sentences per post unless for reasonable purposes.
4. No Mary-Sues or their obnoxious male equivalent
5. Limit on characters at the moment is two. A third character may be allowed if there is a lack of villains or otherwise, or you really, really want one.
6. Keep the cussing down though you are allowed to cuss if you feel the need too.
7. No OOC fighting. If you need to, talk it to the PMs.
8. Romance is allowed. Try to be considerate of others; don't be explicitly graphic unless you feel it is necessary in some way.
9. The most important rule is to have fun!
10. The other most important rule; this is a collaboration of myself, Magus1108, AlmostInsane99, TokoToTheEnd, and ZukosCrazyFangirl.
11. Players are allowed to join, but you must either PM myself, or one of the founders of this collaboration for permission to join.

Character Sheet:

Username:
Name:
Superhero Appearance:
Civilian Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Powers:
Additional Information:

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:21 am

Username: Warboss_Spriggs
Name: Ms Miss Nova
Superhero Appearance: Teen Titans: Titans North MsMarvel_35 (Ms Nova is flat chested, and has a sun on the chest of her costume.)
Civilian Appearance: Casual jeans and tee-shirt
Personality: Openly lesbian and proud of it, she's nice, energetic, snarky and honest; loves to play video games and likes to bash enemies
History: Will reveal to pcs through Dialogue.
Powers: Possesses incredible superhuman strength and durability, can fly at roughly half the speed of sound and discharge explosive blasts of radiant energy, which she fires from her fingertips. She also demonstrates the ability to absorb other forms of energy, such as electricity, to further magnify her strength and energy projection, up to the force of an exploding nuclear weapon. She cannot absorb magical energy without consequence.

Additional Information:

Username: Warboss_Spriggs
Name: Xolyra Vanyliev

Superhero Appearance: Teen Titans: Titans North 31c54435fe0398e9704f14e9c00d7804 (She looks like this, but with the Blue Lantern uniform as shown in the first pic. Here )

Civilian Appearance: Does not have one

Personality: Idealist and generally good natured, she is stead fast with her beliefs and indomitable in will, especially when she feels a great injustice has occurred.

History: Will reveal through story line and dialogue

Powers: Initially, all Blue Lanterns are armed with a blue power ring, fueled by the emotion hope. While hope is the most powerful of the seven emotions, Blue Lanterns must be near an active Green Lantern's power ring to tap into their own rings' full power. Otherwise, the rings are only capable of the default abilities of flight and a protective aura. This is a result of the fact that the power of hope is nothing without the willpower to enact it. Blue rings must be fueled by true hope in order to operate at their user's command.

While under the influence of a nearby green power ring, Blue Lanterns can heal wounds. The ring's power can be supplemented with the hope of other living beings; for instance, Saint Walker and Warth were able to reduce a dying sun's age by 8.6 billion years because of the hope emanating from the inhabitants of a nearby planet. A blue ring can negatively impact the performance of rings on the opposite side of the emotional spectrum. It can neutralize the corruptive effects of red power rings, block the energy-stealing properties of orange rings (as well as nullify its side effects on the bearer of it), and drain the power of yellow power rings. Conversely, a blue ring can charge a green power ring to twice its maximum power level. This effect can also negatively impact a green ring, as close proximity to the Blue Central Power Battery will overcharge a green ring, causing it to implode (taking the user's hand with it). Blue power rings manifest their constructs mainly by reading the target's psyche, but can make constructs like the other corps. Blue rings can also grant precognitive visions to their wielders.

Additional Information: Blue Lantern Power Ring

The Blue Lantern Oath:

"In fearful day, in raging night,
With strong hearts full, our souls ignite,
When all seems lost in the War of Light,
Look to the stars-- For hope burns bright!"

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:28 am

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Izumi Sakura aka Void
Superhero Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20cape/Lawliet-x3/Death%20Note/l_shima.jpg?o=64
Civilian Appearance: Hoodie and dark jeans with boots
Personality: Izumi doesn't really talk much and seems apathetic. He's willing to go along with whatever as long as he doesn't have to be center stage. Izumi prefers to be alone, but he isn't a cold person. He's very nice, but socially awkward. A dreamer as well and very thoughtful.
History: Izumi grew up on the streets of Chicago. He would generally avoid people and because of the treatment he got as a homeless kid, Izumi came to shun himself away. He would have lived like this for probably the rest of his life until he ran into a fight between two people, a superhero and a villian. They both were confused as to why their powers didn't work until the superhero pointed the finger at Izumi. He was chosen to be a member of Titan North, although some days he wishes he could go back to the streets.
Powers: He is able to nullify powers up to a radius of 15ft and has to wait ten minutes to use it again. Izumi can also drain powers out of people (through physical contact) and then use it against them, but his powers have not advanced that far yet.
What happens when Izumi nullifys a power or more is that he draws in the energy required to use powers and then disperses it within himself. Izumi tends to have more energy when he uses his nullification.
Additional Information:

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Race Transwell aka Black Cat
Superhero Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/katnappe/Ruafholtach/41f7d52e.jpg?o=1 (only with the hood pulled down over her eyes)
Civilian Appearance: Regular causal wear
Personality: Race is a lively girl and very brillant. She can sometimes be arrogrant, but not always. She has trouble dealing with people at times and will yell at anyone who's there when she gets angry enough.
History: Race lived in a normal house until she was six. When she was six, she set the house on fire. She lost her parents and was separated from her brother. So she grew up in a foster home until she was fourteen. Once again she sent the house on fire. She finally went into another foster home with five other foster children and a single mother. Race figured out her powers at thirteen, but she kept losing control. It wasn't until she was sixteen that she got control over them. She still visits her "family" even though she is part of Titan North.
Powers: Race is a pyro. She can create fire and control it. Usually the fire is produced through her hands or feet, but sometimes her whole body gets set on fire. Race can steal away heat as well to fuel her fire if she has to. Race also causes people around her to be unusually unlucky, but it doesn't always work and Race can't direct it.
Additional Information: Race is called Black Cat because of her power and because of her mask

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Username: almostinsane99
Name: Red X (Sirius Michells)
Superhero Appearance: http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9116/263886-107891-red-x_super.jpg
Civilian Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs27/f/2008/095/f/3/f39c58b4e1a1c47a.jpg

Personality: Red X is the type of guy to shirk responsibility or work unless he either gets some fun or material award out of it. He has few morals, but he is no monster or psychopath like other villains. He has a sense of honor and mostly, he just likes to have the freedom to do whatever he wants.

History: Sirius Michells pretty much grew up in Jump City in the poorer part of town. He never did that well in school not because he was stupid, but mostly because he wasn't motivated. He did learn what was important to him: how to spot a mark, bypass security systems, martial arts and street fighting, and generally how to flout authority. Thus, at age 14, he was a small-time thief when he heard about Robin's legendary Red X suit. Robin's security system was... rather unimpressive. Thus, he stole the suit and became Red X.
He generally started having fun with the suit, testing its capabilities and stealing valuables until he discovered its power source: Xenothium. That was when he ran into the Titans. After a series of misadventures and riding up Robin's nerves, he actually did play the Hero after Robin guilt-tripped him into it. He got the Xenothium but lost the belt to power it.

Of course, fate would have a sense of humor and X discovered his own dormant superpower: he could produce energy to power a suit easily and after blackmailing Gizmo into building one specifically designed to augment his powers, he had a little more fun with Robin before he decided to head for Chicago for a little fun in its Underworld.

Powers: Generates power for his suit. Otherwise, he is skilled in hacking, infiltration, stealth, deception, and martial arts. Some of his gadgets include:

http://teentitans.wikia.com/wiki/Red_X#Powers_and_abilities

Additional Information: He also has a black-bladed katana strapped on his back with a red X emblazoned on its hilt.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:57 am

I'll finish these when I have the chance! I promise.

Username: Magus1108
Name: Akari Smith, A.K.A. Galactica
Superhero Appearance: Akari wears a red helmet over half of her face, which is made of some of the strongest material on earth. There are holes in it for her nose and eyes, of course. Akari wears a purple cape, and a blue skin tight suit (also made out of reinforced and strong fibers) that covers her entire body, and white (reinforced, strong) boots complete her outfit. A giant "G" is across the chest of her suit.
Civilian Appearance: http://www.animetion.co.uk/pressreleases/tuybw2p.jpg
Personality: Akari is a very shy, repressed, and introverted girl. It's hard to make friends with her, but once you do, she becomes a great friend to you. Akari is also a very nice girl, who is easy to get along with, though it is also equally easy to tease and embarrass her.
History: Most of Akari's, or rather Galactica's, is highly classified by the Justice League, for reasons known only to them and her. What is known is that Akari ran away from home when she was twelve, and soon came to the attention of Superman when she stumbled onto a fight between him and a villain named Volcana. After being taken into custody by the League, she was soon formally adopted by Supergirl, and said superhero trained Galactica how to use her powers effectively. Now that her training is complete, Akari reluctantly left Supergirl's care and soon became an official member of the growing teenage superhero organization known as the "Teen Titans'.

After going through a two-month training school funded by the Titans, Akari was assigned to join the newly opened Titans branch in Chicago. Akari is still unsure about how she feels about all her new teammates, and she still misses her mentor Supergirl very much. But the young girl has decided to try and make the best out of the situation.
Powers: Super-strength, super-speed, the ability to fly at incredible speeds, x-ray vision, heat-vision, sonic-scream, apparent invulnerability, heightened senses, and a few other useful abilities.
Additional Information: Akari is a closet gay girl, who is very sensitive about her status of being in the closet.

Username: Magus1108
Name: Elvetnia Gladius, A.K.A. Titania, the Iron Mistress
Supervillain Appearance: http://rhardo.deviantart.com/art/New-Collab-Frheyah-191874972?q=gallery%3Arhardo%2F603731&qo=23
Civilian Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=Cornelia&order=9&offset=24#/d1iy5i9
Personality: Titania is exceedingly arrogant about her own powers and abilities, and is quite the show-off. Titania is also the type of person who just loves to hear herself talk, and is often a drama queen type of women, as well. She loves creating elaborate death traps and schemes, and when she fights and speaks, Titania uses a lot of flair and fancy moves and words. If one could describe Titania in one phrase: "All Flash, No Substance."
History: To Be Revealed.
Powers: Flight, super-strength, heat-vision, heightened senses, apparent invulnerablility, sonic-scream, x-ray vision, ability to mimic other voices, ability to freeze objects and people with her breath (when she is properly prepared to use it, of course), and other useful superpowers.
Additional Information: Titania is a big flirt, but who she flirts with doesn't matter to her. Also, it is not very wise to get her angry. That...has been the fatal mistake of people whose bodies were later found decapitated, with their heads shipped to the local police station.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:07 am

I have finished my characters!
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:56 pm

I will post my characters soon, but my pc is unavailable A
and my ipod is very bad with copy and paste, etc.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:47 am

I changed Race's Superhero appearance to a better one. Also I gave her a little more powers if that is ok
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:48 pm

I'm not really sure if you guys are looking to have your characters accepted, I mean, this is a collaboration after all.

But so be it, characters accepted, and looking forward to your ZCF! Smile

I may either be creating a third character or removing one of my own...I am considering removing one.

Never mind, rules have been edited to allow a third character if a player desires one.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:23 pm

Username:Zcf
Name: Autumn Fear
Superhero Appearance: http://cdn1.iofferphoto.com/img/item/111/261/662/zbuL.jpg
Civilian Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i43.photobucket.com/albums/e377/funnycidesgrl08/Orange.jpg
Personality: Autumn is normally deep in her own thoughts but when she is with friends she acts relatively normal. She is sarcastic and funny but she can also be very distant which prevents her from making friends easily. She sometimes wishes she could just go home and be a normal person, but she understands that sye has a responsibility to help people.
History: She was born normal amd she always loved playing dressup. She had a very good education, as her parents were nuclear physicists and wanted her to have a good education. When she was 8, she was home with a babysitter, playing with her dressup clothes when something went wrong and radioactive materials were leaked from a drainage pipe near her house. Autumn came into contact with it the next and it caused her powers.
Powers:she can change her facial features and body features but cannot take animal form like beastboy. She also has healing powers.
Superhero name: Morphine (get it? It's punny)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:14 pm

Cool! Glad to see you finally posted Razz kidding, I'm kidding.

But now that everyone's posted, I guess we can get this underway.

--------------------------------------------

Chicago: Titan's Tower...

Having completed the construction of Titan's Tower, Chicago Edition, Susan took it upon herself to do her part and help out...by breaking in the couch and new plasma-screen; seriously, the thing was massive!

Everyone so far seemed nice enough; no one was really on first named basis...in fact, no one really told anyone their names. The Jump City Titans were nice enough to loan them Raven for the time being, at least until they could stand on their own as heroes and such.

Chicago was...less than pleased to hear that they were getting their own Titans' branch, and put up one heck of a fight against their construction of the tower; the mayor even refused funding so the Titans had to dig deep into their pockets for everything.

"Plasma-screen, I christen thee!" she said, holding up the remote; as the screen flickered to life, her expression fell as she was met with a commercial, "Fantastic...nothing to do, and nothing on...seems fairly typical for the first day on the job..." she said as she began to surf the channels.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Akari

Akari looked around her new bedroom and sighed a little. Her room was....nice and all, and it felt sorta good to be with the Teen Titans now. But she'd really miss her mentor, Kara, and all the fun time she'd spent with the older woman. Still, if she one day wanted to join the Justice League, then Akari had to join the Titans, and serve with them for a few good years, first.

Once the hero unpacked all her things, Akari decided to wander around the Tower, a bit, and try to get a feel of the place. And it might be nice to go ahead and meet the people she was going to spend....well, however, long she stayed in Chicago.

After a bit of walking, Akari started to hear some faint noise and went in the direction of that sound. A few minutes later she came upon the main living room of the Titans Tower. Akari noticed the tv was on, which was the source of the noise, and a girl maybe a few years older than herself was watching it.

Akari blushed a little after her eyes lingered upon the other girl. Wow, she was...pretty. Akari gave a small sigh and tried to get ahold of herself. She cleared her throat and tried to greet her new teammate.

"Um, h-hello..."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Ms Nova

From her lounging position, Susan tilted her head backwards, the upside-down image of her new team mate coming into view as she traced her gaze over the girl, an approving whistle escaping her lips, "Sup." she said, giving the girl a wink, "So, it's nice to meet you...aside from the few times we've said 'hi' and stuff."

"I'd invite you to take a seat...but there's nothing good on." she said, turning her head back to the TV, "Might have to go out and rent a movie..."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Akari

Akari blushed slightly at Susan's whistle. She tried to compose herself, and nodded. "Um, yeah, there is nothing ever good o-on tv, is there? I....um, have some movies you could watch instead..."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Autumn sighed as she began to unpack her things. The room was nice and all, but it was so empty. It didn't feel like home. She plopped down on the bed. She didn't really want to be here. She had always thought that superhero's lived their own lives, and fought crime when they were needed. Now she was away from home in a building full of people she didn't know. She looked in the mirror. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt and vest. She figured she might as well get the introductions over with, and headed into the living space. There were already two girls there. She stared out the window rather than introducing herself however, she did that alot. She always seemed to be off in her own world.

((Should I bring raven in yet, or should I wait for everybody to post first))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:46 pm

((That's your choice. I don't mind either way. Well, actually, an interaction with Raven would be cool.))

Ms Nova

"Movies eh? That sounds awesome, oh hello..." she said, glancing back at her teammate to notice they weren't alone, "Hey, how are you?" she asked the new arrival, of whom she had seen even less of.

Funny how that worked; they'd all been here to work on the tower, but somehow, they never really met...
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Izumi looked around his room and frowned. The white walls were a comfort though. White always comfort him. It was a color of emptyness, like him. He was just an empty void. It made the boy smiled. Void. His superhero name.

Izumi knew he should go and spend time with his new teammates, but he didn't want to leave his room. Besides it's not like he would add much to their conversations. Still they might need him. So Izumi exited his room and almost ran into Race.

"Oh sorry," Race said. Izumi just stared blankly at her. Race laughed nervously and started to the main room, seeing she wasn't the only one here.

"Hi."

Izumi floated in behind her, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Ms Nova

"I guess I missed the memo; so it's the Orientation? The get to know each other bit?" she asked, looking at the newcomers, "I guess the only thing missing is our esteemed Dark and Foreboding one...nice to meet you all." she said, giving the assembled group a curt wave.

"I guess we should start with names; Hi, I'm Ms Nova."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:09 pm

"I am Black Cat," Race said, purring slightly, smiling at everyone. "It's nice to meet you all. I hope we can work well together."

Izumi kept quiet. Maybe if he remained silent they wouldn't notice him. That would be the best thing to happen. They didn't need to know his name anyways. He wasn't all that important. They made a mistake in allowing him to join. If he spoke they would realize it. so Izumi said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Akari

"I'm, um...G-Galactica." Akari stuttered. "It's, um....nice to meet e-everyone."

Darn it, Akari hated it when she stuttered! It was a habit she'd had since early childhood. She was always so...nervous around new people. Gah. Well, she just hoped that would go away after she'd spent some time with her teammates...
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Autumn looked back at them.
"Autumn." she said shortly. She still had the sort of glazed over look in her eyes that she was thinking.

Raven walked into the tower, well, gliding was more like it. Her hood was down and she had the permanent expression of boredom plastered on her face.
"Alright. Let's get this meet and greet stuff over with. Is everyone here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 pm

Ms Nova

"I think so. Everyone's gotten the intro out of the way except for that guy," she said, pointing to the one who hadn't said anything, "So, what's on the agenda?" she asked, observing the look of boredom on their temp leader's face. Or was she the permanent leader? Guess that would be discussed...

She smiled gleefully at the gathered group, noting there were quite the few ladies....

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 pm

"Well, I guess you could share your name and power. And give a demonstration if can do it without damaging too much. Then we will lay down some ground rules." she told them. She was pretty new to the whole "leading" thing. She just guessed what Robin would tell her to do, after all, he was the boss.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Ms Nova

"Sounds reasonable enough...how about we start with the quiet guy? He doesn't seem very willing to talk, so might as well get his turn over with, right?" she said, looking over at Raven, then to the guy at the back of the group.

She guessed he was the shy type.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Autumn felt bad. They had kind of put him on the spot like this. But she supposed it would have happened sooner or later. She was not anxious for her own turn. How stupid would it look if all she could do was morph. She supposed maybe she could transform into one of them. She was just worried they wouldn't think it was good enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans: Titans North
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: