New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans: Titans North

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:23 pm

((Talked to Warboss on AIM, he's cool with me controlling Raven.))

Galactica

Galactica stopped flying with Susan, suddenly, and an embarrassed grin soon came onto her features.

"Um, sorry. I just remembered. I have X-Ray vision. I should...probably be using that, shouldn't I?"

Before Miss Nova could answer, Galactica concentrated and started to look around, slowly, to catch any sign of the criminals.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:21 am

Miss Nova

Stopping to look back at the bashful heroine, "Now that you mention it, that's a great idea." she said, floating back down to Akari's level, keeping quiet so she could concentrate.

Meanwhile...

As the street gang known as the Queens ransacked the museum, they located the Museum storage, having left a few well-hidden surprises for their party-crashers....

Raven's team on the ground level were preparing to move into the building, unaware that the Queens weren't the only ones in the building.

((It's okay, ZCF; my posting, and otherwise presence, has been iffy at best. I wish you the best of luck and hope you return.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 6:44 pm

X smirked slightly as the Titans finally entered the museum. Were these kids going to be late all the time. He smiled when he saw Raven, dropping behind her and holding a shuriken to her neck, "Miss me, beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:08 pm

Galactica

Galactica did not respond, and was silent for several moments as she slowly scanned the area. After two minutes, Akari slowly pointed toward Susan's left.

"There. I can make out some figures behind several walls, but I can't tell who they are."

Raven

Raven blinked, and turned her head slightly, her face a mask of calm to hide her surprise at seeing Red X once again, after all this time.

"No. But I am surprised to see you here. Shouldn't you be in Jumpy City trying to hold up some banks? Or perhaps trying to pick up some desperate hookers?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:19 pm

X chuckled, "Oh, Rae. You have such a sense of humor. You know I don't pick up hookers. There's not much of a challenge in that. As for "holding up banks", not my style. I'm not Cinderblock."

He smiled from behind his mask and glanced at her team, "I am curious about the Kids, though. It's been awhile since I fought with you, Kids. I hear Chuckles somehow bagged Cutie. Beauty is wasted on the humorless. I should pay him a visit sometime."

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Miss Nova

"You don't suppose they'd be mad if we busted up the building a little more, do you?" asked Susan, as she glanced at Akari, "You go through the roof and I'll catch them by surprise, okay?"

----------------
Spades

"Well, well! Looks like we hit the jackpot!" said the thief as she looked around the storage room, "All right, spread out."

((Toko, as much as I hate to say it, you've been warned. If you don't post sometime soon, I will remove you from the thread.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:22 am

Raven

"I'm sure Robin would be delighted to see you again." Raven replied dryly. She rolled her eyes, and did her best to think about how to get herself out of this situation. Ok. Red X had a weapon to her throat, so if she spoke he'd likely....hm, Raven wasn't sure if he'd actually kill her, but at the very least he'd shut her up. So...wordless magic, then? Hm. That required a great deal more concentration and effort.

But since she had sent Race and Izumi off in another direction to search for the burglars, and Autumn was currently standing toward her left, she herself looking unsure how to get her leader out of this mess without harming her, Raven had little else to work with...

Galactica

"Ok, fine with me." Galactica said. She paused, however, and thought about that for a moment. "Um, wouldn't it be better if we went together through the walls, or something? I'm sure that might be faster..."

And hopefully cause the least amount of damage, Akari thought.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:40 pm

"You're the first to say so. I appreciate it," X told Raven with a smirk, "So, what do you say about catching a flick later? Wicked Scary 3 is out."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:39 pm

(I know. I just have no idea what to do with my characters.)

Izumi soon found himself lost and sighed. He was becoming the least helpful of the team. He wondered how long til he was kicked off. At least he was safe. Izumi couldn't fight if he ran into someone.

"What is the point anyways?"

"The point is to keep people and the city safe," Race replied. Izumi started as the girl seemed to appear from the shadows, moving towards him looking very cat-like. If Izumi was someone who was easily embarrassed he would have blushed.

"You wouldn't understand. I have no active power. I can only be help."

"Then help. Come on. Let's see if we can find our way back or find some ass to kick." Izumi sighed but he followed the girl.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:42 pm

Raven

"No, thank you. I already have plans." Raven replied, again rolling her eyes. And just at that moment, a display case covered in a black magic whirled through the air, smashing into Red X (barely missing Raven herself) and knocking him away.

"Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" Raven cried, and two more display cases were covered in her magic as they launched themselves at Red X.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:13 pm

Red X smirked behind his mask as he weaved through and behind the display cases. He shook his head. Really? Did she expect to take him by surprise? He tossed an elastic X at her mouth.

"Really? Vandalism. I thought you were a Titan."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:51 am

Miss Nova

Susan looked at Akari with a slight tilt of her head, "Oooookaaaay...look, why we just go through the window then, it'll be less mess for the curators or whoever to whine about," she said as she smashed the window, "See? No harm done." she quipped, floating into the museum.

"I've taken out a few baddies in my time, but I've never really come across many that would attack an old dust-magnet; besides, I didn't think Chicago had any big name museums that would host pricey stuff..." she wondered out loud as she noticed a map-display of the museum layout.

Taking just a few moment to look at it, she noted out loud, "It's weird...where did you say you saw the burglars again?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:24 pm

((ZCF has not returned to claim her characters. Thus, I am modifying and adapting Autumn as the situation calls for it. If she doesn't like it, too bad. She should have spoken up sooner. As far as I'm concerned, I have every right to modify Autumn to make her more useful.))

Galactica

"Um, I believe they were heading to a storage area or something. Why?" Galactica questioned. And now that Miss Nova mentioned it, it was rather weird. Why were a bunch of criminals wasting their time robbing a museum? As far as she knew, this wasn't even Chicago's most fanciest or popular. They had many far better choices. So why this one? Hm. Was there something important here...?

Raven

Lucky for Raven, the elastic X heading for her mouth suddenly burst into flames. The Sorceroress blinked, and looked over at Autumn curiously, who merely shrugged and gave a sheepish smile. Raven decided to ignore it for the moment, however, and concentrated back on fighting Red X.

"I am. But certain situations call for desperate measures. Besides, I don't have a lot of choice in what I can throw at you." Raven replied calmly, rolling her eyes at the thief. Her black aura enveloped another display case, which swiftly launched itself at Red X like the ones before.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 12:44 pm

"Hey, no fair! Bringing kids in a battle!" X complained as he did a backflip in order to slide beneat the display case. He sent a large X which soon turned into a pile of red goo upon contact at Autumn before flowing a few regular X's at Raven.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Izumi frowned as he heard noises. He turned to ask Race what she thought and she nodded. He frowned, but headed towards the noise.

"Raven! Autumn!" He was going to smile but he notice that they were fighting and not doing so well. Izumi wondered if his power would be of use, but he wasn't sure.

Race on the other hand sent a wave of fire at Red X.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:46 pm

"Missed," X quipped, leaping away from the flames, "What about some of this?!"

He held out his hands, only to find the suit powered down. Impossible. His own power fed the suit. He quickly reached into his belt and uncollapsed a collapsible pole like Robin's and aimed a thrust with it at Race.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Miss Nova

Susan looked back at Akari, "Then I think we need to get everyone to the storage; we should call them now..." said Susan as she reached for her communicator, "This is Miss Nova to Raven, come in Raven." she said, the dark teen not answering her communicator, "Miss Nova to Miss Too-Emo-To-Care, do you read me?" she paused a few moments, awaiting a response.

Turning her gaze to Akari, she made the best Judgement call she could think of, "Raven has a good number of people with her to handle whatever they're dealing with, we need to move." She said, grabbing Akari's wrist to head towards the storage area.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:19 am

Raven

While Autumn struggled to get out of the red goo, Raven continued to fire museum displays and other on hand items at Red X, hoping to get a lucky shot sooner or later. She heard her communicator chirping, but the Sorceress was far too busy fighting the criminal to answer.

"Try dodging this!" Raven shouted, and launched a large replica of a Tyrannosaurs Rex at her foe.

Galactica

"R-Right!" Galactica squeaked, before quickly going along with Miss Nova.

Diamonds

"Come on, we've got to hurry! I can already hear some sort of fight going on out there."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:00 pm

Alrighty, I'm declaring this Collab officially dead and might reboot it in Fandom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans: Titans North
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: