New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans: Titans North

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Izumi looked at everyone and blinked. He knew he had to speak now. He didn't want to cause problems.

"I am Void, but I can't really show my power well."

"What is it," Race asked.

"Nullification."

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:09 am

Akari

"I'm, um, Galactica." Akari stuttered. "As I said before. And, um....I have a wide variety of...p-powers..."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:21 am

"I'm Aut- I mean, Morphine." she said. She looked around the room, but shrugged and decided to keep it simple and morphed her hair to the same red she wore it in when she was a hero. She also changed her eyes to her favorite color to have them, a ghostly gray that she thought seemed icy and mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:33 am

Ms Nova

"So, you wanted us to show our powers? Um, well, I'm with Galactica. I'm Ms Nova, and my powers are of a variety; Most notably of which, are reminiscent of the sun, and I can also absorb energy. Um, I have super strength, umm, I can fly and, well, I heal very fast...Do you want me to write this down or should I just keep going?" she asked, looking at Raven.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:58 am

"No. I'm just trying to get an idea of what your areas of expertise might be. Like attack, defense, stealth. To see where you would be most useful on the team." she told them.

"I can also heal." Autumn added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Ms Nova

"Right, well in that case I guess I'd be good for attack...I like to smash the baddies and such. Not really, what you would call subtle, but it works for me..." she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Akari

"Well....I might be good for attacking, too. I have super-strength, laser vision, stuff like that. I might be...good at stealth, too? Maybe?" Akari suggested hesitantly. "I have heightened senses, and I'm good at...hiding, I guess."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Race thought about it.

"I am pyrokenetic and also people seemed to have bad luck around me sometimes, but I'm not sure if that's a power or not."

Izumi blinked as he listened. He was useless to them. Nullifcation. It was a joke of a power.

Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:02 pm

"Okay then, I think we have all gotten an idea for each other. So during the days you can spend your time pretty much however except for before lunch we will he training and sparring and stuff. I am here temporarily to help train and keep order until you can run yourselves so I have been told to remind you that you can't rely on me to lead you. You're going to have to learn to run yourselves. Soooooo I'm gonna leave you to do that." she said coldly. She had always been an ice queen but she was just trying to figure out what she should do. She had never helped one of the branches.

'Well, my powers sure look dumb now. If I couldn't fight well I might as well have forgotten about getting into the titans.' Autumn thought.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:45 pm

"Are we going to have to choose a leader," Race asked. It sounded silly, but she wanted to know. "I mean I don't want to be the leader. My power isn't that impressive and I sure as Hell can't lead anyone, but one of us will eventually lead Titan North, right?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:15 pm

"Well, err, yeah I suppose. But like I said, figure it out." Raven shrugged and left the room.

"So. We take a vote now?" Autumn asked
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:20 pm

"Sure. I say Void should be leader," Race said, looking over at the boy.

Izumi blinked in surprise. "Me? Why?"

"You're the only guy in the group. And no I didn't mean it in a sexist guys are better than girls way. I just meant that it might be easier for you to be the leader. Besides your power sounds cool."

Izumi shook his head. "No. I am not important enough to lead."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:36 pm

((.....Um, actually, Raven is sorta suppose to be the leader, ZCF. That is, temporary leader, as far as we know. If/when Raven leaves in a year or so, then a leader amongst the North Titans will be chosen, since by then a figure with good leadership skills will have likely emerged. But right now Raven's gotta train these Titans to work as a team, and when the time comes, to follow the orders of one of their own when said leader emerges.

Or something like that. That's my understanding, at least. Warboss may disagree.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:38 pm

(( Okay. Sorry I'm just not sure what to do with her right now.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 pm

((No, I actually agree with you Magus. The Titans East were able to organize sooner since their members had experience being heroes. As far as we know, everyone on this team has almost no experience, so it stands to reason that for the time being, Raven is the leader.))

Susan held up a hand, "Hold up now...the way I understood things, you were the leader, and as for Void being leader, I'll have to shoot that down. For one thing, we don't know each other, and for another, we don't know each other's skills; so before we start jumping the gun, let's just take time out of the day to shoot the shi--er, talk." she said, looking over everyone.

She doubted any of them had any experience with this, "So, let's do as our leader says..." looking at the tv, then the remote, "So, anyone up for video games?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:08 pm

" Right. Umm well just forget that then. I guess we can just take the day to hang out or whatever." Raven said stiffly. She didn't like being wrong, but she wasn't going to pretend to be right.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Ms Nova

Shaking her head, she looked at Raven, "That's not what I mean; training after lunch is a great idea, I'm just saying that it's way too soon to be voting in a leader when we don't know anything about each other."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:39 pm

Race nodded and Izumi felt relieved. Not that he thought he was going to be a leader. He was intrigued though by the fact that he was the only male member of the team. He felt isolated in a new way as well.

"Why," he asked, but he said it so softly he was sure no one heard him. "Why am I the only guy?"

(Does anyone else find it funny there are only two male characters in the rpg? XD)
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:21 pm

(( haha yeah. Let the catfights begin.))

"Well, yeah I just meant we're gonna take it easy today. And you an get to know someone very well by training with them. You are going to need to start getting to know each other's powers, personality, fighting styles. We will start after lunch upstairs." she told them.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:09 pm

(There's always Red-X. Don't worry, I'll bring him in soon enough. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:14 pm

Ms Nova

"Awesome...so who's up for video games? I refuse to play lame racing games." said Susan flat out, still flipping through what seemed an endless tide of infomercials, commercials, and soaps...video games would be good.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:53 am

Akari

After a moment Akari raised her hand uncertainly. "Um....I wouldn't mind?"

((Hm. When do you think would be an opportune time for a supervillain attack, Warboss?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:01 pm

((Doesn't matter, Super Villains, and normal criminals, don't wait you know. I'm sure Chicago has more crime than Jump City.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:31 pm

General Narrative

Just then, an alarm went out through the entire Tower, signaling the activity of a criminal, somwhere in Chicago.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Raven groaned.
"Perfect timing" she sighed.
"Okay everyone. You know what that means, do we all have a way to get around?" She asked, trying to organize this.

"I've got a moped." Autumn offered. It felt stupid though, because mopeds are relatively slow compared to bikes, which she was too young too own or drive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans: Titans North
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: