New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teen Titans: Titans North

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Akari

"Well, um, I'm...sorry?" Akari asked hesitantly, unsure of what else she could possibly say.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Miss Nova

Susan frowned, lowering her head to release a breath she hadn't realized she was holding, "Don't apologize; you didn't do anything. It's just...." she sighed, looking away, "I've had to deal with a lot of s#!&; mostly dealing with the fact that I'm gay. I'm not shy about it, I'll say it to anyone, any time, but...let's just say it really shortened my fuse."

Looking back at Akari, she shrugged slightly, "My short temper has worked it's way into several other wonderful aspects of the wonderful life that is mine, but I've at least gotten to a three strike rule...so that pretentious b!&^# has one last strike before I seriously pound her." she stated, nudging her head, "Now come on, we've got baddies to smash."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:53 pm

Autumn gritted her teeth and pretended that she couldn't hear them. She would just focus her energy on beating the snot out of the bad guys so she could prove Susan wrong. It was bad enough that she was so far from home, but now she had to deal with a bunch of obnoxious kids with superpowers who thought they were hot sstuff.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:26 pm

"Have fun," X simply stated, pressing a button on his belt and vanishing, reappearing up a floor and grinning slightly under his mask. It seemed that these amateurs were going to draw attention to themselves. He did hear the Titans recently moved here... Time to watch the kids play.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Akari

"You're, um, gay?" Akari asked, a bit surprised. She gave an embarrassed blush and immediately added,

"That is, um, I'm fine with that. I guess it, um, makes sense now but, um, well if it makes you feel better I'm....too."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:38 pm

(Whoa. I am so sorry that I have been gone. College took over my life and well yeah. But I am back if you'll take me.)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:46 pm

(You're more than welcome to rejoin. =D )
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:47 pm

(Awesome....what is going on?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:53 pm

((The gang ended their first mission, and are about to begin their second. Specifically, this mission involves a group of thieves trying to rob a nearby museum.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Izumi was mad at himself. If he wasn't a bigger help to the team he would get kicked off of it. He just knew he would. After all his power was generally only good once for a certain amount of time.

Race noticed Izumi's down attitude and smiled at him. "Perk up Void!"

"Shut up. I don't need to do anything."

"Geez I was just trying to be nice. Let's just get this done."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Miss Nova

Smiling, her mood picked up, "Well, I'm certainly glad to know I'm not alone," she said, resting a hand on Akari's shoulder, "Now...seriously, we have bad guys to smash." she said with a chuckle.

((Just to make it clear, Susan has not told anyone her name, so referring to her as such in narrative is fine, but not when referring to her through character interaction.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:35 pm

((Oh, oops. Ok.))

Hearts, Diamonds

"We've got to hurry. It's only a matter of time until the authorities arrive." Diamonds said to her team, as they worked.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Raven was at the front of the group As they reached the front door. No need to damage property when the doors might be open. Besides, the villains were probably on an upper floor because the ground floor was mostly lobby, so coming from the ground up would block their exit if the enemy couldn't fly.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Spades, Clubs
Ancient Egyptian Exhibit...

"Gee, ya think? Just get busy looking!" yelled Spades as she shuffled through several of the artifact displays, ignoring several expensive looking objects.

Clubs too was looking through the artifacts, "Come on, come on...how hard can it be to find one statue?" she muttered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:54 am

Diamonds, Hearts

Diamonds lifted up a cat statue thing from one stand, and threw it to the floor. She picked through its remainds before cursing.

"Not in here, either. Damn. If I were an Egyptian, or whoever hid the diamond, what sort of statue would I put it in...."

Akari

As they entered through the side "door" that had been created, by the burglars, Galactica looked around hesitantly. The ground floor appeared to be quite, so that must mean the thieves were in an upper level. Still, wouldn't they have left traps or something for the police or whoever from the entrance they had come from? Hm, it was sorta likely, if her time at Metropolis was any indication....

"We, uh, should be careful." Akari warned meekly. "They could have left traps..."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:29 pm

Raven nodded slowly. It wasn't much of a secret that the titans were in town. The criminals probably knew that they would be coming for them.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:19 am

((Sorry I haven't been on very much, but I have to point out: ZCF, you need to start giving your posts more substance. So far, all i see is pointless exposition. And AI, you haven't touched Red-X since you introduced him. Also, Toko, you need to start posting when you can, or I'll have to remove you from the RP.))

Miss Nova

"Yeah, no kidding...I mean they could have left anything from trip wires to mines...and who knows what else..." she said as she hovered upwards, "I'll start from the roof and work my way down. Akari, I need you to come with me. Everyone else...don't get killed." she said as she headed for the roof.

------------------
Spades

Rummaging through downed artifacts, the woman growled menacingly as she moved to the next exhibit, "Wasn't the statue supposed the be some kind of cat, or whatever?" she asked. The statue in question was an 11'' tall obsidian cat statue with ornate gold designs, one of them a gilded scarab on its chest.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:38 am

Hearts

"I believe so, yes. Hm. If we cannot find the statue on first glance....hm. Perhaps it is not in viewing yet? If the museum has a storage room of some sort, perhaps it is there?" Hearts suggested.

Galactica

"What? Oh, um, ok." After a hestiant pause Galactica took to the air and followed Miss Nova. After a few minutes of searching with Miss Nova, Galactica hesitantly spoke.

"So, um....what do you think these thieves are...after?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:26 pm

(OOC: Ignore post.)

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Mon May 30, 2011 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:30 pm

((....I do believe Galactica and Miss Nova are flying, AI. Unless I am wrong, Warboss?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:04 pm

((They are flying to the roof, so that's quite improbable, AI.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:17 pm

(OOC: Oh, sorry. Didn't read that.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:20 pm

Izumi scanned the place he was in. He was glad that this work didn't necessarity need superpowers and so he could contribute as well as some of the others.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 2:34 pm

((Guys, I am sorry but i had some personal issues to deal with. I will be taking a break for a while and so if magus would like to take over my character, feel free. I am not leaving for good but I will not be on for a while and i dont want to be neglectful. See you later))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:50 pm

((Sorry to hear that, ZCF. But I'll be more than happy to play as Raven for the time being. If that is ok with Warboss.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Titans: Titans North   Teen Titans: Titans North - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teen Titans: Titans North
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: