New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassins (Rated T-M)

Go down 
+2
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:30 pm

Marcus

Marcus stared down at the pistol in the little girl's hands. Maybe not so little, he thought. "Fine, I'm going, just relax and let's not have any violence," he said in a hushed tone, anger also seeping through.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Sarah

"Good."

Sarah followed Marcus into the bathroom and kicked the door closed behind them. "Now, get in that stall."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:11 pm

"Very well then," Keenan told her, bowing his head, "I will hope that we do not find ourselves battling each other. You are the first woman I've talked to that wasn't and Old Master or a Target."

With that said, he left, heading for Ashford in order to offer him an Hors d'oeuvre.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:04 pm

Rise stared after him. She liked him. She hoped that they wouldn't have to fight, at least not yet. Knowing that she was going to have competition did make the game all the more exciting. But Rise was not about to lose either.

She strolled up to the bar and sat down, ordering a martini. She smiled at some of the guys sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Marcus

Marcus slowly walked to the stall, his hand moving for the inside of his suit. "So, care to tell me why you have a gun, and why I'm being threatened with it," he asked, trying to distract her mind even a little.

Mismatch

Mismatch closed the purse and saw a waiter walking near her. "Oh waiter," he called, smiling charmingly, "I'd like an Hors d'oeuvre."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:52 pm

Sarah

"I think it's pretty obvious who and what I really am. Besides, I'm not one of those villains who will tell all their secrets to the hero before they attempt to have them killed. I'm not that stupid. Now, don't make any sudden movements." Sarah withdrew a syringe from her pocket and slowly approached Marcus, making sure to keep her gun leveled with his midsection. She lifted the syringe up and jabbed the needle into Marcus' pantsleg, quickly injecting the substance inside the device into his bloodstream. Sarah stood back in case the bodyguard tried to retaliate.

"I was planning on killing you, but since you were nice to me instead of treating me as an annoyance, I'll let you live. That sedative should work fast, so I suggest sitting down on something comfortable before you lose consciousness. By the time you wake up, hopefully this'll all be over. But make no mistake: if you interfere in my mission, I will not hesitate to kill you."

Last edited by Magus1108 on Sun May 09, 2010 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Marcus

Marcus yelled out as she drugged him, and felt his senses spiraling. He couldn't concentrate, felt himself falling. He reached for his gun, only to knock it to the floor as he blacked out. He hit the floor hard, probably resulting in a bruise on his face.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:19 am

Keenan blinked before nodding at the woman and offering her one of the snacks upon his plate. He had to fight back a scowl. That woman's form was too perfect, possibly a result of plastic surgery. He needed to get close to Ashford soon or someone else was going to kill him!

Zach frowned as he continued to serve drinks. He should have known that this spot would be popular. Still, he managed to keep an eye on Ashford. The man had to come over to the bar at some point, if only to have a drink with an important guest, and when he did, Zach would be ready.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:06 pm

Rise leaned across the bar, wondering if the bartender would be more help on imformation. And besides it was fun to flirt with people. Rise enjoyed that part a lot. She tugged at the man's sleeve, putting on a brillant smile.

"Excuse me but I don't come to these kinds of things a lot. Would you mind telling me what's the best drink t order?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:36 pm

"It depends on how hammered you want to become," Zach told the woman with a shrug, "And how fast your liver is at processing your alcohol."

He eyed the woman. She was beautiful, typical for these sort of parties. He spoke, "You can try a martini to start you off."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:05 pm

"Why thank you," Rise said, practically purring. "You seem to know a lot about alcohol. Must not be your first time bartending."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:36 pm

Zach frowned, blushing just a little. Great, it was one of those rich girls that got off from seducing the help or anything that moved.

"I've had a few jobs before this, yes," he told her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:42 pm

"So you have worked for Ashford before," Rise asked, noting his blush. It was almost too easy to make boys go weak.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:52 pm

"Not for Ashford, no," Zach told her, grimacing at the name of the man that ruined his life, "But you can say I know him."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Rise grinned both outwardly and inwardly. Now to see if he'll reveal anything about him.

"Really? How does a bartender know someone like him," she asked giggling and sipping her drink.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:00 pm

Zach scowled, cursing himself for revealing that little tidbit of information. He spoke, "That's a bit personal."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:05 pm

Rise pouted and batted her eyelashes at Zach, moving her hand up his arm.

"Are you sure there isn't anything I can do to get you to tell me?"

(I fail at playing sexy. -_-)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:28 pm

Zach frowned, pushing her lightly away. He glared at her angrily, "I said that it's personoal, ma'am."

(LOL. It's fun to read. Razz)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:45 pm

Rise had the urge to take out her mace and use it, but she didn't want to do something stupid and blow her cover. So she changed her tactic.

"I only ask because I admire Ashford and was wondering how to strike up a conversation with him," she said, playing with her drink. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:56 pm

"Do yourself a favor, stay away from Ashford. If there's any justice, he'd be killed in the most painful way possible." Zach told her, looking away as he poured the girl a drink. He handed it to her, "Sorry for my rudeness, ma'am. I have some personal issues and working for Ashford doesn't help."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:02 pm

Rise raised an eyebrow at Zach's comment as she sipped her drink nodding. Was this place crawling with assassins or did he just really hate Ashford? Not that it matter. What matter was getting the job done regardless of who stood in her way.

"I can take care of myself," she told Zach. "But thank you for the warning."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:30 am

Ryan

Ryan walked through the crowd as he made his way back towards the bar. Rachel had finished the cocktail she had taken from Jack, and she was already thirsty once again. Ryan was slightly annoyed that he now had to walk through the thick crowd around the open bar, but within a few minutes the Assassin managed to get there.

"Get me something strong, and put it in a big glass so it wont spill." Ryan shouted to the bartender as he passed the man a hundred dollar bill to help motivate him a bit more. Ryan had decided to adjust his plans for the night. Just a bit. Besides, Rachel would be just as useful in his job of killing Ashford as she would have if she was awake. She would be a distraction, and she would help Ryan start up conversations with those who knew William well. At least, that's what Ryan hoped.

He looked to his right and noticed nothing interesting, but as he turned to study what was to the left of him, Ryan did notice something that caught his eye. Or rather, someone. There was a twinkly in his eye as Ryan looked at the beautiful Woman beside him. Though he said nothing to her, and instead took his drink(or rather Rachel's) from the bartender and held it carefully to his chest before walking back out into the crowd.
----------------------------------
Edmund

"Yes, well I am certainly looking forward to that William." Edmund replied as he maintained the accent. Sarah had left, Edmund noticed. But to where he was not sure. And that worried Edmund.

Yes it was true that Sarah was smart, capable, and could easily take care of herself. But it was also true that the Twin got carried away as well. And that was something that could not happen tonight, Edmund knew.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:27 am

Sarah

Once Marcus was unconscious, Sarah closed the stall door and locked it from the inside. She exited the restroom, making sure to reach up and flip over a sign on the door that said "Out of Service".

Sarah soon made her way back to her 'father' just as William Ashford was wrapping up his conversation with him. Ashford parted ways with Edmund just as Sarah came by his side again.

"Put the tracker on him?" she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Naoto frowned when Marcus didn't return. He made sure he had this gun on him and then started walking towards the bathroom, keeping an eye on the crowd. Just his luck, something might be going on. That or Marcus was still dealing with the little girl. That thought made Naoto smile.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Jack

Jack grinned widely as the clock chimed 8 PM. He noticed Ashford making his way over to the stage. Ah, now was the perfect time to get into action!

Whistling a show-tune he had forgotten the words to, Jack skipped over to the bar and withdrew a key from his pockets. He inserted the key into a locked cabinet. He proceeded to unlock it, and withdrew a shotgun from the space. Jack continued to whistle happily as he walked away from the bar and toward William Ashford. He lifted the gun and proceeded to blast one of Ashford's guard's head off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins (Rated T-M)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next