New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassins (Rated T-M)

Go down 
+2
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:43 pm

Mismatch

Time to say goodbye, Mismatch thought. "Please excuse me, I need to freshen up," he said, his voice betraying no hint that he wasn't a young woman. "Of course," his partner said and Mismatch slipped away, almost gliding on his feet. "This is foolish," he muttered to himself, "and somewhat odd to be a woman again. Also, I'm talking to myself and that's the first sign of madness, I should stop that." His eyes scanned the crowd and found Ashford again, and decided to look for someone he could use to get close. Surely there were plenty of important people willing to allow him to get close in exchange for some flirting and empty promises of sex.

Marcus

Marcus stood at attention near Mr. Ashford, keeping an eye on everyone close to him. He gave no indication he felt any particular feeling toward anyone, fixing everyone with an attentive look that showed he would consider them a threat. Of course, he didn't look at the children very often, he really didn't think that they were a danger. Annoying maybe, but not dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:55 pm

William Ashford

"Ah, hello there." William Ashford walked over to Edmund after he finished his chat with the governor of New York. "How are you, Mister...?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:56 pm

Naoto drowned it and moved away, bored with their conversation. He saw Marcus and walked over to him.

"Mr. Ashford always holds such nice parties. It would be easier if he held less of them."
------------
Rise could see that the light touched worked. She might be able to use this guy. Or if not there were others.

"So is this the first time you have worked for him? I don't recognize you."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Keenan looked at the girl. He could not deny that he found her attractive, but that was dangerous. She could be a distraction and nothing could distract him from the Mission. He spoke evenly, only a light pink around his cheeks betraying his nervousness, "I have only just gotten a job here, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Marcus

"The way I see it, Mr. Shirogane, the more he's surrounded by potentially dangerous individuals, the bigger my paycheck," Marcus said, not even looking at the detective, instead surverying the crowd. "I don't get paid for easy situations, even if these shorten my lifespan."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:13 pm

"Oh that's too bad," Rise said. No he would not be help for getting to Ashford. She couldn't use him. She took her hand away and smiled at him. "Well it was nice chatting with you, but you have to get back to work, right?"
----------
"You wouldn't," Naoto said, glancing over the crowd again. He just wanted to go home. He hated this kind of crowd. Though they did give him the most money as well. For that Naoto couldn't complain. "What do you think of our guests tonight? Anyone in particular you see as a threat? Or do they all blend together until one does something off?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Keenan frowned, noticing the girl's change in mood. It seemed that she wanted to use him for something. He cursed inwardly. How could he be so stupid? He narrowed his eyes. He spoke, "You want something."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Edmund

Edmund looked at Ashford, not even having to study the man. He had memorized everything about him already. So Edmund extended his hand, adding a slight German accent to his voice as he replied, "Sigfried, Sir Klaus Sigfried." Edmund replied as he eagerly shook Ashford's hand.

"I must say William, this is quite a fine festivity you've set up."
----------------------------
Ryan

Ryan didn't stop to pay attention to the bruning building as he quickly ran across the street towards a white mini-van he had parked across the street. He could hear Sirens now, coming closer and closer to the area. Whether it was because of the dead C.E.O. or because of the burning building, Ryan wasn't sure. And he wasn't staying around to see whether or not Jack had survived. After all, he had a date he had to get to now. And that was all that was on Ryan's mind as he drove away.

"Well, Jack, it looks like we've been holding up you up. It was nice seeing you though." Ryan replied.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Ashford

"Thank you, Herr Sigfried. I'm glad you approve. Have you had a good time?" Ashford asked as he shook Edmund's hand.

Jack

"You as well, Ryan. Hm, I just remembered, we had an old bet that we never settled, did we? Well, hopefully that'll be settled soon." Jack said as he walked away.

Since that fateful day where he had first met Ryan, they had met again in numerous encounters, sometimes after the same guy, sometimes just by chance. But Jack always attempted to kill the arrogant brat, and had yet to accomplish that goal thus far. Likewise with Ryan. Now he had even more of a reason to look forward to this job! Perhaps he could finally settle the score between them, along with killing Ashford.

How delightful that would be!
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:35 am

Edmund

"Wonderful. And my Daughter Elisa has been enjoying herself as well." Edmund said as he released Ashford's hand. "But just so you know..." Edmund said quietly as he leaned closer to Ashford, putting his hand on the back of William Ashford's coat. "...I saw a young couple canoodling their way out into the halls earlier. I do believe that they're going to take advantage of your hospitatility." Edmund stated, placing a very tiny tracking device on the back of Ashford's collar.

The best part of Edmund's story was that it was true. There had been a young couple leaving the main room together, and based on how intoxicated the Girl look and how eager the boy looked, Edmund was sure that they were in fact having sex somewhere in the mansion. Ashford would have nothing to suspect, and Edmund and Sarah would be able to track the Millionaire for the rest of the night.

Step two was complete.
--------------------------
Ryan

Ryan sighed as Jack walked away.

Well this was certainly going to be a big problem, if memory served correctly.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:03 am

Lee went back to the kitchen and took another tray full of drinks. Starting to walk a little faster he moved through the elegant guests that filled the entire room as swiftly as possible.

“Finally” the ex monk whispered to himself.

His target, Mr. Ashford, had been finally caught by his view. However, it was impossible to make a move now as he was surrounded by tons of people. Luckily, he was talking to a tall, white and elegant man and both had their hands empty. The assassin moved towards them, and when he got to their side, and offered them a drink.

“Would you gentlemen be interested in a glass of Champagne?”he asked politely while looking them straight to the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:46 am

Sarah

Sarah weaved through the crowds inside the ballroom, heading back toward her brother. She saw him talking to Ashford, and noticed one of his bodyguards not too far away. She walked over to Marcus and pretended to 'accidentally' bump into his leg.

"Oh! Sorry mister."

Jack

Jack made a note to himself to move his schedule up an hour early, with Ryan here now. He noticed a good looking lady nearby and made his way over to her.

"Drink, miss?" Jack asked Mismatch.

William Ashford

"I'll make sure my security knows, but I won't bother them unless they start to cause trouble. You're only young once, after all." Ashford said with a slight chuckle. He turned to Lee as the chinese man offered him a drink.

"Thanks, but I made a promise not to drink tonight. It wouldn't do to be drunk before I gave my speech."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:14 pm

"Me? I want a lot of things," Rise said, her charming smile still plastered to her face. But in her head she was calculating how fast she could whip her knife out and stab him before he tried anything. Though the mace she carried would be better. It would draw less attention and mixed with sulfur it hurt like a mother****er. "But I guess I was just looking for attention and thought I could find someone better than you."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:04 pm

Mismatch

Drat, Mismatch thought as he was offered a drink. A flaw in his disguise, a young girl would almost certainly want one, but he needed his mind clear for the job, despite that he had no emotions to tamper with. "Grazie," he replied, and took a glass off the tray. He took a sip and had to repress a shudder, while smiling politely at the same time. Alcohol never had agreed with him, it nearly always made him sick at some point.

Marcus

"No one looks-" Marcus said until someone bumped into him. He looked down to see a little girl, who had apparently stumbled. "No harm done," he said, offering her a rare smile.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Keenan frowned, recognizing the calculating look in her eyes. He could reach for one of his blades, but that would attract attention. He simply gripped his serving tray and eyed her suspiciously. He spoke quietly, "The Order of Shadows has taken a contract on Mr. Ashford's life. Do not interfere for even if you defeat me, my brothers will hunt you down."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Edmund

"And I look forward to hearing that speech William. I am hoping that it will help inspire my Daughter Elisa into caring about helping others. She has been rather...selfish, as of late." Edmund lied with a friendly smile as he looked at Ashford.

It was hard not to try and kill the man here and now, to end all of this already. But Edmund knew that doing so would be a truly foolish thing for the young man to do, no matter how much he wanted to be done with this business. "Last kill Edmund, you can afford that much. For Sarah....." Edmund thought to himself for the twelfth time that night.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Jack

"You're welcome, Miss. Need anything else?"

William Ashford

"Well, I do hope my speech helps your daughter. I do intend to help people become more helping toward others." William said.

Sarah

"Um, mister?" Sarah pretended to look embarrassed and nervous as she continued. "Do you know where the bathroom is? I...gotta go."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:24 am

Rise kept her composure, but her eyes harden. So she wasn't the only one here after Ashford's life. That angered her. Especially since she was being threaten as well.

"It's not your life that I want, it's his."
----------
Naoto looked down at the girl and he wondered what she was doing here. Not many children or teens came to this kind of thing, but he assumed one of her parents dragged her here. Poor girl.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:24 pm

As Lee walked behind William after he had refused a drink, he caressed the blade of a knife he had hidden up his sleeve. The temptation was humongous. However, it wasn’t the right time or the right place to successfully complete his assignment.

Now… Who gets to die these evening?

One way to end this ball so that Ashford starts moving and getting to more isolated places, which I’m sure it’s what his security guards would think as “safe”, is to kill somebody or cause some sort of emergency. The “safe” places are the best for making the hits, because they are always a secure small area where nobody but the few body guards and the target itself hides. Getting to the place it’s indeed not easy but not impossible.

The waiter stood still for a few seconds looking around, analyzing, thinking about his next move.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Keenan frowned, but nodded. He spoke, "Very well, then. But I will be the one to kill him, I'm afraid. The Order has tasked me with this."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:53 pm

"You think I will just step aside," Rise said, taking a sip from the drink she had gotten earlier. "Knowing I have some competition tonight will make it all the more fun to do."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Mismatch

"No, thank you," Mismatch said, smiling warmly.

Marcus

"Sure, it's right over there, next to the bar," Marcus said, pointing out the location. It was out of view, however, because of said bar brimming with people.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Sarah

"Could you lead me there? Please? I can't see it." Sarah said, making sure to use her most adorable (and sickening in her view) tone.

Jack

Jack nodded at 'her' and started to wonder around again. He looked toward the clock and noted it was getting close to eight pm now. He just had to wait a little while longer, then all the fun could begin! He especially looked forward with playing with Ryan again, and finally teaching that snot-nosed little brat a lesson. This job seemed to be getting better and better with each moment!
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:03 pm

Marcus

"I'm afraid I'm on duty right now," Marcus said. Then he said, "But I suppose I won't be missed for a minute." He looked to Naoto and said, "I'll be right back." He then took Sarah's hand and led her toward the bathroom.

Mismatch

Mismatch walked over to a table and began looking through the purse he brought. He checked that he still had it, something to get the party started, should his disguise no longer be needed.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Sarah

"Thank you!" Sarah exclaimed as she walked with Marcus toward the bathroom. Once they were there she made sure to angle the front of her body away from the inhabitants of the bar. Thankfully, the noise level of the bar was pretty high, so no one but Marcus would hear her. She beamed up at Marcus and proceeded to whip out her hidden pistol, and aimed it near his groin.

"Get in the ******* bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins (Rated T-M)   Assassins (Rated T-M) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins (Rated T-M)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next