New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* Empty
PostSubject: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:27 pm

In the beginning the forces Good and Evil lived in peace. But they grew tired of each other and began to create lesser forces, each in their own image. Over a period of time the Earth was created along with the living things we know today. Humans, the offspring of both Good and Evil were decided to be the rulers of the Earth. But Evil wasn’t satisfied with just them. So it created the Seven Deadly Sins: Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride. For a while the Sins caused chaos, making humans suffer all the time. Good, knowing that it couldn’t allow one of its most precious creations to live like that created the Seven Heavenly Virtues to counter the Sins: Chastity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness, and Humility.

Over time the Sins and Virtues kept the balance. Humans still suffered, but because of Good, they also enjoyed their lives as well. All was going fine until Evil got an idea. It decided to take its Sins and disguise them as humans in order to tip the scale in its favor. It separated them through ages in order to make sure they could spread their poison; Evil made sure they all lived near each other. When Good got wind of Evil’s plan, it too did the same thing, only with its Virtues.

It is now ten years later and some of the Sins/Virtues are grown up. Some of them are still in their preteens and others in their early twenties. None of them know anything about their purpose until both Good and Evil decided another plan. They would play a game. The Sins and the Virtues would try and infect as many people as they could before a month’s end. The only rule was that they must fight only their vice (like Lust and Chastity).

Which side will win? Which side are you on? What will happen when both Sins and Virtues play with humans in order to win a game? Join and find out.

Here are the Sins/Virtue vices just in case you don’t know.

Lust/Chastity
Gluttony/Temperance
Greed/Charity
Sloth/Diligence
Wrath/Patience
Envy/Kindness
Pride/Humility

Ok I want the seven Sins/Virtues, but I also want seven humans who they can tempt. They have to be on the borderline between the two sides. Like someone who wants to have underage sex, but knows it’s wrong at the same time or someone who has trouble controlling their anger, but wants to stop blowing up all the time. I can allow a couple of other humans, but really we only need 21 characters.

Rules
1. No godmodding of any kind. You just don’t do it.
2. No swearing. If you must please censor it.
3. Romance is of course allowed, but please be realistic about it. Also in terms of lust/chastity I know sex is a major theme, but keep it as censor as you can.
4. You can have as many characters as you want, but don't take too many and let others have a chance at getting a sin/virtue/human.
5. If someone isn’t around for something major please tell them about it when they get back.
6. Put “Sins…Virtues…it’s all the same to me” in your first post to show you read the rules and understand them.
7. Let’s have fun people. XD I don’t want to see OOC fighting either.

The Characters

Sins
Lust: Velox
Envy: Magus1108
Greed:
Wrath/Jasielle Murkin: TokoToTheEnd
Sloth:
Gluttony:
Pride:

Virtues
Chastity/Katie Whyte: TokoToTheEnd
Kindness: Magus1108
Charity/Rachel Connelly: roman_tic_kataang
Patience/Valerie Smith: roman_tic_kataang
Diligence: Velox
Temperance/Antha Cross: TokoToTheEnd
Humility:

Humans
Lust/Chastity/Jack Whyte: Magus1108
Envy/Kindness:
Greed/Charity: Velox
Patience/Wrath: Velox
Sloth/Diligence/Cody Redston: TokoToTheEnd
Gluttony/Temperance:
Pride/Humility: Velox

Character Sheet
Username:
Name:
Human/Sin/Virtue:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 pm

Accepted Characters

Username: TokoToTheEnd
Name: Jasielle Murkin
Human/Sin/Virtue: Sin (Wrath)
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20punk/NatalieLvsAlexAndDylan/Punk_Angel_Anime.jpg
Personality: Jasielle is very opinionated. If she doesn’t like what you have to say she will come after you, whether verbally or physically. She’s a bit of a sadist, not minding when her temper hurts others in any way. She’s hardheaded and hates to be told that she’s wrong. Jasielle has such a short fuse that the littlest thing can set her off. She’s always fighting or arguing, claiming that she’s just standing up for herself. Jasielle can come off as a snob at times, but mainly people avoid her because of her anger.
History: Jasielle was born into a small, middle class family. She is an only child, but some of her other relatives live nearby. Jasielle’s parents were hippies once and so they kind of retained a mellow attitude about life. When she began to act out, her parents were concerned and tried to help her out. She was sent to anger management a couple times, but it never worked. Eventually her parents just forced her to see a counselor once a week and left her mainly alone. Despite her personality, Jasielle does fair at school and doesn’t plan on failing.
Other: Is on the school’s kickboxing team

Name: Katie Whyte
Human/Sin/Virtue: Virtue (Chastity)
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20cute%20girl/IchigoMomomyia/remiqnet_3895.jpg
Personality: Katie comes off as a sweet, innocent girl and she is that to a degree. She is kind of naïve at times, but when it comes to sex, especially underage sex, she is a passionate advocate for stopping it. Because of this, Katie tends to lecture people and is almost motherly in that regard. Katie is mature for her age and doesn’t really let what people say about her effect her at all.
History: Strangely Katie is the product of underage sex. Her parents were just barely seventeen at the time of her birth. Her real father left her mother not too long after this saying that he was too young to have a child, even though it was partly his fault. Katie’s mother worked hard to finish high school and to get into college to support her child, eventually meeting Katie’s stepfather in her second year of college. When Katie learned of this, she was shocked and from that moment she became an advocate for stopping underage sex. Besides this, Katie does well in school and has her fair share of friends. Katie is able to learn about high school parties from her older stepbrother and sometimes sneaks into them.
Other: N/A

Name: Cody Redston
Human/Sin/Virtue: Human (Sloth/Diligence)
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20glasses/SabrinaSols/Terry.jpg
Personality: Cody is a slacker. He tends to put things off until the last moment, but he’s not always this way. Cody also enjoys doing work as well and wants to live a more active life. But he also gets really lazy and forgets to do the things he was supposed to. Cody hates disappointing people when he slacks on his responsibilities, but he also hates putting so much effort into things he really doesn’t enjoy doing.
History: His father is a college professor and his mother owns a small bookstore. So there is some pressure on Cody to do well in school. But he is the middle child, with an obnoxious older brother and a somewhat bratty younger sister, so his parents don’t give him too much thought unless he did something bad. Because of this, he started to slack, at first for attention, but then because if he made up for his slacking, his parents would never know. But now that he is planning about college, he wants to try and change his work ethic.
Other: Is a good drawer

Name: Antha Cross
Human/Sin/Virtue: Virtue (Temperance)
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20relax/madrigal18/111.jpg
Personality: Antha is a reserved person. She doesn't take something if she doesn't need it and will not give into impulses. Antha is able to make do with what she has, but she is always happy to receive things. Antha is a kind person, but she's not very social. She can be shy and awkward around people and her personality sometimes surprises people.
History: Antha grew up in a middle class family as the youngest out of four. She was usually given hand-me downs, but she never mind. Antha always focused more on school and friends, although she didn't try to learn everything at once. She was told that she was an unusual child, taking every day one step at a time. When she finally reached college, she choose a major in teaching.
Other: N/A

Username: Magus1108
Name: Jack Whyte
Human/Sin/Virtue: (Human) Lust/Chastity
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/gino%20weinberg/Mystery_100/Gino%20Weinberg/3541.jpg?o=14
Personality: Jack is an upbeat kind of guy, always positive about things and a good-natured person. He tends to not let things get him down, and is often the life at many high-school parties he goes to. He’s also a bit of a ladies’ man.
History: Jack Whyte is the older stepbrother of Katie Whyte, and has been for some time. Technically speaking, he isn’t his father’s real biological son. In fact, Jack is Steven’s (his father’s name) nephew. His real father was Steven’s brother, Kevin. However, when he was just a young boy, his parents were killed in a car accident, and Jack ended up in the care of his uncle. As the years passed Jack ended up thinking of Steven as his new father. He was reluctant at first when he got a new step-mom and sister, but has come to accept them and rather enjoys Katie’s company. Jack hasn’t taken any drugs, though he has tried alcohol at several different occasions. Jack has yet to have sex with anyone, though he’s considering it with his current girlfriend.
Other:

Username:roman__tic_kataang
Name:Valerie Smith
Human/Sin/Virtue:Virtue (patience)
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad284/shangaradex/real/anime%20girls/human%20girls/impatientgirlwaitingforherdate.jpg
Personality: She has self control, and is rather patient with others. Valerie is also very brave and strong and remains happy. She tends to hold her anger within her and becomes calmer. She can still speak her mind though. But when she does get angry or upset, she tends to cry rather than fight and get angry. She also can't stand watching physical or mental abuse, so she will tend to be defensive, which in her way is shouting lectures to stop it.
History: Valerie was born to a drunk father, and a professional nurse. Her father was quite abusive, but not too her. Sometimes her parents would fight and when she would get home, her mother would have a few bruises. She has never seen her father be abusive before but she did get punished by him for disobeying. The next day she had a few bruises. She also saw her mom get beat up by her father and after that, her parents got divorced. Valerie is now living a peaceful life with her mother.
Other:

Username:roman_tic_kataang
Name: Rachel Connelly
Human/Sin/Virtue:Virtue (charity)
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz183/StrawberryBunny/o-1.jpg
Personality: She is very giving and helping to others who need help. At sometimes, she seems more interested in helping others than herself which makes her very selfless. She is kind, gentle, and caring towards poor people and tends to hold a grudge towards those who are disgusted by poor people or giving to people who need their help.
History: Rachel was born to a poor family. Her father luckily made it into college for about two years and dropped it because his parents didn't have enough money for funds, and her mother dropped out of high school for low grades and got kicked out of school and was finding it hard to find a job along with her husband. A few years later, her mother received an inheritance from her older brother, who was a successful businessman but died in a car accident. That changed Rachel's life, as they got the house they've always wanted, paid for Rachel to attend school, and her father went back to college with a major of culinary arts and plan to open a restaurant with her mother. Her mother on the other hand, works as a waitress at a diner.

Rachel looked back to her old life once and felt it unfair for others that her mother was given wealth while everyone else had to suffer their poor lives, so she decided to donate some money once in a while. She also donates after several catastrophic events like earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.
Other:she is quite a good cook.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:39 pm

I promise to try and get up my other two characters ASAP, Toko.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Ok Magus. I trust you to do that. XD
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Time's up. Those who didn't claim their characters you're spots are now open. So anyone out there feel free to join. XD
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:39 am

I'll reserve Charity and Patience.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Ok. But you forgot something
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:52 am

Sorry..."Sins...Virtues...it's all the same to me." I was in a rush.

Username:roman__tic_kataang
Name:Valerie Smith
Human/Sin/Virtue:Virtue (patience)
Appearance:https://2img.net/h/i944.photobucket.com/albums/ad284/shangaradex/real/anime%20girls/human%20girls/impatientgirlwaitingforherdate.jpg
Personality: She has self control, and is rather patient with others. Valerie is also very brave and strong and remains happy. She tends to hold her anger within her and becomes calmer. She can still speak her mind though. But when she does get angry or upset, she tends to cry rather than fight and get angry. She also can't stand watching physical or mental abuse, so she will tend to be defensive, which in her way is shouting lectures to stop it.
History: Valerie was born to a drunk father, and a professional nurse. Her father was quite abusive, but not too her. Sometimes her parents would fight and when she would get home, her mother would have a few bruises. She has never seen her father be abusive before but she did get punished by him for disobeying. The next day she had a few bruises. She also saw her mom get beat up by her father and after that, her parents got divorced. Valerie is now living a peaceful life with her mother.
Other:

Username:roman_tic_kataang
Name: Rachel Connelly
Human/Sin/Virtue:Virtue (charity)
Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i826.photobucket.com/albums/zz183/StrawberryBunny/o-1.jpg
Personality: She is very giving and helping to others who need help. At sometimes, she seems more interested in helping others than herself which makes her very selfless. She is kind, gentle, and caring towards poor people and tends to hold a grudge towards those who are disgusted by poor people or giving to people who need their help.
History: Rachel was born to a poor family. Her father luckily made it into college for about two years and dropped it because his parents didn't have enough money for funds, and her mother dropped out of high school for low grades and got kicked out of school and was finding it hard to find a job along with her husband. A few years later, her mother received an inheritance from her older brother, who was a successful businessman but died in a car accident. That changed Rachel's life, as they got the house they've always wanted, paid for Rachel to attend school, and her father went back to college with a major of culinary arts and plan to open a restaurant with her mother. Her mother on the other hand, works as a waitress at a diner.

Rachel looked back to her old life once and felt it unfair for others that her mother was given wealth while everyone else had to suffer their poor lives, so she decided to donate some money once in a while. She also donates after several catastrophic events like earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.
Other:she is quite a good cook.

I'll get Valerie's appearance up a bit later.

Last edited by roman_tic_kataang on Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:11 pm

It's ok and accepted
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:36 am

I posted Valerie's appearance now.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Ok I'm good to begin when everyone gets their character sheets in even though we don't have everyone. They can become NPC that we can distribute among us. XD
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:28 pm

May I ask what's the meaning of NPC?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:50 am

Non-playable character. Like when you play a video game and you can talk to random people in a place, those are NPCs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*   7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

7 *Back up and accepting* *Teen*
Page 1 of 1