New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Man's Land

Go down 
+4
Velox
TokoToTheEnd
Ersher
Sarcastic Master
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifa

Lucifa

No Man's Land - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:58 am

Ori dodged while casting, leaving the wolf to punce stright past him. He channeled the spell onto the ground where the wolf was going to land, hoping that it was going to hit it. A large glyph appeared on the ground in front of the wolf and the spell executed...
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:22 pm

{Nyeh, 2 or 3 weeks till school's over. I'll have a lot more time by then.}

Alecia Delano

As the full moon rose, Alecia breathed in the cool, comforting night air. "Ah, much better...waitaminit!" She suddenly had two horrible realizations. One: The vampire from before-as well as other dangerous, nocturnal creatures-are probably heading over to the human boy's cabin. Two: One of the campers that had stayed in the human's cabin was a werewolf.

The vampiress let out a hiss of frustration as soon as a loud howl pierced the air, and she transformed into a bat, zoning in on its location.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:54 pm

Annette couldn't move her body, but she still managed to growl at Ori. She did not like to be contained. Once she got free she would tear him apart for doing this to her.
-----------
"Well I don't plan on having one for a long while that's for sure," Alice said. "I'll live long enough to wait for the right time. There is no rush."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 6:26 pm

Sedo

"Oh that's a relief," Sedo said, and paused for a second. "Not that I'm against it, or anything." He sighed and added, "maybe we could let this drop for now?"

Vigo/Jim

"Creatues of all kinds are interested in you, and you can find out about them, individually and as a species. You can find out weaknesses, anything that may give me an edge," Vigo said. "B-but I can't... I can't talk to them," Jim said, trembling slightly. Vigo's eyes became even harsher and he flashed his fangs. "Then you're of no use," Vigo said. Jim stared at him for a few seconds and said, "I'll do whatever you want. J-just don't kill me." "Then we've reached an understanding. Oh, just so you know, I'm not going to bail you out of another crisis. If that faun, or any other creature, tries to kill you, you're on your own. Don't let that happen," Vigo said, then walked away, leaving Jim looking panic-stricken against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:29 am

Ori had successfully contained the beast and it was now time to do the deed. He hovered slowly to the wolf and began casting the 'Expel' spell, which would send it to the depths.

"It is now time for your-hm?" Ori spoke as he was casting. He had noticed something. The wolf's eyes showed sadness and guilt.

Ori began to piece the puzzle together and now realised that the eyes are the same as one of the people in the cabin and that she was a werewolf. Ori was taught never to harm a human, even when they only had the chance to strike at the full moon. The human side would never intentionally harm another but the werewolf relied on primal instincts.

Ori began chanting a different spell, 'Dispel', which would turn her back into a human but would not cure her of her curse.

"This is all I can do for you." Ori spoke softly as he released the spell onto teh werewolf.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Annette blinked as her body returned to human. She looked at Ori not sure what he just did. She took several deep breaths before speaking.

"W-what did you d-do to me? You were...you were ready to kill me."
--------
"Sure," Alice said. She looked up at the moon, almost giggling at the notion of howling at it like a wolf. She didn't know why she thought of it, but she found the thought amusing, but not enough to do so. "What do you think of the human here? I think he won't survive long. Many people here won't hesitate to kill."
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:06 pm

"A wolf doesn't show remorse or guilt for its prey. Your eyes gave you away and I saw that you were human." Pri stated calmly. Ori was partly surprised that it was a female. He thought that most of the werewolves would be male.

"I have surprsessed your curse for a couple of hours, but I haven't cured you. It would be best to stay out of the moonlight for the rest of this night." Ori explained to her.

"I don't think we have been properly acquainted. I am Ori, a Shikigami. It's a pleasure to meet you, even under these awkward circumstances." Ori greeted, trying agian to form a smile.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:20 pm

"I am Annette Gress, a werewolf if you couldn't tell," she said shyly. She had trouble enough making friends, but after almost attacking him and being attacked, she felt even more uncomfortable. "It's nice to meet you Ori."

She looked at the sky and frowned, but then smiled. The moon was beautiful. She hadn't been able to really see it in so long.
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:15 pm

((hiyas! I was wondering if it was too late for me to join in on the fun?))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:25 pm

(I hope it's not too late. Feel free to join, hopefully we'll get the gears back in motion.)
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:18 pm

((YAY))
Username: skybaby
Name: Shadow Grayson
Species: I guess you can call her a shape-shifter that can only shape-shift into a jaguar kitten
Appearance: Jaguar kitten - sleek midnight black fur with silver eyes
human appearance - slim, cat like muscles, midnight black hair, silver eyes
Personality: shy, happy-go-lucky, loves everyone
History: Shadow Grayson was orphaned at the age of 5 when she witnessed the killing of her parents. She rushed into the woods near her parents' cabin scared that they would come after her next, but they never did. One day a woman spotted her stealing from her guarden to eat and took her in and raised her.
Other:
What to do?
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:32 pm

(Accepted)
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Shadow looked up from playing with a mouse when she happened by a boy who smelled...human and a vampire she had yet to meet. She watched as they talked, but not hearing a word that was spoken. She decided to let the mouse go and inch closer to the two.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:35 pm

{I still gotta change my sig, but school's out now! I'll try hard to keep up with the RP! Oh, and (the vampire) Vigo's walkin' away now skybaby, just so you know.}

Alecia Delano

As Alecia flew closer, she noticed that the howling and snarling stopped, and she lost the werewolf's trail. That's weird. Flapping towards the ground, she transformed back into a human and hit the ground with a slight crouch, before immediately shifting into a wolf. The vampiress began to sniff the ground, trying to pick up the lycan's scent, before something else's prescence came to her attention. The human!

Alecia dashed off to the west through the bushes, until she saw Jim with a blank and frightened look on his face. She picked up up traces of the male vampire's scent, but he seemed to have walked off in the other direction.

The creature of the night slowly advanced towards the human, before transforming back into her normal human-like appearance. "Are you okay?" She assumed that he was fine physically, due to the lack of blood in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:46 pm

Jim

Jim's head snapped toward the vampiress, the one who had gotten rid of the male vampire before. He unconciously touched the wound on his neck, and said, "S-s-sure," he said. "Exc-c-ept for all the things trying to k-kill me," he said. "Never better." With those last two words his voice took on a high pitch.

Sedo

"The human," Sedo said, with some exasperation and disdain. "Foolish, naive, cowardly, painful to hear," he listed. "But I would probably guess that he isn't evil, which is a step up from some creatures in this camp."
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:35 am

(OOC: Thank you Velox.)

BIC:

Shadow watched as the second vampire appeared through the trees. Quietly she inched closer to the two. She was happy to find out that the human was okay; though she was confused as to how he got here. Maybe she could learn something by listening to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Alecia Delano

The vampiress scowled at Jim's fear-filled response. Atleast he's talking to me, so I can't really--! Upon noticing the boy holding his neck, she dashed over towards him in the blink of an eye, alarmed and worried that she got there too late. "Let me see your neck!" she demanded.

Aiden Yuki

Upon all of the events that transpired after the rising of the full moon, Aiden ran through the woods, hoping to help subdue the werewolf in any way that he could, hoping that he wouldn't be too late. However, the creature was too fast, and not only did he lose it, but he became lost himself. "Umm, Aphras?" he called back, but recieved no answer. "I thought I told him to follow me?"

Looking ahead, and listening carefully, the snow demon walked through the forest trying to control his breathing. Where'd everybody go?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Raven stepped out in front of Aiden. She scowled at him.

"Is everyone in the woods today? I thought I would have time to myself."
---------------
Alice nodded. She didn't mind the place too much even if some of the creatures here were not the nicest.

"As long as no one bothers me, I find it hard to care," Alice said. "And I never excepted much from the human. They are very simple minded."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:38 pm

Jim

Jim cried out and backed up, fear in his eyes. I hope I'm insane, he thought, afraid that he was going to be bitten again. "You'll bite me," he said, loud and getting into the loony area. "You'll bite me like he did!"

Sedo

"I guess that's where we differ," Sedo said. "I guess it's the whole 'Elf' part of me that hates the unnatural. As for the human, I wonder whether or not we should bother about him. He might be as bad as the rest of his race, but he's defenseless, and there are some who want him dead, or to turn him into the undead."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:46 pm

"But how is it our problem?" Alice knew she shouldn't be mean, but it was fairie nature to dismiss humans. Still she knew that Sedo would probably insist. "But you are right. Maybe we should talk to him about leaving. It's his best option. That or teach him how to avoid all the worst creatures."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:52 pm

Sedo

"It's only our problem when our intolerance leads us to become as violent and cruel as humans, combining that with our stubborn traditions," Sedo commented. He smiled as she relented somewhat, and said "I'm glad your kindness is still intact."
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Shadow saw the other vampire hurry toward the human and she ran quickly in front of the human. She let out a small pathetic hiss. Not for the first time she cursed herself for not being able to transform into a full grown jaguar.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 10:47 pm

Aiden Yuki

"Huh?! Oh. Uh, sorry." Aiden replied, a little startled by the faun's sudden appearance. Forests are definitely not my element.

"I just got lost. I'm not really used to forests and stuff. Do you have any idea on how to get out of here?" the snow demon asked.

Alecia Delano

So that's what was hiding over there...it's kind of cute. The ravenette thought with a brief smirk, before taking a step back and holding her hands up, trying to appear less threatening. She focused her attention back towards Jim.

"It is true that I want your blood, but if I really was going to just bite you I would have done it already. I'm not sure why that previous vampire didn't suck you dry and transform you into one of us, but I promise you that I'm not going to do that. Please hear me out, I want to make a deal with you."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:16 pm

"Hey I may naturally dislike humans, but I don't think they should be all killed," Alice said defensively. Then she smiled. "Then we wouldn't be able to mess with them."
---------
"I do," Raven said, eyeing the snow demon. She wasn't going to attack him, but Raven wanted to have some fun tonight. Creeping the demon out would work.
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Shadow kept her ears back and made sure that she was between the vampire and the human. If he doesn't take the deal, she just might attack, she thought, I'll do the best I can to protect him. She didn't know how much help she could do in this form, but she didn't want to transform into her human form, for; the fear of scaring the human even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: