New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Man's Land

Go down 
+4
Velox
TokoToTheEnd
Ersher
Sarcastic Master
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

No Man's Land - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:02 am

Jim

Another one, Jim asked, not even sure whether he was becoming annoyed or scared more at all the creatures coming out of the woodwork. At least this one wasn't trying to kill him or threaten him or casually commenting that she wanted his blood. As much as he didn't want to, he forced himself to stay still and asked, "what kind of deal?"

Sedo

"And there's that delightful sociopathy," Sedo commented cheerfully, and as always, it was rather difficult to decipher whether or not he was joking or not. Though generally he didn't use a lighter tone to make serious remarks. "Now, if I were a human stuck in a camp full of beings I never thought existed and more than half of them would want me dead, where would I be right now?"
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:10 pm

Aiden Yuki

The snow demon sighed in relief. "Aww, that's great! Can you show me the way please?" Aiden asked cheerfully.

Alecia Delano

"A simple one: your blood for my protection." Alecia replied, casually brushing a few strands of hair out of her face, before placing her hands on her hips. "'cause after all, we both might not make it to the end of this camp alive without either one...well, you won't anyways." she smirked matter-of-factly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:06 pm

"Hiding," Alice said. "But since he can't use any powers to do so and he isn't in his cabin he's probably in the woods or maybe in one of the larger buildings."
--------------
"Why should I," Raven asked.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:12 pm

Jim

Jim shook his head, repeatedly, to the point of nearly getting dizzy. "I knew you wanted my blood," he said. "You may have kept that other vampire from taking my blood, but how do I know if you stand a chance against anything else here? Like that werewolf?"

Sedo

"Well that complicates things," Sedo said, putting a hand to his chin. "I suppose if he panicked there's a good chance he ran into the forest instead of a building. The forest would appeal to his subconcious, where his ancestors lived and thrived before becoming slightly more civilized, it could theoretically hide him from many predators." He placed his hand down and said, "but that's more dangerous than staying. Several creatures know the forest better and he's less defensive out in the open."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:38 pm

"True. Some of the creatures could sneak up on him and he's probably lost anyways. Humans don't really have a good sense of direction if they don't have anything to help guide them," Alice said. She turned to the woods. "Should we go find out?"
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Aiden Yuki

"Uh, so I can get out of here?" Aiden replied, confused by Raven's response.

Alecia Delano

"Hmph. You're pretty smart for a coward, I'll give you that," Alecia smirked. "I can guarantee you that there's no way I'm going to die from anything at this summer camp. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean that I'll be able to kill everything here. In my current state of blood deprivation, I would be lucky to last more than five minutes with that werewolf." she stated with a modest shrug.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:26 pm

"Why should I help you," Raven said. She didn't care if he was lost or not. Raven was ready to just walk off.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:44 am

Aiden Yuki

"So I can get out of this forest and get back to my cabin. Didn't I just say that?" he remarked, clearly not getting the faun's drift.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:05 pm

"Listen you idiot, I don't care if you're lost. It is no concern of mine. Have I made myself clear to you," Raven said, getting impatience with the snow demon. "But maybe if you have something to offer me you won't have to wander around the woods all alone."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:55 pm

Aiden Yuki

"Is that so?" Aiden replied, the tone of his voice becoming darker due the true nature of the faun. He held up his hand and a fierce, icy wind sprung to life in his palm. "Maybe if you tell me how to get out of here I won't hafta freeze your butt!"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:23 pm

Jim

"Then why would I want your protection, especially at the cost of my humanity," Jim asked. "I'd rather be dead than undead."

Sedo

"Might as well," Sedo said. "Hopefully we can still navigate these woods with few problems." As an elf, he had a fondness for forests, and was fairly competent at navigating most. But then again, this was no ordinary forest.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Alecia Delano

"Aww, that kind of hurts my feelings a bit." the vampiress joked. "But seriously, is that how you think that this works? You just think vampires go sucking their prey dry and turn everyone they bite?"

Alecia took a brief glance down and smiled at the jaguar kitten, before returning her gaze to Jim. "If I were to take all of your blood in one setting, then I'd lose my precious nourishment and be back to where I was in about a month. Instead I'll only take a small amount, enough to last me atleast two days. That way you can rest up for one whole, make some new blood, and the next evening I'll take a little more."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:02 pm

"Freeze me and you're still be lost," Raven said with a shrug. "But since I'm in a good mood I'll show you the way."

Raven turned and started walking.
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:31 pm

As the vampiress looked down at her; Shadow gave another small pathetic hiss. Don't judge me by the way I look, she thought, my scratch is bigger than my hiss. She continued to watch the vampiress as she continued to stay between her and the human. As always on guard; just in case something happens.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Jim

"Every night," Jim asked, not liking the sound of this deal. He was about to refuse it when a nearby howl sent shivers down his spine, not a wolf's but close to it, bigger. "Allright, I'll do it," he said frantically. The werewolf was coming, and he didn't want to end up on its menu.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 10:11 pm

{I think I might start using the term "flitted" for super fast vampire movement. I've heard it used before, and I wanna mix up the vocabulary a bit.}

Alecia Delano

Alecia flitted towards Jim in a straight line, but stopped at a distance of about two feet from the jaguar kitten. "Shake on it." she commanded, holding out her hand.

Aiden Yuki

"Oh...okay...?" the icy wind surrounding the snow demon halted, and he stood the for a few moments utterly confuzzled. "Thanks." he smiled naively and followed Raven.

{Sucker!!!...atleast, I think that's what's going on. >D'}
Back to top Go down
skybaby

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:13 pm

Shadow looked up at Jim in shock. What the heck is he thinking, she thought, never make deals with a blood sucking vampire. Stupid human. Up to me to try and keep him safe I guess. She let out a pathetic little hiss once again as flitted closer. Shadow lashed out a paw with claws out at the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:28 pm

Alecia Delano

The tiny cat's claws swiped the vampiress's wrist as she held it out. Alecia barely felt the attack at all however, blinking a couple times before realizing that it was the jaguar kitten. She glanced down at the feline showing no change in her expression. I'll deal with you after I've had my meal.

Aiden Yuki

Barely a minute had gone by when the snow demon's stomach growled hungrily. "Hey, how much longer do we hafta go? I'm starving!" Aiden complained impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 5:38 am

((Sorry for the inactivity! Got caught up in holidays! Embarassed ))

"It is nice to meet you Annette. I must take my leave now. This place is very interesting indeed, full of unholy demons and magic. Farewell Annette and remember to stay out of the moonlight." Ori explained as he gave a solemn bow to Annette.

Ori escaped into the woods and wandered through the trees, trying to tune into the magic in this place. However, he sensed something strange, something dark. It was faint, but it was there.

"I think I'll retire for the night. There's been enough events for me for today." Ori thought to himself. Ori folded himself into a neat packet of paper and lay on a tree to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: