New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No Man's Land

Go down 
+4
Velox
TokoToTheEnd
Ersher
Sarcastic Master
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

No Man's Land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:07 am

(Accepted.)
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:30 am

"What to do?" Harry Merlin Copperfield Jr. sighed to himself as he walked into the camp. What to do? "Hells Bells, Harry...You can't do a damn thing" He growled at himself. He did that sometimes, talked to himself. It was one of those weird traits his father, Harry Blackstone Copperfield Dresden inherited to him. Along with the ability to control magic.

"Harry!", called an older man from behind. It was his Godfather, Michael Carpenter AKA the "Hand of God." Don't let the cheesy name fool you, he can kick the hell out of most every supernatural baddie this side of the Nevernever. He had been Dresden Sr.'s good friend and teammate in dealing with said supernat' baddies for ages.
"You be careful,alright?", his Godfather said.
"I know, Uncle Mike." Harry replied with a smile. "See you later."

Harry Dresden, dressed in his traditional brown duster and hat that covered most of his growing brown hair, was a handsome, slightly rugged young man of medium build. He wasn't a slouch, but he wasn't a body builder either. In his right hand was a wooden staff with various runes of all languages, both Human and not so Human etched on it.

He looked around and was surprised to find a rather normal looking summer camp (In a "Meatballs" sorta way). "Wonder if Bill Murry is one of the counselors.." He joked to himself.
"Hells Bells..." He cursed again. This place was either going to kill him of boredom, or the baddies and beasties from the Nevernever were gonna do it. Either way, he had ways to deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Alecia Delano

The vampiress leaned against a large oak tree, its thick branches and hearty leaves protecting her from the sun's lethal rays. Luckily it was a very cloudy day, so moving around wouldn't be too much of a problem.

Alecia yawned a little out of boredom, but mostly because she was usually asleep at this hour. The only reason that she wasn't was because she heard that supposedly there was an actual human at the camp. The crowd and the constant screaming had confirmed those rumors.

"Well, it looks like I should be able to eat well this summer," the creature of the night noted. "As long as I play my cards right. It looks like there's a lot of takers over there.

--- --- ---

Aiden Yuki

Despite the warm temperature and the scorching, bright sun that he wasn't used to, Aiden decided to take a walk around the camp grounds when he noticed a large group of people-practically a mob-surrounding one of the cabins. Having arrived there shortly, the snow demon knew nothing about the human boy, and went to investigate.

"Hey, what's goin' on?" Aiden asked, entering himself into the back of the immense crowd, trying to get a better look.

{Not sure if my second character's been accepted yet, but if there's anything that I should edit, I'll do so immediately.}
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:29 pm

Jim

Jim didn't notice the paper demon coming in the cabin until it had started talking. His eyes leapt to it and he let out a frightened scream akin to that of a little girl's. After he finished that, his vision grew dark and he passed out on the floor.

Vigo

Vigo stared at the cabin and his eyes grew wide as he heard a scream that sounded like it came from a young girl. The young ones wriggled and were harder to nab, but the blood was sweeter. However, he didn't remember seeing any being under the beginning of adolescence.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:20 am

A scream?!
"Hells Bells!" Dresden cursed as he bolted towards the scream. It sounded like a girl...Dresden felt his "Chivalrous button" turn on in the back of his mind as he ran. He found his way to a cabin and slammed the door open.
"Stars and stones..." he growled.
There lay the source of the girlish scream....A dude.
"....Well this is rather anti-climatic" he said, looking at the others in the cabin. "This some...Sith welcoming ceremony or somethin'? Cuz, I gotta tell ya, I'm on the Light Side of the Force and I ain't joining the Dark Side"
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:21 pm

OOC: Awesome rip-off name, by the way, Velox. Lol.

Aphras

The elf heard Aiden yell something. Aphras turned to him, and said, "Well, there seems to be a....human...in there," with obvious distaste when he said the word human. "How he got into this camp is a mystery to me, but all I know is that several people have already entered the cabin," he continued, raising into the air, and hanging noiselessly for a couple of minutes, trying to get a better look.

Aphras then heard a bit of yelling from inside the cabin. The chatter of the surrounding group blocked out most of the words, but he did manage to pick up on the words, "It sounds like a girl," before the chatter drowned out the rest of the conversation. A girl? That's even more odd, Aphras thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:59 pm

"Well this is interesting," Alice said, stratching her head with a frown. "Don't you think it would be best to just leave him alone? Or send him home?"
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:07 pm

Dresden looked at Alice. "This poor kid's a normal Human? Hells Bells, I can't even sense any magic in 'em! Send the poor bastard home before a Troll eats him." He walked over and knelt down, resting is Rune Staff on his right shoulder as he did
"Rise and shine, bud. Don't want the dream demons to get ya." Harry tapped the Human's cheek with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:26 pm

Sedo

"Well, sending him away would be the best option if possible," Sedo said. "No one's left before the duration of camp was over. I don't know if he can get out or not. He's pretty pathetic though, maybe we should see about getting him at least to relative safety here."

Jim

Jim felt someone tapping him and cracked an eye open. "What happened," he asked, apparently not aware of anything that had happened.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:36 pm

Dresden looked at the guy. "Good morning, Private Joe. Looks like you had a rough night. Now what have I told you about drinking too much Gin?" He helped Jim up and offered a hand, "Harry Dresden, Wizard. And from the looks of it, the only other Human...or Human-ish person in the camp. Camp Crystal Lake, to be exact!"
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:03 am

"Was it something I said?" Ori mumbled, offended by the human's gesture. Ori flew over toward the human on the floor and stared at him. The paper tail he had brushed against the young wizard in the room, but he had to be careful because it was razor sharp, so he withdrew it.

"Are you alright human? Does my looks offend?" Ori asked calmly. Perhaps Ori was a little bit too close to the young human on the floor.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:52 am

Dresden glanced at the paper demon, "Uh, I don't think it was just your looks, man. Something tells me, your the first Shikigami he has ever seen. Hell, he is the most 'Normal' Human I have ever seen." He looked at Jim, "Alright, I'll make this quick and easy to swallow. Y'see, those supernatural beings and beasties you thought didn't exist? You know, like Vampires and Werewolves and Paper? Yeah, they actually DO exist. They usually live in a place called the Nevernever, but they like to come here to mess with Humans sometimes. So, I say until this problem MAGICALLY fixes itself, I think I'll protect ya from the bad guys. COme with me if you want to live" Dresden said the last part in an Austrian Accent.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:51 am

Annette frowned at Harry. She was once a normal human afterall. And so she felt she could sympathysis with Jim the most. She didn't like being here either all that much. Some of the people here kind of freaked her out.

In a burst of courage, mainly from concern, she pushed through the crowd to Jim.

"Listen the place isn't that bad. And I don't look dangerous now do I? In fact I can associate with you the most out of anyone. I was born human."
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:08 pm

Harry sighed. "Well ok then."
Master of Wit, that's Harry Dresden!
"Anyway, yeah. Stick by us and you should be ok." He looked at Annetta, "Thanks for not including me in your 'Human' tally, by the way. Always nice to know my magic makes me inhuman." His tone was sarcastic and somewhat a joke.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:33 pm

Jim/Vigo

Before Jim could muster much more than an, "uh...", a shadow leapt above them and landed just behind the human. "Don't worry about this one, he'll be one of us soon enough," Vigo said, grinning in a way that sent no sign he was anything but irritated. He picked Jim up by his collar and sunk his fangs into him, Jim screaming like a maniac.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:27 pm

{You referrin' to "Aiden Yuki" rcox? Yeah, that name just sorta clicked, but it does sound really familiar. Whaddaya mean by "rip-off" exactly?}

Aiden Yuki

"A girl, huh?" Aiden commented, trying to get a better look. "Hey, do ya think human girls are cute?" the Snow Demon asked with a mischevious grin.

Alecia Delano

Within seconds that Vigo had sunk his fangs into the boy, another shadow streaked into the cabin. The vampiress dashed straight towards the bloodsucker and threw a powerful cross towards the vampire's jaw inorder to dislodge the dangerous bite.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Vigo/Jim

The cross impacted the vampire's jaw, and he hissed as his fangs came out, having gotten no blood, though it was welling up from the bite on his neck. He dropped the boy and glared at the vampiress, angry but unwilling to make a move against her. He crossed his arms and changed into a bat, screeching as he flew away, leaving the Jim trembling on the ground, backing away from the creatures as if that could help save him.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:44 pm

And THAT, Ladies and Gents, is why Harry's father hates vampires.
"Vectus..." Harry began to say, before someone else threw a cross at the vampire and it ran away like a rat.
"...Well ok, that works too" He turned his attention towards Jim.
"Hells Bells" Harry hissed and he knelt down next to Jim. "You alright, man?"
Yes, the question was rather redundant , but someone had to ask it.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:52 pm

{Henh. I forgot to yell "Dynamic Entry." D}

Alecia Delano.

"Hmph! What arrogance he had! Trying to steal some of my precious blood." Alecia commented, brushing a few strands of hair from out of her eyes. The sun began to creep out from behind the clouds, and slowly the lethal rays began to pour into the cabin.

Stepping back from the windows and out of their reach, the vampiress turned towards the trembling Jim. "Hopefully, you still don't think that you're in some sort of terrible nightmare after that." she said to him, unable to help the reflexive gulp after seeing the swelling caused by Vigo's bite. "Greetings," Alecia smiled, and held out her hand to the human boy. "My name is Alecia Delano. I'm pleased to make your acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Jim

"GET AWAY," Jim yelled at both the wizard and vampiress, backing up to another corner. His eyes were wide and he had a crazy look on his face, probably not helped by the Vampiress' unavoidable signs of wanting to feed. "I-I'll attack," he shouted, staring at all of the creatures who were assembled.

Sedo

"All right, clear out, he doesn't need all you guys crowding around him," Sedo announced, sending out most of the creatures, who were going back to what usually happened at the camp. However, he stayed with a few others to try to calm the human down, else he might get himself killed.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:06 pm

Twitch
"That's what I get for trying to help, eh?" He stood up and held his hand out to Jim. "Veritus Orbus" and with those words, Jim became trapped in a floating bubble controlled by Dresden's hand. But instead of making the kid fly, Dresden kept Jim were he was.
"Let us try this one more time, Bob. I am Harry Merlin Cop..." He stopped himself from giving his full name. Names had amazing power in hands of one who knows how to use it with magic. "Dresden. Harry Dresden. Wizard. I am here to help you, George. Some of the other people here wanna do the same. Now please calm down"
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:15 am

OOC: Jaden Yuki....Yugioh GX?

Aphras

"Haha, I really don't know," Aphras replied to Aiden. It seems that the actions in the cabin were getting intense, with a lot of simultaneous talking and a little bit of screaming from the supposed human girl. I wonder what is going on in there...., Aphras thought.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:06 pm

"I am Annette Gress," she told Jim, shooting an apologetic look to Harry about her comment earlier. "She looked at the vampiress and resisted a low growl. She didn't hate vampires as so many came to think, but there was some bad blood between them.

Alice moved in silently looking over the human. She had seen some humans before and he seemed like a normal one. She pulled a glamour over herself to find her fairie features.

"And I am Alice Feye."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:46 pm

Jim

Jim wasn't listening, his senses apparently unable to recognize anything or else just too wired. He put his arms in front of his face, trembling. "Go go go go go," he kept muttering to himself, overloaded with fear and reduced to a less sane state of mind.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 4:51 pm

"First he threatens to attack us and now he's freaked out again," Alice observed. "Maybe we should leave him alone before he goes into a coma."

"You think that could happen," Annette asked quietly.

"I don't know but it's possible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Man's Land   No Man's Land - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: