New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)

Go down 
+2
Alec
rcox1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:50 pm

Samus

Samus looked out as a man rushed out towards her, moving almost like a blur. "If only...I just saw a purple hole and then...." Samus replied as she glanced towards the destroyed tower of the Castle. She could see the smoke rising from where her ship must lie. The Bounty Hunter's expression remained still as she looked back at the pair in front of her.
----------------------
Ike

"Unghhh....Soren?" Ike asked after groaning in pain. His head was killing him now, after he had blacked out. The Swordsmaster remembered a dark purple hole appearing under the boat, and then, nothingness. He opened his eyes and saw grassy fields before him, shards of wood laying about around him. He was alone.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Captain Falcon
"The same happened to me, I was in the Grand Prix, and out of the blue, a portal appeared, and now I'm here," he said, pointing dramatically upwards. The Spaceship fire had been put out, but smoke continued to rise upwards.

Link
"Yeah, the same happened to me, too," Link said to Captain Falcon. He wondered what all of the portals were about, and why they were here. Surely, it was no accident bringing all of these random people together. His hand was glowing with the golden triangle that was the Triforce of Courage, but that offered no help at the moment. Hopefully everything will be sorted out...., he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 2:38 am

Luigi/Samus

Luigi slowly walked up to the three taller people. As he arrived Samus stared down at him, curious at the green mans odd body proportions.

"So...purple hole?" She asked.

Luigi simply nodded in reply.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:15 pm

Kirby
Kirby was walking out of the woods and munching on an apple when he saw a winged boy sitting alone in the grassy fields ahead. The little pink creature opened his mouth wide and consumed the apple with a loud crunch before tilting his head, wondering who the strange person was.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Zelda

Zelda was shocked when a big purple hole opened up beneath her in the kingdom, and landed her in the middle of a grassy field. There were other worlds around her, she could sense it. But she seemed to be alone... then she noticed a man, a swordsman who appeared to possibly be in pain. She walked over to him.

"Excuse me... are you alright? And would you happen to know where we are?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:59 am

Ike

Ike gripped onto his blade before looking up at where a feminine voice was coming from. The Blue-Haired Warrior looked up and smiled in spite of himself. "I'm fine... Just very confused."
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:13 am

King Dedede
King Dedede marched nosily out of his castle, and started walking towards the area where the swordsman, the blue suited guy who talked very obnoxiously, the one with the green overalls, and the woman. "So, I assume that we all came here the same way," King Dedede said gruffly. "Something very odd is going on here, however, I do not know yet," he said.

Link and Captain Falcon
Link saw the great blue bird marching towards them, and instinctively put his hand on the hilt of the Master Sword. The bird had seemed to be an ally, but one could never be so sure. When King Dedede started talking, he began to wonder the same.

Captain Falcon nodded in agreement to King Dedede's statement.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:37 pm

Marth stood on the edge of a cliff, with his sword out, as the worlds came together. There was a distinctive smell in the air, that made Marth ansi. "I smell adventure." he muttered, and turned away from the cliff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:32 am

Zelda

Zelda looked back down at him, prepared if he pulled out his sword. She gave a small attempt for a smile when Ike replied.

"That makes two of us," she said.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:39 am

Samus

"Well then. I suppose the first thing we should do is figure out whats going on." Samus declared as she looked at the giant blue bird. "Tell me, what kind of technology do you have on this planet?"
--------------------------
Ike

Ike stared at the girl for a few more seconds before finally letting go of his sword, laughing nervously afterward. "So...did you see the purple hole as well?"
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:40 pm

King Dedede

"Technology?" King Dedede asked, inquiringly. Sure, the world of Dream Land had some technology, but it was somewhat medieval. There were weaponry and limited commerical technology. "Well...we have weapons. And communciation devices," King Dedede said. King Dedede had wondered why the woman was in such a marvel of technology. Such a suit could be useful later, King Dedede thought.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Marth saw a two people in the distance. A rather royal looking woman, and a swordsman. Marth began to run towards them. Perhaps they could help him fill in the holes of his knowledge.

(QUESTION! Would Ike and Marth know each other? They were from the same world after all, unless worlds also have their own separate time periods.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 6:54 pm

(Actually in Fire Emblem every few games they place the game in an entirely different world, sort of like Final Fantasy. Marth/Roy(if he was here)/Ike would not know each other.)

Samus/Luigi

Samus sighed in annoyance as she realized that the Penguin knew nothing. And in this world, it was likely that he was actually one of the more intelligent men. "Brilliant.... Very well then, I guess we'll just have to hope we get lucky with the portals."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Zelda

Zelda glanced back at him cautiously, and watched as he put away his sword. She laughed a little nervously back at his laugh, feeling the tension begin to fade slightly as the weapon was put away.

"I did, actually. Do you have any idea what's happened?" she asked, though she was sure of the answer already, simply hoping it was another one.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Ike

"No. Not at all." Ike replied to the Maiden. The swordsmen noticed another man running from the distance, though Ike didn't pay much attention just yet.

"Have you seen a young man? He'd look about nineteen, long black hair, weird marking on his forehead. He's a friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:53 pm

King Dedede

"Okay, but how are we supposed to do that? It seems that they come almost at random, and the technology here obviously is not comparable to that of your....world, I guess." King Dedede said to Samus.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:52 pm

Alec wrote:
Ike

"No. Not at all." Ike replied to the Maiden. The swordsmen noticed another man running from the distance, though Ike didn't pay much attention just yet.

"Have you seen a young man? He'd look about nineteen, long black hair, weird marking on his forehead. He's a friend of mine."

Zelda

"No, I'm afraid I have not," Zelda replied. She wondered if he had spotted Link at all. She glanced over at the other man running in the distance. Perhaps he knew more about this world than the two of them. Or he may be another unfortunate soul uprooted from his world through another strange violet portal.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:21 pm

{Sorry for the interruption, but wasn't someone Pit? Question}
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:01 pm

OOC: I don't think so....
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:12 pm

{Oh. I thought for sure that someone was Pit and they posted him appearing in a field. Looking back and at what people have reserved, Pit's nowhere to be found...so, I'll just move on then.}

Kirby

Kirby munched on another piece of cake as he walked through a grassy field. The star warrior soon spotted something strange in the distance. Popping in the rest of the cake with one mighty gulp, the pink creature sped off towards the unknown at top speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)   Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Brothers Brawl: The NEW Roleplay (WE HAVE BEGUN! ALL REPORT TO ROLEPLAY/BRAWL!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2