New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Accepted, AI.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 7:32 am

Accepted, Alec. We'll start once I get my other two characters up.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Here are my other two characters. We shall begin tomorrow afternoon.

Username: Magus1108
Name: Glorf
Faction: Manifold Caretakers
Appearance: Glorf (and most of his kind) have a squid-like face, with many tentacles spread across their lower face, acting as a sort of ‘beard’. Two large horns protrude from his skull, too. Glorf and the rest of his race are bipedal, and have the basic makeup and appearance of humans.
Personality: Glorf acts calm and peaceful most of the time, but can be provoked into being vicious and warlike. He is a great ally for his friends, and a powerful enemy toward his foes. Glorf also never forgives after you have betrayed him in some way.
History: Glorf is part of the Caretakers, one of the two factions that make up the Manifold race. The other one are the Usurpers. The Caretakers, and Glorf, would rather leave the Planet alone for good, while the Usurpers would rather use the Planet to develop their race more, make them stronger. This divide over what to do eventually sent the Manifold race into a civil war, creating the two factions on Chiron today.

Glorf was born when the war had just started. He was an orphan, and joined the Caretakers when he was of Age. He rose through the ranks, eventually earning the title of ‘Commodore’, and was given command of his own fleet. His flagship was just passing through the system where Chiron was located, when they found a Usurper craft and engaged in combat. Both ships were critically wounded, and Glorf was forced to take an escape pod down to the planet. He and his crew’s survivors immediately built a temporary military base, and prepared for the next confrontation with the Usurpers. A type of uneasy peace descended upon the two alien factions, as they regained their bearings and slowly expanded their territory. It was soon after this that Glorf, and presumably the Usurpers, became aware of the human’s presence on Chiron. For now they have both continued their peace, and Glorf himself is attempting to make an ally with one of the human factions.

However, peace cannot last forever. War will inevitably break out between the Caretakers and Usurpers…
Other:

Username: Magus1108
Name: Ryu Yamamoto
Faction: Human Hive
Appearance: http://phoenixlu.deviantart.com/art/the-Emperor-88235035
Personality: Ryu Yamamoto may come off as a kind, caring man, however he is everything but that. Ryu is a manipulative man who enjoys toying with others and scheming. He sees those lesser than him as nothing more than tools that he is free to use as he sees fits.
History: Ryu grew up with an average life in Japan, living with his parents in the suburban areas of Tokyo. As he grew up, Ryu became interested in politics. He learned a few foreign languages and soon join the political arena of Japan. Eventually he became the ambassador to the United Nations. As an ambassador, Ryu trampled over many people to get what he wanted. He was ruthless, and it became wise to never become his foe. Ryu managed to worm his way to the head of the board that oversaw the Unity project, crushing many people along the way. He regretted nothing about that.

After doing a few favors, Ryu managed to secure a spot for himself on the ship, as its XO. Once the ship was sent off on its maiden voyage, Ryu was put into a deep sleep along with most of the other passengers. Decades later, he was awakened as a problem occurred with the ship. It was fixed, but an unknown attacker soon killed the captain. Ryu himself suspected Katrina Russo, but nothing could be proven. Once the rest of the crew was awakened, things started to get ugly. Factions broke out, and fighting occurred all over the ship. As the Unity broke apart above orbit of the Planet, Ryu convinced enough people to follow and trust him, being the ship’s XO, and they took their own Colony Pod down onto the planet.

The Human Hive was formed shortly thereafter. Ryu set up his own board of trusted advisors (mostly ‘yes-men’) and got to work. Ryu started to dress up in old ceremonial regalia, and declared himself ‘Emperor’ of the Human Hive. His faction’s drones began to riot, not liking their rule under Emperor Yamamoto. To stop this, Ryu had a new experimental medical treatment used on the protestors, called ‘nerve stapling’. It worked in placating them, but took away their free well and made them into mindless animals. Because of this, the other factions looked down at the Human Hive for its so-called ‘barbarianism’.

Ryu did not care what the other faction’s thought, so long as he continued to rule the Human Hive. Ryu has very few allies among the human factions, but with the arrival of the aliens, Ryu hopes to make some changes. It is his hope that he can negotiate a deal with one of the aliens, and use their superior technology to declare war on the other factions.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:27 pm

((This begins now!)

Katrina Russo

"Tell me when the University contacts us," Katrina informed her secretary as she left her office. The man nodded, and went back to doing his work. Katrina headed toward the debriefing room, where her advisors were waiting.

((....not the best beginning post, but the best I could think of.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Galen Morgan eyed the monitor of his computer emotionlessly, his hands folded. Behind him was a large window taking up an entire wall of his office as it overlooked Morgan Industries' chief city, New Byzantium.

"This conflict between the University and Spartans does not bold well for Morgan Industries in the long-run," a pretty young woman stated matter-of-factly as she stood in front of his desk, "We may be caught in the middle."

"Send them notices reminding them of our neutrality," Galen told her, not taking his eyes from his monitor, "And contact the Data Angels."

"To monitor the Spartans and the University?" she asked him curiously.

He shook his head, "No. They are predictable. The Spartans desire to expand their power and the University seeks to maintain its influence. I want them to monitor the Human Hive and the Free Drones as well as the rumors about there being two new factions landing on this planet. The Free Drones will likely move against us and the Human Hive and the two new factions have not been infiltrated by our spies. I want their motivations. Price is no object."

"Very well, sir," she told him obediently as she left his office, Galen still eying his monitor before he began to type something.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Ryu Yamamoto

"So, as you can see, sir, the situation here is rather delicate. The Spartans and the University are on the verge of war, and it won't take much to set them off, no doubt. The Cult and Believers pretty much have a problem with everyone, and the Free Drones are butting heads with Morgan Industries. So far the cyborgs, the Pirates, and the Data Angels have chosen to remain neutral. The Peacekeepers are just trying to keep everything together and are trying to keep war from breaking out." an advisor of Emperor Yamamoto's reported. The Japanese man nodded.

"Very well. What news of these 'aliens'?" Ryu asked.

"Nothing concrete so far, but scouts have reported seeing mysterious structures unknown to our databases. It could be them."

"Good. Continue with finding them. For now, we must simply wait." Ryu decided. His yes-men nodded, bowed, and excused themselves from the Emperor's private sanctuary.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Fredriano Aqil

Fredriano sat in his chair, silent as he continuously tapped the table with his hands. The Scientist was currently sitting with three of his Advisers as they waited on his decision. They had gone over every possible Scenario that could happen with denying or accepting the Spartans proposition. It had taken days to cover everything, but Fredriano made sure that no possibility was left out.

"I've made my decision." Fredriano informed everyone in the room. "We are going to deny the Spartans request. After all, saying yes offers no possible benefits in the end, only negatives. So while saying no will very likely lead to war, I am confident we can easily destroy them with a few tactically places nukes, plus the biomechanical missiles as well of course. They'll be dead before they're even close to our Cities. And that's only if they go through with their threats and do declare war on us." Fredriano explained, talking very quickly.

"Send them the message immediately."
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:29 pm

Humans, quite the destructive race we are. Captain Jack thought as he was caressed by the light breeze of this planet. War is near within the other factions, lets just hope that they do not come to our territory for then I’ll be obligated to take a certain side. Data Angels, Cyborgs and Us, we are the only ones to remain neutral in this war. Beatrice is neutral for the obvious reasons. As for the cyborgs, I do not understand how their industrials mind work, sadly. I must work now to improve my facilities and assure my people’s survival.
“Marcus!” O’Malley yelled with his gaze still facing at the horizon.

“Yes Captain!?” Marcus, the young fellow O’Malley had bonded with so greatly since the kid’s childhood, was now Jack’s right hand. He stood right behind Jack waiting for its orders.
“Send a messenger to the Data Angels, I would like to meet with Beatrice.”

“Aye Aye Captain!” He said smiling. Even though they are somewhat modern pirates, Jack loves the classics and he commands his crew in such way.

“And Marcus, what’s the status on those alien creatures?” Jack asked now kind of worried.
“Well it’s sure that some sorts of aliens have landed on this planet and they are indeed intellectual creatures, but we have lost 2 mates who got too close to get a good luck. The last one didn’t have the guts to go so close.” Marcus replied to his captain.

“Very well then, now back to your post mate.” .

This can be troubling.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Beatrice was typing fast on her computer when an older man entered the room. She did not remove her eyes from the screen before her or slow down at all. In fact the man thought her hands were moving even faster across the keyboard if that was even possible.

"Miss Monroe," the man said clearing his throat. Beatrice ignored him. He cleared his throat louder. 'Miss Monroe the Morgan Industries are contacting you."

"That's very nice," Beatrice said, still not making any indications on stopping what she was doing. "I'm sure they can wait until I am finished with what I am doing."

After a few minutes she stopped her hands and sighed in relief. She clicked at the something on the screen and then focused her attention on the man.

"Ok I am ready to recieve their call."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:21 pm

Glorf

"We have been monitoring the alien's communications, my lord. We have learned much about them. Many factions of these 'humans', as they refer to themselves, exist and live on Chiron. Apparently, they are entering a 'cold war' of sorts, that may soon break out into a full-fledged war." one of Glorf's advisors reported. The alien creature nodded, and contemplated what to do next before speaking.

"If we wish to defeat the Usurpers here, we may have to seek the help of these 'humans'. Contact the faction that is called the 'University'."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Solon Daichi/Simeon Daichi

Solon sat at the desk in his rather small office, com link screen right in front of him. The President of the Peacekeeping Forces was currently trying to hide how frustrate he was right now, but his Husband who was sitting on the Couch behind his desk was certainly making it more difficult. "Look, Professor Aqil-" Solon started to reply, only to be cutoff.

"I prefer President Aqil, has a nicer ring to it. More sophisticated." Fredriano replied, causing Simeon to roll his eyes. "You weren't even elected to anything! You're more of an intelligent organizer of your countries poor resources then anything...." Simeon stated, earning him an annoyed glare from Solon.

Fredriano chuckled to himself in the other room. "I see you still allow that damn Husband of yours to participate in the Political Process."

"Yes, well he is learning every day." Solon replied diplomatically as he tried to ignore Simeon's snort of disbelief.

"But not nearly fast enough. Maybe you should try upgrading him? I hear the Hive is-" Fredriano began to go on.

"I don't think we're here to discuss our personal lives, right, President Aqil?" Solon asked, pandering to the Professor a bit.

"No, no, you are right. The University will not give up our personal possession just because some bullying nation demands them. We have done nothing wrong, Doctor-"

"It's President! He was actually elected you dumb****!" Simeon shouted from the Couch.

"Whatever. Anyways we did not start any potential wars. But if the Spartans do decide to attack us, we will end it by wiping them off the face of this planet." Fredriano stated as he clasped his hands together.

"Are you sure that there isn't some sort of way you two can compromise?" Solon asked.

"It's the Spartan Federation, Solon. You know very damn well they have no idea how to compromise." Fredriano stated once again, his eyes glancing towards the bottom right of the screen. "Hmm, it would seem I have another call. Goodbye." Fredriano said before the screen went black.

Solon groaned in frustration as he leaned back in his chair. "Why does everyone have to be so stupid with this eye for an eye crap!" The Doctor shouted as he slapped his face.

"Well what do you want to do now?" Simeon asked as he got off of the couch and walked over to the desk.

"We need to call the Spartans now."

"You know they wont listen to you. They consider you to be a weak and spineless Idealist who couldn't lead a pack of Robots if you tried." Simeon reminded Solon as he leaned onto the desk.

"Yes, Simeon, I've heard the insults before. Thank you for reminding me once again. Anyways, I'm not the one who's going to try and reason with the Spartans, you are." Solon stated as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Glorf

Once Fredriano went to his other call, the symbol of the Manifold Caretakers briefly flashed on his screen before being replaced by the face of a squid-like creature. Glorf studied the human male for a moment before he began to talk. At first his speech would just sound like gibberish to the professor, but the strange language soon turned into French, then Japanese, then finally to English.

"...versal translator working now? Good. I apologize, human. The universal translator wasn't quite ready yet. I am Commodore Glorf, of the Manifold Caretakers. You are the leader of the 'University', correct?"

Katrina Russo

A tired looking Katrina Russo appeared on the call screen of the Peacekeepers. She glanced at them, putting away some report that had been in her hands.

"Yes? I'm not in the best mood right now, Daichi. The University has declined my right to expand my territory, and I'm trying to think of a response right now. Speak fast."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Fredriano Aqil

Fredriano sat still as he heard the voice of the Alien creature change through the languages. The Scientist was secretly thrilled as he realized that the Alien races, well one of them anyways, saw fit to talk to his Government first. Though he kept a calm and stoic expression on his face as the Manifold Caretaker's leader finally switched to English.

"You are correct."
------------------------------
Simeon/Solon

Simeon sat in the desk chair, trying to ignore his frantic husband as Solon kept signing weird things to him that Simeon didn't understand. "We talked to the University, they refuse to compromise in any way whatsoever. They kind of seemed trigger happy actually...." Simeon stated before stopping as Solon looked at him like he was going to punch Simeon then and there.

"Anyways the Peacekeeping Forces is just wondering, is there going to be war between you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Glorf

"Good. You are the most technologically advanced of your species, so I saw fit to contact you first. No doubt, though, that the Usurpers will soon contact another of your species, if they have not already." Glorf said.

Katrina Russo

"Perhaps," Katrina answered neutrally. "War may be inevitable at this point, though it may be too costly to fight the University. I have not come to my decision yet."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:42 pm

"Mr. Morgan, we are currently linked to the Data Angels' Network. Access is restricted," reported a computerized voice as Galen nodded and watched as the screen at the far wall showed an image of the leader of the Data Angels.

"Ah. Ms. Monroe. It is very nice to see you," Galen told her politely. Sounding impatient was never a good way to start a business transaction.

He folded his hands and continued briskly, "I will blunt, Ms. Monroe. Once again, I wish to purchase your faction's services. Morgan Industries will reward you handsomely if you get results."

"Tell them to put their back into it," Zorac ordered as he stood his command post, watching his forces install a new Anti-Aircraft Defense Tower. He scowled. His men had still been unable to contact Usurper Command and he was growing impatient with waiting. If reinforcements didn't arrive soon, he'd attack the weak Caretakers anyway.

He could use allies, however. He spoke, knowing there was a nearby grunt that would obey his orders, "Contact the human 'University'.!"

"Sir!" saluted one of his bodyguards, heading for a communication tower. Soon enough, it had connected with University's mainframe, signaling an unknown entity wished to achieve contact.

Miranda Morgan sat in front of her terminal, knowing that her father was busy gathering information. She, however, preferred a more direct approach. Using the best connections money could buy, she accessed the Peacekeepings' Presidential Communications.

"Morgan Industries would like to discuss a matter of business and security," she said politely into a mike as her computer began to show the private quarters of the two presidents.

"Verily, I say unto you: Unless one lives in harmony with the Planet, they shall be destroyed, but that will not be our doing. The Planet itself will smite them," Yin Dawn declared, standing upon the top of the steps leading up into the Great Temple.

It was not gigantic, like the ancient temples of earth, but it was suitably impressive. Its roof round and the layout modeled after the old Chinese Taoist temples on earth, it stood in the center of the green capital of the Cult. The only differences, however, was that it was covered with vegetation which was now flowering, completing the picture of a religion following the Planet.

"Live in harmony with all life and your reward will be great," he finished, looking upon the crowd of his followers as the gongs sounded, signaling the end of his sermon. He had been preaching for an hour and Yin longed for a glass of his Mother's water. After that, he'd try to talk to the Lord's Believers' leader. Fewer and fewer chakwas were returning from their migrations through their lands. He suspected over-hunting. He frowned at the thought.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Fredriano

"Hmmm. And I take it that these Usurpers are a dangerous and troublesome group?" Fredriano asked as he tried to understand the Aliens. Even if it was just a little chunk of information, it would be more then anyone of the other world Leaders had.
-------------------------------
Simeon/Solon

Simeon nodded his head in understanding at Katrina's words. "Well, on behalf of the Peacekeepers, if there's any way we can help you two reach an agreement....." Simeon stated as something else caught his attention. "The Morgans want to speak with us." Simeon informed Solon, not caring if Russo and the Spartans knew or not.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Katrina Russo

"Very well. I'll keep that in mind. Good day, gentlemen." Katrina said, and ended the call.

Glorf

"Yes. The Manifold Caretakers have been at war with the Manifold Usurpers for over several centuries now. In fact, my people's civil war involves the fate of this very planet." Glorf mentioned.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:51 pm

“Marcus!” Once again, Jack shouted for his first mate.

Marcus ran up the steps towards the helm. “Captain” He stood right besides Jack.

“Set course for our secret facility, I’m in the need to contact the Data Angels and the Spartan Federation”

“Aye Aye Captain!” Marcus turned and faced the helm; he took a tight grasp of it and started to shout some orders to the men below.
---------------------
Within a few hours…

“Captain! We are 5 miles away from the facility.”

“Good Marcus, good. “ O’Malley grinned.

O’Malley climbed unto the peak of its ship where he stood still for a few seconds.

“Prepare to submerge men!” He yelled at his crew.

“Aye Captain!” They all chanted. Everyone went below deck, including Jack, and the helm area was now covered with some sort retractable glass which was specifically designed to withstand pressure, the pressure of the sea.
The wooden frame of the bow of the ship retraced also, leaving a window of the same glass. This huge window was inside the Captain’s quarters. Jack had rigged his military based ships so that they could sail above and beneath the sea.
“Sir, we are now within visual range of the facility” Marcus said over a com integrated in the ship’s hull.

Time to see how my baby is doing.

They passed over a huge reef and then there it was, the facility. It was some sort of small city that was being built on the floor of the ocean. The knowledge of this city was to O’Malley, his crew and the most loyal engineers he had with him since the start. The place had its own private servers, which were quite hard to infiltrate, but not impossible. And the infiltration and auction of this facility’s location and existence by the Data Angels was what worried Jack the most.

The Facility, or more commonly known as the Nautilus’ Home, was prepared to receive all of the Nautilus’s pirates and the people living in the colonies. Also, it’s very well equipped to defend itself.

Jack entered the facility and commanded one of his men to establish a connection with the Spartan Federation. And so, he did.

“Captain, connection made. Opening conversation in 3 , 2, 1…” The mate said.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:46 pm

Fredriano

"Hmm?" Fredriano asked. He was taken by surprise by that last sentence the Manifold had spoken. "I am very sorry to hear that, Sir. I myself am preparing for a War amongst my own people." He stated, feigning guilt and sadness at once.
------------------------
Solon/Simeon

Simeon rolled his eyes after Katrina broke the transmission. "So do we take the call from Morgan?" Simeon asked as he leaned back in the chair, placing his feet on the desk.

"Of course we take the call from Morgan. But you will not be the one doing it. He's still mad at you for that whole conference thing." Solon replied as he pushed Simeon's feet off the table.

"Why am I even here, Solon? We both know that I'm not any use to you or the Peacekeeper's by sitting on the couch." Simon replied as he stood up.

"Because... You know how you always say something sarcastic and horribly wrong whenever I'm discussing important issues with the other world Leaders? You saying that means I don't have to, which means they wont take it personally because they know that you are the type of person who just says shit about everyone. So in that regard, I think you are very useful and important to this Nation." Solon replied as he took a step closer to Simeon, kissing him when he was done talking. "Now get on the Couch, this is the last conversation of the day. I promise." He stated before sitting in the chair and accepting Morgan's call.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Beatrice smiled at the screen. Most of the other faction leaders saw her as a small threat because she didn't have a strong enough army or that she was the youngest out of them all. So when Galen asked for help on getting information, she couldn't help but feel a little proud.

"Of course Mr. Morgan. I am always ready to help an ally of mine. What is that you want us to do," she asked.
---------
Aster stood by a window in her office. Wires ran off of her into a moniter and different things were displayed across the screen of the computer, most of it scrambled or coded incase someone came in while she was unaware. Not that Aster wasn't a very focused person.

She was searching through the files of what was known at the other factors. Most of them were beginning to show signs of war and she was determining if joining a side would be benefical to her people and who was the best to ally with.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Katrina Russo

"Yes, Jack?" Katrina asked as a connection opened between the two factions.

Glorf

"So I have heard. May I be frank with you, human?" Glorf asked.

((Mind posting with your Free Drones character, Toko? And your two unposted characters, AI? And the Believers faction, Alec? Once each faction has been posted with at least once, I can move on with a Mind Worm attack.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:01 am

(I did post with them. The Prophet of the Planet is thinking about talking to the Believers and the Usurpers are attempting to contact the University.)

"The Free Drones obviously will not let Morgan Industries be. It is highly likely that they'd move against us. I want to know what they're planning," Galen told her with a frown, "I also need information on the Human Hive and the two alien factions. Their motivations are veiled for a moment and that is dangerous."

He paused for a moment before finishing, "Radical agendas are bad for business. Information is needed before appropriate action is taken."

"Good day," Miranda greeted, frowning a little when she saw Simeon, inheriting her father's dislike for the man. Still, she kept her expression diplomatic and continued, "The rising tensions between the University and the Spartans troubles Morgan Industries. It simply cannot continue. Luckily, I have a solution."

The young woman allowed herself a smirk, a tell that showed she wasn't merely interested in peace, "In exchange for averting this crises, Morgan Industries wishes a decrease in negative statements made by certain members of your government against company policies such as indentured servants."

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:45 am

(Ah, AI, you had Miranda Morgan contact the Peacekeeping Forces last post...)

Adelaide Luella

Adelaide sat in her office, a large and ornate room that stood behind her Nation's largest church. Most likely the largest house of worship on the planet, Adelaide knew. Just a few minutes ago she had heard that the University and Spartans were on the brink of war. It was wonderful news, she thought. After spending months in prayer, hoping that God would strike one of those two immoral governments, to hear that they would likely wipe each other out was like hearing God's voice itself.
-------------------------------
Fredriano

Fredriano's brow raised as he heard the Alien suddenly change the course of their conversation. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:44 am

((Huh. So you did. Never noticed that.))

Glorf

Glorf began to reply, but noticed something on the corner of his monitor. He fiddled with a device for a few moments before speaking again.

"I am sorry. I just now noticed that the Usurpers have been trying to contact you. I have terminated their attempted call. Now, onto business. Frankly speaking, Fredriano, you and your people are not suppose to be here at all."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:57 pm

(But Solon and Simeon are the leaders of the Peacekeepers, right?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri   Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: