New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Heir to the Empire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:28 pm

((That it does. Sounds really good.))

Rein

Despite Brighe's words, Rein continued to sob. Something told her she wouldn't be seeing Kegan again for a long time, if she ever saw him again. And after all they had been through...it hurt so much to see him leave, just like that! The rest of his life would be spent on the run...always being chased by Tsuba's men...

C.C.

"Right..." C.C. replied, hugging the girl back. "I suppose I...could possibly take you in as my apprentice, so you can learn to heal..."

Tsuba

"Indeed."

((This looks like a good place to start coming to a close.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:39 pm

(Yeah, if there's one thing I'm good at, it's finding music that fits certain moments.)
Katie

Katie smiled at C.C.'s suggestion as she tried to remain strong for the Mage. "That would be....I'd really like that." Katie replied as she began to cry again.
----------------------
Rhys

Rhys rode out of the Observatory, prepared to behind the long and hard job that would be collecting the other Heirs.
-----------------------
(And I agree. We just need AI and Romantic to post the last moment for their characters and we can end. Wow.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:42 am

(Good song, Alec.)

Nebi grimaced as he ran through the forest. For awhile, he thought things were going to be different. He had a beautiful lover and he was on his way to becoming the most powerful man in the world, but like everything else he loved, life cruelly took it away. So he ran, simply hoping to survive and to take down Tsuba one day in the distant future.

Baruti smirked a bit as he turned to his servant, "Bring a message to Heir Tsuba; it is time for her to take the throne. Gaboria will have a strong ruler, one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:59 pm

(Thanks guys. Anyways, I'm assuming that this RP is finished now? I just need to know whether or not I should transfer it to the graveyard.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:37 pm

(It's finished.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Heir to the Empire
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13