New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Thomas took a seat next to Taryn and grinned at her with a laugh, "Nothing like a romantic boat ride, huh Taryn-chan?"

Charon rolled his eyes and, when everyone was in the boat, began to paddle towards the other side of the river with a few words that sounded suspiciously like "stupid teenagers".
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:14 pm

"This river is actually quite beautiful." Lily commented in a faraway sounding tone, her eyes glowed almost silver in the reflected light of the water.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:30 pm

Taryn smiled at Thomas and murmured laughingly, "Very true, Thomas, very true." She glanced over the side of the boat into the water and silently agreed with Lily. There was something mesmerizing about the way the water flowed.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:35 pm

"You almost feel like you want to jump into it, if you didn't know it was probably a bad idea," Thomas mused as he stared at the water. He vaguely wondered how deep it was. He smiled at Taryn, his eyes caught up within her eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Lily reached out, she held her hand just above the water, not sure if it was a good idea to touch it, even though she really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:57 pm

Taryn's hand floated toward the water, without her realizing it until she could feel the subtle cool coming off of its surface and she jerked it away, hearing a chorus of whispering voice in her ear that said Danger. That was spooky. She looked at Thomas again and said, "Yes. Most likely not a good idea."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Thomas grabbed Lily's hand and pulled her away, "Be careful, Lily."
He nodded at Taryn and sighed in relief, "You too, Taryn. Who knows? There might be dead people in the water like in the Disney movie."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 11:13 pm

"I wasn't going to touch it!" She said, jerking her hand away.
"It's so nice though." She leaned her head on the edge of the boat, watching the rippling water.
"It's so calm"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:05 pm

Charlie looked at the water and sighed. It did look pretty. She moved her hand over it, but pulled it back when Hanyer gave her a look.

"I wasn't going to touch it," she muttered.

Hanyer glanced at the water, but sitting in the middle, he couldn't reach over and touch it. Not like he was going to anyways, but still.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 2:27 pm

"I really don't care if you touch it or don't. Just another mortal soul lost in the River Styx. Forgive me if I hit you if you try to climb up my paddle," Charon commented, hitting a spirit over the head as he did so, "Damn freeloaders."

"He seems like a nice guy," Thomas muttered.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Lily's hand retracted from the water.
"So where exactly are we headed anyway?" She asked, turning to face Charon.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:13 pm

"The Other World. Hades, Hell, Heaven, whatever you mortals call it nowadays," Charon said in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Charlie frowned. This guy seemed really unpleasant. She wanted to say something, but didn't think it would be smart.

Hanyer just sighed. He was getting anxious.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Taryn glanced at Charon for a moment. She supposed she could understand why Charon was so disagreeable. He'd been alive for a very long time, listening to the moans and groans of the dead and dying. He was probably tired. Or at least, that was what made people grouchy.

Last edited by Abeiya on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 4:42 pm

"Sir, if I may ask, how did YOU get here?" Lily asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:05 pm

"Let's see," the boatman mused, scratching his chin, "It all started millenia ago when I heard there was a job to be found ferrying people. I came here and have been doing so ever since. No vacations."

"That sucks," Thomas commented.

"No kidding," the old man growled.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:22 pm

"So you were tricked," Hanyer asked. "I mean did you know you would be ferrying the dead and dying?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:26 pm

"Hmmm... no sunlight, no fresh air. That reallly sucks, especially since it's so lonely down here."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:27 pm

"Tell me about it. All I knew was that I'd be getting good coin and artifacts," Charon said with a shrug, "If you ever run into anyone in charge, I suppose I'd appreciate getting a vacation or raise."

"Don't worry. We will if we can," Thomas promised, wondering if he could talk to his Grandfather about this without getting in trouble. He smiled a little as the opposite bank came in sight and behind it, another tunnel.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:33 pm

A bad feeling came over Hanyer as he stared at the bank and tunnel. He was getting really uncomfortable, but he forced himself not to freak out.

Charlie was smiling slightly too. As much as she was enjoying this boat ride (sarcasm), she was happy that they were going to land soon.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Taryn looked at Charon again for a moment, before looking down. When she looked at him, her vocal chords always seemed to freeze. She wondered vaguely why, not that she had much to say. She was too busy looking around at this tunnel-like structure. Her eyes caught Hanyer for a moment. He looked a bit disquieted. Something in his eyes. "Are you okay?" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:09 pm

"I'm fine," Hanyer said. Then not wanting to lie he added, "This place just creeps me out is all."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:15 pm

"Most of the Netherworld doesn't look like this, actually," Thomas pointed out, "A lot of it looks kind of like earth, only, more natural."

Charon docked the boat at the bank and spoke, "Right through that tunnel is the Netherworld proper. Watch your step."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:17 pm

Hanyer just nodded.

"I guess you're right."

Charlie stepped off the boat with a little hop and waited for the others. Hanyer was just behind her.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:21 pm

"Thank you so much, sir." Lily bowed to Charon.
Lily swayed a little as she began to step off the boat, her bag on her shoulder.
"I hate boats." She looked at Charon
"No offense."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next