New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Heir to the Empire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:46 pm

"Oh, I don't mind. If I'm going to be Emperor after all this is over, I'll have to know at least some history," Nebi told her with a grin. He kissed her back before smirking, "Besides, if I get bored, I can always think about last night. It's a good memory."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Rein

"O-O-O-Ok." Rein stuttered in her embarrassment, trying to gain some sort of control over her emotions. Well, there day certainly wasn't off to a good start, that was for sure. By the gods, how could she have accidentally say that?! Did they love to mess with her or something?

General Narrative

Soon the three Heirs began to regain consciousness--to find themselves tied to a tree, hovering over a boiling cauldron. A group of Orcs sat nearby, arguing how they were going to divide the 'food'.

C.C.

"And we have many more to make," C.C. said with a suggestive smile. "So, is breakfast ready yet?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Carlisle

Carlisle slowly came to, feeling hot and sweaty as he looked around. The groggy feeling he had had earlier was even worse now, but the Doctor quickly woke up as he realized just what position he was in. "....Tsuba, are you awake?"
-----------------
Kegan

".......k. Well then lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Rein

"Uh, right." Rein said, still blushing. She walked over to the entrance of the hidden campsite and waited for Kegan.

Tsuba, Maul

"Yes, I am." Tsuba stated with a groan, opening her eyes. She slowly took in their surroundings, trying to see what exactly was happening to them. Her mind was still a bit fuzzy, though.

"What happened?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:42 pm

"Yep," Nebi told her, though it was unclear whether it was in agreement with her first comment or here question about the food. Quickly, he divided up the food into two plates and began to eat. He smiled.

"I can't wait to be Emperor. Less challenges and more time for us to be... acquainted with one another," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Kegan

Kegan touched the bark of the tree right beside him, causing a small hole to open up in front of Rein. "Well, there we go. We can only hope Caesar's goon isn't out there waiting for us..."
-------------------
Carlisle

"So umm, what do we do?" Carlisle whispered as he tried to ignore the boiling water under him.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Rein

Rein nodded and stepped outside, cautiously looking around. Well, so far so good. No sign of Kaleb or any monsters.

"Looks clear to me," she said to Kegan.

C.C.

"We'll see, boy." C.C. simply said, eating her food.

Tsuba, Maul

Tsuba tried to move, but her arms were bound along with her feet. She struggled against the rope, but it wouldn't budge. She scowled.

"I have no clue. We may as well try to negotiate with those barbarians."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:09 pm

Carlisle

"Has there ever been a case of negotiations with orcs ever going successful before?" Carlisle asked, doubtful that there had been as he spoke.
-------------------
Kegan

"Well that's already a wonderful start to this day then." Kegan said jokingly as he followed Rein out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:11 pm

"True. You can always decide to leave, but then, I'd find you in my bed soon enough," Nebi teased her with a laugh as he ate.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:41 pm

C.C.

"Perhaps," C.C. said. She soon finished her meal and stood up.

"Shall we go now?"

Rein

"No doubt. Hopefully our luck will be much better to--"

Once again, Rein's clothes fell off for no reason at all.

"--day."

Rein stood there silently for a few seconds before screaming and ducking behind a tree.

"That's it, we're offically cursed!" Rein bemoaned from her hiding spot.

Tsuba, Maul

"Once, but the treaty was soon broken afterwards." Maul said, regaining consciousness. An Orc from the group overheard their conversation and trotted over to them.

"Ah, good, you're all awake! Just in time for breakfast, too!" the Orc said, giving a dark chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Carlisle

"Great...." Carlisle muttered as he tried to hold back tears.

"Yeah...." Carlisle admitted to the Orcs nervously.
--------------------------
Kegan

"That's it, your clothes cannot be trusted!" Kegan declared after quickly turning around so he wouldnt see Rein. "Take my shirt." He ordered before taking off his shirt and throwing it to Rein.
--------------------------
Brighe

"Wow....."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm

"Of course," Nebi told C.C. with a grin as he stood up and poured a bucket of water onto the campfire to put it out.

"We have a long way to go."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Rein

Rein grabbed Kegan's shirt off of the ground and swiftly put it on. She came out from behind the tree after a moment.

"Um...it's a little...big. And what's if there's a...breeze?" Rein asked, blushing a little.

Tsuba, Maul

"It is not wise to attempt to eat us, Orc. You will release us. Now." Maul uttered in a commanding tone. The Orc simply laughed at him.

"Please, like we take orders from prisoners! Besides, we're hungry, and need a real meal. Unless, of course...the lady is willing to provide some...services..." the Orc leered, glancing at Tsuba. It took all the female Heir's strength not to gag.

C.C.

"That we do. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Carlisle

Carlisle paused in place as he suddenly got an idea. "Tsuba! Vos vetus agnosco lingua rectus?"(You understand the old languages, correct? is the translation.) Carlisle asked quickly, guessing that the orcs weren't educated.
---------------------
Kegan

"Well then....we can use a vine. It can work like a belt." Kegan offered as he ripped one of the vines off of the tree side.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Rein

"I guess..." Rein said, a little hesitant about the idea. Still, it was better than wearing clothes that kept on falling off of her for some strange reason. Though she kinda felt...naked, for a lack of a better term, just wearing an oversized shirt. Still, it would have to do unless she wanted to be constantly flashing Kegan.

Tsuba

"Vac nora tok die vos. Te fai kov ner?" ("Of course I do, idiot. What do you have in mind?")

The Orc looked between Carlisle and Tsuba, a confused look evident on his face. What the heck were these two saying?
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Kegan

"Great, here you go then....does it need any adjustments?" Kegan asked after handing Rein the vine.
------------------------------
Carlisle

"Congruo ut suum paciscor. Tunc secundum vos permissum vado iuguolo lemma. es mos vindicatum vos no pugna." (Agree to their deal, and after they let you down, kill them. Orcs are sexist and they'll probably assume you cannot fight anyways.) Carlisle suggested to Tsuba, not caring whether or not the orcs lived or died. Not in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:48 pm

Tsuba

Tsuba simply nodded in response and turned to the Orc. "Very well, I agre to your offer."

The Orc's confusion at their conversation disappeared and a perverted grin came to his face. "Great! I knew you'd come around, love. Now, hold still. Don't want to drop ya in the cauldron too soon now."

He brandished a knife and cut through the rope holding Tsuba, grabbing her before she could fall into the boiling water. He left her feet and hands bound, however.

"We Orcs aren't idiots now. We don't want you struggling against yes." the Orc leered. Tsuba only smiled in response. She suddenly slammed her body into the Orc, causing him to stumble back and lose hold of his knife. Using some magic Tsuba had the knife hover in the air before having it cut the remainder of her ropes. Before the Orc could draw his should, she grabbed the hovering knife and threw it. It pierced the Orc's throat.

The creature made a gurgling sound and clutched at his throat, but the damage was already done. Within another few moments it fell down dead. The other Orcs stopped their chattering and withdrew weapons. Tsuba quickly levitated the boiling cauldron and splashed the hot water onto the monsters. They all screamed with pain. Tsuba took her chance and quickly freed Maul and Carlisle.

Rein

"I don't think so." Rein said, trying to tie the vine correctly. She dropped it and quickly bent down to pick it up--unintentionally flashing Kegan as a result. She picked it up and tied it around her, obvilious to what happened a second ago.

"I think this is good enough."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Brighe/Clara

"Well that outfit is hideous." Clara delcared as she looked down at the pool from her chair.

"Not everyone has the time to be as pompous and beautiful as you Clara, and besides, at least it's functional." Brighe replied as she tried to defend her Nephew and Rein, even if she agreed with Clara.

The Noblewoman paused for a second as she let the comment sink in, only to chuckle as Rein flashed Kegan. "Well I suppose it's not very functional after all, Elf."
----------------------------
Kegan

"Y-yeah, it's great." Kegan said, his cheeks a bright red.
Carlisle

Carlisle stumbled after Tsuba had cut him free, slipping in the hot water that laid everywhere. "Umm, great job." The Doctor said as he tried to ignore the orcs moans.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:09 pm

Rein

"What? Why is your face so red?" Rein asked, staring curiously at Kegan. She still had no idea what had happened only just a few seconds ago. She bent down to retrieve her other clothes, in case she had need to use them later. Once again flashing Kegan by accident.

Tsuba, Maul

Maul swiftly retrieved the various weapons the Orcs had taken off of them, handing them to their rightful owners. An Orc stumbled over to Tsuba, clutching his burning face.

"You stinking bi--!"

Tsuba withdrew her sword and stabbed the creature in its gut, silencing its curse. It gasped before falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:59 am

Carlisle

Carlisle tried to ignored the orc blood that was spilling out in front of them, and instead turned towards Maul. "Ok, so...which way to the river?"
---------------------
Kegan

"Well, Rein, my shirt is no covering the top half of your chest, sufficiently."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:16 am

Rein

"W-What?!" Rein shrieked, immediately getting back up. She put her arms around her chest protectively. She now glowed bright red with mortification.

"P-Pervert..." Rein mumbled, looking away.

Tsuba, Maul

"This way, I believe." Maul said, pointing east. He began walking toward the direction, with Tsuba soon following him.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:08 pm

(Any idea what to do with Nebi and C.C., Magus? I might have one or two myself.)

"Of course," Nebi told her with a grin, stalking towards a once-much-used path. Now it was litle more than a trail with underbrush covering much of it.

"Oh, that girl with Heir Kegan certainly has her legs opened wide for him," Evelyn noted with a smirk, "You'd have to make sure she doesn't try to use the boudoir to achieve power, Baruti."

"Duly noted," the old man told her, paying more attention to the Challenge and how he was manipulating it even now.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Brighe/Clara

Brighe looked up at Baruti and Evelyn, deciding that she might as well give them some advice if they were going to discuss her Nephew's relationship in front of her. "Trust me, I contemplated the idea of breaking them up myself after I first arrived. But from what I've seen, and heard from others, doing so would just break my Nephew. He'd be useless."

"I don't know, Elf, with that body, there's still some things I could certainly use him for." Clara piped in, earning herself a stern glare from Brighe.
---------------------------
Kegan

"Oh come on! It's not like I expected that to happen. We just need to....tighten the shirt a bit." Kegan answered as he tried to compose himself, knowing that gettng offended certainly wasn't going to help now.
Carlisle

"Great." Carlisle muttered before quickly turning to follow Maul and Tsuba. "Hopefully this is the last trial we have today..... " The Doctor naively hoped.
Katie

"Uhhn...." Katie groaned groggily as she sat up, oddly enough, not in the room Rhys had given her. "What...? Lets see, I met that cute guy last night and he offered me....... No!" Katie shouted as she botled upright, her head screaming in pain at her after she had sat up. As the young girl looked around she realized that she was on the inside of a moving horse-carriage. Rushing towards the side-door, Katie grabbed onto the handle latch and pulled. Unfortunately it did not budge whatsover. "Hey! Hey can anyone hear me!? What on earth is going on!" Katie shouted as she began to panic. Though no one responded.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:33 pm

((Interesting. Who has Katie?))

Rein

"F-Fine. What do you suggest?" Rein asked, her crimson cheeks going down in color a little.

"Why can't the embarrassing stuff ever happen to you?" she added, frowning a bit.

Tsuba, Maul

Maul stopped all of a sudden as they were walking. Tsuba paused in her steps and turned curiously to the Kaleesh. Maul soon explained.

"I suggest that we alter our path and had in another direction. A trap is up ahead." Maul calmly elaborated. Tsuba looked at the ground ahead of them closely, and did noticed some disturbed soil and a mass of leaves, most likely covering up a pit.

"Good eye, Maul."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:42 pm

(That answer is going to have to wait a while. But it will be answered in good time.)

Carlisle

Carlisle eyed the trap, curiosity welling up within him. "Who do you think put it there? The orcs, Baruti, or...someone else?"
---------------------
Kegan

"Well...you are not the only person here who used to be a Servant for the Emperor." Kegan said as he walked over to Rein. "Now stand still for a second, don't worry, I'm just gonna mess with the string a bit." He said before walking around and standing behind Rein.

USing his fingernails to cut the string around the neckline of the shirt, Kegan slowly pulled the string out before tying it together when he was sure it would fit. "So, is this good?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Heir to the Empire   Succession: Heir to the Empire - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Heir to the Empire
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next