New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)

Go down 
+4
hogaki
TokoToTheEnd
rcox1995
almostinsane99
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:33 am

(I don't mind and I do't think the youngest orc prince is taken by any princess yet.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Name: Prince Davis
Race: Human
Role: Oldest Prince
Promised to: Oldest Elf Princess
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20human%20prince/jakecastillo/anime_boy_fav6.jpg
Personality: Davis is a good natured guy. He cares for his siblings and wants to show that he can be a good king when the time comes, but he has trouble sometimes. He doesn't really like violence so much and so isn't too skilled a fighter. Davis also gets distracted easily and can go off on tangents when in the middle of a discussion. Still he is pretty bright and always ready to protect others.
History: Being born the oldest Davis was raised to be the next king. Because of this and the war that was going on at the time, he had little time for fun or to spend with his siblings. Davis tried his hardest over the years to show his father that he was able to take over if something happened and so he too sarcificed his life as a normal child (or as normal a life a prince can have). Now that the Kingdoms might be able to be at peace, Davis is able to relax a little, especially with all the weddings that would be happening. He is ready to meet his future wife, but is kind of unsure about it too.
Other: N/A

Name: Princess Keriiya
Race: Elf
Role: Middles Princess
Promised to: Middle Orc Prince
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20elf%20princess/Demaharra/Anime/elf-1.jpg
Personality: Keriiya is seen as a snobby, rude child, but she isn't. She tends to point out people's mistakes and is kind of demanding at times, but Keriiya isn't a bad child. She loves her family and people with all her heart and wants to see the fighting stop. Still she doesn't let people push her around and is more realistic than optimistic.
History: Being born as the middle princess, she had some freedom. Because of this, she choose to learn about fighting and battle than learning from books. Keriiya was intrigued by the thought of pointless violence and how a war could start so suddenly and was glad when her father made the plan for peace. But she is upset about being sent away to marry.
Other: Is skilled with both a bow and a sword

Name: Prince Vanye
Race: Orc
Role: Youngest Prince
Promised to: Youngest Human Princess
Appearance: http://yiasafrai.deviantart.com/art/Orc-36557459
Personality: Vanye is sort of a sad child because he was pushed around by his older brothers. He tends to snap at people and can be a brat at times. He likes to be alone most of the time, but he isn't anti-social. He enjoys hanging out with the younger servants who don't bully on him like his siblings and is actually a fun loving person. Vanye is a bookworm too.
History: Being the youngest prince, Vanye wasn't really in line to be prince. So he spent most of his time learning different skills and expanded his education. He was bullied by his older brothers and although Vanye didn't know the exact reason, he could guess. He befriended the servants and their children, but still has a soft spot for his family. He doesn't like the idea of being married, but isn't going to fight on it.
Other: N/A

Name: Christmas "Chris" Neoll
Race: Half orc/half elf
Role: Assassin/Bounty Hunter
Promised to: No one
Appearance: http://onigiri-kun.deviantart.com/art/Half-Orc-24560945
Personality: Chris is a very straight forward guy. If he doesn't like you, he will tell you. But he is good at lying too, but will only lie when he's going a job. He is very rude towards people because he doesn't care what others think. Still he isn't that bad a guy and loves to tease people.
History: Chris's parents never meant to have a child. His father was an orc traveler who fell in love with an elf bar maiden. They began to see eachother secretly while he was station in the town, but eventually he had to move on. He told her that he would be back for her. A month later she found out she was pregnant with the orc's child and tried to send word to him. But he was killed in a rock slide. Chris's mother was upset and had a hard desicion if she would keep the child. She did and had him in the winter which caused his name to be Christmas, which his mother said was a winter spirit.
Christmas had a bad childhood because he was only half elf and he appeared more orc too. So at the age of twelve, he told his mother that he was going to go to live with the orcs. His mother knew it was for the best and wished him luck. After crossing into orc territory he was attacked, but saved by a traveler. The man took Chris under his wing for he was actually a bounty hunter. Chris learned all he could and at eighteen went off on his own. He now lives in a small town, doing what he can to survive. He has no qualms with his job, killing good or bad people. He says he stopped thinking of the world as black and white because of this and now sees everyone as the same in a way.
Other: Uses a glove with long bladed fingers which was a gift from his mentor. He also uses a blade and sometimes throwing knives

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 3:45 pm

Cool. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Name: Prince Aldan
Race: human
Role: middle human prince
Promised to: middle dwarf princess
Appearance: http://th03.deviantart.net/fs23/300W/i/2007/362/0/4/Drifter_of_Ice_Wizard_by_Yue_Iceseal.jpg
Personality: Aldan is a little meek. He has trouble voicing his opinions, and is nervous about what people will think of him. Other than this he is quite loving and kind, even if he can seem a little shy and maybe even cold sometimes when he is buried in a fascinating book. He is very intelligent and scholarly.
History: Prince Aldan has had a fairly easy life, though it's not entirely the life he wants. Because he is the second child, he is destined by human tradition to train in combat and tactics primarily, and serve as a sort of deputy to the king. The tradition is that the oldest son will rule, and the second son will follow blindly in his brother's footprints and defend his brother, his brother's decisions, and his brother's honor. Unfortunately Aldan has far too open of a mind for that life. He wishes to study politics, and sciences, to pursue his own destiny and help the world in his own way. As a result, against his father's will he spends his days in the library studying magic, and the science surrounding it. Though he rebels in a small way he is obedient and practices his fighting and tactics every day, and while he grasps tactics, and has come to enjoy it, he struggles with physical power. He is lame with an axe, and a lance, and a bow, and a sword, and any other weapon that may be out there. He's tried it all, and he practices it all, but he cannot fight very well at all. Instead he continues to study magic of all kinds, even though he can only really practice casting due to a lack of materials for alchemy, or enchanting, though he has made more than one sword a fertile place for plant life to grow.

Aldan is hoping to someday follow in the footsteps of former prince Cale. Revoke his place as second prince, and become a duke. He wishes to become a researcher, and travel the world trying to discover it's mysteries. He fears that his unwilling engagement will drag him even further away from that dream.
Other:
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Cool. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:11 pm

DX I had my sheets made, but I accidentally deleted them. T.T Oh well.

Also I went through and charted all the pairings so far. Razz Tell me if I made any mistakes.

Middle Human Prince > Middle Dwarf Princess
Youngest Orc Prince > Youngest Human Princess
Middle Dwarf Prince > Middle Elf Princess
Oldest Human Prince > Oldest Elf Princess
Youngest Elf Prince > Youngest Dwarf Princess
Youngest Human Prince > Youngest Orc Princess
Middle Elf Prince > Middle Human Princess
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:17 pm

I think that's about right. Mind if I used that in my first post?
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Nope go ahead. :3 Also I think I'll take the Dwarf King if no one has yet.

Name: Domonique
Role: Middle Human Princess
Promised to: Middle Elf Prince
Appearance: Domonique
Personality: Domonique is very stoic. She belives she's been treated as the middle child her whole life, no matter how equal they actually are. BUt deep down a caring person.
History: Domonique has never shown intrest in anything. Her mentors try to get her to pick up on something, but nothing ever works. But she has shown extreme care toward her people. So when the marriage deal came along she started to become a little perky, excited that this might end the war.
Other: Looks very young for her age.

Name: Princess Ippin (Eye-pin)
Race: Elven
Role: Oldest Elf Princess
Promised to: Oldest Human Prince
Appearance: Ippin
Personality: Ippin is very eloquent and intellectual in her speech. She can easily persuade anyone to her cause. She also has a liking for magic and can use it fairly well.
History: Princess Ippin was put through many classes as a child. She was being prepped to be Queen. Her mentors were very proud of her. Ippin is glad they are being married to someone else because she was about to be married to an awful man that would only do their country harm.
Other:

Name: Princess Tamu
Race: Dwarf
Role: Younger Princess
Promised to: Younger Elf Prince
Appearance: Tamu
Personality: Tamu is very light-hearted and tries to cheer everyone up. She loves to laugh and tease. But it's all fun and games. But also usually like dwarves she has a very short temper.
History: Tamu has been daddy's little girl, getting him to do whatever she wants. But she does not use this for granted. She usually uses it for others. Tamu is very excited about getting married and finally getting away from home.
Other:

Tell me if I need to edit. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:18 pm

Accepted. And you can have the Dwarf King. I'll reserve him for you.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:18 pm

Name: Queen Malus
Role: Queen of the Elves
Appearance: http://xti4n.deviantart.com/art/Code-Geass-Cornelia-92292705
Personality: Queen Malus is a kind person, though she can be stern when she wants to be. She has some regrets, using her children as a bargaining chip to attain true peace, but she views it as a necessary thing to do.
History: Queen Malus came into power after her father died of a mysterious illness. Since she was the former Elf King's only child, she was thrust into the throne on the young age of fourteen. While she was young, Malus proved to be a great leader, alongside her advisors. Now, decades later, Malus has become tired of this needless and never-ending war. She hopes this plan can attain true peace.
Other:

Name: Prince Suzaku
Role: Youngest Prince of the Elves
Promised to: Youngest Dwarve Princess
Appearance: http://yuumei.deviantart.com/art/Djinn-Commission-114029339
Personality: Suzaku is an arrogant laid, used to getting his way. He's rather pompous, but he does have a streak of kindness in him.
History: Suzaku grew up with the luxarious life of being a Prince, and he's loved it. Suzaku is an arrogant child, and somewhat overly confident in his abilities. He views this current attempt at peace with distaste, since he views the other races as beneath the elves, and that the elves should rule over them. Howevere he will accept this change, reluctantly.
Other:

Name: Princess Lacus
Role: Youngest Human Princess
Promised to: Youngest Orc Prince
Appearance: http://lovedreams.deviantart.com/art/Lacus-clyne-132463241
Personality: Lacus is a kind, but very shy girl. She also gets startled rather easily.
History: Growing up as one of the youngest of her siblings, Lacus was always overshadowed by them. However, she does not mind all that much. She is content in staying out of the spotlight, and somewhat feels she doesn't deserve to be a princess. Lacus is happy now that a true chance for peace is arriving, even if it means she has to be sent away for marriage.
Other:

Name: Rin
Role: Body Guard of the youngest Orc Prince.
Appearance: http://yoeki.deviantart.com/art/Rin-60773415
Personality: Rin is the queit type, and doesn't speak all that often. She likes to keep to herself. However, she holds a fierce dedication to the Orc Empire, and for the young prince she serves. Rin would sacrifice her life for him, if she had to.
History: Rin was sold into slavery at a young age, when her village was raided by Orcs. She has vague memories of her parents, and does not know what their fate is. When she was nine Rin was sold to the royal family of the Orcs. At first she was a simple maid, but an Orc palace guard saw potential in her after watching her play 'soldiers' with the other slave children. The Orc captain took her into his wing and trained her in the art of the sword. Once she became a great swordswoman, she was given the task of being the youngest Orc Prince's body-guard. Rin has taken this new job with pride, and hopes to serve her lord well.
Other:

Name: Master O
Race: Unknown, possibly human
Role: Dark Wizard
Appearance: http://hizuki24.deviantart.com/art/The-Black-Wizard-105690086
Personality: Master O is a cruel and sadistic man, who kills for the fun of it. He cares not for who his victims are, and loves causing chaos. Before the peace treaty, he was often a wild card in the war who worked for any of the sides.
History: Not much is known about the mysterious Master O. It is not known if that is even his true name. However, he is a very powerful and evil Mage. He has served many roles in this war, and would hate to see it end. Master O has vowed to stop this peace, no matter what the cost is.
Other:
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:34 am

Cool. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:25 pm

I have to change something. My middle human princess has to marry the middle orc prince because before the two middle orcs were left and they can't really marry eachother.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Okay. Changing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)   Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arranged (Fantasy Roleplay)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2