New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foamy

Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting] Empty
PostSubject: Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting]   Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:59 pm

The idea here is simple; A few convicts, each imprisoned for a serious crime, escape from prison. Managing to escape the authorities for a few days, wherein it has come to a confrontation in which an officer was brutally murdered, the FBI has been put on the case. Now the convicts have to stay out of their hands as long as they can - but can they trust eachother enough to work together and stay out of jail?

--

Mostly, I'm putting this up here because on another board I was part of it never took off, and I want to give the character I made for this another chance.

--

Rules

1. The majority of the characters must be FBI/Local police. I want this because otherwise the sense of urgency in the chase will be a little diminished. Therefore, rule 2:
2. One extra convict, first come first served. I will allow another if we have at least five agents, but three total convicts is the absolute maximum. First come, first served.
3. The usual roles here (no godmodding etc.)
4. Being rated T/M, foul language is permitted, as is gore, graphic violence and nudity/sexual situations, but only when plausible.
5. I expect some kind of literacy from you guys, therefore, two paragraph minimum for a post, one paragraph being a 3 line minimum.

--

Characters:

Convict 1: Kate Brennan [Foamy]
Convict 2: [earthTOPHbender]

FBI:

Local Police:

--

Character Sheet:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender: [/b]

[b]Age: [/b]

[b]Appearance: [/b]
[i]Eye Color -[/i]
[i]Hair Color -[/i]
[i]Hair Style -[/i]
[i]Facial Features -[/i]
[i]Ethnicity -[/i]
[i]Build -[/i]
[i]Skin Tone -[/i]

[b]Crime: [/b]

[b]Sentence: [/b]

[b]Weapons: [/b]

[b]Biography: [/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Other Notable Traits: [/b]

Last edited by Foamy on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting]   Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 3:02 pm

Characters

Foamy:

Name: Kate Brennan

Appearance:
Eye Color - Green
Hair Color - Black
Hair Style - Shoulder length
Facial Features - Hollowed out. *see history for details*
Ethnicity - Caucasian (Half Irish, Half American)
Build - Tall, anorexic.
Skin Tone - Pale, bordering ghostly.

Crime: Quadruple murder, resisting arrest, attempted escape, one succeeded escape.

Sentence: Sentenced for life, had been in prison for six years.

Weapons: Side-handle baton and loaded Colt M1911, seized from guard. One clip of extra ammo for the Colt, also seized from guard.

Biography: Kate was born as only daughter to a loving father and mother, who raised her well and without any problems. She did well on school, was reasonably popular, and had a nice body as added bonus. All in all, she had nothing to complain about, which she didn't. From the age of sixteen, she started taking interest in forensic pathology, partially because her father was one.

So she took up a study to become a pathologist, and was appointed a position which she kept for a year. Halfway through that year, she started wondering: "I've seen all these people dead, claiming their cause of death and moving on...but can I, could I commit a murder?" At first, she denied these ideas, for she wasn't intending on going to jail or even be sentenced to death. But later, it seemed more and more appealing.

Kate carefully planned her first kill. She took her forensic studies in account, hoping that if she could avoid everything that would lead as a clue to her being the murderer, she wouldn't get caught. Her target was randomly selected, to prevent a link being made between herself and the victim through family, hostility or other such things.

When she stared into the eyes of her victim, begging for her not to go through with this, she pulled the trigger. As she found out, it left her no more guilty then swatting a fly. The adrenaline rush before the final execution was a kick for her, and she decided that, after she had disposed of the body and the traces around it, it was more fun then anything she ever had done.

After three more murders over four more years, she was finally traced down. When they came to apprehend her, she grabbed the gun she held under her bed and opened fire on the police agents. She managed to critically injure two and bring minor injuries to three others before she was caught.

In prison, Kate quickly made a name for herself amongst the convicts. The fact that she was sane after committing four murders and that she was able to stand up for herself, through means of false, though undoubtedly fearsome threats, something most bullies did not expect, she was treated better than most.

This didn't stop her from trying to get out. Escape after escape she tried, only one of which succeeded, along with a few others. Half a year she tasted freedom, before she was ratted out by one of her fellow escapees who had been promised reduction of punishment.

Back in prison, she had found the quality of the food had been reduced severely since her stay due to government cuts in the finances. She grudgingly refused to eat, nearly starving herself to death until she finally budged and ate a little. She did this multiple times, and so was reasonably thinned out.

She did not try to escape anymore, until the situation seemed optimal in her eyes. She had been given a pen on request - she was keeping a diary - and had dismantled it. When she was taken away to the courtyard, she used part of the pen to unlock her cuffs as they were walking through the halls and then seized the guard. Grabbing his gun, she threatened to kill him if they didn't let her go or followed her. So, she easily walked out, and did not let go of the guard until she was far out of range of the prison. There, she killed him, and grabbed his weapons.

Personality: Indifferent, most of the time. She doesn't get angry or sad easily, more then often keeping it inside, but when she does, it gets extreme. So one moment she's walking next to you without as much as a blink, the next she's furious, slightly bordering bipolar disorder.

Other Notable Traits: None.

Last edited by Foamy on Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting]   Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:52 pm

I'm kind of surprised no one has reserved a spot for this. Maybe it's too serious for them since they have school...or, they're all too busy or something...or it could be the 2 paragraphs per post. Anyways, I think I'll reserve a spot please, so your character can have a chance. I'll be PMing you first though; I've got some questions.
Back to top Go down
Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting]   Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Awesome, finally a volunteer. Will await your questions.
Back to top Go down
earthTOPHbender

earthTOPHbender

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting]   Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:16 pm

I'm reserving a convict please. This seems awesome, if I had seen it earlier I would have reserved already. Very Happy

Character sheet will be up when I finish my debate speech, the Flying L is next weekend and I gotta finish my speech. Razz

Two paragraphs/more is fine for me.

Last edited by earthTOPHbender on Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot something.)
Back to top Go down
Foamy

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting]   Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:52 am

Done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting]   Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Men Walking (T/M-ish) [Accepting]
Page 1 of 1