New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}

Go down 
+4
Fire Lord
Shadow Moonseye
Sarcastic Master
Casey Jewels
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
R0M4N

R0M4N

Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Finally...

The band of dwarves had finally arrived at the gates of the Castle.By this time, many of the woman and childern had passed out, and had needed to be carried. When they approached the towering gatehouses, filled with arches and architecutre much unknown to many of the less travelled dwarves. As they walked closer to these gates, an entourage of armoured humans marched towards Jur-Ong.

"What do you dirty traitors want?" One guard said.

"Wha' the bloody hell you sayin'. This reason we be comin to you is for help and ...fri...friendship."

"We here have heard some dwarves are pillaging our land, stealin' our livestock." replied the Guard.

"Them be deserters, we want to help ya. Terror is destroying our land. Treath is in grave danger. And we're all starving. At least give us some water, and bread."

"This might be a bad situation" another Guard said. "Dwarf friends, we'll give you your supplies, and we need your leader...what's your name?"

"Jur-Ong"

"Okay, Jur-Ong, we'll have to keep you oout here, but we should probably tell someone to speak to you about this "grave danger." "

The first guard replied "These midgets just want to kill us! This is a dirty trick methinks..."

"No, we want to help you! Take our weapons if you must, we just want some food"

"We'll get you that" the second Guard offered. "Just wait here..."

"Fine by me! We've already been waiting to speak to you for a few bloody weeks"

"This is al we can do. You'll have more information later, and we'll see if you can speak to someone. This message is going to the Queen!" snaped the second guard.

"Fine. Don't forget our rations" said Jur-Ong, as the armoured men walked away.
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 8:18 pm

mean while.....

Arus

"...Ok, left here and right there...aaaannnnnd I'm here." Arus looked up from the old, used map to see him self being stared down by a humongous stone beast. That must be queen Fay's castle... He thought to himself. I better get going, this animal reeks of decay, ugh!

*Knock Knock*

A man in a penguin-like attire answered the door and ushered Arus inside.
"I'm here to deliver a package for M. Mugo." The Butler handed him a wad of cash, then hastily showed Arus the door.

As he strolled down the street, Arus noticed something strange" Huh? Dwarfs....why are they here?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:19 pm

Ken

“Dispatch a squad,” Ken responded to Syn’s question. “But not for Tretop. For Yarvile. There’s a family of three that needs to be taken care of, the prisoner’s family. I want them killed quietly.”

He fell silent for a moment, deep in thought. Finally he glanced at Syn from the corner of his eyes and spoke.

“I also want their heads brought back. As proof. The seer I will deal with myself.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:46 pm

IC: Syn

Syn slowly turned his gaze to stare at Ken, his eyes drooping slightly.

"It is to be quietly, I will go myself, Milord."

He followed Ken back up through the castle, walking jaggedly behind him.

"It is not my place to question you, Milord," he suddenly said, "but I am wondering of your motives. Why kill the family?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Ken

"Orphaned children have a way of destroying empires," the mage said for an answer as he clasped his hands behind his back. "I have seen it happen before, both in history and in my own life, Syn."

Ken glanced back at his minion. "Any more questions?" he asked, a sinister tone underlying his words. "Or are you satisfied enough to do your job?"
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:44 pm

Syn caught the tone and glance from Ken and quickly bowed his head.

"Of course. It shall be done, Milord."

He raised his fist and gave a painful cough into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:05 pm

Ken

"Very good."

The mage paused as he reached the entrance to his quarters and then turned fully to face Syn. "Go then. And remember, I want their heads," he added as he disappeared into his quarters.

The door swung shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:50 pm

Syn stared blankly at the closed door. Then, without a word, he turned and headed back down the hallway. Yarvile was some distance away, but that was not a problem for a Biomasstic.

"Yarvile is mainly a Birdman village," he said.

"How annoying."
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:30 am

Casey has allowed me to join, don't get confused now!

Username: Lucifa
Name: Arameius (A-Ra-May-Us)
Race: Ghost - Formerly Human

Allegiance: Formerly the Captain of a very early faction: The Crusaders of Peace

Skills/Weapons: Due to the physical limitations of being a Ghost, he cannot touch the Realm of the living, but with a stable connection to the Realm of the Dead, he is able to cast Thunder and Force Magic. He can also cut of beings from different Realms that provide power to them, so he can curse them. He can also pass through solid objects, but limited to objects of pure nature. lastly, he can sometimes influence the mind of living people.

Appearance: Arameius can simply be described as a floating ball of dim light; a distortion in the air. But by focusing energy around him, he can project a faint image of his old body. He wears plate mail covering his extremities and a cuirass on his torso. Inbetween is a white Tunic. He prefers to stay in his ghostly form though.

Personality: Arameius has a strong sense of justice and peace, he only resorts to conflict when necessary. He has a guilty conscience and tends to have an independent mind.

History: Before the war of the many factions, he led the life as a simple woodcutter in a lonely life. When he heard that the factions had broke out in war, he himself joined a faction called The Crusaders of Peace. They scoured the land, wishing to bring peace to the many factions by offering truce. When this truce failed, he always believed that the opposing attacked first. But he found out the horrifying secret.
While on patrol around the camp, a truce was being held in a neaby tent. He called tell from sound alone that it was not going well. Suddenly blood was spilled on the translucent cloth and a fight immediately broke out within the tent. He ran inside and the fight was already over. But he noticed a disturbing image. The opposing faction used spears. The Crusaders of Peace used swords. A large and deep cut was embedded on on the friendly officer. Now Arameius finally knew the terrible secret. The faction's teaching was not: 'To bring Peace, we must prepare for War', rather it was 'Bring peace, or be forced to.'
Arameius was killed in that tent. Guiltridden by his foolish ideals, he wandered the Earth, seeking true Peace. He managed to learn spells by watching a local mage school practising.
Other: He does not eat food.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:10 am

(Accepted)
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:59 pm

Arus walked towards the dwarfs. What could they be doing here? he thought.
"Excuse me, not to be rude, but what brings you from your homes in the mountains to here?"
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Jur-Ong heard a young man speaking to this dwarves, who were still camped outside of the walls of Fey's castle awaiting her response to their appeal. While some of the dwarves were growing impatient, most were just relieve that the weather was good, and they could finally have some refreshment, brought by the guard they called "the Good One". During the time they'd been waiting, they has came up up with names for those guards they infrequently conversed with. The one who had given them food became known as the "Good One", the one who had been hesitant in accepting the dwarves was the "Bad One", and the one who had never said anything was the "Silent One".

Jur-Ong, walking choppily over to this man on the solid ground covered with ankle high bright green grass under the cool shade of the giant stone walls of Fey's majestic castle. As he was approacheing this man, he blurted out

"What's it to ya, bub? Are you some kind of spy for the evil one?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:02 am

Arameius wandered the land for over 15 years and had always been watching as the factions grew with power and crushed by more mightier ones. He had also seen the darkness shoot down into Treath.

He had haunted Fay's castle for awhile now, and never revealed his presence. He always watched her to make sure she kept her duties. But he had always noticed that the young fairy longed for some freedom. That annoying Sinthos was always a reminder.

As of now, he rested in the Castle Library, where he managed to read books opened by others.
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:41 pm

"Oh..uh nothing, it's just, its odd seeing dwarves around these parts". Arus extended his arm towards the dwarf. "Names Arus, Arus Ven."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:41 pm

Fay flew down to the ground. She had to get to the throne room, so she could listen to her people. She had always enjoy this part of her daily life. When she was a noble, she wasn't able to really learn about the other classes, but now almost anyone was allowed to come and speak to her. Some complained about crops or animals. Others about building or developing new inventions. And Fay listened to it all. It helped her not only learn about her people, but what was going on in Treath that others may not notice.

She entered and saw that she hadn't kept anyone waiting. Smiling, she sat down in her throne and waited.
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:12 pm

"Hey then" Jur-Ong offerred to the man , Arus, who had approached them as he shook his hand. "Ma name's Jur-Ong, and we're looking for the counsel of Fey. We have bad news for her about this Angel of Darkness. What do you know about this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Lucifa

Lucifa

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:53 pm

Arameius decided it was time to patrol the castle for any news. Some of the guards were shifting along hallways, as if some preparations were being done. He silently meandered across the hallway and into the Throne Room.

Fay sat there looking just waiting for something to happen. Citizens had always come in to voice their pleas or suggestions and Fay would listen and act soon. Fay was a very good Queen, though young. She is an example of a perfect democratic leader. But Arameius thought that she needs to be more stern sometimes, otherwise the citizens may think she has no power. But this hasn't happened yet and so far, public relations are excellent.

Arameius hid inside a nearby suit of armor.
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:55 am

"Angel of Darkness.... far as i know queen Fay is pretty worried about it." Arus was puzzled. he knew the dwarves had trouble in their parts, but could the two be related?

"Come to think of it...i've never actually been inside the castle.. can i, i mean would it be ok if, well, i come with you?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:54 am

Ravewood

The young elf emerged from the forest, shielding her eyes from the sun with her hands. She looked towards the town spread out before her, its buildings a mesh of wood and hardened clay. The place was Yarville, a town populated mostly by the half-bird, half-human creatures called garuda.

Ravewood reached back and ran her fingers over her quiverful of arrows, as if reassuring herself that they were there. Garudas had kept themselves aloof of the factions, for the most part, but still she didn't trust them; she didn't trust anyone.

The wood elf let her hand fall back to her side and then moved forward, away from the cover of the woods.
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Jur-Ong stared at Arus through his own two dull eyes, thinking about what he would do with this man. The cynic that he was, Jur-Ong couldn't be sure this man's intentions were good. His patience was dying though, and he knew this man might help him find the Queen.

"Sure, my man" Jur-Ong answered. "I'm getting tired of waiting anyways, let go find this Queen"
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:22 pm

Arus nodded. "Let me see what i can do." He walked over to the gate, where he was quickly intercepted by a guard.

"What is your business here?" Asked the guard.

"I'm wondering why there is such a wait when i see no other people trying to get in"

"Well um, you see," The guard stuttered "Queen fay has a lot of work to do and she's very busy with, um, royal things."

" I wonder what Queen Fay would say if she knew her guards were bias towards other Kin, hmm?"

The guard walked off into the castle, then quickly returned

Queen Fay is ready for you now. Sorry for the wait.

"Thank you." Arus grinned. What an idiot...
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:48 pm

The Garuda male halted in his walk through the trees. He had seen something...something that moved. The half-man, half-bird approached a particular section of bushes and pushed them aside.

Nothing...only more forest.

With a shrug, the Garuda turned back around. A fist smashed its way into his chest, stunning him beyond words. A strange, vein like mass seeped from the first, spreading like a plague immediatly over his body. The Garuda could do nothing before the biomass consumed him, pulling his body into the outstretched arm.

Syn felt the mass re-enter his body, and felt his skin morph and change. His flesh sprouted feathers and his bones re-aligned to take the form of the Garuda he had just consumed.

He looked down at his feathered body and searched through the mind of his victim. Yarville was...west...several more miles. This Garuda was on his way there...and in a way, he still was.
Back to top Go down
R0M4N

R0M4N

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:17 pm

"I'm beginning to like ya boy" Jar-Ong told Arus,with a wide grin on his face visible even through his moustache as they walked in through the gates. "I'm sure the Queen isn't too busy to hear about the Angel of Darkness.

As they passed through the Courtyard, the people of the castle appeared far different from the people of the plains outside. Some took cover, some just put on blank stares as they watched in fear, and others ran away. Jar-Ong figured that these people were the loyalists of the Queen Fey, who had been scarred mentally by the civil war that raged their lands. Some may have even fought against the Dwarven people in the battles in these wars. Jar-Ong retained, however, as he walked through the paths of the castle, that what he was doing was ultimately good for the people of that very castle.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:04 pm

Fay nodded as a small family asked her for more seeds for their farm. She didn't usually give hands out so easily, but these were one of the families that supplied crops for the Kingdom and so it was essential to give it to them. And Fay knew that they weren't lying. She herself went to visit any important people in the Kingdom after she was crowned. Her advisors were against it since she was going out into the open and could have been killed, but Fay had felt that in order to find some peace, that she should learn the names and faces of those who were main parts of the Kingdom.

"Thank you Queen Fay. Thank you."

"You are welcome."

The family bowed low and left. Fay sighed and leaned back into her throne. It was hard sometimes. She felt that everyone was judging her still. Trying to see if their Queen looked and acted like one. It was tiring sometimes, but Fay knew it had to be done.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:50 pm

Ravewood

"Welcome, traveler," a male garuda said as he gave the elf before him a deep bow. "We haven't had a wood elf here for quite a while."

Ravewood stepped around the bird without a word, not liking the attention he was drawing to her. She hadn't even been in this town for ten minutes and already she was attracting trouble.

"Wait," he called out as he followed after her. "I didn't mean to offend you, miss. I forgot how touchy your kind can be."

Ravewood stopped in her tracks, feeling her irritation rising. "Look," she said to him, "unless you have anything important to tell me, I rather just be left alone."

Immediately his demeanor changed and his voice dropped down in volume. "What is important depends on how you look at things," he told her. "One of our people went missing a week ago. Many would think nothing of it, as you do, but it is important to us."

"Forget it," the elf mumbled and moved on, leaving the annoying garuda far behind her as she moved deeper into the town.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}   Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting} - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel of Darkness - T {Started, but still accepting}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2