New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Lord Rising

Go down 
+3
Magus1108
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
almostinsane99
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:31 pm

"I've lived in these woods all my life," the Ranger said calmly, "What's your excuse?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:09 pm

Frostbite

The Dark Elf came to the Yamuna river, and scowled. Stupid guardian would probably appear, but whatever, it couldn't stop him. The Dark Lord controlled this river, Frostbite was at perfect liberty to cross it. He held out his hand and a straight bridge of ice formed on the surface of the river, and he began to walk across it.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:22 pm

Afon

The Bridge shattered halfway through as a human like form appeared out of the water with an unhappy scowl on her face. "If you had just asked I would've gladly considered helping you, don't you know that?" She informed the traveler with just a hint of bitter sarcasm in her voice. "I'd prefer it if you didn't freeze parts of me without warning, it's a bit unpleasant, being froze and blocked off." She finished, now looking like a solid physical form as she walked across the water towards the Dark Elf.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:35 pm

Frostbite

"I don't need your help crossing water," Frostbite replied. While he thought of most beings as inferior, river guardians did not fall into the category, and he would hold his tongue around her. "And it doesn't look good when I shout things out to a body of water, how would I know if you'd hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:14 pm

"As long as I'm not in "this form," Afon stated with visible disgust as she motioned to her body. "I can hear and sense anything that happens around the Yamuna. Whether it be animals coming for a drink, wary travelers passing by, or fools trying to see if they can cross me without permission." She informed the Dark Elf in an unemotional tone.

"You may cross though, I do not interfere with the Dark Lords plans, after all." She informed Frostbite before refreezing the bridge he had made back into existence.
----------------------------
Urien

"Well this is...unpleasant." The High Elf stated quietly as he stood upon a hill and looked down, seeing the nearly destroyed village of Bree. As the Elf began to consider turning around he noticed the corpse of a young boy down the hill a few yards. After swallowing deeply as the Elf tried to not breathe through his nose, Urien took a few steps towards the boy's body to see if he could communicate with him.

After a few minutes of waiting, Urien finally found the boy's soul. "You there! What happened to thee?" He asked the young boy, only to hear the soul whispering about something in reply.
"I didn't mean to, they made me, those spirits made me. and-" The young boy whispered quickly and madly before being cut off by Urien.

"I see, so it's Spirits then, attacking the village, yes?" Urien asked, this time being rewarded with a nervous nod from the boy, confirming Urien's suspicions. "Goodbye then, hopefully you'll be able to atone for your unintentional crimes somehow." Urien replied before allowing his connection with the ghost to fade away quickly.

Now that he knew what was waiting for him, Urien realized that he really only had one thing to do if he wanted to continue traveling in this direction, he would have to exorcise all the spirits out of this town.

As the wandering Elf clapped his hands together, creating a seal and circle with his body all at once, he began to chant. "O asbri acha 'n dal , gwrando ar 'm chriau. Chrea gwarchodaeth chan hynny a ddeisyf at amhara 'm enaid , gwna atalfa at achlesa 'm dendio chan hynny a ddeisyf 'm 'n annhymerus. Ddeisyfa achos hon a na hychwaneg , blesio chymhorthdal 'm plee." Urien whispered quickly, feeling the wards that would protect him from being possessed as they materialized around him, invisible and yet very powerful at the same time.

Now feeling slightly safer, Urien walked down the hill towards the village, ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:22 am

"Excuse? Why do 548 year old women need excuses?" Hydrath asked him with a raised eyebrow. If he knew his stuff he'd know what she was and there were barely any left.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:56 pm

"You're claiming to be an immortal," Aidan noted in amusement, "Very interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Frostbite

"Good, I've wasted enough time here," Frostbite said and continued across the bridge. He didn't even turn back as he traveled from the bank, he needed to check in with the Dark Lord before doing anything else. He didn't want to be off torturing someone when an attack began, after all.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:36 pm

"You're doubting me? I'm a Quasi-Immortal. One of the last of my kind. Around these parts I'm known as the Witch." Hyrdrath smirked. "Would you like me to demonstrate?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:09 pm

"A lot of people know magic. I've been among Elves and other magical races before," Aidan deadpanned.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:25 pm

"So you still don't think I'm immortal? I'd tell you to stab me and find out, but I'd die from that. If you know your history you'd know I'm telling the truth." Hydrath was getting annoyed with this archer. "Tell me, boy, have you ever met a Quasi?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:31 pm

"No. I have not. I don't doubt they exist, but I am a cynical person by nature. Forgive me if you really are a Quasi," he told her politely with a bow, "How do you prove it?"
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:35 pm

Oh crap... Think think think. "It used to be that you could simply state who your father was and you'd be proven seven times over. But since my father is long gone, it's simply founded on trust." This wasn't a total lie. But truthfully the only way was to state your age. Hydrath would have to study to find something else.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:59 pm

"Well, I don't trust easily. These woods are dangerous," Aidan told her with a shrug, "Dark things are stirring. The river itself is unfriendly."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Afon

"Farewell then Elf." Afon replied as the color in her body began to disappear. "Tell the Dark Lord that I'm still waiting." She added before Afon's illusion melted back into the water and the river began to flow again.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:39 pm

"Rivers can be tamed." Hydrath said smoothly. "I've only run into one monster so far, but I figure I'm very lucky. Have you run into many?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:48 pm

"Too many to count," Aidan replied with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 am

"I see. So the Dark Lord is rising again? My father knew the original Dark Lord." Hydrath said. She walked over to the tree where she had been sitting and picked up her staff. "Now where are we headed?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:10 pm

"I was going to goto the capital of Erksine, the most powerful Elven Kingdom in this region. If the world is going to survive, the Forces of 'Good' have to ready," the ranger informed the Quasi, snorting at the word, "Good."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:14 pm

"Elves. Hmm. I haven't spoken with one in a very long time. I haven't spoken with anyone in a very long time." Hydrath thought aloud. "You don't mind me tagging along do you?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Aidan smiled a little, "Just keep up."
With that said, he headed West.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Lord Rising
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3