New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Lord Rising

Go down 
+3
Magus1108
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
almostinsane99
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Long ago, the Forces of Darkness were united under one rule, that of the last Dark Lord. Goblins, Vampires, Orcs, Dark Elves, wicked Men, evil Spirits, Werewolves, and others that would heed his call flocked to his banner as he made war upon the Forces of Light.

The Light Races, consisting of noble Men, Forest Elves, High Elves, Sea Elves, courageous Dwarves, virtuous Halflings, noble Beasts, and other Good races banded together to fight the Dark Lord's armies and, after years of fighting, smote his body upon his ruined tower, never again to make war on the world.

1000 years later, some of the "Light Races" have become corrupt. The Dark Races are but a shadow of the glory they had under the Dark Lord, despising the way they are treated by the Light Races. Everything changes, however, when a new Dark Lord appears in the ruins of the previous Dark Lord's fortress, calling all those who would follow him to join him in his conquest of the world. Can the Forces of Good triumph this time as they fight not only the Dark Lord but the corruption around them?

Rules

1. No god-modding.
2. Post at least 2-3 sentences per post.
3. This is rated PG-13.
4. Cursing and Romance is allowed.
5. Magic is permitted and encouraged.
6. No Gary-Stues or Mary Sues.

Character Profile
Name:
Appearance:
Ranks?/Titles:
Race:
Allegiance:
Personality:
History:
Weapons/Equipment:
Abilities:
Other:
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Name: Zerich
Appearance: http://www.the-nextlevel.com/media/360/overlord-2/overlord-ii-armor.jpg
Appearance/Titles: Dark Lord
Race: Human
Allegiance: Himself.
Personality: Zerich has become cold and calculating, seeking dominion over the world. He once had a good heart but circumstances has buried that good person deep within himself. He seeks revenge particularly on his own people for the life he lived among them.
History: Zerich grew up on the streets of the capital city of one of the countries inhabited by the "noble" humans. He has no memory of his parents. From an early age, Zerich lived as a beggar, pickpocket, and a thief. He didn't make many friends, but he valued the few he had. Zerich wasn't a particularly bad person. He just did everything he could to survive.
One day, however, Zerich had the mistfortune of being caught trying to steal from a nobleman. He got away, but he couldn't disappear in the slums of the city like he used to because of the reward the nobleman posted for him, so he fled into the wilderness. Scared and angry, Zerich came upon the lost fortress of the last Dark Lord. There, he was corrupted by the spirits of the previous Dark Lords and tested until they deemed him worthy to succeed them. Now, he seeks to gather the Dark Races under his banner and conquer the world.
Weapons/Equipment: A suit of armor and longsword with dark enchantments.
Abilities: Has the ability to mentally call the Dark Races to him, bend weak-willed beings to his will, and has unnatural strength, stamina, speed, and an ability to heal quickly. He has a darkly keen intellect and is able to conjure fire. He also can be darkly charismatic.
Other:

Name: Aidan
Appearance: http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs8/i/2005/323/8/8/Quest_Cards__Ranger_by_Gold_Seven.jpg
Ranks?/Titles: Ranger, the Green Wanderer.
Allegiance: Justice
Personality: Aidan is a bit of a loner, preferring his own company to that of others. He is, however, loyal to his friends and level-headed in even the most fire situations.
History: Aidan doesn't talk about his past a lot. What is known about him is that he's a Ranger, one of the strange men that travel around in the wilderness, keeping it safe for travelers. Aidan is on good terms with Elves and has recently noticed a disturbance in the movements of the Dark Races.
Weapons/Equipment: A green cloak that helps conceal him in forests, a longsword enchanted to never break, melt, or rust, a quiver full of arrows, and an elven longbow.
Abilities: Aidan is agile and a good swordsman and bowman. He can survive in the wild indefinitely and he is an excellent tracker. He also is good when it comes to planning battles.
Other:

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:42 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Reserving, please.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:38 pm

Okay. Reserving.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:29 pm

I'd like to reserve a spot too.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:40 pm

Reserving as well.

Name: Jeremiah
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/blonde%20boy/Izzyvi/Blonde%20boys/1147374580_calcuteeee.gif?o=25
Ranks?/Titles: None
Allegiance: Peace
Personality: He can seem quite indifferent and unconcerned when things are bad, but Jeremiah does realize the importance of things. He gives off an aura of peace and innocence, but he can be quite wise as well.
History: Jeremiah was always a special child. He never cried or got into fights, he demanded nothing, and always seemed content. He had powers, and other children feared him because of it, though he never hurt them. He was taken in to be a priest, and he is in training now.
Weapons/Equipment: A white robe with archaic symbols.
Abilities: He is able to momentarily stop time, but only for himself. He can also heal wounds and disease, and sometimes can help soothe people, help their emotional pain go away, and allow them to think clearly. He has little physical prowess though.
Other:

Name: Frostbite
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/dark%20elf/degobond/Dark%20Elves/Dark_elf_by_gtako.jpg?o=112
Ranks?/Titles: Second in Command
Race: Dark Elf
Allegiance: The Dark Lord
Personality: Cold and cruel, he holds every being in contempt, and shows them no respect or courtesy, except for his master and a select few who also serve under him. He's playful though, and like to torment his opponents before killing them.
History: Frostbite grew up in a northern region, abandoned and unloved for many years. He found during this time that he had an affinity for magic, and found a lone hermit to teach him. However, his teacher began to fear that teaching frostbite was not a good idea, but that was after he became adept. He can use Ice element magic, Wind element magic, and necromancy. He killed the hermit and staggered for many years through life, learning to use his natural abilities with his magical ones, and becoming a fearful figure. He heard of the Dark Lord's return, and hastened to him, figuring that he would be able to gain more power from following this being.
Weapons/Equipment: He has a longsword, but doesn't really use it much, relying more on his abilities.
Abilities: Ice and Wind element magic, Necromancy that allows him to summon dead bodies and skeletons to do his bidding, superspeed and agility.
Other:

Last edited by manysidestome on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:46 pm

Cool.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:52 pm

I would like to reserve a spot as well.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Okay. Reserving.

Edit: Accepted, manysisdestome.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:40 am

Name: Urien Ruarc. Currently using the name Tadgh.
Appearance: Urien. He is 5'11" and 154 lbs.
Ranks?/Titles: Crown-Prince of the Elven kingdom of Erskine.
Race: High Elf.
Allegiance: Himself
Personality: Urien is intelligent, lazy, compassionate and yet slightly selfish as well. He isn't a fighter and if he sees that something is wrong he's more likely to just point that out to everyone and then leave it alone for others to fix, judging them when they don't. He is very intuitive though and when he points out that something is wrong or flawed, he's most likely correct and others would be wise to listen.

History: Urien was born the night father was overthrowing his grandfather and taking his place on the throne. His childhood was an average one for a royal Elf, his future wife was decided when he was only eight, though he never met the girl until he turned sixteen. The Prince broke off the engagement almost immediately after meeting the girl, informing his parents that she was an unsuitable snake who would simply corrupt the kingdom.

But over the next few years when he wasn't learning, Urien began to notice that the kingdom was already corrupted by his father and other various circumstances. This made the Elf lose respect for his family and gave him a cynical outlook on life as well. Urien began to slowly lose his desire and ambition to be a great king over the next few years, and instead he through himself into mastering the magical arts. The elf learned elementalism, enchantments, song, illusions, and necromancy as well, though that part is a secret.

Urien's mother died when the Elf was thirty-two which caused him to stop studying so intensely. His relationship with his father was temporarily as they mourned for the only woman in both of their lives together, but once again not more then eight months later their relationship was practically non existent. Urien was forced to start studying the political ways of the kingdom, and he also became a part of the Erskinian royal court as well. But of course Urien simply continued to handle all the problems the way he always had before by simply pointing out the problems of everything and everyone around him without doing anything to change it. His Father pointed out that Urien's way of dealing with problems was never going to work and that he should be more direct about dealing with problems, and not point them out so often.

Urien tried to listen to his Father's advice, but after two more years of dealing with Nobles the Elf decided that he simply wasn't fit to be a ruler of anyone. And so he decided that running away would be the best option. So when the Prince turned thirty-six he ran away and began to travel the kingdom. He ended up dying his hair and skin a darker shade. He then also cut his hair and used magic to curl it so that he looked more like a Forest Elf then the High Elf that he is. The Prince has been pretending to be a bard and he has traveled across the Elven kingdoms for the past year. His Father has recently fallen ill and thus the King has made it public to all of the other kingdoms that his son has run away and that he will reward anyone who finds the boy.
Weapons/Equipment: None.
Abilities: Mastery over Elemental magic, especially with the elements of wind, water, and shadow. Is also skilled with illusions and necromancy, though he cannot bring back people from the dead with the dark art and instead he can only speak with those who have already died and sense death. Urien also has a weak understanding of enchantments.
Other:

Last edited by Alec on Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 1:13 am

Name: Dekryl
Appearance: Human form In her true form, Dekryl stands at 7'2 with dark auburn coloured fur. Her eyes are an intense shade of dark red, and has long, earth-blackened claws.
Ranks?/Titles: None.
Race: Werewolf
Allegiance: The Dark Lord
Personality: Dekryl is a very, very decieving individual. She masks herself with a thick layer of innocence, and plays the harmless girl act all the time. You'd have to know her a really long time to see through this, especially with her Human form. In reality Dekryl is just as beastly as her true form. She's heartless and inconsiderate, and the very essence of evil. Uncaring, and she lives for the moment.
History: Dekryl had a family once, a pack to belong to, but since the day she was born it's as though a dark path was set for her. Everyone in her life died one way or another; usually on her account. Whether it was accidental or on purpose. One by one they either abandoned her, or died at her cause. She grew to distance herself from others, and she was hated and feared because of it. She says it doesn't bother her, and she doesn't regret a thing. The moment conflict had arisen, Dekryl claimed herself to be on the side of the darkness. She has no real reason for fighting other than just because it gives her some type of purpose. After all, if all she can do in life is bring pain, why not make use of it?
Weapons/Equipment: None.
Abilities: None.
Other: None.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:49 pm

All accepted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:00 pm

Name: Kalon Trad
Appearance: http://enrikor.deviantart.com/art/Meu-personagem-Dwarf-2443524
Ranks?/Titles: Prince, brother to the current King of the Northern Dwarf Kingdom.
Race: Dwarves
Allegiance: To his own kingdom, and the enemies of the Dark Lord
Personality: Kalon is a fierce fighter, and shows little mercy on the battlefield. He does have his soft spots though. He especially values children, and never wants to see one die because of battle.
History: Kalon grew up, raised as a normal Dwarf in the Northern Dwarf Kingdom, even though he was a prince. As his right of passage, he faced off against and slaughtered two Orcs, a Drow, and three big wolf-like creatures commonly called 'Gavion' by his people. Passing this test, he became a true Dwarf and a true fighter. He served in his kingdom’s army, and proved himself in battle plenty of times during the Dwarve-Dark Elf War. Shortly after his father passed away and his brother took the throne, Kalon decided to travel the world for a time. He has been doing that for the past five years.
Weapons/Equipment: A large axe, several daggers, and a short sword.
Abilities: He has no magic abilities whatsoever.
Other:

Name: Abel Aksel
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/gandalf/devldogs55/gandalf.jpg?o=35
Ranks?/Titles: The Wandering Wizard
Allegiance: The true Light
Personality: Abel is a kind, grand-fatherly figure.
History: Much of Abel’s history is unknown but to a select few. He likes to keep it that way, as he did things he was not proud of in his past. In the last decade Abel has taken to wonder the lands, eventually being titled the Wandering Wizard. He helps out people in need whenever he can. Since the rise of the new Dark Lord, Abel has been looking for people to help him in the fight against the evil.
Weapons/Equipment: A sturdy wooden staff with a crystal attached to the top of the wood.
Abilities: Abel is a master at magic, and has dedicated his life toward mastering it.
Other:

These are my first two characters. I'll make another one or two soon I believe.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:14 pm

Name: Afon
Appearance: Physical human form. Actual form.
Ranks?/Titles: Guardian of the largest river in the world, the Yamuna.
Race: Naiad
Allegiance: The Yamuna river, and then the Dark Lord as well.
Personality: Cold, guarded, and untrusting. She almost never allows people to cross her river and if someone tries to without asking, she will kill them. Afon does value intelligence and wit though, and she has made pacts with a few people who she believes have shown few those qualities. She holds grudges easily.

History: Afon has existed for over seven Millennia, but since she's never been able to leave the banks of the the Yamuna she hasn't been a big part of history or heard much about what goes on in the world. In fact when the Dark Lord first arrived she wasn't even aware of his existence. She used to have a decent relationship with the people of the Light races but over the years but eventually her opinion on them began to lower as her river was polluted by Dwarves, Centaurs, and Men. She eventually decided that only Satyrs. Forest and Sea Elves, and Noble Beasts would be allowed to cross the river. Though she does give humans a chance and she asks them questions or riddles before allowing them passage.

One day the new Dark Lord came to the river bank of the Yamuna and she spoke with him for a few hours. When he eventually made her an offer, her services in helping him destroy the Dwarves, she agreed to help him with his goals after that condition was made and is now simply waiting for the Dark Lords orders.
Weapons/Equipment: None
Abilities: She is spiritually bound to the Yamunan river, which happens to be the largest in the world at thirty-eight hundred miles long. She senses everything that happens on the river and she can teleport to any part of it, though Afon can never actually leave the banks of the river itself. She can control the river as well.
Other: Has a hatred if Dwarves and she kills any that gets close enough to the river. Probably not going to be a big or important character thanks to her being stuck in the river.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 8:42 pm

All accepted. Nice characters.
Back to top Go down
spirit_world12

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:15 am

* reserves this spot*
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Hope these are alright. ^^

Name: Hydrath
Appearance: Hydrath
Ranks?/Titles: Witch
Race: A Quasi-immortal (Can die from violence, but not from age.)
Allegiance: The Light
Personality: Hydrath is very serious. She can have fun, but she usually spends her time studying. Which when you have no friends and you've read for 543 you get pretty smart.
History: Hydrath was born in the midst of war. The country of Quasi's were usually in constant quarrels against clans. Both her parents were killed when she was only 3. When she had gained her rights at age 16 she became an outsider and wandered from place to place. At 18 she began to study magic. Soon she gained the abilities of Light and Sound. Then at the dreadful age of 20 people that didn't know she was a Quasi began to believe her a witch and she was shunned from wherever she went. Thus giving her a very lonely life.
Weapons/Equipment: It's #2 on here.
Abilities: Light and Sound magic. She can create light in any place, create light/energy balls, and anything along those lines. With sound she can make a person deaf or make them hear things.
Other:

Name: RiAnna
Appearance: RiAnna
Ranks?/Titles: None.
Allegiance: Light
Personality: RiAnna is very calm and compassionate. She cares about everyone and everything. She also laughs a lot.
History: RiAnna had a normal life until she was able to go to school. She accidently enrolled in a school for elves and from there was forced to learn healing. Surprisingly she took it up well. Right now she is on break from school.
Weapons/Equipment: A backpack with herbs and medicine.
Abilities: Healing. It doesn't heal everything, but it gets the job done.
Other:
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Bioth accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:58 pm

Name: Esperin
Appearance: Esperin has brown hair, and wears a purple and white shirt (White around the purple), black pants, and black shoes. His eyes are golden, and all his teeth are white and sharp.
Ranks?/Titles: None
Race: Spirit
Allegiance: The Dark Lord, and Himself
Personality: Obedient and cruel, Esperin will do anything commanded by the Dark Lord, but constantly also does things that he wants to, so long as they don't conflict with any of his orders.
History: Esperin has been around since his race was created by dark magic. He has been summoned by various beings all throughout time, but is only free when summoned, and when he is not being used, he is trapped in the spirit realm. He was summoned by the current Dark Lord, and several others, and does his bidding, as well as his own, trying to cause as much pain and suffering as he can.
Weapons/Equipment: None
Abilities: Transparent, he can't be hurt by physical means. Magic is the only thing that can hurt him, and he is resistant to elemental magic, since it takes physical form, but is weak against light. He has the ability to take over the bodies of others or objects, read minds, and can cast enchantments that bring good or bad luck to people.
Other:
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:27 pm

(Accepted. Nice character. Will start this soon.
Edit: I declare this roleplay open. Very Happy)

Zeric sat on his dark throne, reaching out with his mind as he did so. Everything that had darkness in their hearts heard him and his call for vengeance and power.
This fortress had changed him, he knew. When he found it, the place was nothing more than a ruin, walls torn down, doors, busted open, and the treasuries and storerooms long since plundered. The foundations remained, however, and the dark power within this place endured as well as the spirits of the previous Dark Lords.
The current Dark Lord smiled a little. They had seen the Darkness within him and through pain, misery, and dark temptation, they were able to help him embrace his anger and hate as well as his lust for power. Now he was more powerful than anything in this world. and he would soon make his name known.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:37 pm

Hydrath was sitting under a tree with a book held under her nose. It was more things on magic. But it was more in the sound area. She sighed and closed her book. Sometimes she actually wanted people as companions instead of stupid books.

~*~

RiAnna was laying on the grass embankment behind her little cottage. It was so good to relax and not have to run around worrying about homework. She wondered what some of her friends were doing. They probably had more exciting lives. She was just a little human girl. They were elves.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:57 pm

Jeremiah

Jeremiah studied his book in the monastery where he lived. He was an apprentice to become a priest, as he had been since he was five. He couldn't remember his family well, he supposed they had given him to the monastery because his abilities frightened his peers, or maybe the church had actually wanted him because of them. Either way, he had never once complained about it, or even asked, because he was content to live whatever life he was given.

((Does Zerich have his followers yet, or are they supposed to come to him soon?))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:58 pm

((Sorry about this but I must drop out for right now. I'm in too many RPs, and because of that am having less time to write my fanfic. Thus I must cut corners to have time, and I'm afraid I have to drop out of this RP for the time being. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 pm

(Oh, okay. Bye Magus. And, manysidestome, he's gathering his forces, so the Dark Lord should have some followers and be ready to attack soon.)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:42 am

Just wanted to add one more if that's alright.

Name: Bain
Appearance: Bain.
Ranks?/Titles: Chief of the Turok Tribe.
Race: Centaur
Allegiance: His tribe and the Centaur gods of Sun and Earth.
Personality: Tries to appear calm, but has a bad temper. Is very strict, spiritual, traditional, honorable, and can be condescending at times. He believes that children are a gift and he acts very kind and relaxed around them.
History: Grew up in the far west on the fields of Plyenthor. His Father was the Chief of his tribe and thus Bain was trained to become the next chief once his father passed on. He trained hard, led a normal life for a Centaur, participating in a few battles with a few of the other Centaur tribes.

When he was twenty-five his Father died and Bain became the leader of his tribe. Bain became a very great leader for his people, and actually had all nine of the Centaur Tribes unite together in alliances. The two that didn't join, were forced to over the next few years. Bain also has two Wives and five Children.
Weapons/Equipment: Two swords, one short and curved, the other long and straight. He also knows how to use a spear and shield as well.
--------------------------------------------------------
Urien Ruarc

Urien sighed as he looked down at the small village children that were asking him to stay. "I'm sorry but you know that I'm a traveler, the wind carries me on and I would be a fool not to listen to it." The Elf informed the children politely as he tried not to hurt their feelings so they wouldn't become even louder then they had been with their protests.

"But Tadgh you promised to play the tale of Nyn and Ekul, you can't break your promises now can you?" One of the little girls pleaded in a tone that annoyed Urien quite a bit.

"And I will, when I return to the village in five months." Urien reassured them as he let none of the anger and annoyance he felt with these children show up in the tone he was using with them. "Now goodbye Sarai." He ordered the girl before turning around and walking out of the edge of the village.

Urien was traveling to one of the Human Kingdoms now, the bordertown of Bree being a two days walk away from the village he was currently leaving. The Elf would unfortunately have to cross the Yamuna river, but Urien was sure that he could answer any question the Naiad that dwelled there would have for him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Lord Rising Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lord Rising   Dark Lord Rising I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Lord Rising
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next