New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
Warboss_Spriggs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:32 pm

Meg

"A satyr is a perverted half-goat person. Steer as clear of his hands as you can, and believe me, I know it's ridiculous, but that's how he is...or that's how he was the last time I saw him...the death of Hercules might have him in a different state of mind...hard to say." she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:37 pm

Alice nodded then turned back to Esmeralda.
"What's perverted?" She asked.

(I couldn't resist haha XD)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:52 pm

Esmeralda

Flushing bright red, the Gypsy looked off into the distance, uncertain how to explain it, "Um, well, perverted is...well..." she scratched her head, bending down to whisper the answer to the girl. She didn't like the idea of having explain it to the girl, but it wouldn't do to let Meg try her hand at explaining it...
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:18 pm

Alice's eyes widened.
"Ohhhh.....Ewww....." She said. She needed no further discussion of the matter.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Mulan

Mulan quickly silenced any attempts for her son Lin to make any similar queries, and commented, "Well, this Phil shouldn't have to train me much. I already know much about the way of the sword. With the help of some very brave men, my husband included, we had used our skills to thwart the first Hun invasion."

((Hm. What should I do with Thomas and Rapunzel, since I know have the latter, too?))

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:14 pm

((Have their respective teams join the group? We need to get Jasmine active too though, so for now, work with Peter Thomas.))

Meg

"Yeah, I'm sure you're pretty good with a sword, but Phil, he doesn't train soldiers or warriors...he trains heroes. First thing we need to do is to convince him to train us if he's indifferent. I have an idea on just how to do that, but we'll need to take a long detour to Athens...if that's not a problem." stated Meg in an inquiring tone, she cocked her hip, glancing back at the group.

Esmeralda

"Actually, that is a bit of a problem...but..." she sighed, shaking her head, "You seem to know this Phil person better than the rest of us..." looking over the group, the Gypsy shrugged, "What you all think?"

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Thomas

"Um, Nakoma! Wait!" Thomas cried out, running up to the Native American. "You, well....just can't go out there alone..."

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Nakoma

"I can, and I will if I must." said the native-American as she continued on her path pushing through the crowded market place, "Come with me if you want, but...I have to do this..." she said, fighting back tears as the memory of her home burning surfaced.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:45 pm

((Um, sorry. His name is supposed to be Thomas, not Peter. Dunno where I got Peter from...))

Thomas

"Um, well...alright." Thomas replied awkwardly, as he followed his new companion.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Alice looked up.
"Well, I guess there's not much else to do anyway." She said. She knew it didn't really matter if she wanted to do it or not, the question was probably more for the adults.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:47 am

((I have no idea, Magus, but I can't believe I didn't catch it! D: Just make sure to correct your previous post accordingly.))

Nakoma, Meg, Esmeralda

Shaking her head to clear her eyes, she lost track of where she was going, blindly pushing through the crowds of strange, foreign people; unlike the English, these people wore clothing vaguely reminiscent of what her own people wore...very vaguely.

On her path, losing herself in her thoughts and observations, the Native-American girl ran headfirst into another person as she tripped over a merchant that was just finished setting up his stall.

As the two tumbled to the ground, Nakoma looked up into the brown eyes of of surprised and somewhat dazed Greek woman, "Well, seems I've already got women falling for me..." said the woman with a smirk. Nakoma, uncertain of what the woman meant, looked at her bewildered.

Meg shook her head, "Nevermind, look, do you need something? We're a little bit busy at the moment." said the Greek woman, an impatient frown curling the corners of her mouth.

Offering the young girl a hand, Esmeralda helped her up and off of Meg, "Don't mind her, she just has an odd sense of humor." said the Gypsy with a smile, her Emerald eyes taking in the girl's appearance, "Do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:51 am

((Hm. Admittedly, I am unsure what to do with Thomas.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:12 pm

(What about having him follow Nakoma?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:59 pm

((He's already doing that. Rather, I am unsure of what I could have him say to Esmeralda and the gang.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Given the low turnout rate for this RP, I'm going to reboot it. This is where I'm going to need you to respond: If you have a character you want to keep, take, or change, say so so and it will be carried into the reboot.

Note, this RP thread is closed to further RP.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:36 pm

I would like to claim all my characters. Please. I shall think if I want any new ones.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Claim noted. I will be keeping a hard copy of all claims until i get the reboot up.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:17 am

As Warboss so kindly informed me, once again a reason must be stated as to why Atlantis, Tangled, and Emperor's New Groove are to be allowed into this RP. I will oblige and do the duty myself. If any of you want to chime in, fill free to do so.

REASONS WHY EMPEROR'S NEW GROOVE SHOULD BE ALLOWED:

Yzma. She is the best character in the movie. Seriously, look at her! Funny, witty, and she almost succeeded in her goals, too. True, the same could be said for any Disney villain. But if Kronk had done his job, Yzma would never have been overthrown as Empress. Plus, Yzma is ripe for great character interaction! Her thought process is just so amazing, and to boot she's a mad scientist! Now, just how many Disney villains are mad scientists?

Not to mention Yzma would be a wonderful antagonist to fight against. With all her potions, she could definitely keep the heroes on their toes. Potentially, she could drink a potion and transform into nearly anything! Even a dinosaur, possibly. Now THAT'S something we should see our heroes fighting against, to be sure! A freaking dinosaur! Not to mention the other hundreds of possible things Yzma could turn into, or turn our heroes into. Her eventual battle is hilarity waiting to happen! Not to mention she has an awesome singing voice.

Kronk. A rather humorous supporting character. Great potential for humor to come from him, to be sure. And he, alongside Mulan, could be instrumental to helping Phil train the heroines and sidekicks. I mean, he's strong, and obviously knows how to fight. Could it be improved? Yes. But he and Mulan are far better along then the others, to be sure. At the very least, they could both help Phil start the others along in the future heroes' training.

REASONS FOR TANGLED:

Rapunzel is. so. Cute! Ok, not good enough. Well, she'd also be a fairly interesting character, though I myself would prefer Flynn in this RP. But anyway, either would be a great addition to the cast of characters, especially Flynn. Since the group is mostly made up of love-interests, Flynn would be a wonderful combination of that and the sidekick archetype. And if it were Rapunzel, she'd be very interesting and useful as well. Depending, she may still have her magic hair, which would be very helpful in healing any injured allies.

Mother Gothel. Awesome singer, and...good with a knife, and an awesome manipulator. Though not much else to say about her.

REASONS FOR ATLANTIS:

Going with Alec's idea, the Atlantis crew will provide a unique group of characters. At first, they can be hired by Malificient to take care of other Disney characters from less important films, until they eventually have to decide whether to stay with her or not. And the group is very diverse, and ripe for hilarity and wonderful character interaction. Not to mention they'd be very hard to fight! Unlike our heroes, they have guns and explosives, and are not afraid to use them. Against a sword, guns usually win. So they'd be quite the match against our heroes, if they ever fought.

Continuing with the theme of Alec's idea, working for the evil witch would present many moral conflicts with the group, due to...well, working for the bad guy. Granted, the Atlantis crew's reputation isn't crystal clear (haha), but they do have their limits, as was proven by the turncoat members in the movie. It would be a huge mistake to remove these characters, especially.

And that's it, for the moment. I hope this suffices.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:30 am

Rule number 11 for the RP. I was very lax with it this time round, but I need to enforce it, otherwise the RP could get bogged down with stuff we will either forget about or end up not knowing what to do with.

In point, you have a rather fine argument, however, Tangled is lacking. I won't rest my judgement solely on the argument of one person, so I'd like to hear everyone's reasons (and they need to be good, clear, valid reasons) why post-2000 movies should be included.

I like your argument format though, arguing for the movies individually.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 12:33 am

Thank you. And I agree about Tangled. Though I do not mind if that gets the axe. Casey or somebody else can take up the Tangled flag.

And I still hold to my reasoning that a FRACKING DINOSAUR is something our heroes should face up against, sometime. Especially Yzma as a T-Rex.

Oh yeah, by the way, everyone please contribute to (at least) the Atlantis and Emperor's argument, because we need those movies in the reboot. And if none of you do, I shall damn you all to hell! For all eternity!!!!!!!

So, no pressure.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:10 am

Now before we get to the continuation of arguments for post-2000 Disney movies, I need to set guidelines for the reboot which I expect to be followed.

1.) All excess chatter, that includes OC talk, must be taken to a thread in the Off Topic Discussion section where it belongs; this includes even relatively simple stuff like what to do with a character,questions about what characters so far are in the RP and who has them, or even where the story is at so far (basically recapping for absent players). I want the RP thread kept clean, so I will be PMing character acceptances should anyone want an additional character.

2.) Any character sheets and necessary info must be placed in the respective players' first post, no exceptions. This includes any changes made, including additional characters. This will help keep the RP from getting bogged down with excess, needless posts. This will also help provide a clear and concise reference point for characters, instead of having to hunt down what changes were made.

Any more guidelines will be placed in this post. If you have any questions, please PM me, or post it here; someone might have the same question, but remember there will be no further RPing in this thread.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Alright, Atlantis:

Vinnie: He's totally channelling Father Guido Sarducci, a hilarious sketch character from like the 80's and 90's, and adds a bomb twist!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg8wePgXDIY

And the characters are hilarious but underappreciated. They're some of the few Disney Characters that are grey too, unlike gullible idiots like Kronk or pure evil, like Yzma.

And Emperor's New Groove:

It is in same order of classic Disney films. It was well-received and spawned a cartoon series for awhile. It is also original, like Magus said, and has Kronk and Yzma.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:11 pm

I'm keeping the two characters that I already have.

Also, I agree with what has been said about Emperor's New Groove. I don't have much to add to what Magus said there.

As for Atlantis, I've never seen it, so I have no say there.

And Tangled... I LOVE the movie and it would be so fun to see the characters here, but Mother Gothel lacks any real power... At the moment, I don't really have a valid argument as to why Tangled should be included.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:16 pm

Oh, I reserve the characters i have now too.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:52 pm

I'll reclaim my characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next