New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Ty Lee

"You think so?" she asked Mai, giggling as she jumped down from the fountain. She was pretty much aware that this wasn't quite the way Mai was wanting their date to go, what with Yue hanging around and all; but Ty Lee just couldn't shrug her off. Azula always said she was too soft-hearted, but she couldn't help it, it's just who she was.

Ty Lee walked over to her companion and embraced her tightly, "Thank you," she whispered, resting her head on Mai's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:31 am

Mai

Mai felt the tinniest tint of a blush spread across her face, but otherwise the stoic spy showed no other reaction. After a moment Mai slowly placed a hand on the back of Ty Lee's head, and lightly stroked her hair.

"You're...welcome, Ty."

Zuko

"....Hm. I think he might be behind this door." Zuko ventured, gesturing to the massive door at the end of the hall, which was covered in chains. "That, or some dangerous criminal."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:12 pm

"There's only one way to find out," Azula stated, conjuring a flame on her fingertip and burning through the chains with a smirk. Really, metal wasn't an obstacle for a firebender. She turned to Zuko, "You do the honors, Zuzu. Princesses don't knock down doors."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:01 pm

Ty Lee

Ty Lee held Mai for a few long moments before she eased her embrace, pulling away from the assassin slightly. The moonlight highlighted the taller girl's face, pale lips shining bright. Ty Lee stood up, slowly leaning in as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Zuko

Zuko rolled his eyes, but did as his sister asked. The doors burst open, and there in the center of the room sat Avatar Aang. The young Air Nomad was in a meditative position, his eyes and tattoo glowing as he meditated.

Mai

Mai gave a slight smile and leaned in as Ty Lee did, and as their lips touched Mai felt a jolt of....something (she couldn't quite tell what it was) go through her. After a hesitant pause the spy and assassin leaned further into the kiss, and Mai found that she quite enjoyed it. After a reluctant minute she parted from Ty Lee.

"That was....nice. Well. Shall we...head back to your...our apartment?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:03 pm

"Ah. Avatar Aang... You sure know how to pass the time," Azula noted, eying his glowing tattoos curiously. If that was a sign of his power...
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 3:32 pm

Ty Lee

Blushing, Ty Lee nodded as she cuddled closer to Mai, "That sounds great," she said, wrapping an arm around Mai's waist.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 7:23 pm

Mai

Mai smiled in return. "And I would...not mind sharing a bed with you, either. If you're ok with it."

Zuko

"He doesn't seem to be getting out of it." Zuko said after a moment, when it became apparent that the Avatar had not heard them. Hm. This must be some sort of deep meditation, or something....perhaps he was in the Spirit World?

"Any ideas how we can rouse him?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:14 am

Azula scowled, "Didn't you pick up anything useful from his tea-loving-kookiness when he told you about this Avatar nonsense?"

She frowned, "I guess we'll have to take him with us. You carry him. We both know I'm the better fighter."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 7:54 pm

?

"That is not necessary." an almost...inhuman voice stated, coming from the Avatar's lips. Zuko stared in shock, for a moment, before regaining himself. The Avatar, his tattoos and eyes still glowing, rose to his feet.

"Lead the way, Children of the Fire." the Avatar stated.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:41 pm

Azula's eyes widened in shock for a moment, but it passed within a few seconds. Once again, she was cool and collected. She nodded at the Avatar and began to lead the way. Now, they only needed to see a glimpse of the Avatar's power in action...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15