New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:05 am

Zuko

"No. Here to rescue you." Zuko replied with some disdain.

Mai

"I'm in the circus as well; a knife thrower." Mai replied. The cover story easily came to her lips and, with a few discreet manipulations, it could be made into the truth, if need be. Besides, it wasn't like Ty Lee would contradict her. Though...the girl was a terribly bad liar. Hm. Maybe she should have given that cover story some more thought, then.

Mai caught a flash of movement from the side of her left eye, but when the spy tilted her head to look at it, she saw nothing, strangely enough. Hm. Odd. Well, it was probably just her imagination, then.

....Probably.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:18 pm

"Oh? And what about Uncle and his "peace"? Surely, this will start a war," Azula told Zuko with a smirk before continuing, "There's one other person we need to rescue, someone who can tilt the balance in our favor. The Avatar."

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Ty Lee

Hitching her brow at Mai's cover story, the turned the thought; with her skills, Mai would do great in the circus...shame she wasn't really a people person, "Yes, she's really good with throwing knives and stuff, you should see her!"

Ty Lee noticed something across the room, although it was dark and shady, so she couldn't tell, but it was quick...to quick to just be a patron. She knew she didn't need to say anything, Mai was always more observant than she was...

"So, what do you do?" she asked Yue, forgetting if she had already asked.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:00 am

Zuko

Zuko paused and gave his sister a bewildered look.

"...What? The Avatar's dead, Azula. He's been dead a hundred years, and the Cycle is likely broken. What are you talking about?"

Mai

"You already asked her that." Mai pointed out, raising an eyebrow slightly. Her eyes flickered across the room, as she noticed a nondescript man talking with someone--possibly the restaruante's manager? Hm. Interesting. Did that mean, perhaps...?

Bah, it was likely nothing. She was just acting paranoid.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:22 pm

"I thought so too, but then, I found the Dai Li guarding an object. It turned out to be an airbender frozen in ice. That explains why the Avatar has been missing for 100 years. He was frozen for that long. Now he wants vengeance for his people. So, what do you think that means?" she asked her brother with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:39 pm

Ty Lee

Frowning, she looked down at the table, "Oh, sorry. Well, how long have you lived in Ba Sing Sae? Mai and I have only been here for a short time; traveling with the Circus does that," giggling, she glanced at Mai, "It certainly hasn't been good for her aura."

Following Mai's line of sight, she spotted a man talking with the restaurant manager, seemingly attempting discretion as they stayed primarily in the shadows, "Hey, Mai. I've been meaning to ask you, have you ever seen 'Tears of the Wilting Lotus'?"

The play in question was actually a code phrase, which meant that their cover might be compromised: prepare to flee.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:41 pm

'Most of my life," Yue said. "I don't recall living anywhere else, but with my current master. But my life here in Ba Sing Se isn't all that bad."

Yue wondered if she should say something like that. Most servants got treated poorly, but that was a common thing. Yue always felt that if they knew she was treated well, it would lead to bad things. Maybe new master or something.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:03 am

Mai

"Hm, no, not yet, but I've been wanting to see it." Mai replied. Which, in their code, meant that they couldn't be sure yet that their cover was blown, but that they should be prepared for a fight-or-flight action.

Zuko

".....He'll totally upset the delicate balance that has existed between our people and the Earth Empire?" Zuko suggested.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:27 pm

"No, dumb-dumb. He would help us in our inevitable confrontation with the Earth Empire and make sure we win. Then the Fire Nation will rule the world," Azula told him, exasperated at her brother's dimness.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:14 am

Zuko

"It isn't in the Fire Nation's right to rule over anyone except our own people. The Earth Empire has largely prove that." Zuko replied with a scowl.

"Nevertheless, I will concede that the Avatar would prove immensely helpful in restoring the balance to the world."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 2:44 pm

Ty Lee

Frowning she looked at the girl, "Ah, well, I'll take you to see it some time." she said, hesitantly observing their food when it arrived. Not wanting to appear suspicious, she pretended to eat, using a few skills in misdirection to secretly throw away her bites.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:59 am

((Mind posting with Azula, AI? And....hm. I'm not quite sure where to take Mai and Ty Lee and Yue, I guess, from here. Hm.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:22 am

(Not much they can do unless the Dai Li go for them or Azula meets with them...)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:39 pm

(They could do that. They could still be friends.)

Azula smirked. Zuzu was too easy sometimes.

"Excellent. Now, if you don't want the Earth Empire to kill the Avatar and finish the genocide of his people, disrupting the Balance forever, you'd set me free and together, we can rescue the Avatar."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:04 pm

((Hm. Well, since dinner is getting rather boring, perhaps Mai and Ty Lee should have to leave? They do already suspect something is going on, after all.))

Zuko

Zuko nodded and did his best to quickly free his sister from her bonds.

"Alright. I just hope Uncle can forgive us for the diplomatic mess we're about to cause..."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Ty Lee

"Well, dinner was fantastic and everything, but it's getting a little late. I know! Why don't we go for a walk?" she asked excitedly, anything to get them out of this place, "And I know the perfect place!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:12 pm

"Uncle's old and soft. Still, he should be happy that we have the Avatar if he believes in all those fairy tales about him," Azula reasoned, smirking a bit as she rubbed her wrists to get the blood flowing through her hands again.

"Come on. We need to find out where they're keeping him," Azula told her brother, exiting her cell with the authority only a royally-raised princess could muster.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Zuko

"Lead the way, then. You've likely stolen a map of this place."

Mai

"Sounds fine to me."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:53 am

"Oh, you know me too well, brother," Azula told him with a smirk as she led him deeper into the prison block.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:42 pm

((Hm. I was waiting for Mariah to post...

Shall we move on with Ty Lee and Mai, then, Warboss?))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:09 pm

((Sounds good. By your lead. Ty Lee was refering to the fountain Zukko and Jin went to, just so you know.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:05 pm

Mai

"Hm. This place is rather...interesting."

Zuko

"We'd best hurry, Azula. It's only a matter of time until the Dai Li discover you're free." Zuko warned.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:32 am

Ty Lee

Smiling brightly, the girl jumped up on the edge of the fountain; performing a hand-stand, she began circling the fountain, "I found this when I was wandering the lower ring the first day the Circus arrived! It's so beautiful when all of the lights are lit..." she said, settling on her feet as she sat down, "I'm sorry it's not lit now, but it really is great." she said.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:25 pm

Mai

"It's fine as it is." Mai replied with a slight smile. "The area is bright enough with you here, after all."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:16 pm

"We will leave as soon as we find the Avatar," Azula told him, heading for the more secure cells, taking only a second to look in teach of them. Still not Avatar. She cursed. Where'd they put him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next