New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:21 pm

((Mai and Ty Lee are in the Lower Ring, I imagine.))

Mai

Mai showed no visible reaction to holding Ty Lee's hand, though her arm shook, just a little bit. Barely noticeable, unless one was looking for it.

"What do they serve at this place?" Mai asked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:54 pm

(Ok)

Jet looked around the place and sighed to himself. He spotted two girls talking. He was bored and he hadn't flirted with anyone as of late, so he walked over.

"Hello girls. What are you two pretties doing down here in the Lower Ring, not that I'm complaining?"

Yue also walked in, taking a seat near Mai and Ty Lee.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 6:32 pm

Ty Lee

"Well, last time I was here, they served some really nice Dim Sum and Oolong tea," she said to Mai, ignoring the boy flirting with them before turning to him, "Nothing really, the Circus let out so I thought I'd bring my friend here." she said brightly, a wide smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Mai

Mai largely ignored the boy herself and nodded at Ty Lee. "Alright. Sounds good to me. I'll take whatever's cheap, anyway. Our...boss wasn't that generous with funs, to me, at least."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 9:39 pm

"Talk? Talk about what?" Sokka asked his sister, confused, "Are you in trouble?"
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:35 am

Ty Lee

"it's no problem! I actually found this place because it's cheap, but it has great food!" Said the mirthful girl as she saw the white-haired girl sit down close to them, "The circus doesn't pay that much either; most of the funds go towards the upkeep of the animals...and the sword swallower's medical bills," she said with a giggle.

She glanced back at Jet, smiling briefly before waving over a waiter.
-----------------------------------------

Katara

"Unless you count discovering most of the Dai-Li are working against Long Feng, a murderer that's supposedly claiming to be the Avatar broke out of an iceberg," then leaning into him, whispering directly into his ear, "and the Fire Nation Princess was responsible for him getting out."

She moved back, looking her brother in the eyes, "Sokka, there is some thing going on around here..." she said, then glanced off to the side.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:50 am

Jet frowned as the girls basically ignored him. He sighed and as he started to walk off, he heard Yue laugh.

"What's so funny White-y," he said. Yue frowned at his nickname, but it didn't really effect her too much. She had been called worst.

"Nothing," Yue said. She could tell he was Earth Empire. No need to piss him off.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:20 pm

Ty Lee

"Hey! There's no need for that!" she called after him, having heard his rude remark towards the white-haired girl, "If that's the way you treat girls, it's no wonder you don't have a girlfriend!" she remarked.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:22 pm

"Hey she's the one laughing at me," Jet pointed out. "So she was rude to me first."

Yue looked down at her lap. Maybe she should of just went back to her master. She looked at Ty Lee and shook her head.

"No it's ok. I'm use to poor treatment anyways. It's no big deal."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Ty Lee

Not giving up, she looked back at the boy, "She could have been laughing at anything! You don't know, besides, what did she do to you?!" she jabbed before looking over at the girl, "Say, why don't you sit with us? We were just about to order." she said, giving the girl an invitation.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:38 pm

Yue looked from Ty Lee to Mai and shrugged. Why not? She gave Jet a look.

"I'm sorry."

Jet waved a dismissive hand at her. "Whatever. I'll just go find another place to hang out at."

Yue walked Jet go and then joined Ty Lee and Mai. She studied them carefully trying to figure out if they were like her. A servant.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:00 pm

Ty Lee

Her usual bubbly smile returning, she held out her hand towards the young woman, "Hello, I'm Ty Lee! It's a pleasure to meet you; you might know me from the Circus, I'm the high-wire act, but I usually wear more makeup than this." she said, rambling.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:57 pm

Yue look Ty Lee's hand and smiled in return.

"I am Yue," she said and then she shook her head. "I..I have never seen the circus before. I am sorry," she said, embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:04 pm

Sokka frowned. He often overheard and watched political maneuvers in the palace, but what Katara said took the cake. He shook his head, "You've been getting in a lot of weird stuff, Katara."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:21 pm

Mai

"I'm Mai." Mai simply replied.

((Not sure what else to type with Mai. And AI, you never answered my question.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:30 pm

(Oh. I'm sorry. Didn't see that there. Perhaps Zuko could visit her and be convinced to free her? Can't imagine they'd take any chances with her.)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:07 pm

Katara

Shaking her head, she looked at Sokka solemnly, "It's not over yet...after all, we're still here." she said, "I have a very bad feeling, Sokka...a very bad feeling..."

------------------------------------

Ty Lee

Laughing, she waved it off, "Don't worry. With the way things are, not many come anyways, so all is forgiven!" she said cheerfully, "Yue? That's a lovely name," she said as the waiter stopped by, "So, what is everyone ordering?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 12:19 am

((True. That would make sense. Want to set that up, then, AI?))

Mai

"I'll have the roasted turtle-duck." Mai replied.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:41 am

Yue shrugged. She didn't really eat out.

"I don't care. I'll eat anything. One of you can order for me."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:11 pm

(Okay, cool. Who plays Zuko, though?)

Azula frowned a bit as she sat in her cell. Her hands and feet were bound together in chains so she couldn't firebend with them. Luckily, they didn't see the need to gag her mouth. That would've been, unpleasant. At last, she heard footsteps and smirked a bit to see Zuko.

"Here to taunt me, Zuzu?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:06 pm

((Well, unless anyone wants him, I can play Zuko.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 12:45 am

((Guess I'll take Zuko, then. If there are no objections?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:50 pm

(None here.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 4:32 pm

(I don't mind)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:49 pm

(I don't mind either.)

Ty Lee

"Ah, well then how about the Guilin Otter-Crab?" Ty Lee suggested, looking to the waiter, "Two orders, please." she said as the attending took their orders back to the chef, "Well, now that we're all acquainted, as you know," she said, "I'm in the Circus, but due to money issues, they're, umm, leaving Ba Sing Sae."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)   The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earth Empire (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next