New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]

Go down 
+2
almostinsane99
Magus1108
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Alex

Alex followed the other children to the hangar bay, red phone in hand as she headed for the jet. There was a part of the girl that was curious to see what would happen if she pushed a random code of numbers into the phone. But logic and reason soon replaced those thoughts, reminding the Girl that there was no point with doing so.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Hikaru

Hikaru strode into the hanger bay and descended down the stairs toward the jet. He opened the entrance and allowed the children to head in first before entering himself. Hikaru went into the cockpit, and began to bring the plane to life.

"Everyone, make sure to strap in. I wouldn't want any of you getting injured." Hikaru commented over the intercom before switching it off. He flipped various switches as the jet's powerful engines came online.

"Engines, check. Weapons, online. School basketball field...cleared of all life. Stealth system, engaged. We're ready to go!"

The platform above them, containing the school basketball court on the surface, opened up. Hikaru checked his settings one last time before taking them off. In a flash the jet left the hanger bay and entered the sky of New York City. The plane blended in with the clouds as Hikaru sped them up. He flipped the intercom on again and spoke.

"We'll reach the Park in a matter of minutes, everyone! Be prepared!"

He turned it off and continued to fly them toward their destination.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 pm

"You know, we could probably take a van or something. Not that I'm complaining," Shiv commented with a grin as some purple energy crackled in his palm. Now, what was he going to use today? A baseball bat, a katana, or maybe a spear with a blade on both sides. That sounded fun.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:18 pm

Hikaru

"We'll be getting there in a minute. I'm slowing our speed and will land once I find a suitable spot." Hikaru said over the intercom. He brought the plane to the park and soon found a good, clear area to land. Once the jet had landed Hikaru decloaked the plane and extended a ramp for the teens to exit the craft.

"Get outside, and wait for me to come out. After that, the Invaders will likely converge on our location." he said to them before turning the engine off.

If things went ahead as planned, this would simply be another search and destroy mission. The Invaders would be rather easy to find if they didn't come over here first, and then it'd simply be a matter of exterminating them all. They were dangerous, yes, but nothing a Gate Keeper couldn't handle. And considering how many Gate Keepers were here to combat the Invaders, the battle would be pretty simple and easy. Hikaru hoped, at least.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Pierre smiled as he exited the jet. He was getting nervous excited. He couldn't wait to actually start fighting.

Charlie checked her cellphones to make sure they were all there and that if she needed one, it would be ready. She also looked around to see if there was anything nearby she could use.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:50 pm

Shiv grinned as he ran down dow the plane's lamp, ready to play with the beasties. He grinned and looked around, musing to himself, "I wonder how no one has noticed a plane landing here?"

He formed a baseball bat and grinned at Charlie, "See anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:57 pm

"Do I look like I see anything," Charlie snapped at Shiv. "And if I did Hikaru said to wait for him. I'm not about to disobey orders."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:03 pm

"You know, you can stand to lighten up a little," Shiv told Charlie with a shrug, "Use your powers to have fun! Power over technology sounds like a blast!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Charlie scoffed at Shiv, but said nothing else. She had her power for a reason and that reason was not to have fun. Of course she thought about what she could do, but Charlie knew that would be irresponsible.

Pierre nodded, agreeing with Shiv. "Yeah Charlie. You need to have more fun."

"I have fun. Just not when I'm fighting Invaders."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:44 pm

Lauren

"The fun part is winning," Lauren chimed in as she came down the ramp. "Destroying those Invaders is so satisfying, especially the ones that fight hardest."

Connor

Connor ignored the others as he walked down, keeping an eye out. No Invader would sneak up on him, not today. It had happened before, but not this time, his Water Gate would take care of them before they showed up. No, the imitation fire gate, that's what I should use, he thought. Wait, what was the number to dial? CRAP!
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:15 pm

Hikaru

"Good, you're all here." Hikaru stated as he exited the craft, seeing that all the kids were wandering around the plane now. "When you face the Invaders, make sure not to make a fool of yourself. Even if you've defeated them before, they're just as dangerous as the first time you all faced them. And whatever you do, don't treat this like a game! We're at war, and this is a battle. Now, with that out of the way--"

"Gate Keepers detected."

Hikaru snapped his head toward the east, where Invaders were emerging from nearby treees, causing the wood to decay from where they emerged. After a few minutes their numbers stopped increasing. Hikaru counted at least twenty of them marching over to them now, if not more. Hm. This would be troublesome.

As the creatures came closer, their phsyical appearance became clearer. As usual, the Invaders were wearing large brown trenchcoats of some sort, a hat, and dark sunglasses. While that appearance sounded somewhat comical, or at least odd considering they were some otherworldly monsters, but their weird choice of clothing was overshadowed by their other physical traits.

Deep scars marked each Invader's face, and what looked like decaying flesh of some sort clung to a few of their necks in visible little patches. Rows of razor sharp teeth were bared at them as some Invaders growled at them. A few of them had slimy looking tentacles for hands as well. They had other types of deformities too, too many to count, in Hikaru's opinion. But if someone wanted to sum up in a few words what they all looked like, it would be this:

They were ugly as hell, and scarier then one could ever imagine. Hikaru knew that last fact from experience.

"Gate Keepers detected," they chanted as one again. They stopped and proceeded to circle around the Gate Keepers, but they kept their distance.

"Open fire."

They eached pulled back the front of their trenchcoats to reveal a series of guns poking out of their chests. Blue orbs of some unknown substance spewed forth from them seconds later, all zooming toward the Gate Keepers.

((I described the Invaders as best as I could. Hopefully I did moderately well. And now the fight begins! You're all welcome to control the Invader NPCs in your fighting posts, so long as you have the Invaders not go down too easy. That is all, I think. Good luck, Gate Keepers!))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:58 pm

"Eep!" Shiv cried, quickly dialing one of the phones he brought with him to produce a wall that he got behind When they stopped firing at him to fire at the others, he stood up, quickly producing baseballs with his powers.

Gleefully, he hit the balls with his bat, aiming for the Invaders' heads, chests, legs, arms, etc. Sure, that won't exactly kill the Invaders, but it'd hurt like hell and prove to a distraction. Besides, the only way he could be any good at baseball was to use his powers.

"Sosa wishes he was this good!" he commented with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Walking down of the airplane Marcus inspected his phone one more time.

I guess it should be wiser to use this first before revealing my own power and strength.
The teen thought as the rest of this team mates where arguing. Out of the blue, Invaders started coming from the east in quit a large sized group. Suddenly the invaders pulled out some guns… from their chests! Wow, these guys are serious freaks.

The fire blast from the imitation gate would be useless against the invaders guns; Marcus was obliged to use his powers. As he ran in front of his group he raised a thick wall of earth with a height of 6’5”. It wasn’t very long or high indeed, but it should be enough to cover or hold for a while against the weird ammunition of the aliens.

“Could somebody please start ripping these guys apart before they break this wall?!” Marcus yelled at the group behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Lauren

"Gladly," Lauren said to Marcus's request. "Open the Gate," she said, and felt her invulnerability come over. The blasts from the Invaders were now harmless, but it would be tough getting in to them. Luckily, she was quick on her feet, and ran forward, dodging the blasts as best she could and tried not to let them slow her down too much. The impacts were killer, one hit could make her off balance and another could topple her, and they still didn't feel good, though they caused her no harm.

Connor

Connor gasped as the Invaders started to fire and dived to the ground. "What's the number," he shouted, panicking and trying to grab the shield phone.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:46 pm

"8-9-3!" Shiv shouted over to Connor as he gasped for breath and put aside his baseball bat. This wasn't as good an idea as he thought. Still, there was always another way. Quickly, he began to make shurikens and threw them at the invaders.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 12:03 pm

"Open the Gate," Pierre cried. A lightning bolt struck an Invader, but it was still standing. Pierre frowned and tried again. No. A third time and it fell. He smiled to himself, but he knew the fight was far from over.

Charlie dialed a number putting up a shield. She then moved to the side of it and used another to blast the Invaders with fire. She could not use her own powers this fight. There was little to nothing she could use.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 8:21 pm

((I was waiting for Alec, but....I do want to continue this, so, sorry Alec. Hopefully he'll be back soon.))

Hikaru Banba

Hikaru grabbed two cell phones out of his pocket and punched in the numbers, putting a shield around himself. He made a quick assessment of the Invader's numbers, and nodded to himself. Hikaru then shouted,

"Open the Gate!"

A ring of light appeared around Hikaru's chest. The young Japanese man braced himself and proceeded to leap high into the air. Much of the Invader fire was brought over to him as they focused their attention on him. Hikaru's shield took most of the blows as he fell, and before the Invaders could react, he landed right on top of one Invader, crushing its chest instantly with one foot and separating its head with his other foot.

Hikaru tossed both cell phones away as they died out and punched the nearest Invader in the face, watching with great satisfaction as his hand went through the creature's skull. Hikaru tore his hand away from it as it collapsed and delivered a shift kick to another Invader, putting a big dent in its midsection as it crashed a nearby tree.

Two Invaders opened fire on him before Hikaru could make another move, but he dodged the attacks with amazing speed. He rushed over to the monsters and tore off their heads with his bare hands. Hikaru tossed the heads away as they began to vanish, and forced one some more Invaders.

"Keep it up, children! It won't take much longer to kill these monsters!" Hikaru shouted encouragingly at his team.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:30 am

Shiv frowned as he felt sweat row down his brow as he began to tire from all the weapons he had created. The Gate of Creation could really take its tow on someone if they used it too much. Still, he knew of a way to save energy.

"I really hate doing this. So unoriginal and unfun," Shiv commented as he created a machine gun based on one of his many video games as well as good number of bullets to use. He began firing, "I mean. Any idiot can fire a gun!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Charlie kept on doing what she was doing. She wished she could use her own powers, but she never thought of them for offense really.

'Focus Charlie. Don't let your guard down.'
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:44 pm

Connor

Connor punched in the numbers and a shield appeared in front of him. With some cover, Connor was able to get into a kneeling position, and said, "open the gate." Water rushed toward a duo of Invaders, knocking them onto their backs.

Lauren

Absorbing bullets was not fun, and Lauren was finding out that after some time of being shot pain was starting to slip in. Summoning her will and courage she ran and jumped onto one the Invaders, grabbing onto it and knocing it off balance, and keeping some bullets from striking her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:14 pm

Hikaru

Hikaru continued to punch and kick his way through the Invaders until what remained of the group of monsters started to retreat en masse. The Invaders soon disappeared from sight, no doubt going back where they had come from. Hikaru gave a sigh of relief and deactivated his Gate. He surveyed the battlefield and noticed pink crystals all around them. The only evidence, aside from the damaged scenery, that anything had taken place at all.

Since the late 80s, crystals had appeared from the remains of the Invaders. Though for what reason, most did not know. Hikaru had some theories himself, due to his knowledge of the Invader's true origins, but hadn't been able to confirm them thus far. Still, he began to pick up the scattered crystals, so they could be sent to their scientists for study.

"That seems to be all, children." he announced. "There's no use in chasing after the Invaders. They've probably gone back to the pits in which they came from. We may as well begin clean-up duty."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:05 pm

"We really should get a separate team to do this," Shiv noted as he began to pick up the crystals, allowing his weapons to disappear with a sigh. He grinned a little as he fingered one, lifting it up to reflect the sun's light. He grinned and said in a jokingly stupid voice, "Oooh.... Pretty!"

With that said, he got to work, picking up the crystals near himself.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 am

With a sigh of relief Marcus deactivated his gate and followed his instructions, so he started to pick up the remaining crystals left by the Invaders.

“I actually like that idea” he replied to Shiv’s comment about getting a separate team for the clean-up job. It was rather annoying to clean up after battling with strong aliens.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:42 pm

Lauren

"You guys should quit complaining. How many other people get to battle Invaders? A little cleaning is a small price to pay," Lauren chided Shiv and Marcus, shutting down her gate. The sensation of invicibility left her, and she felt mortal once more; it was always an uncomfortable sensation.

Connor

Connor shut down his gate, the flow of water stopping. The collateral damage was always higher than he would have liked when using his gate, but at least in the park water was easily drained to the plants. He started to clean up without a word.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:12 pm

Charlie just scoffed at Shiv.

"Are you really that lazy?"

Pierre didn't really want to clean up, but he was happy to if Hikaru wanted them to. He wasn't one for complaining.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next