New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]

Go down 
+2
almostinsane99
Magus1108
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:51 pm

I added another character to my first post.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:01 pm

I'm a little concerned about the power, but I have thought of some weaknesses of it. So accepted, MST.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:53 am

((This RP is now open. And, since some of the teen characters are at ages where they would not be in highschool, the school all the kids go to is a junior high/high school combination school. Just so you all know. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.))

Hikaru Banba

Hikaru Banba stood at the elevator leading to the underground entrance to the AEGIS base beneath the school, waiting for the teenage Gate Keepers to show up. The bell signaling the end of the school-day had rung just a few minutes ago, and now it was time for another training session with his team. Today they were to be finally instructed on how to use the Imitation Gates by Miss Smith, if all went according to plan. Hopefully, though, it wouldn't take too long for them all to show up. They were on a tight schedule, and Hikaru didn't want to make Miss Smith upset for being late for even one second.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Shiv grinned a bit as he exited the school. He had a fun-filled day with goofing off and generally playing with his powers. The look on Mrs. Wilson's face as she confiscated his 10th tennis ball was priceless! Then, there was switching Connie Damiko's gym clothes with replicas made with his powers. When his powers wore off.... Well, suffice to say, gym class was his new favorite subject! Serves the girl right for humiliating a chess club geek with a fake date, anyway.

"Oh, I love not getting caught," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:59 pm

Charlie headed to the elevator. She was never one for being late. She liked to be on time to avoid anyone yelling at her. Besides she quite enjoyed the training. It could be fun at time and it beat doing nothing or getting into trouble like most kids did.

Once she was in the base she sighed though. Training was tiring as well.

Pierre was at this locker rushing to get his things. He knew he was going to be late.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Sun May 23, 2010 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:01 pm

((....in my first post I explicitly said that the AEGIS base was underground, beneath the school. An elevator inside the school leads to it, where Hikaru Banba is waiting for his team to assemble at. The teen Gate Keepers should not be leaving school grounds.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:24 pm

(Wow....I am an idiot. I shall go edit my post)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Alex Ji/Brooke Adams

Alex slowly walked through the halls of the school. While her fellow Students were all headed out of the school, Alex was busy making her way towards the back where the elevator would be waiting for her. She didn't mind being late, that much, anyways. And besides, it was likely she wouldn't be the only one late for whatever lesson Mrs. Smith had planned.

She walked by the Principal's office quickly, not wanting to get involved in a conversation with his Secretary. She was the talkative and curious type of person, and Alex knew that Miss Adams wondered why Alex went down this hall every day when she didn't have detention or any after school clubs. Luckily enough though, Miss Adams was on the phone with someone, laughing about something or another.

So Alex continued on, eventually finding herself outside of the Elevator a few minutes later. The Girl pressed the down button, relieved that she was the only one in the Elevator so she wouldn't have to be stuck in a conversation for a few minutes.

And ninety-two seconds later, the Elevator stopped in place, opening the doors and revealing the base.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 3:41 pm

Pierre got to the elevator as it returned and he sighed in relief. He would not be late today. He got in and waited for it to open again. Once it did he saw Alex.

"Hey Alex," he said brightly running up to her. "What's up?"
----------
Charlie heard Pierre and she stopped turning to see Alex and Pierre behind her. She continued walking though. She wasn't one for conversations.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Lauren

After saying goodbye to her friends, Lauren headed back to the elevator. Luckily there was no practice today, otherwise she'd be berate for skipping a lesson again, but that was moot point now. She greeted a few students who were straggling after school, and reached the elevator. After pressing the button, it took a couple of seconds for the doors to open, and she stepped inside when they did.

Connor

Connor slowly walked down the halls, not even close to the elevator now. He didn't feel too motivated today to go there, especially since he had made a fool of himself and tripped, knocking over a few other people last time he was at the base.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:12 pm

Shiv grinned sheepishly as he walked back into the school, making sure to avoid being seen. After all, people would be suspicious if they saw a troublemaker like him heading back into school. He had almost forgotten about practice. Luckily, he remembered and would avoid being chewed out. He grinned when he reached the elevator, just in time to see Lauren closing the doors.

"Damn," he muttered, waiting patiently for the elevator to drop her off and come back up for him. Finally, after what felt like forever for the energetic teen, the elevator was back and Shiv stepped in before pressing the button for the elevator to take him to base.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 12:10 pm

Kendall put the papers from today's classes into her briefcase. She checked her phone to make sure that Deesha hadn't called. If she did, Kendall would make herself late to take care of her daughter. After the lost of her husband, the other adult members understood her desire to protect Deesha from the Gatekeeper life. The younger ones didn't understand, but they were smart enough not to ask.

"Good no calls. Hopefully she's busy today," Kendall said as she walked out of her classroom down to the training area. She wanted to watch the younger members today. It was always an interesting site to see. And if anyone got hurt, she would be ready to heal them.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Feng Ling

"Hello, Kendall." Feng greeted the healer as she came down the hall, soon checking up with her. "How are you doing today?"

Hikaru

"Good, you're all..." Hikaru paused and looked through the small crowd of teens. After a moment he sighed. "Where's Mr. Ferrell? Never mind, we'll have to start without him. All of you, follow me. Today we'll start with teaching you all how to use Imitation Gates."

Without waiting for any responses Hikaru walked down the hall and turned left as the hall split off into two different ones. Pausing once to make sure everyone there was following him, Mr. Banba walked into the room at the far end of the left hall. He knocked once and entered a spacious room with several tables inside it, each containing dozens of cell phones on its surface. Inside, Tanya Smith was impatiently tapping her foot and glared at Hikaru once he and the kids entered.

"You're late, Mr. Banba." Tanya said with an irritated tone. Hikaru resisted the urge to roll his eyes and replied.

"By one minute, Tanya. They're here now, anyway. Or at least most of them are. Mr. Ferrell isn't here yet."

"I see. He'll be reprimanded later." Tanya gave a dismissive wave and walked over to the nearest table. She picked up a cell phone and turned to the teens.

"Can anyone tell me what this device is?" she asked, holding the phone up for everyone to see.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:23 pm

"Ooh! Ooh! I know!" Shiv cried excitedly, taking on an exaggerated moronic expression, "It's one those thingy-ma-jigs that let you talk to other people!"

He grinned. Some people wondered where he got the energy to goof off at every opportunity. Personally, Shiv attributed it to his healthy diet of sugar and the health food AEGIS shoved down their throats. Mostly the sugar.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:32 pm

(Connor isn't there either.)

Lauren

Lauren rolled her eyes as Shiv gave an incredibly stupid answer, but of course he was joking. There had to be more to it than that, because everyone in this room knew what a cell phone was. And what did a cell phone have to do with the gates anyway, or specifically the imitation gates they were supposed to be learning about today?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:38 pm

((He isn't? I thought he was. Oh well. He'll show up late too when he gets there along with Marcus, then.))

Tanya

"No, Mr. McFlaggan, this is not a cell phone. While it my appear to be an ordinary phone, it is far from it. Appearances can be deceiving, after all. This is actually a highly advanced piece of technology created by AEGIS in the late '90s. This is what we call an 'Imitation Gate' or 'Artificial Gate'. Much like the name implies, it creates an artificial Gate power. What kind depends on the Imitation Gate you have, since they're all programmed programmed with different powers. I won't go into the technical details--your small teenage brains wouldn't be able to comprehend it all--but suffice to say, these are an essential to any member of AEGIS, especially those without the abilities of a Gate Keeper." Tanya carefully explained. She waited a moment to let them all take that information in.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:58 pm

*Plays Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony*

“What the hell…” Marcus whispered as he came out of his violent dream. His phone’s alarm was the cause of this. After shutting up the hideous melody of the alarm that sadly came with the phone, Marcus took a closer look to the hour.

“Shit I’m late!” he exclaimed as he stood up and walked out of the Janitor’s closet.

No use in running since I’m already so late. Putting both his hands behind the back of his head, he walked towards the elevator, completely relaxed.

Thankfully, the elevator opened as soon as he pressed the button. It stopped and the doors opened, he walked towards the group just in time to hear about some artificial gate.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:19 pm

Connor

Connor rounded the corner to see the doors of the elevator just shut, and shrugged. Maybe I should just take that as a sign, he thought, but continued walking to it anyway. He waited for the doors to open again and entered the base soon after, not in any hurry walking down the halls to the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:20 pm

(I get off and then you guys start posting....Question mark? XD Nah it's ok.)

Kendall smiled at Feng as he came over to her.

"I'm doing well. Deesha seems busy so I don't have to make up an excuse as to why I'm not going to be home for dinner."

Kendall tried to arrange dinner with her daughter at least once a week. Even though she wanted to keep her away from AEGIS and all that, she still wanted to spend time with the only family she has.
-------------
Charlie looked at the imitation gate. It seems that it was mainly for those with defensive powers who have to fight solo or for those without powers. She wondered if she would ever need one.

Pierre listened quietly. He smiled when he was told what the cell phone really was. It was kind of cool that they would be able to carry something useful without it looking strange.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Feng

"That's good to hear, I suppose. Hopefully we won't be needing your talents today. No offense, of course." Feng said. She reached the end of the hall and pushed the button to summon the elevator. After a few seconds the doors opened and Feng stepped inside. Once Kendall followed Feng pushed another button to take them to the base.

Tanya

"Ah, good of you two to join us." Tanya said, glaring at Connor and Marcus as they both walked in. "Now, before I go on, are their any questions?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Lauren

"How powerful are these gates," Lauren asked, looking at them. "Are they better than our own abilities?" If she could rely on something good to attack for her, she would be able to take out Invaders more efficiently, and she might be able to fight them alone.

Connor

Connor resisted being immature and sticking out his tongue and tried to figure out what was going on now. Looks like he'd missed something, lovely.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:27 pm

"How often do we have to charge them? And how do we keep them from being confiscated? Some of the teachers here are real hard-asses. They need to lighten up," Shiv questioned then mused.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:33 am

Tanya

"They're good, but they're nothing compared to natural Gates. Some of these Artificial Gates use powers once employed by famous Gate Keepers. Like the late Shun Ukiya's Gate of Wind, or Commander Ling's Gate of Fire, two of the most powerful Gates in existence. Or the former traitor Megumi's Gate of Walls. However, while these Imitation Gates are good for a distraction or for some firepower--no pun intended--they should not be your main weapon, if you have an offensive type of Gate. They are a good secondary weapon, yes, but I wouldn't rely on them too much.

And in an answer to your question, Mr. McFlaggan, you do not charge these 'cell phones'. Once you use one of these babies once, they're done for. Out of juice. You can only use an Imitation Gate once, because after that the container of the Gate, in this case an ordinary cell phone, is fried. As for how you'll keep them from being confiscated...that's your own problem to deal with. Besides, you shouldn't need these unless you're going out on a mission." Tanya answered. She started to pick up the cell phones and handed ten each to everyone present.

"Be very careful with these, and never use them in public. These are for killing Invaders only. Once I finish passing out these to everyone, I'll explain how you can tell which cell phone contains which Imitation Gate." she added.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Charlie looked at the cell phones and raised her hand.

"Will my power effect them? Not that I would, but I'm just curious."
------------
"I hope so too. But with some of these kids it's hard to say they might not hurt themselves somehow," Kendall said, shaking her head. "How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Tanya
"An interesting question. I'm not sure." Tanya had a thoughtful look on her face as she pondered the question.

"But I wouldn't try it. There's no knowing what kind of damage you may accidentally cause." she finally decided.

Feng

"Fine. I heard from a friend of mine recently. And I don't hear from them often, which is good." Feng said. She fiddled with a locket connected to a necklace and flipped it open, showing a picture of some young Japanese teens and one Chinese kid. Feng smiled lightly at the picture before closing the locket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next