New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]

Go down 
+2
almostinsane99
Magus1108
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:43 am

Lauren

Lauren nodded to Hikaru, but glared at Marcus. "Just because you suck at it doesn't mean it's not important to others," she said.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:39 pm

Charlie looked down at the floor. No one should of got hurt today. They had to get stronger or else this would happen again. Charlie shook her head. Today showed how little experience they had.

"Should the rest of us go home," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 8:46 am

Hikaru

"No, not for now. Ms. will want to have you all interviewed and checked out, to make sure none of you are injured in any way." Hikaru replied to Charlie. He activated his Gate power and easily picked up Lauren. After opening the ramp he exited the air craft and proceeded to take Lauren to the Healer's sickbay room, where he hoped she'd be waiting.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:45 am

Kenny looked up as she saw Hikaru entering, carrying one of the children. She frowned and motioned for him to lay her down on a cot.

"Where is she hurt?"

Charlie nodded. She looked at the time and sighed. She was suppose to have been picked up an hour ago by her cousin. Oh well. She could use this time to think of an excuse.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Hikaru

"I'm not sure. She took quite a beating in the attack." Hikaru replied.

Feng Ling

"Everyone? Would you all follow me, please?" Feng Ling said as she approached the remaining Gate Keepers in the hanger bay. "I'm sorry, but there are some questions I'd like to ask you all, among other things, before you all can go home."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:19 pm

"Ask away. I doubt we know anything more than you," Shiv told Feng Ling with a frown as he stretched a little. That fight was draining. He shrugged, "We fought mindless drones as usual and then we fought a crazy talking one."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:40 am

Charlie nodded at Feng, glancing back at Lauren.

"Ok."

Pierre wanted to get home, but he wasn't going to argue.
------------
Kenny looked over Lauren to see if she could find the wounds. She then put her hands out.

"Open the gate."

Her hands glowed a white color and she rested them on Lauren's injuries. She looked at the girl and smiled softly.

"You're going to be fine. I've seen worse before," she said, trying to be reassuring.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:30 pm

Completely ignoring Lauren's comment, Marcus walked off the Jet and followed Feng.

They can't ask us about the Invaders since they would obviously know about them more than us, so it has to be something about... us.
He thought, kind of confused yet intrigued at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Lauren

"Thank you," Lauren said, feeling somewhat better, but the aches were still there. "I've never seen an Invader attack like that before, it was faster than me."

Connor

Connor followed along, seemed he did a lot of that around. Follow me, go do this with everyone, blah blah, he thought. There's no room here to distinguish ourselves, we just keep getting lumped in together.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:58 pm

"Well you are lucky then," Kenny said, checking her over again. "Let's hope the next time it happens, none of you get hurt," she continued, though she knew better. If they met another strong one, more of them could get hurt. Kenny closed her eyes. She couldn't let that happen. Not to them.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Feng

"Hikaru will tell us the identity of the Invader boss that you encountered once he has time, but I want to confirm his report when he makes it. I'll let you look at some pictures, and you can tell me which one matches the description of the Invader you fought." Feng Ling said as she lead the teenagers into a room.

Hikaru

"I'm glad to see you're ok now, Lauren. You may go join the others now, if you wish, or you can go home. It's your decision."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]   Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gate Keepers [CURRENTLY BEING EDITED]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6