New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:10 pm

"Excuse me," Zach's mom said, stopping in her tracks. "Just because one of my daughters dresses like an emo clown doesn't mean they both do. Tisha is a beautiful girl."

Amy raised an eyebrow at Zach, mouthing 'Emo clown?' Zach shrugged.

"And at least she still doesn't play in the dirt."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:32 pm

Orion's mom flushed in anger and embarrassment. She scowled at her son before turning to Zach's mom, "At least my son has a future."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Zach moved close to Orion.

"When we get married, remind me not to put our moms on the guest list."

Zach's mom scowled at Orion's, one that matched what Zach usually did.

"Don't tell me what I don't already know. I'm relying on my oldest for that. But at least she doesn't make cat calls at every guy she sees like your son does with girls."

"Well as fun as this is I'm going to do something else," Jillian said, slipping farther into the house. Amy looked around uncomfortably and then turned to Sayo. "Want to make sure your parents aren't ready to kill someone too?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:44 pm

Sayo, His Mother

"Now, now, ladies." Sayo's mother came from the kitchen and placed herself in between the two women. "It's Thanksgiving Day today, and this should be a good day. It'd wouldn't be good if we all squabbled over our differences. This day is one of peace and, well, giving thanks for what we have. I imagine you two can put aside your differences and get along for one dinner."

Sayo sighed with relief as his mom came in to diffuse the situation. "Well, we know Mom's going to try and deal with them. I wonder how Dad's doing with the other men..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:48 pm

"Five bucks says a fist fight breaks out before dinner," Jillian said passing them by.

Amy laughed a little at the random bet. She nodded at Sayo as well.

"Want to go see or want to see if Jillian is right and Zach's and Orion's moms break out into a cat fight?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:03 pm

Orion's mom scowled, but nodded her head at Sayo's mom before grinning sweetly at Zach's mom. She spoke, "Well, I suppose you did teach your daughter well enough to be a gold-digger."

With that said, she departed for the kitchen.

Orion groaned and nodded his head at Zach, "It'll be just us, Jacob, Jennifer, my brother, and maybe Jillian."

"So, nice house," Orion's father commented, eying a dent in the wall critically.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:12 pm

Before Zach's mom could blow a gasket, Tisha appeared from out of no where and took her by the arm.

"Mrs. Smith is right mother. There is no need to fight. Just remind yourself of all I've accomplished."

Zach took a deep breath. "So we're agreed on a small one. Good."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:14 pm

Sayo's Dad

"Yes, it is. We got it for a good price, too." Sayo's father replied kindly, seemingly not noticing Orion's dad's scrutinizing of his home.

Sayo

"It'd probably be best to go into the dinning hall, where dad and the other men likely are." Sayo said.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:30 pm

Amy nodded and headed in there.

Zach's dad nodded as well. "I think as long as it's a good place to raise a family price or style doesn't matter. Though my wife disagrees."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:38 pm

Jacob

"God what a bitch." Jacob muttered as he walked past Tisha as he came back out of the kitchen, drinks in hand. He hadn't heard the argument between the mothers in full, and Jacob wasn't sure if he really missed anything or not. His Mother had already complained about Jacob's dirty shirt, but otherwise she had been cool enough. She was usually fine as long as she wasn't around Jacob's friends, as long as the boy was concerned.

"So, got some coke from Sayo's pantry." Jacob stated as he placed the cans of soda on the table.
---------------------------
Michel/Rebekkah

"It looks really nice. You know, Rebekkah and I were talking about fixing up the place a bit. Do you have any stores to recommend where we could find some nice furniture like the stuff in your living room?" Michel asked as he tried to make small talk.

Rebekkah sat in the corner of the kitchen, already having been told not to help(it was widely known that Rebekkah was not a very good cook), and being unsure of who to talk too, the Mother was really just waiting for dinner to start.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:47 pm

Sayo

".....Jacob, do you ever ask my permission for anything?' Sayo said after a moment.

Sayo's Father

"Well, that store up on Fifth Street has some good furniture for cheap prices." Sayo's father suggested (who from this moment on will be referred to as 'Jeff').
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Michel/Rebekkah

"Really? I would have never guessed, I'm rarely on fifth street since work never requires it." Michel said as he took a sip of the beer that had been handed to him earlier. "But that sounds great, I'll have to check it out soon. Right Honey?" Michel asked, shouting the last sentence as he looked at Rebekkah.

Rebekkah looked up, seemingly distracted before she replied, "Yeah, sounds great."
----------------------------------------
Jacob

Jacob paused as he thought over Sayo's question. "....Not since fourth grade." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Sayo

"...Of course. Well, at least you aren't stealing anything useful." Sayo said with a sigh.

"You want anything to drink, Amy?" Sayo asked, turning over to her.

Jeff

"So, how's work been lately?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:02 pm

Amy took a seat across from Rebekkah seeing that she was alone. The natural urge to talk to people who looked lonely or upset just took her over.

"You're Jacob's mother right? Rebekkah or Mrs. Eso." She did not hear Sayo's question which she didn't mean to do.
-------------
"At least you aren't related to her," Zach said, taking a can. "Though it explains were I get it from."
-------------
Jillian had decided to join the dads, just standing nearby silently.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:04 pm

"I'm glad we think alike," Orion told his girlfriend with a grin.

Orion's dad, who could now be called John, nodded, "La'Guerra officers a wider selection for a little extra."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:13 pm

((By the way Alec, mind posting with Carla for a moment?))

Sayo

"You want a drink, Amy?" Sayo repeated, taking a seat next to her.

"Ah, Jillian!" Jeff turned his head over to the...well, he remembered that Sayo had told him that Jillian was a boy, but...he kinda looked more like....

Jeff cleared his head of that thought and continued. "Take a seat! I promise we won't bite. Well, most of us, at least."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:16 pm

"Hmm... A cute young girl like you shouldn't be dressed like a boy," John noted disapprovingly, having not been told by Orion about Jillian. He suppressed a frown. If this was a lesbian, he'd have to have another talk with his son about the friends he makes.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:05 pm

Michel

"Eh...you know how it is. The boss himself is too lazy to do any work himself so he delegates all of the hard stuff to me and Stacy." Michel replied. He enjoyed Jeff's company, and John wasn't too bad either, but Michel knew that going into detail on a murder conspiracy and investigation wouldn't be too good. After all, it was thanksgiving.

But then another one of Jacob's friends came over. Michel wasn't sure whether or not it was a he or a she, so he just smiled at the teenager and nodded in reply.
------------------------
Rebekkah

Rebekkah looked up from the small mug in her hands as one of Jacob's friends came over. She smiled in a friendly manner as best as she could. "It's alright, you can just call me Rebekkah." She reassured while placing the mug onto the counter behind her.

"And you're Amy, right? My Son has told me a lot about you."
-------------------------
Jacob

"Yeah. But you're cooler and a bit more creepy then she is. Trust me Zach, your Sister may know how to play your Mom, but she's kind of a slut."
-------------------------
Carla

Carla sat out of Sayo Smith's home, binoculars in one hand and a baby monitor in another. She had hidden other monitors throughout Sayo's home when no one was there, and now it was finally coming in handy as she sat in her truck, switching between rooms every few minutes.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:47 pm

"I'm a guy. My mom tries hard to make me look like a girl though. I'm sure she'll be glad that she's successful," Jillian said joining them.

Zach's dad or Robert laughed. "You remind me of Zach. She's always rebelling against her mother. And work in the office is fine. I think I'm going to get promoted soon."
------------
Amy nodded at Sayo who sat next to her.

"Yes I am Amy. It's nice to meet you Rebekkah."
------------
"She is, isn't she," Zach said. She started to snicker. "Remember fifth grade when we convinced her that guys liked it when girls wore their bras over their shirt? God that was priceless."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Jacob

Jacob laughed in agreement, the memory coming to him easily. "Yeah, that one was pretty hilarious. But remember, just a few months later we tricked her into thinking that that deaf kid was a foreign exchange student, and she tried to go out with him for like a week before finally someone explained it to her." Jacob reminded Zach before taking another sip out of his can of soda.

"....I think that's why she doesn't like me being around anymore." Jacob mused.
----------------------
Rebekkah

Rebekkah nodded in reply, "It's nice to meet you too, Amy." she replied, her voice shaking a bit.

"So umm... how are you doing? I heard that Zach's house is fixed up again. Must be nice to have your room back." Rebekkah suddenly said after a few seconds of silence.
-----------------------
Michel

"Ah, well nice to meet you then, young man." Michel replied while extending his hand to Jillian.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:05 pm

Sayo

Sayo nodded and rose from his seat, disappearing into the kitchen briefly to get Amy a soda.

"So, how do you enjoy our little town here?" Jeff asked Jillian.

Jennifer

Jennifer quietly stalked up to Carla, and pressed a gun to the back of her head, hoping to catch the stalker off guard.

"Mind telling me why you've been spying on my nephew and his friends the past few months?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:09 pm

"It's an interesting place. Though getting hit on is a pain especially after what happened with Jac-" Jillian stopped, his face slightly red. "But I like it a lot."
-----------
Zach laughed harder as she nodded.

"Though I swear she had a crush on you once. It was creepy."

"Who are you talking about Zach," Tisha said, coming up behind her sister. She looked like Zach only she still had her long brown hair and her clothes were more preppy and bright colored.

"No one you know. Just this loser girl we know."
------------
"Very well. Zach is a good friend and I do like having my room back. Though I do admit I miss staying with Sayo."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:16 pm

Jacob

Jacob chuckled to himself, a mischievous grin on his face. "Yeah I know she did, I took advantage of that the July before then." Jacob admitted without shame as he sat down on the armrest of Sayo's couch.
----------------------
Carla

Carla sighed in exapseration as she recognized the voice of Sayo's Aunt. "I'm the school councilor. It's my job to make sure the Students are alright." Carla stated, knowing that her half-truth wouldn't be believed.

"But tell me Jennifer, where did someone like you get a gun?"
-----------------------
Rebekkah

"Oh, so you were actually staying with Sayo then? Jacob told that you two were dating." Rebekkah replied, her eyebrows raised a bit in surprise. She didn't judge the young pair, after all, with Jacob as her Son how could she. But she had known Sayo's parents for years now, and the fact that they had let Amy stay with their Son was indeed a surprise to her.

But the the summer of '03 popped back into Rebekkah's mind, and suddenly she wasn't all that surprised anymore. "So...how long have you two been together?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:20 pm

"A couple months so far," Amy said brightly. She wondered what else Jacob had said about them, but decided not to ask. "What about you and your boyfriend?"
-----------
Zach spit out her soda and Tisha went bright red in the face. Then they both turned on the boy.

"JACOB!"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Jennifer

"FBI." Jennifer replied, briefly flipping out an ID badge. "Now, you're gonna tell me the truth. Now."

Sayo

Sayo came back into the dinning area and gave Amy her drink and took his seat. He blushed a little at Rebekkah's question.

"Since mid-September."

"Good to hear. Though if you don't mind me asking, why exactly does your mother dress you as a girl?" Jeff asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next