New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Big T

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Katara spared a smile. "It is finally nice for someone to acknowledge that."

"Acknowledge what? That you're the team mom?" said Toph. "Spirits, that's such a big secret. What will you tell us next? That you're a waterben--OW!"

"Sorry," said Katara, not exactly meaning it, moving away from one of the gashes she had just healed.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 12:18 am

Darth Vader

The Dark Lord calmly strolled to where his apprentice laid in wait for the Avatar. The boy would likely arrive in a few scant minutes, but Vader was prepared for the coming fight. It would certainly be one of the hardest in his life, but he had faced impossible odds before and had emerged victorious. Besides, the Avatar would only be a mere footnote compared to the difficulty facing Sidious would be, when the time came. Still, this would be a great battle, and the Avatar would likely be a worthy foe to fell.

"Stand strong, Apprentice." Darth Vader said to Helios before gathering his own energy and waited for the Avatar's timly arrival.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 4:15 pm

Helios

"I won't back down," Helios answered, resolve set in his voice. There could be only one way this would end: the Avatar's death. He would fall to the combined power of the two Sith, and then Helios would have no rival, no equal to his power.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Darth Vader, Aang

Vader might have said something in reply to his apprentice's affirmation, but it was then that the Avatar chose to grace them with his presence. Before the Dark Lord knew it the Avatar was with them, and immediately the god-like being went onto the offensive. It sent a strong gust of wind at the two Sith that, had they been any other men, would have knocked them off their feet. But because they weren't like other men, Vader and Helios managed to stay upright, thought he gust had made them slide just a little.

The Avatar paused for just a moment, seemingly taken aback at the strength of both Sith. But it was that moment that Darth Vader chose to exploit. The Sith Lord launched himself at this opponent, raising his saber and making a swipe at Aang's shoulder blades. The Avatar then did the unexpected, and dropped back to the floor like a heaved stone. Vader sailed over his target, but managed to at least land without harming himself.

Two blocks of marble lifted from the ground at the Avatar's command. Both blocks launched themselves at Vader and Helios, but as the blocks were only a few feet away from them they exploded, instantly turning into thousands of sharp marble splinters that (if left alone) would rip apart its intended victims.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Helios

The Apprentice waited for a spot to slip in and attack, but he couldn't see one without either hurting his master or himself. Then, suddenly, a marble block was thrown at him, and a precognition of what would happen saved his life, at the moment they exploded, Helios used the force to hold them in place. Or he would have, had the Avatar's power not been so great. Instead, they were moving slowly toward him, and he put more concentration into stopping their movement.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Darth Vader, Aang

While his apprentice was busy with his own devices, Vader leapt high into the air to avoid most of the shards. A few dozen of them nicked his feet and the bottom of his cape, but no serious damage was made. The Dark Lord landed back onto the ground and got into a defensive stance. The Avatar gathered together a ball of water from the air and froze it. With a few move movements he separated the ice ball into dozens of sharp disc like structures. They lifted into the air, split in half, and launched themselves at both Apprentice and Master. While these discs wouldn't slice through them, if contact was made, it was likely they would cause much damage if they sunk into human flesh.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Helios

With the rocks no longer being bent, Helios sent them to crach into the frozen discs, destroying both. He then moved fast, blades extended, flying toward the Avatar's chest and stomach.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Aang

The Avatar swiftly dodged toward the left and sent a gust of strong wind at the Sith, hoping to send Zuko crashing into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:30 am

Helios

The Apprentice tried to put a Force Shield in time, but was blown awat from the Avatar. Before he could do anything else, he crashed into a wall, which knocked him unconcious, and his body fell limp to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:42 pm

Darth Vader, Aang

The Avatar immediately turned his attention to the Dark Lord. Two slabs of earth rose from the floor and hurled themselves toward Vader. The Sith quickly cursed before leaping away from the slabs, both nearly missing him. Darth Vader turned to the boy to retaliate, but two large ice sickles were already launching toward him. Vader moved to dodge, but the Avatar pulled another old trick of his. The ice sickles exploded into hundreds of dozen, lethal sharp shards. Vader ignited his saber and swung a few times, melting a great deal of the shards. But a few managed to slip past his defense, and pierced his mechanical right leg. A critical part in the leg was damaged, causing Darth to lose full control of that leg. Unprepared for this, he staggered and fell to the ground on one knee.

((I shall continue this tomorrow. I am tired, and I must be heading off to bed.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:38 am

Aang, Darth Vader

The Avatar quickly took advantage of this. He sent a gust of wind at the Dark Lord. It caught the unprepared Vader, and sent him crashing into the wall. The Dark Lord groaned at the pain that brought, but Aang quickly striked again before Darth Vader could stop him. The earth moved and consumed Vader, pulled him down into the building's floor. Vader's lightsaber was lost in the ensuing struggle, and the Sith struggled against his powerful bonds, trying to quickly gather as much Force as needed to break free.

Again, the Avatar worked to stop Vader before he could do this. Aang lifted up a chuck of stone, and leveled it over the Dark Lord's visible helmet. He prepared to bring it down...
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Helios

The apprentice stood up, his mind quickly clearing and vision sharpening after being unconcious. His master was being restrained, it was clear that he wasn't capable of fighting the Avatar off now. Helios gathered the force in his palms, feeling the dark side grow and the power increase, and currents appeared in his hands. The Avatar was preparing for the final blow, and Helios made his move.

"DIE," he yelled, and let the bolts of lightning fly from his palms heading faster than the eye could move toward the Avatar.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Aang tired to dodge Helios' fierce move, but he was too late to stop the inevitatble. The wild and dark lightning hit the Avatar straight on the back, causing him to give out an unearthly howl that could likely be heard all around the temple. Avatar Aang shook violently as the lightning ran through his system, bringing about a path of destruction everywhere it went. Finally the lightning ran its course, and Avatar Aang dropped to the broken floor. He twitched once, before going deathly still. A moment later the glow from his eyes and tattooes vanished.

A tremendous wave went through the very being of the Force, affecting all those with even the tinniest bit of connection to the great energy source. This wave signaled the death of a great Beacon of Light, before the wave itself vanished into Darkness. Now, there could be no doubt:

The Avatar, and the Avatar Spirit itself, was dead.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:13 am

"No, it can't be..." Sokka whispered. He had been watching Aang from the distance, cheering him on as he seemed to be taking care of Vader and Zuko like they were rag dolls. Then Zuko shot that lightning at him...

The whole temple was shaking, as though its very foundations had been disturbed. Pathik turned to the others and whispered, "Get out of here, quickly. I will hold them off."

With that said, he used the Force to leap from place to place, heading towards where Vader and Zuko stood, his Force-imbued staff by his side.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Katara seemed to have fallen into shock. Toph had no idea what was going on, but she knew it had to be terrible. A pit formed in her stomach as she realized what must have just happened.

How could it even be possible?

Neither Katara or Sokka seemed to be moving. Toph swallowed back the lump in her throat. "Guys, we need to get moving, like the old man said..." she started.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 6:10 pm

"But..." Sokka started, staring in the distance where Aang's body fell. He didn't want to leave it in the hands of Vader or Zuko. The very thought sicked him to the core. He glanced at his sister, however, and then at Toph. All three of them were exhausted. He couldn't let either girl go after the body and if he went after it, no one would be there to protect them. Reluctantly, he nodded.

"Alright. Let's go," he grabbed Katara's hand.

-------

https://newworldsrp.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=364
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40