New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Helios

That was different. I was full of the Dark Side, enraged, and it wasn't like this. Their deaths were clean and quick, not like this, Helios' mind tried to rationalize. But deep down he knew it was true, it had been just as cruel and vile as maiming the blind girl. And if he could find this deed deplorable, even after all his training and attempts to rid himself of guilt and doubt, maybe he wasn't a Sith. He knew without a doubt that were she an adult, he would not feel like this. "I need to go farther," he said to himself. Perhaps he could train himself to be more cruel, to make himself forget guilt and disgust at these actions.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:49 pm

"Toph," Sokka murmured, his eyes wide at her beaten and bleeding form. Not caring about his own pain, He lifted her gently and checked her body. She was brusied and cut, but there were no serious injuries except for hand. He looked over at the stub of her arm and grimaced. It was cauterized, a blessing in disguise. A cauterized wound stopped the bleeding and prevented infection. He knew that much from what his father told him.

He felt anger well up in him and he grimaced as he placed her head on his lap and gripped her hand. They had no right to do this! Not Zuko, not Vader, nor the Fire Nation! She was a 12 year-old girl that had been baited into a fight she could not win.

"Damn them, damn them!!!" he cursed, fighting back tears. He was not strong enough. He was supposed to be the eldest, the one that protected the others! If his father was here, he'd have found some way to stop Vader!

"I'm sorry, Toph," he murmured, "I wasn't strong enough."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Lilith

"Still, I can't help but envy you...." Lilith replied wistfully as she laid back down on the bench.
---------------------
Mai

"Fine..." Mai replied while sighing loudly. "Come on Ty lee, you can come with us."
---------------------
Anwar/Jet

As Anwar's blade flew towards Jet's face, a rock suddenly flew into Anwar's chest, knocking the boy down.

"Thank you for taking care of this nuisance, but you do not have the authority to kill this boy." A Dai Lee agent said as he walked up to Anwar, helping the Waterbender up.

"I was just defending myself and the Customers, I don't really see anything wrong with that." Anwar replied in frustration as he looked past the Agent. Jet was already being handcuffed by another man in the long, dark, green robe.
"What...what's going to happen to him?" Anwar asked as he watched Jet being dragged away. Though he got no response as both of the Dai Lee men simply walked away, a ranting Jet in hand.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:02 pm

"Thanks!!!!" Ty Lee exclaimed, setting Azula down by the wall of a building, a teashop it appeared, and hugging Mai tight.

"I knew you cared, Mai!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Mai

Mai winced as Ty lee hugged her, a part of her already regretting her compassion for the girl. "Yeah well....You're a better cook then Zahanna will ever be. So yeah." Mai answered as she waited for Ty lee to release her.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:12 pm

Fi

"Oh? You envy me, a clone who knows nothing else but war? Who was made and bred so only he could fight for the Republic, and now the Empire?" Fi asked curiously. While not intending to, he sounded a little snapish.

Zahanna

"I think I like her already." Zahanna said, smirking. She glanced back at Azula one last time.

"Come on, let's go. We need to formulate a plan."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:14 pm

After some time, Toph began to stir out of the induced sleep Vader had placed her under. She moaned and, glassy eyes opening, stiffened. Her breathing hitched as confusion and terror washed over her.

Who was that holding her hand?

Why did her arm hurt?

Where was she?

In that hazy, almost feverish stupor, she didn't know, and she began to panic.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:18 pm

"Of course! I was always better than you and Azula in cooking class," Ty Lee told her happily before squeezing her one last time and letting go.

"So, where'd you meet Zahanna?" she asked curiously, peering at the other woman and unknowingly invading her personal space.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Lilith

"At least you know what your purpose in life is. And you're good at it." Lilith pointed out as she tilted her head to look at the Clone. "That's what I envy about you."
----------------------
Mai

"She tried to kill me while I was traveling." Mai answered honestly. "Then when she failed, she took me into her spaceship and we became business partners."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:10 pm

Her memory began to return to her, and each and every one struck her like a physical blow. Panic growing, she ripped her hand free and felt along her left arm. Her stomach turned when she realized that part of her just wasn't there anymore.

She had no hand. She barely had a whole arm!

Toph heaved, a storm of emotion exploding inside her. She rolled onto her side, feeling sick, sick, sick, her head spinning.

Spirits... I'm... It's...

Helpless. Maimed. Humiliated. Hurting. Useless. It all hit her, and it was too much for her.

She curled up into a little ball, and Toph began to cry in earnest.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Sokka frowned, knowing that she had to let it help. Instinctively, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her, patting her back as he let her cry.

"It'll be okay, Toph," he whispered, trying to believe his words, "I won't let him hurt you like this again."

Ty Lee smiled a little, shaking her head, "Sounds like you, Mai. Can't you ever make friends normally?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:21 pm

S-Sokka?!

Had he been the one that was holding her hand? She couldn't remember reaching his cell...

But it did not matter, really. She had been looking for him before, and now she had found him. Or he had found her. Either way, he was there, and she wanted him more than anything.

Toph curled into him and buried her face in the crux of his shoulder and neck. She shook, unable to stop trembling, and cried until she had no tears left.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:32 pm

He had never seen anyone so broken before, let alone Toph. She had always been the pillar of strength for their group, the one person that refused to give up or get discouraged. It was just wrong to see her so broken down. His anger at Vader and Zuko flared up. Ever since he attacked their village, Zuko had been a nuisance, but now, he was worse. Vader was the very definition of evil. He just couldn't let him get away with this.

Right now, though, Sokka had to put these thoughts aside. He had to get Toph and the others to safety. He didn't want to imagine what Vader was putting Aang and Katara through.

He gripped Toph's small frame, gently, but firmly. She had stopped crying and he didn't know what to say. He just held her tight and refused to let go.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:38 pm

Subconsciously, Toph knew she would have to thank Sokka, later, for being there for her. He was probably hurt too, and here he was giving all his attention to her. Sure, he was a good guy like that, but still. Maybe he needed comforting too. But he was setting all that aside, and for her.

He was holding her close, and his presence brought her down from the hysterical high she had been caught up in. She was still hurting, but she was not hurting alone. She ran her hand up and down his arm, focusing on his warmth and life, and she listened to him breathe and his heartbeat.

Her heart ached and her eyes burned, but she had no more tears left.

"I couldn't let him hurt you," she said, all at once. It sounded very much like an apology, and it was. Toph blamed herself for what had happened. She just wanted him to understand... "I just couldn't."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:45 pm

"I... understand," Sokka told her slowly, cringing at how broken she sounded, "I was the same way. I couldn't bare hearing the torture he put you through. I'd have rather he hurt me."

He laughed a little, though it wasn't necessarily funny and he didn't know exactly why he made that sound, "I guess we're like that. I think I touched a nerve with that comment about his wife. I might use it later."

He sighed, "I just wish I could have distracted him more. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you. I think he liked making you angry, like he was feeding on it."

He paused for a moment before continuing, "If we're to survive this, we need to stay calm, Toph. I can't let you go through this again."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Toph just shrugged. "I won't do anything like that again, ever, so don't worry. It's obvious I can't beat him. I probably can't beat anybody now anyway, so what's the point of challenging someone who's already wiped the floor with me?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Sokka frowned. He had expected Toph to argue with him, not agree so wholeheartedly. He shook his head, "I know he hurt you, but you can still bend. I mean, you're best earthbender I've ever seen. Vader's just a monster. You just... need to adjust."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Helios

The consolation between the two in the cell caused Helios to return to awareness. He scowled and almost walked toward them, but stopped himself. There was nothing to be gained from antagonizing them now, the girl was broken, the watertribe boy was useless, and no matter what they did nothing could save them. He needed to be alone, so he headed toward the exit, intending to take a walk around the city.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:00 pm

"Adjust? Adjust how?" she said, just as listlessly as before. "It's not going to change anything." Her maimed arm stung with agony, and she grimaced. "Spirits, I'm even more of a freak than I was before."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:04 pm

"You're not a freak!" Sokka told her firmly, a frown set on his face, "You're one of the most amazing people I ever met and that includes the Avatar himself!"

He paused for a moment, staring at his friend for a moment before continuing.

"Blindness didn't stop you. You learned to 'see through the earth' and I know you can make it through this too," he told her. He gripped her hand, "And I promise you that I won't leave your side."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:08 pm

She couldn't help it. Toph blushed a little.

But the pit in her stomach did not go away, at least not completely. "I... I don't know..." she said. She had fallen hard thanks to the last fight, and it hurt still.

And yet...

"You actually think I can do it?" she said, almost whispering the words.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 11:13 pm

Mai

"Who said we were friends?" Mai asked, knowing that Ty lee was probably able to see right through her.
---------------------
Anwar

Anwar walked into the Tea Shop, handing the two swords to the Guard that he had taken them from. A few of the Customers began to clap, but Anwar ignored them as he walked over to Iroh. "So, how much money is it going to cost in damages?" He asked nonchalantly, ignoring his wounds for now.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:41 am

"Of course," Sokka told her with a smile, glad that his words were helping her, "You've faced a lot worse and came up on top. You never give up; I admire that about you. We shouldn't face Vader again until we're sure we can win, but he can't break you if you don't let him."

"You did, silly!" Ty Lee told her with a laugh, hugging her again, "Just now!"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:43 am

Toph was quiet for a moment. She touched her maimed arm and shuddered when her fingers brushed the stub. A thousand insecurities threatened to overwhelm her, right then and there. She almost fell to them again, but she heard Sokka's heart and sighed.

"I don't know 'bout that. But I'll try," she said, leaning against him again. "I don't know if I can do it, but maybe I can, if I have you with me."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:24 pm

"I know. I won't leave you," he promised her with a small smile, hugging her again before taking on a thoughtful expression.

"I'm not asking you to fight right away or anything. Our main goal is to find a way to sneak out soon, when you and I are feeling up to it that is," he added hurriedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)   Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New Prince (Star Wars/Avatar Crossover)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next